MS AND KS - BRING DEEN TO US AND THEN LISTEN TO YOU!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Mkenya

MS AND KS - BRING DEEN TO US AND THEN LISTEN TO YOU!

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Topics, threads and posts on this forum are enlightening as well as entertaining. Noticeable are two, may be, three factions whose contributions are definitely biased. There is infighting; mostly repetitive and border from the sublime to the ridiculous.

At the onset the focus was the demise of Burhanuddin Saheb, the burial, mass hysteria accompanied with the tsunami of fanaticism that is very hard to rival. MS, being in the driving seat and having absolute (Mutlaq!) control of the Dawat apparatus is on a roll to consolidate his position. He has the authencity of NASS (whatever that means) behind him. His NASS was bestowed on him under dubious circumstances when BS was in a vegetative state. From out of thin air KS enters the fray with a NASS (a little outdated) to stake his claim to the looted fortune. His Nass was bestowed on him four or five decades ago. The binding caveat was not to divulge it until at an appropriate time for fear of a 'French' or 'Russian' style revolution. MS calls his faction Dawate Hadiyah and KS calls his Fatimi Dawat. Good monikers to make
the two factions unique in their own way.

Bohras, Abdes, Reformists like myself and the ones on the fringes were caught by surprise. Nobody, in their wildest dream, (except MS and KS) would have foreseen the sudden change in the game plan. Like in western movies, when the pioneering whites were in danger of the Red Indians attacking them, they circled their wagons to safeguard their lives and belongings. That is exactly what is being done today. MS went further and danced very aggressively with an unsheathed 'Jambiya' (Yemeni dagger) to ward of any intruder.

Diehard Abdes and their lukewarm hangers know that with either, MS or KS, they are in a lukewarm vat of gel and they will be s*r*w*d.

Touching briefly on the topic of NASS the lineage from the 48th. Dai to present is built on falsehood, deceit, demagoguery, corruption, subjugation, and so on. MS is secure in his place and KS is rewriting the script for a play under his direction. All the crap about the new manifesto and so on is too little too late. KS, where were you when from the time of Seifuddin Saheb till now when the Qaum was being fleeced, pressured, vilified, excommunicated and ostracized? MS, you as a turncoat have abandoned whatever credibility you had by embracing anti-Muslim demi-gods like Modi and Ramdev. You ordered Bohra women to tie rakhis on Modi's wrist. Why did you not send your zaadis as a lead.

In the US and Canada there ran an award winning advertisement on TV the theme of which was: "Where is the beef". These words were spoken by a small frail woman when she noticed a very tiny meat patty on her burger. BS, MS and KS have totally forgotten the main reason for their being. In Waez they regurgitate 'hadith', 'waqiat', etc from the times of Nabi-e-Karim (SAW) to Imams to Dais. SB, MS and KS have radically changed all that we learnt when we were growing up. There is hardly a trace of what was Deen to me and thousands of others. You have implemented curriculm in your 'Jamea' that is so biased and self-suited. You have introduced additional Namaaz for 51 and 52. Qasidas and Marsiyahs have all been rescripted to glorify Dais and their bogus money-leeching schemes. Muharram has become a hoopla where the purpose of Aashura has bee waylaid. Relays are broadcast round the world about the 'Shanaat' of the Dai. The delivery of the Shahadat of Ahle-Bait is devoid of any fervour, incapable of conjuring up in one's mind the carnage and grief that we used to experience in the years past.
MS and KS, your Sheikhs and Amils are on the whole 'yes-men' with hardly any knowledge of Deen.

MS and KS, you have forgotten Deen and are in the stupor of grabbing power, amassing wealth, and all that goes with it. So, like the lady in the TV, I ask you and all your entourage of Zadas and Zadis and their 'basti badhao' children and grandchildren; WHERE IS TH DEEN?

monginis

Re: MS AND KS - BRING DEEN TO US AND THEN LISTEN TO YOU!

Unread post by monginis » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm

I think this question is just relevant for MS (where is the deen?)

as far as SKQ is concern I think in just 2-3 months he has done some noticable work for preaching Islam and deen.

visit his website and look all Islamic Material and Madressa sections.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Mkenya if u summarise that in one statement I would have copied it as a reformists mission statement suggestion

Good one

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 am

monginis wrote:I think this question is just relevant for MS (where is the deen?)

as far as SKQ is concern I think in just 2-3 months he has done some noticable work for preaching Islam and deen.

So how much portion have you completed??

Who is your teacher??

Are they giving special attention to your mental instability. Pls give your address to them because in any case if you get attack of mental problems, the zahra hasanat van may soon come to rescue you.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Mkenya wrote:Topics, threads and posts on this forum are enlightening as well as entertaining.
Dang right!
Even though some people think this place has a much more lofty purpose - in reality, it's merely online entertainment!
Noticeable are two, may be, three factions whose contributions are definitely biased.
Indeed, including your own contributions... which might be the most biased of all. :wink:
At the onset the focus was the demise of Burhanuddin Saheb, the burial, mass hysteria accompanied with the tsunami of fanaticism that is very hard to rival.
Not hard to rival in the slightest.
Similar things happen when other religious leaders pass away... even some political leaders... in fact even certain celebrities lol!
This is not anything unique to only the Bohras - nor should an outpouring of grief for a person loved by millions... be looked down upon or ridiculed.
Were you mocking the passing of Gandhi, or the recent passing of Mandela too MK?
Do you think there won't be a (much bigger!) show of hysteria when the Aga Khan or the Pope passes away?
MS went further and danced very aggressively with an unsheathed 'Jambiya' (Yemeni dagger) to ward of any intruder.
Huh? Wasn't that an old video? How did you figure out his dancing was to ward of Khuzzy? (Maybe he was just jammin to the beat lol! :mrgreen: )
Diehard Abdes and their lukewarm hangers know that with either, MS or KS, they are in a lukewarm vat of gel and they will be s*r*w*d.
See - now this is why I replied to your post dude...

You should always speak for yourself - you are not some kind of official spokesperson for every Bohra on Earth are you big guy! (well I hope you don't think you are lol!)

NOBODY thinks they are in a vat of gel about to be screwed - except a handful of weirdos on this forum lol!

The Muffy supporters think he is cool guy and will do a good job.
The Khuzzy supporters think he is a super-cool guy and will do kickass job!
The Reformists are not overly impacted by either of the dudes, as they are doing their own thing.

If you are a Reformist - why does all this drama bother you so much? What does it change in your life dude? (other than to give you something more to whine about lol)
Touching briefly on the topic of NASS the lineage from the 48th. Dai to present is built on falsehood, deceit, demagoguery, corruption, subjugation, and so on.
"In your opinion" - you forgot to add that at the end of the sentence dude :wink:
KS, where were you when from the time of Seifuddin Saheb till now when the Qaum was being fleeced, pressured, vilified, excommunicated and ostracized?
You answered this yourself above. His hands were tied...
MS, you as a turncoat have abandoned whatever credibility you had by embracing anti-Muslim demi-gods like Modi and Ramdev.
You really should avoid spouting bullshit like this - because you tarnish the name and good work of Imam Hassan... which makes you a laughing-stock, and raises suspicions about you being a Wahhabi who hates the Ahlul Bayt.

Is that what you are MK? If not, then try to use a little more intelligence in future - you're not a simpleton like the majority of people here...
MS and KS, you have forgotten Deen and are in the stupor of grabbing power, amassing wealth, and all that goes with it.
You may be describing Muffy here - but we are yet to see if Khuzzy is the same... you're being at best premature, and at worst, aggressively biased... don't you think?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:18 pm

true_bohra wrote:
monginis wrote:I think this question is just relevant for MS (where is the deen?)

Who is your teacher??

Are they giving special attention to your mental instability. Pls give your address to them because in any case if you get attack of mental problems, the zahra hasanat van may soon come to rescue you.
dont worry about me

how stable is your master mental stability?

dancing in yemen shows medicines are not helping him.... :mrgreen: :o :o
Last edited by monginis on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:18 pm

true_bohra wrote:

Who is your teacher??

dont worry about me

how stable is your master mental stability?

dancing in yemen shows medicines are not helping him.... :mrgreen: :o :o

typical losers when have nothing to reply they start personal attacks haha

Admin check out my PM .

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:33 pm

This is not anything unique to only the Bohras - nor should an outpouring of grief for a person loved by millions... be looked down upon or ridiculed.
Were you mocking the passing of Gandhi, or the recent passing of Mandela too MK?
Do you think there won't be a (much bigger!) show of hysteria when the Aga Khan or the Pope passes away?
Someone should ask this moron how many people died during the passing of Gandhi or Mandela. A pope died a few years back. Anyone remember how many people died in stampedes resulting from mass hysteria on his death?

None!!! This stupidity is unique to bohras.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:38 pm

Qutbi-Hero: Quite an 'entertaining' rebuttal. I enjoyed reading every word of it.
I am and will always be a reformist. This forum is a critique of the Bohra Deen
gone drastically wrong. In your diatribe you probably forgot, or ignored the pertinent
phrase of this topic which is: BRING DEEN TO US AND THEN LISTEN TO YOU.
If you can bring some light to bear on that, the debate will become 'interesting' and
'entertaining'.
And oh, please do not call me 'dude'. It effuses your 'coolness'.