Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by SBM » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:00 pm

true_bohra wrote:
SBM wrote: Moula nu Phook Nu Paani and the aroma of Barkat wali Roti and Thaali/Dabba nu Barkati Jaman (some seriously bad stuff) and that is what made me hallucinate :lol:

A wise man would if you dont believe then why do you eat
Who said I am eating, I said I inhale the aroma in reply to your cohort Br Zinger's inquiry what am I inhaling
I hope you know the difference between eating and inhalating :shock:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am

anajmi wrote:
if you saw a pile of dog poo on the road, would you allow your son to walk into it or would you guide him away from it??? (sorry to keep bringing in your son, please treat it at as a metaphor)
If it were zinger and his son walking down the road and saw a pile of dog poo, zinger would say that since it has dawoodi-bohra written on it, he has a right to be in it!! (Please treat this as a metaphor, you wouldn't actually step into dog poo would you?)
Damn buddy, i was hoping SBM bhai would have answered me on this.

instead he let his enemy's enemy who is hence his friend (you) answer, and gave a very cheap 'like' to it.

SBM bhai, do i need to prove anymore that you are no longer fit to call yourself a Dawoodi Bohra??? Anajmi has said Dawoodi Bohra is dog poo and you have happily added a like to it?

Damn, you just went down another 6 notches.

you are now lower than anajmi and muslim first in my eyes. they are sunni muslims, so i will give them the benefit of doubt, but you...., you are a gone case.

Qutbi Hero, Salaar, James, True_Bohra are right when they said you are not fit to be a dawoodi bohra any more. i used to disagree with them, but today i do

Go in peace. choose whatever sect you feel suits you best

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:11 am

@ SBM bhai:
make sure you dont ever eat it bhai. it wont do your napaak system any good

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:13 am

Again, @ SBM bhai -

BTW, should i concur that i was right when i said you added 2 and 2 and came up with 9 and in the next instance, 11????

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:09 am

anajmi wrote:
if you saw a pile of dog poo on the road, would you allow your son to walk into it or would you guide him away from it??? (sorry to keep bringing in your son, please treat it at as a metaphor)
If it were zinger and his son walking down the road and saw a pile of dog poo, zinger would say that since it has dawoodi-bohra written on it, he has a right to be in it!! (Please treat this as a metaphor, you wouldn't actually step into dog poo would you?)
Zinger is expert in twisting words. Many on this forum knows this and due to his answer like a politician (One time here one time there) do not take him seriously.
Anajmi you have given a fitting reply :D :D

james

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:05 am

Maqbool wrote:
anajmi wrote: If it were zinger and his son walking down the road and saw a pile of dog poo, zinger would say that since it has dawoodi-bohra written on it, he has a right to be in it!! (Please treat this as a metaphor, you wouldn't actually step into dog poo would you?)
Zinger is expert in twisting words. Many on this forum knows this and due to his answer like a politician (One time here one time there) do not take him seriously.
So says the Chameleon . :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:27 am

Maqbool wrote:
anajmi wrote: If it were zinger and his son walking down the road and saw a pile of dog poo, zinger would say that since it has dawoodi-bohra written on it, he has a right to be in it!! (Please treat this as a metaphor, you wouldn't actually step into dog poo would you?)
Maqbool bhai, you have unfortunately let the opinion of another, cloud your judgement. that is your prerogative however.

if you think i twist words, you should see how one other member, who i always respectfuly refer to as bhai, as i do to you, twists my word. you could learn a thing or two from him

i would love it if you could see how and where i have answered like a politican. if being politically correct and not indulging in slander and abuse is talking like a politician, then that might be your definition, not mine. i would view it as decency.

as for me shifting my stand from one point to another, i would love it if you could point that out to me.

i might have done that in the past, but like many, i too have grown up and matured a little, the more time i spend on this forum, amongst such stellar stalwarts. so if you are going to pick up a post of a year ago and plot it against my stand today, then it would not count.
Last edited by zinger on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:32 am

Maqbool bhai, please do show me instances of flip-flopping like you claim i do.

i hope to have answers for them. and if i dont, then i shall take back whatever post you consider as the "change in my stance".

now again, if you say my polite tone of voice is me speaking like a politician, then i would think id rather be a politician than be someone who claims to be righteous and speaks like dirt

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:36 am

Maqbool wrote:

and by the way, im still trying to figure out how you felt i twisted my words. if you would read back a little, maybe 3 or 4 posts back, you will see it was SBM bhai who twisted my words.
i had to spend a lot of time and come up with almost half a dozen examples to prove how he twisted my words.
that was quite tiresome and bothersome, but i had to show him the truth, i sincerely suggest you go and see it. i would hate to go through the entire exercise once again with you

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 am

actually james bhai, maqbool isnt a chameleon. he has always stuck to his opinion.

what is sad however is that he prefers to join hands and congratulate outsiders in putting his own community members down.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:02 am

personally, i feel that this conversation is becoming a personal attack and defense thread.

not wanting to be blamed for being one to "purposely divert the topic", i will gladly end it here, or take it to another thread.

james

Unread post by james » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:09 am

zinger wrote:actually james bhai, maqbool isnt a chameleon. he has always stuck to his opinion.

what is sad however is that he prefers to join hands and congratulate outsiders in putting his own community members down.
http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 00#p127924

AgnosticTheist

Re: Mufaddali Defense Waez against women

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:52 am

james wrote: Trust you to twist words and make a mountain out of a molehill. It is not surprising to see that you have latched onto the word " IT " and not call center which was the core of the bayan.The gist was that he was against mumineen working in call center. And he gave perfect reasons behind it . It is not just him but some scientific studies also shows that working in a call center is bad for health. There are various articles on ills of working in call center. Perhaps you should check it out instead of the twisting and turning on a forum .
Does only women fall prey to the above mentioned ills? Why was the bayan women centric?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:26 am

Hello Ziggy-Jimmie-TB-Juzerang-Salar
Instead of getting into diverting the topic answer the following question posted earlier

Re: look at this rascal
Postby SBM on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

juzrang wrote:
You dimwit.. it was signed in Saifee Mahal in 1388H.!

Br Juzer Rang and True Bohra
Simple Question
If SMS had this letter which you verified to be true then why every Abdes was asked to sign a letter, Should this genuine verifiable letter be enough in courts if and when SKQ decides to put his claim. Why knock at people's houses and asking them to sign.
Again if DAI is appointed by Imam then what is the purpose of asking people to sign the letter and bringing all these characters of Baba Ramdev and others to bring them to Masjid and make a big tamasha
Why this mockery?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:28 am

Now watch how Ziggy going to say that he is not party to that letter and it should be confirmed from Kother
Also btw Ziggy and Jimme
Can you also list 10 qualities of SMS
Also coming from Ziggy about me a non Dawoodi Bohra, seems like he has appointed himself as another DAI :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:55 am

Maqbool,

You are absolutely right. zinger is like a dirty politician who will hang his own mother to save his neck.

zinger bhai,

Why are you getting upset bhai? It was just a metaphor bhai. You said you had a right to be here because the website said "Dawoodi-Bohras" and then you said this website is dog poo (it was also just a metaphor bhai). I was just stating that which you yourself said bhai. Besides, you also said that you had no self respect bhai. Why are you dishonoring yourself like this bhai? Let me show you what you said.
no, aamils dont want us to come here because no self-respecting person would want to see their community head and his culture abused and mocked the way you do
So the people who stop themselves and others from coming here are self-respecting, which would mean you have no self respect bhai! Why do you come here in this metaphorical dog poo and humiliate yourself bhai?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am

SBM bhai, i think you have been travelling a lot, which is why you are jet lagged and hence cannot read what i have written.
Yes you are right when you have to accompany a travelling DAI this is what happens and now I know why SMS is making so many mistakes in his Bayan too
Thank you for pointing out and can you please inform SMS to stop travelling so much to avoid Jet Lag so he can concentrate on his Bayans too..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:18 pm

The saheb e dawat in Surat is the son of SMS brother Qusai from his first wife, his second wife is Tayyaba the daughter of SKQ who is currently residing with her father in Thane. He also happens to be SMS' son-in-law, hence the royal treatment. There was a majlis yesterday and surprisingly the Masjid was almost half empty, it seems that even the surtis are now fed up with these regular PR tamashas which lightens their pockets everytime a zaada visits their city !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 pm

SBM wrote:Now watch how Ziggy going to say that he is not party to that letter and it should be confirmed from Kother
Also btw Ziggy and Jimme
Can you also list 10 qualities of SMS
Also coming from Ziggy about me a non Dawoodi Bohra, seems like he has appointed himself as another DAI :mrgreen:
herein sbm bhai, lies your true nature.

i've learnt it a long time ago, give respect, but dont expect any in return cause it only show the upbringing of both parties.

anyways, not wanting to drag on a point, unlike you, yes, ill be damned if i was even around when the letter was signed. how am i supposed to know anything about it. you are the one with the bee in his bonnet. go figure it out.

besides, i am no one to judge whether you remain a dawoodi bohra or not. you have proved it numerous times on your own
Last edited by zinger on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 pm

anajmi wrote:Maqbool,

You are absolutely right. zinger is like a dirty politician who will hang his own mother to save his neck.

zinger bhai,

Why are you getting upset bhai? It was just a metaphor bhai. You said you had a right to be here because the website said "Dawoodi-Bohras" and then you said this website is dog poo (it was also just a metaphor bhai). I was just stating that which you yourself said bhai. Besides, you also said that you had no self respect bhai. Why are you dishonoring yourself like this bhai? Let me show you what you said.
no, aamils dont want us to come here because no self-respecting person would want to see their community head and his culture abused and mocked the way you do
So the people who stop themselves and others from coming here are self-respecting, which would mean you have no self respect bhai! Why do you come here in this metaphorical dog poo and humiliate yourself bhai?
actually bro, i have more of a right to be here than you!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:33 pm

I know bhai. A pig always has more right to be in dog poo than a human. (I am sorry bhai this is just a metaphor. Don't mean to say that you are a pig bhai)

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 am

one thing we all should appreciate about Zinger and other abdes.

they get kicked in balls by each posts, yet they are smiling and shamelessly defending criminals.

:mrgreen: they have true dedication towards muffy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 am

That is correct
See how Salar and Juzerrang disappeared when asked why SMS had to to all this tamasha of having a unknown Hindu come to Masjid and testify that SMB came in his dream if SMS had the original signed paper from 1388 H.
and secondly If DAI is appointed on the Ilham of Imam why all these signature collections?
And finally if they are on HAQ why are they inviting all these shoddy characters like Baba -NaMo and Thackrey to UNPAAK the Masjid
BTW Br Ziggy BHAI (again both Ziggy and BHAI are metaphor) can also shed some light of what his views are on the above statement
OK BR ZINGER BHAI I AM NO OVER MY JET LEG AND ASKING YOU WITH RESPECT

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:59 pm

hey monkeyinis and SBM did i spell your name correctly, anyway you forget what all the abdes are saying they are trying to derail you people frm your path what is there in this nass episode and letter and hindu forget everything, just tell me one thing what is it that prick you guys to come again and again claiming things well very simple if you dont believe on anything just leave it whatever people saying let them believe you carry along but this is one thing that i never umderstand, why dont you get going happily with your life and leave all the abde souls on their own what makes you guilty conscious that you keep yourself attached to this community why why?

bohrabhai

Re: woman status in muffadal saiffudin raj

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

http://www.whoistruesyedna.com/women/

Mufaddal Saifuddin

• He has has said in waez http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/media/for ... -women.mp3 that woman should do home science.

• He says (https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/ZosuJlnW) woman should not go to Universities as then they end up in affairs with other people. They should go to Jamea or study home science and be a good wife.

• He has said that if woman don’t wear Hijab/Rida and roam in Mohalla, look at them with “taiz” nigah. We interpret it as get upset on them and show it by looking at them angrily.

• He has said in his waez (https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/zgxGEZYT) that wives who don’t wear Rida, their husbands should throw them out of the house. Maula Ali AS has said that if wives are found out by their husband of adultery, the husband should lock them in the house. Stark contrast.

• He says (https://www.mixturecloud.com/media/X8PuAzl9) Roti making is very important for all woman to learn. He himself has made Roti in public many times to show how important he thinks it is. In one of his waez, he said “nabi wo nu amal che ke jaman pakwata’ referring to Dawood nabi. So why did he take that away from all mumineen by doing Faiz Mawaid Burhaniyya, where (not so tasty) food is cooked by a babarchi and everyone is forced to pay into the fund? And why did he keep Roti making to be done by muminaat as so important?

• He says stitching is very important as Maula Ali AS has said that it is a very good virtue to have for a woman that she knows stitching.

• He says in waez that working in call centers is not appropriate, some place where woman should not work because they talk to strangers there and can end up having affairs. He points out in waez that he does not know what a call center is! “Aa call center su hoi che, IT ane fashion aa saglu su che” and he showed his hand as though asking what is all this! Video available.

• He has a wife and 2 daughters. Wife has reputation of being the most intelligent in the family. Daughters are high school pass through MSB and then to Jamea.

Khuzaima Qutbuddin

• He has always maintained that Rasulullah says to attain knowledge is compulsory on men and woman and Aale Mohammed Ilm encompasses all Ilm.

• He has sent example of learning by teaching his own children/woman.

• His daughters have achieved highest honors in all their education. 2 of them are Ph.D’s in Arabic literature – Dr. Bazat Tahera Qutbuddin from Harvard University and Dr. Bazat Saifiyah Qutbuddin from Oxford University. The other 3 daughters have also studied in Cairo. They are all fluent in Arabic and English and give sabaq on regular basis.( http://nelc.uchicago.edu/faculty/qutbuddin) (http://universe.byu.edu/2013/03/22/life ... lim-woman/)

• He has encouraged woman who want to be doctors and other career aspirations and has given the guidance to do things within Sharia guidance by keeping one’s self respect.

• He has not indulged in Roti making drama or likewise.

• His wife is also BA pass and fluent in English.

• His sons’ wife, Rabab Hamiduddin, has started a successful school in London.

• He has stated that one should make Maulatuna Fatema and Maulatuna Hurra al Maleka their role models. Family first and then sky is the limit!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 am

salaar wrote: just tell me one thing what is it that prick you guys to come again and again ...... why dont you get going happily with your life and leave all the abde souls on their own what makes you guilty conscious that you keep yourself attached to this community why why?

sala because this community is as much yours as it is ours

we love it
we feel for it
and
we put our lives at stake for it

the clergy to remain in power and suck the wealth have put us against each other
but we are one
you and abdes are our brothers and sisters, we speak the same , we eat the same , we believe in the same God
our DNA is probably similar
same color of blood runs in our body
is it not a pity that we have been forced to hate each other

join us to unite against those who divide us
remove the zadas, kasre ali and destroy their grip on the community
power to the aam admi

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 am

BUSHRA: Aqa Maula TUS will arrive in Colombo on Pehli Raat of Jumada al Ukhra insha allah. Waaz Mubarak on Tues Pehli Taarikh, 1st Apr 2014 at Husaini Masjid.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:24 pm

AN ABDE PRESENTS A GOLDEN HORSE TO HIS MASTER MUFFY

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 3/u3in.jpg[/img]

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:33 pm

golden horse for a black ass :D

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:34 pm

bohrabhai wrote:BUSHRA: Aqa Maula TUS will arrive in Colombo on Pehli Raat of Jumada al Ukhra insha allah. Waaz Mubarak on Tues Pehli Taarikh, 1st Apr 2014 at Husaini Masjid.
1st april to make people April fool? :mrgreen: