An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salim

Re: An excerpt from Aga Khan interview

Unread post by salim » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Salim

Salim Bhai
Explain what is this Mazar of Allah
How does Allah's noor get into only one person?
Remember " Adam ko Khuda mat kaho, Adam Khuda Nahi-Lekin Khuda ke Noor se Adam Juda nahi"
To me Mazar is Manifestation or proof or sign. It is not copy of Allah. Let me give you an example - When I look at nature, and when I look at mountains, those rivers flowing through mountains they are Mazar of Allah to me. In the same fashion, Aga Khan is Mazar of Allah for us. He is not the only Mazar, but he is very strong mazar for us.

Allah's noor is in every person. But to Ismailis that noor is more visual in aga khan. Because, we see him as blessing from Allah to man kind. We see Aga Khan as person who is living to help us be on right path. And this might not be true for you. For you he may be a rich guy who owns horses, who gets money from his followers, etc. And that is perfectly fine. As that is true as well. But for me he is my father, he is the person who sacrificed his happiness to see me grow. For me he is the person who wants to help others (ismailis and non-ismailis) without asking anything in return. And he is no special. Popes and pasters, Sufis and Ulemas, Dais and mullahs and millions of other volunteers do the same thing. But he is special for me, as he showed me the light. Or at least i feel that way.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:19 am

I dont doubt his ablity and his foresightedness and as a leader he is a great person, I do have concerns about few things like islamic shariyah implementation, but I am still trying to figure it out from Ismaili point of view.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Salim Bro,

Thank you for correcting the misinformation posted by James - also, let me apologise for his misguided behaviour... unfortunately he stopped attacking Anajmi and started acting like him instead! :roll:
They say, It's human to err... and he is just a newbie afterall lol! :mrgreen:

As for Muslim First - I'm sure you're well aware of the Wahhabis already... and know they are the enemies of True Islam, and all it's Real Followers... :wink:

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:02 pm

james wrote:the sole reason for my series of posts were to expose the hypocrisy of the dissidents against the Bohra sect.
I know... but there are better ways, and plenty of other opportunities for you to do this... without trampling on our fellow Shia Brothers.

Also, you're not a born and raised Ismaili... so have no real idea about them and their faith, other than what you read on the web... as we both know, there are forces vehemently against all Shias, who've made the internet their playground for the dissemination of exaggeration and falsehood.

I'm sure you're aware of websites which spout nonsense about Bohras too... in fact, you're already on one lol! :mrgreen:

Therefore I suggest you drop this line of disrespectful bullshit... and make your point elsewhere, against your opponent directly, instead of indirectly.

In fact, you should ask Admin to delete all your posts in this thread and offer a sincere apology to Brother Salim - don't you think?

I trust you will take this on board so I don't have to treat you like a hate-mongering Wahhabi... I'd rather not argue with a fellow Bohra, even if you are (temporarily!) following the wrong Dai... :wink:

Like I said before - why attack our friends?
Spend your time attacking the enemies of Shias - you're one of the few people here with the guts and wit to do so... the rest of these simpletons sit around with their thumb up their ass!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Salim

Do you address your MHI as "Khudawind"
Can you explain meaning?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:21 am

Qutbi-Hero wrote:
james wrote:the sole reason for my series of posts were to expose the hypocrisy of the dissidents against the Bohra sect.
I know... but there are better ways, and plenty of other opportunities for you to do this... without trampling on our fellow Shia Brothers.
I am not trampling on anyone.It seems you are averse to discussion on this topic only when I posted on it . You had nothing to say to the OP or the goading in it which explains your ulterior motive.
Also, you're not a born and raised Ismaili... so have no real idea about them and their faith, other than what you read on the web... as we both know, there are forces vehemently against all Shias, who've made the internet their playground for the dissemination of exaggeration and falsehood.

I'm sure you're aware of websites which spout nonsense about Bohras too... in fact, you're already on one lol! :mrgreen:
That is a bit presumptuous.I may not be born Ismaili nor I am allowed in their Jamatkhanas , but I have had plenty of contact with Ismailis and their beliefs. There were a wide array of references in my series of posts. Akberally Meherally has hurled 100s of accusations. I didn't go on posting all of his accusations but I carefully veted the points he raised and came to the conclusion that he is right on the topics I posted. I don't see you making a big fuss about the other references.
Therefore I suggest you drop this line of disrespectful bullshit... and make your point elsewhere, against your opponent directly, instead of indirectly.

In fact, you should ask Admin to delete all your posts in this thread and offer a sincere apology to Brother Salim - don't you think?

I trust you will take this on board so I don't have to treat you like a hate-mongering Wahhabi... I'd rather not argue with a fellow Bohra, even if you are (temporarily!) following the wrong Dai... :wink:
Now that you threaten me , it gives me a further incentive to keep posting on this topic. You can treat me however you like . Argue , disagree . Makes no difference to me .
Spend your time attacking the enemies of Shias - you're one of the few people here with the guts and wit to do so... the rest of these simpletons sit around with their thumb up their ass!
Thank you . I am a better judge on how to spend my time. :wink:

james

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:27 am

salim wrote:Dear James,
I do agree that I have issues with spelling. I apologize for it.

I am not lying. In Aga khani religion when you pay Dashond, no one knows how much you are paying, except Allah. There is no compulsion at all. There are no records of who pays what is kept except for filling government taxes. Privacy is very strictly followed. Even the Amil and Shaik (version of ismaili leader) won't able to see how pays what. I agree there are a very few ismailis who let others know before they pay so that they can get the credit. But if you don't want anyone to know, no one will know. Till recently one of my friend never paid a single penny in his whole life, and no one knew, I know it because he told me this. No one will ever ask you to pay Dasond.

You can confirm this with any ismaili. If I am lying may Allah send his curse on me.
There is no need for any apology. It is already forgotten.

Are you refuting the claim that there are different Mandli based on how much percentage an Ismaili pays (dashond) ?

james

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:50 am

We do not believe that Aga Khan is copy of Allah. That is not true. He is guide to Allah, he is proof of Allah.

According to this interpretation, the believers could come to know God and the mysteries and realities of creation through an Imam, the epiphany (mazhar) of God on earth.

http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/19203
I think it is opposite, before Deedar usual sermon talk about how least important is the deedar of Aga Khan and real happiness can be achieved by improving your deeds and following the guidance, rather than looking at the body. Because of their love towards Aga Khan, some ismailis become very emotional at the time of deedar. But again and again they were reminded in sermons that there is no of being emotional if your deeds are not good.
I don't understand your reasons for belittling the deedar of your Imam. It is complete bullshit when you say just before Imam graces his presence , there is talk about how unimportant his Deedar is.Doesn't make sense. Anyways you keep undermining the importance of your Imam. I will continue to outline the actual Ismali belief regarding Deedar.

The following verse is taken from Pir Shams's Saloko Moto:

Âshâji araj ba(n)dagi kiriyâ karê
anê sidaksu(n) daso(n)d dêvêji
tabi satpa(n)ththi moman kilâvê
sohi didâri âp Hari ana(n)t 370

Oh Lord Whosoever performs supplications (araj), meditations (bandagi) and prescribed rituals (kiriya) and remains steadfast
in the practice of tithe (dasond).
It is only then that this person can be called a momin on the
Right Path and is indeed the receiver of your vision (Didar).

Satgur kahêrê
Didâr kijê Shâh Ali tanâ
Anê kijie purê vishvâs
Imân râkhie sâchsu
To pâmie Shâhnâ didâr rê .....134

The True Guide says:
See the Vision (Didâr) of the Lord Ali (of this time).
And do it with complete conviction (Imân).
Maintain faith in the Truth (of Imamat),
then you will attain the Light and Vision of the Lord (in your forehead). .....134

http://www.salmanspiritual.com/didar_pr ... ex_01.html

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 am

Brother Salim has disowned his fellow Murids in past.

He would come here and attribute this to Khoja Ismailis,

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:57 am

Dear James,

ismaili.net is not the ismaili tarika website. Just because the name is ismaili.net does not make it ismaili website. Here are ismaili websites - theismaili.org, http://www.akdn.org, http://www.iis.ac.uk are ismaili website. http://ismailimail.wordpress.com/ is a wordpress blog on ismaili news from all over the world.

The owner and moderator of ismaili.net is a person who got sued by Aga Khan couple of years back. He has his own interpretation of ismaili religion. 99.99% of ismailies do not believe in his interpretation. Ismaili.net people are ismaili. He has right to follow his philosophy.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 am

james wrote: According to this interpretation, the believers could come to know God and the mysteries and realities of creation through an Imam, the epiphany (mazhar) of God on earth.[/b]

I don't agree with many of his interpretation. I did not read the link you gave me. But I do agree with most part of your sentence. According to this interpretation, the believers could come to know God and the mysteries and realities of creation through an Imam. Yes I believe in this. He is the Guide. He is the Imam of the time.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:05 am

Âshâji araj ba(n)dagi kiriyâ karê
anê sidaksu(n) daso(n)d dêvêji
tabi satpa(n)ththi moman kilâvê
sohi didâri âp Hari ana(n)t 370

Oh Lord Whosoever performs supplications (araj), meditations (bandagi) and prescribed rituals (kiriya) and remains steadfast
in the practice of tithe (dasond).
It is only then that this person can be called a momin on the
Right Path and is indeed the receiver of your vision (Didar).

Satgur kahêrê
Didâr kijê Shâh Ali tanâ
Anê kijie purê vishvâs
Imân râkhie sâchsu
To pâmie Shâhnâ didâr rê .....134

The True Guide says:
See the Vision (Didâr) of the Lord Ali (of this time).
And do it with complete conviction (Imân).
Maintain faith in the Truth (of Imamat),
then you will attain the Light and Vision of the Lord (in your forehead). .....134
I don't see anything wrong in this pir fakir's poem. Its a good poem. He was targeting hindus many centuries ago, and this may not align now. Altogether its a good way of dawa.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:09 am

I don't understand your reasons for belittling the deedar of your Imam. It is complete bullshit when you say just before Imam graces his presence , there is talk about how unimportant his Deedar is.Doesn't make sense. Anyways you keep undermining the importance of your Imam. I will continue to outline the actual Ismali belief regarding Deedar.
Neither the poem nor the link says that the didar of aga khan is very important. If you read the poem of the pir fakir carefully, he is not talking about seeing a human body. Zahir dedar does not matter at all. His vision and guidance is the batin deedar (seeing the true path). As a Bohra you would not have any problems in understanding zahir and Batin.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:20 am

james wrote: Are you refuting the claim that there are different Mandli based on how much percentage an Ismaili pays (dashond) ?
I am not refuting it at all. I am saying that there are many different groups formed by ismailis. and there are only one or might be two groups that have gathered themselves and decided to pay out of their wish some part of their income for upliftment of the community to aga khan. This is all voluntary work. But there are 100's of other groups, they do service to people as well and where money is not the center point at all. If someone wants to contribute more for good things, what's the problem? I have heard that the group of people who contribute more in terms of money, they never talk about it to their wife as well. The reason for this is they do not want to get favor from people just because they are paying more, they don't need any benefits when they pay more.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:41 am

monginis wrote:I dont doubt his ablity and his foresightedness and as a leader he is a great person, I do have concerns about few things like islamic shariyah implementation, but I am still trying to figure it out from Ismaili point of view.
I also admire Bohras for many things. I think there are some thing which we may not agree with each other, but thats fine. We don't have to agree with everything. Allah have made us in different tribes and groups so that we learn from one another. If not Allah would have made everyone Shia and there would have no divisions in Shia as well.

Verse (49:13) - O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other).

In terms of Shariya the most questions i get are why we don't keep beard, why we don't wear burkha, why we put money in bank, why we take insurance

We believe that Sunnat of prophet was keep himself clean from desert dust and sun burn was through beard. With science getting more mordern, there are other ways to keep yourself clean as well. 1400 years ago shaving was hard, now with Gillette its not that hard. And we do respect people who keep beard.

Burkha - We ismailis believe that Burkha was more of tribal tradition and has nothing to do with religion. This is the reason no where in quran, Allah asks momin to wear burkha. But we understand feeling of wearing burkha and we respect those who wear it.

Banking/Insurance etc - We believe that taking high interest is haram. So there are groups in ismailis to helps others to come out of credit card debts. But bank interest is not haram. The financial system has evolved so much that we don't have to worry about banners loting us. If things go wrong, we don't have to die, for majority of developed countries there is Bankruptcy system. If prophet muhammad would have been living now, would he be objected to banking and insurance system. I don't think so. At the time of prophet some people use to take 50-100% interest a year. And there was no way of coming out of this system at that time. Slowly people use to become slave. But look at the banking system now. Ismaili banks still give interest free loans and then if person run into loos, they let go the loan. If he makes profit, he contributes more. So we still try to keep the spirit.

In all the above things, we may not agree with each other, but both of our intentions are good. The ways may be different, but we are trying to follow same Allah who we understand with our own mind and circumstances that we grew in.
Last edited by salim on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 am

Muslim First wrote:Salim

Can you explain meaning?
Kudawind means king, prince, his highness, imam, guide, leader. There are no more kings, but as per the tradition, many ismailis still call him Khudawind. One meaning of Khudawin is also leader. So i think its not that bad.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:06 am

Salim
I don't see anything wrong in this pir fakir's poem. Its a good poem. He was targeting hindus many centuries ago, and this may not align now. Altogether its a good way of dawa.
Wow Prophet did not become Idol worshipper to placate Arabs.
In order to do Dawa to imam worshipping, half Hindu Khoja Ismailies, do I have to worship like them and sabotage and weaken their faith from within?

You know how hard it is to become Aga Khani? It's not just taking Baya. You are joining cult and you have to pay for it.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 am

monginis wrote:
I dont doubt his ablity and his foresightedness and as a leader he is a great person, I do have concerns about few things like islamic shariyah implementation, but I am still trying to figure it out from Ismaili point of view.
Salim
Never mind about Dadhi, Burkha etc. that is just Sunna. It is not sin but extra Sawab.

Have you seen pictures of women of Noorani family,they are practically necked.

How about fird things like Namaaz and Ramadan fast?

How about Namaaz? Your MHI said he was going to give uniform Namaaz to Murids 5 years ago. Did he chicken out. Khojas refused to change their Shirk infested Dua? It was Namaaz or no longer 12.5%

How about fast in Ramadan?

I want to see you weasel out of it.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:21 am

Salim

Khuda is God in Persian and also Urdu . Stop kidding.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Salim
. As a Bohra you would not have any problems in understanding zahir and Batin.

Salim
http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/2879 has nice write up on Zahir, Batin, Ladooni, Haqiqat etc.
I am quoting it
Ilm-ul-Haqiqat literally means ‘Knowledge of Truth’. It is not an Islamic term which has been used in the Quran and Sunnah, but simply a term concocted by some misguided sects who try to differentiate and confuse their believers by inventing fancy names to knowledge like Ilm-ul-Haqiqat, Ilm-ul-Zaahir, Ilm-ul-Baatin, Ilm-ul-Ladooni, etc. They create these names and then hide behind them when questions are asked regarding the authenticity of their beliefs; and when they are not comfortable with the questions being asked they always bring forth such names and say the common man cannot understand it because it is ‘actually’ from the knowledge of Haqiqat, or Zaahir, or Baatin, etc.
Read all of it.
There is no authentic Baatini meaning of Quran.
People like Bade Mulla and Aga Khan or their lackeys say they possess Baatini Ilm and stupid follower like Salim eat it up.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:38 am

salim wrote:
Muslim First wrote:Salim

Can you explain meaning?
Kudawind means king, prince, his highness, imam, guide, leader. There are no more kings, but as per the tradition, many ismailis still call him Khudawind. One meaning of Khudawin is also leader. So i think its not that bad.
Hehehe, you are getting confused. Khudawand and Khuda are not same? Khuda means Allah and Khudawand means king. Many landlords are also called as Khudawind, so you mean there are so many Allahs? Nauzubillah

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.co ... awand.html

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:58 am

salim wrote:
salim wrote: Kudawind means king, prince, his highness, imam, guide, leader. There are no more kings, but as per the tradition, many ismailis still call him Khudawind. One meaning of Khudawin is also leader. So i think its not that bad.
Hehehe, you are getting confused. Khudawand and Khuda are not same? Khuda means Allah and Khudawand means king. Many landlords are also called as Khudawind, so you mean there are so many Allahs? Nauzubillah

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.co ... awand.html
Salim
Do not practice Takiya
This is age of internate
Here is real worshipper of
http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... &start=180
Read this thread. See contempt of Ismaili for Quran and Salaat.
This guy is not exception but norm.
Your MHI is fake
nuseri wrote:Posted: 29 Mar 2014 05:10 pm Post subject:
Ya Ali Madad:
I just read the translated version by Yusuf ali copy that I posses of Quran.
Every Ayat is as complicated and at times foxy to interpret it and Ayat 20:130 could be one of them,everyone having a go at it for its convenience.
Every has mostly in parts have made a fair assessment. of it

Point of rationality from this Ayat to move further.

1.the word prayer is not used but praise n glory to God is used.
2. No timing is said but almost look like day in and day out ans also night in night out.(physically not possible .only possible by zirk/Ibaadat ot preaching sermons or writing poem on HIM etc and beside that also physical prayer time.
3. Salat word in not used mean it is not ordering 24 hours visible physical prayers.
4.It is natural that a entity of prophet live in toughts and praise of Allah
all the times as indicated on face of the Ayat.
4 .Prayer is a physical posturing of praise n glory+ seeking forgivenees+ seeking material n spiritual favour n need of oneself for Ali+lah=Allah.

IT IS IN NOT WAY A 24X7 ORDER FOR PERFORMING PRAYER LIKE A ROBOT.
it is useless to derive figure where none of it mentioned
2+1+2 or 5+5+5.( earth is not a circus of salads opp salat).

Ibadat not a physical posturing is possible by a human being of such
lengthy period.
I am in view as said by Shiraz, tret n ShamsB that ibadaat (tasbih in hand is also not needed and one has develop one's thought to exist in Ali+lah=Allah all the time n not particular time n break rigidly.

I have said earlier many times that Shariat is near zero percentage of haqiqat.
Even they regimen tally follow that even with hollow Zahiri understanding.few Ayats of 5 pillars and disregard and get amused
by the same word of Allah in thousand other Ayats of importance n substance such as Ayat 20:130 and 1000 others.
( remember pillars can come crashing down in earth quakes not a rock soild mountain)

To smart search Scholars :Ya Ali madad.
please ,if possible let me know the final years before death of popular manipulator translators who are quoted on the site.
I know you all can do it.when will PhD come handy?

There is an Ayat In support to validate my curiosity and for that good research by All you intellects is needed.

Yaar kabhi to hamari madad karo.

WE WILL SCREW UP THEIR HAPPINESS OF ALL HOLLOW N INCORRECT FOLLOWERS OF ALI+LAH=ALLAH
Salim
Sometime you cannot judge book by cover.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:08 am

who are ismaili (ahakhani) important Shia Fatwa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDZMwryIAWg&autoplay=1

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Salim

Ismaili Dais were Charleston very beg igniting of Dawat.
To prove my point here is

Here is quote from "THE KHOJA CASE 1866 - A Paraphrase"
Read all at

In all essentials the Ismailis were Shias but in addition they held certain peculiar tenets such as this respecting the Imamate, which would have been first formalized into a regular system about the beginning of the tenth century by the famous Abdallali-Bin-Maimun who taught first in Persia and afterwards at Salimiyah in Syria. One of the initiated disciples of Maimun himself a lineal descendant from Ismail Abdalla or Obeidollah, about the middle of the tenth century, laid in Africa the foundations of what afterward became the Fatimite Caliphate of Cairo, and which lasted till overthrown by the orthodox Suni Saladin about the year of Christ 1171. The Fatimite Caliphate was a dynasty of Ismailis. In Cairo under the dominion of the Fatimite Caliphs the religious system of the Ismailis with its secret lodges, its many stages of initiation and its somewhat mystic ceremonies, was matured and perfected.

Two points emerged from all this which had a tremendous bearing on the main issue of this case (notice these with some degree of attention as it shows how it affected the outcome).

(1) The first point is the universal prevalence among Ismailis of the practice of 'Takiah' or concealment of religious opinion.

(2) The method of seeking to make converts by assuming to a great extent the religious stand points of the person whom they desired to convert, modestly hinting a few doubts and difficulties and then by degrees, suggesting as the only possible solution of these the peculiar tenets of their own system.

TAKIAH

Takiah is an Arab word whose root meaning is 'fear or caution', its full applied meaning is 'concealment of a man's own religious opinion and adoption of alien religious forms' - either from a desire to avoid giving offence or from dread of persecution.

EXPLANATION

The peculiar tenets (principles) of the Ismailis with regard to the Imamate, imposed upon them a peculiar reason for practising 'TAKIAH' in all countries within the sway of the Suni Caliphs. This long enforced habit grew at last into a second nature and the practice of Takiah became universal among the Ismailis, the offspring of persecution and fear.

The other peculiarity of the Ismailis viz., of assuming or admitting the truth of the greater portion of the religious principles of those whom they wished to convert to their own is illustrated by Silvestre de Sacy (Religion des Druzes, vol. i. Introduction p.148. This is also confirmed by the KITUB-AL-SIYASET an Ismaili work of authority.

In short, Ismaili Dais were instructed how to convert e.g, "If it be a Christian he hopes to 'bring over' he must expatiate on the obstinacy of the Jews and ignorance of the Mussalmans, must profess the reverence for all the chief articles of the Christian creed, but gently hint that they are symbolic and point to a deeper meaning to which the Ismaili system alone can supply the key. He may suggest that the Christians have somewhat misinterpreted the doctrine of the paraclete. That a Paraclete, then is, and that it is to this the true Paraclete - that the Dai or Missionary would lead his enquiring friend".

Two points emerge:

(1) Ismailis habitually enjoined and practised Takiah.
(2) Their Dais or missionaries were directed to convert by assuming, to a greater extent the religious standpoint of those whom they wished to bring over to their own faith. (once again I wish to remind the reader to keep these points in mind as having an important bearing on the case).

KA786

Unread post by KA786 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:36 am

@Salim
Why are you wasting your time and energy in replying to someone whose true purpose is not understand your 'Faith' and point of view? You see, how cunningly this thread was hijacked from its original topic to something totally different. This is how devil robs your faith by sowing doubts in you. So beware of people who pretend to be asking questions but there true intent is not understanding your viewpoint but a more sinister one. (That is why Quran has Surah An-Nas for us to recite and avoid their fitna)

As Dai Al Muayyad fid-din al Shirazi mentions at the conclusion of one his majlis:

"May God guide you and keep you away from the influence of those whose self-conceit has prompted them to reject our interpretation. "

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:48 am

Imam Najmi bin Najmuddin Bin Shaikh Al-Hayy Al-Muqaddas Al-Ghani mentioned in the beginning of his majlis

"May Allah save you from the personal interpretations of Dais who pretend to know everything but know nothing as will be seen when their fitna causes a break up in the dawat."

KA786

Unread post by KA786 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:24 pm

[quote=]who are ismaili (ahakhani) important Shia Fatwa
[/quote]

Saw it. Not a fatwa but a great example of someone reaching a conclusion without any true understanding of Ismaili beliefs. The person showed his ignorance. I also saw a video on youtube of some Wahabi mulla spewing out his ignorance about Ismailis as well.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm

I also saw a video on youtube of some Wahabi mulla spewing out his ignorance about Ismailis as well.
No he is Shia Mulla

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Saw it. Not a fatwa but a great example of someone reaching a conclusion without any true understanding of Ismaili beliefs
Ca you educate us

KA786

Unread post by KA786 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:47 pm

[quote=
Can you educate us[/quote]

Sure I can. It will be my pleasure. Here you go:

A fatwa is issued by a recognized religious authority in Islam. The people who pronounce these rulings are supposed to be knowledgeable, and base their rulings in knowledge and wisdom. They need to supply the evidence from Islamic sources for their opinions.

The video link you supplied is not a fatwa but someone spewing out their ignorance about Ismaili beliefs.