Question to our new fanatic

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
salaar

Re: Question to our new fanatic

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:59 am

hey by the way ive nothing to do with jamia and i assure you if you come across a jamia ustaad you will probably not find your escape door and iam not exaggerating

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 am

Bro you are mentally ill.....go see a doctor or answer our questions.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:01 am

salaar wrote:ive wasted my good time on you guys already now you want me to suggest somebody else to come forward and make the same mistake, bro as i told earlier the shanaat of Mufaddal Maula is not in your syllabus therefore concentrate on something that fits into your mental capacities
Salaar I am sorry I took away your job and now you might have to go back on dabba thali mercy, but I will suggest better drive rickshaw and earn halaal ki kamai instead of defending criminals.

paaltu kutto ki zindagi aur muffy ke talwe chatna chod de, izzat se mehnat ki roti kama kar khaa.

good luck.
Last edited by monginis on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:02 am

ok I do not give a flying five on how jamia Ustaad will vanquish me with his Ilmi wand, just give us few qualities or we will assume that Muffadal saab is nothing but a hollowman.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 am

common illness an insane always consider others like themselves akhtiar wahid

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:06 am

hey akhtiar you keep assuming things your assumptions does not change realities

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:11 am

monkeynis shukar alhamdolillah we are earning rizq halal under the saya e aatifat of our maula and barking dogs cannot make us change our course by the way how can a monkey brain fit into a dog thats weird

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:15 am

I was expecting 10 Shaanats from Mr. Salaar.. Even I want to know Mufaddal Mola's Mojeza and the hikmat behind it. So far I havent seen such but still want to hear what Mr. Salaar has to say.

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:40 am

monginis wrote:
salaar wrote:ive wasted my good time on you guys already now you want me to suggest somebody else to come forward and make the same mistake, bro as i told earlier the shanaat of Mufaddal Maula is not in your syllabus therefore concentrate on something that fits into your mental capacities
Salaar I am sorry I took away your job and now you might have to go back on dabba thali mercy, but I will suggest better drive rickshaw and earn halaal ki kamai instead of defending criminals.

paaltu kutto ki zindagi aur muffy ke talwe chatna chod de, izzat se mehnat ki roti kama kar khaa.

good luck.
ohhh halal rizq
lol
look Who is talking about .halal n haram
gud ... I suppose u vl be hired by yr dai ...KQ soon ... ... to show the driver the way ...how to come darus sakina

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 am

answerer wrote:
monginis wrote: Salaar I am sorry I took away your job and now you might have to go back on dabba thali mercy, but I will suggest better drive rickshaw and earn halaal ki kamai instead of defending criminals.

good luck.
ohhh halal rizq
lol
look Who is talking about .halal n haram
gud ... I suppose u vl be hired by yr dai ...KQ soon ... ... to show the driver the way ...how to come darus sakina
first 10 qualities of muffy please?

we can continue with personal insults after this :roll:

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 am

1st of all .why should we answer u .... monginis

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:11 am

10 Qualities, 10 Shanaat, 10 personal achievements, any Qualification ( academic from deen and duniya) list down any one ..

Kothar must really take this concern and prepare a mailer to be sent to all ejamat card holders under pearls-of-wisdom scheme and spread awareness on shanaat of SMS.

I look forward to such a mailer !

Kothar has listed down 53+ something reasons not to believe SKQ … now they must start the reasons to believe series !

talibeilm

Unread post by talibeilm » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 am

come on mr. salar why are you not listing shaanats of SMS .EVERY BODY ON THE FORUM IS EAGERLY WAITING

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:49 am

Leave poor Salaar alone to lick his wounds.....here is the list of "shanaat" of muff :lol:

available here: http://www.whoistruesyedna.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• He has not passed high school. He dropped out of school before 7th grade.

• He has had no formal education in the secular world.

• He does not speak English fluently. He had trouble figuring out what “fawwara” means in English and asked kids in waez and they said (water) fountain. We have not heard him speak a sentence in English. Whereas Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA learnt English during Syedna Taher Saifuddin’s RA era. Teacher used to come at Saify Mahal.

• He does not speak fluent Arabic. He had trouble deciphering and translating a paragraph from Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA risala during Jamea exam. When he was asked to do by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, he tried, fumbled and kept quiet. Mufaddal Saifuddin’s supporters say he was quiet for humility.

• He went to Cairo to learn Arabic language during the early years of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin’s RA era. It seems he dropped out from there as well.

• He has learnt from Kothar and Jamea Ustads most of his young life, as do most Saify Mahal children.

• Later he took sabaq’s from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA with all other sons and daughters of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

• He is dependant on reading from book in waez. It is unclear who prepares the script, probably Mr. Mohammed Hasan and Mr. Haider Ali. Mufaddal Saifuddin does not have command of his content. We have never heard him to be able to do waez for 10 minutes without going back to the witten script.

• He takes Vasila by reading from script. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA only did this reaching older age.

• He has a problem of remembering things. Could not recall which year the alleged Nass letter diary was showed by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. People in general remember very important dates of their lives (Nikah, etc). This would be the most important of them all.

• He is well travelled across the world. (For Shikaar of Bezubaan Janwaar in Africa and of dumb abdes / amtes in other parts of world :mrgreen: )

• He does bayan from Dawat kitabs (scripted) as well as other Shia unconfirmed sources, as we heard during Moharrem waez.

• He does not like museums. Anything western is a problem and shows a disdain for it, unclear why. He told kids in USA when Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA visited museum in 1986 as to why, what is here to visit! This is from internal source in family of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, I will keep private as requested.

• He sits on a truck on Janaza of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, lacking knowledge that one, especially one who claims, should walk with the Janaza of a Dai as Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA did on Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA janaza.

• He went to Hajj after Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA is ill, did not do Tahiyyat Tawaaf in Kaaba as instructed by our doctrine. He says Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, when he did his last Umra, did not do it (for age reasons, no other) so he is following him.
Last edited by DB- MUMBAIKAR on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:34 am

answerer wrote:1st of all .why should we answer u .... monginis
you should answer us, because your master is sitting on our properties like a SNAKE.

and if he dont even posses just 10 qualities of being "DAI" he should leave our roza,markaz,masjid and go to timbaktu to learn few things.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:40 am

Mufaddal Saifuddin is also one of the four Omara (Rectors) of Al Jamea tus Saifiyah.
- Wikipedia

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:44 am

humanbeing wrote:Mufaddal Saifuddin is also one of the four Omara (Rectors) of Al Jamea tus Saifiyah.
- Wikipedia
and do you know who other three are?

you guess it right, his brothers :roll:

ghar ki uni
ghar ki teacher
ghar ke dean
ghar ke exam lene wale
ghar ke exam dene wale

how many kothari kids have ever failed in exams? :roll:

:mrgreen:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:48 am

forget about Salaar and other abdes, even if Muffy sit and think 10 qualities in himself which can prove him dai, he will fail to find any :shock:

hahaha :P

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 am

There is so much sarcasm on this thread. Can Somebody, anybody
Please list a few qualities of each leader . . .

Then we can have a real discussion. All I read is putting opposite side down, insults, evasiveness and counter attacks. It's not about winning and losing a debate. The debate hasn't even begun. This is just taking stabs at each other to see who can insult the best.

I have been disillusioned as have many others- by Mufaddalbhaisaheb and am trying to be at at least fair in how I view things. Both camps have a ton of material published from their point of view- but an honest and fair discussion is lacking. So I ask again to lose the sarcasm and discuss positive qualities of each without the insults.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 am

Dear saminaben,

The fact that these two are claiming to be the leaders automatically implies that they lack good qualities. One of the true good qualities in a person is not to aspire to leadership positions. One who wants to be a leader, doesn't deserve to be one.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:23 am

This thread is so funny. Given the chance to say something positive about their "leader" Salaar, James etc. are nowhere to be seen! If someone so much as says one single positive thing about SKQ they pounce within a few hours to hurl insults. I see that they have visited this thread often but have not come up with even one quality....Even humanbeing was able to come up with one... It is not an innate "quality" but hey it will serve as something... If someone who was not able to translate a risalat of STS can become a rector of Al Jameatus Saifiyah, it does show an amazing ability to move up in the world despite lack of talent!
Suffice to say that Salaar and James will stick to their negativism. They will come and hurl insults as dictated to them by their masters but they will not offer anything constructive for someone who wants to make a decision. Saminaben if you are depending on these two for your decision making, you are going to have a long wait. I think you know where truth lies, all you need is courage.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 am

anajmi wrote:Dear saminaben,

The fact that these two are claiming to be the leaders automatically implies that they lack good qualities. One of the true good qualities in a person is not to aspire to leadership positions. One who wants to be a leader, doesn't deserve to be one.
There are many theories and viewpoints, and corporate business books on Leadership. To say "automatic" is a bit simplistic and kills discussion. Its over generalization.
To say "not deserving" simply because one wants to be a leader is a bit judgmental - which also kills discussion.

Having said that perhaps we need to first list, without preemptive bias, qualities of a good leader in the context of Dai. Not abstract leader in general, because each context and situation calls for different leadership qualities to the forefront. if we first agree on the top10 on the list then we can see who fits the bill better. Now the problem is that it's hard to set aside personal preferences, agendas, and lobbying. Emotions and personal attacks and defensiveness are so much at the forefront, that they've taken a life of its own, almost like another cult of coercion and abuse itself. It's evident on both sides. Yet anything is possible if we continue to dialogue within certain parameters of mutual respect.

[BTW from your POV one can make the argument that neither "claims" to be a leader, but rather they are each the "chosen" one by the previous Dai. SMS claims he was clueless, that others (brothers) told him he was Dai. SKQ claims it was bestowed on him in private. "want" does not seem to be an issue here, yet mind you the opposite sides will accuse each other of same. ]

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:36 am

well did you see how moonraker and monkeynis and stupid MB threw their venom against Syedna Mufaddal Moula now whats the use in giving any justification or shaanaat on this forum, no bro and sis hujjat should be made only wherever there is a need for it not when fools gather around to create scene

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:49 pm

OK enough of our tick tick let me reveal something, guys you have mistaken me for a die hard abde well NO iam on your side of the fence and facing similar situation having the same questions that you guys are asking, i have the exposure of both the sides and seen life closely i will never forget the face of the poor woman who was shown the way out of darrul imarat when she came for financial assistance i remember my fathers eyes when i used to ask him certain questions and he was unable to answer them now when my son asks such questions it reminds me of the helplessness of my father, i tell you its all for money on one pretext or the other but it has to be checked now, a big chunk of our income is going in their pocket and it is more like a social club then religion, iam sorry for this state of affairs and by the way i would ask you guys to forgive me when i was calling you names.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:28 pm

Salaar,
I have been reading your exchanges with others on this forum, although I rarely participate in them.
But now, I am curious. Help me understand. You have a change in tone, a bit sudden. How come?
I'm just perplexed, and cautious. I have always felt that you were a representative of Kothar. Now this change makes me wonder if there are many of you playing good cop - bad cop under name Salaar.

Pardon my paranoia, but I really have had very very bad experiences with Kothar, and unfortunately I know their games too well. Which makes it hard for me to trust easily. My apologies.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 pm

dear bro alam, it is in shariat that if you are in war color your grey hairs to pose as a young and energetic army, well when i started in this forum i was pissed off by some anti shia comment by one of our member which infuriated me and i took my positions unwillingly adding insult to injury other members started taking me like somebody frm kothar and it went on, actually its not just me but probably many who are thinking this way, iam against the loot that has started in the name of different title heads, the way ordinary momineen are looked down upon and the superficial style of implementing new reforms, please for god sake dont make things so difficult that we cannot convince our children to follow us, this is my appeal to the position holders of dawat e hadiya to look into the present state of our jamaat, we see nothing but accumulation of wealth that is going on, a wise person once said that investors and followers are like birds they join together one by one seeing each other but one cracker and they all fly away, i hope i have made myself clear and i feel iam not the only one with these feelings on this forum

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Salaar tu toh phata poster nikla hero.....hahahah!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 pm

kia karay yahaa tou sab kuch phata hua hai hum bhi yehi sahi

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:57 pm

think_for_yourself wrote: . . .
. Saminaben if you are depending on these two for your decision making, you are going to have a long wait. I think you know where truth lies, all you need is courage.
Decision making? I didn't say anything about decision making. Now you are talking down to me as if I am weak . . . And perhaps getting off track because of your own mission.

I posted my approach to Nass elsewhere longtime back and my feelings toward it. I depend on no one. No Human being. I have faith in Allah, and trust my heart, my life experience and my Allah given intellect.

As far as courage goes, Burhanuddin maula had a lot of courage to keep silent for 49 years. So did Mazoon Maula.
The real jihad is inward - you must know that.

I am simply requesting that if we are going to dialogue here, the insults and put downs must stop. That's all.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Dear saminaben,
There are many theories and viewpoints, and corporate business books on Leadership. To say "automatic" is a bit simplistic and kills discussion. Its over generalization.
And therein lies the problem. A corporate leader is a different animal than a religious leader. I am specifically referring to Islam and the leadership requirements as suggested by the prophet (saw).

The bohra Dais have been treating bohraism as their personal corporation. And hence, no doubt there will be many more fights every generation for the leadership position.