Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
answerer

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by answerer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:57 pm

alam wrote:Answerer
I am no SKQ die-hard. But your explanation is no defense.
Takiyat, safety, and respect for Burhanuddin maula are the reasons SKQ went along with the rest of the massess who were under a spell.

You are invoking the fallacy of resemblance as an argument.
I m nt defeanding ...m jus showing the truth as in SKQ is done inqaar aftr doing iqraar

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:17 am

monginis wrote:
answerer wrote: hahaha lol ... 4 lakhs 50 thousnd ....
I think they should increase more zeros ......
Zinger you IP is same and I can detect it in seconds, better mask your IP address before you create another ID LOOOL

Really!!!

i am by now quite convinced that answerer is the same as you, just like salaar is

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:01 am

@Zinger masala

all morons/hypocrites sounds like you, so it is obvious every one thinks all brain dead abde is your ID's :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 am

monginis wrote:@Zinger masala

all morons/hypocrites sounds like you, so it is obvious every one thinks all brain dead abde is your ID's :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
@ monginis cake ... dat wasn't a gud joke
well I should say k all u dead progressive's id's are Same ... all jus talk of d Same

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 am

Answerer please tell me something about Muffadal saab's dawat, have you been offered a large sum of money without questions being asked, for your and your family's welfare. what has Muffadal saab done till now, has he given back to public as a benevolent token at least.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:26 am

answerer wrote:
monginis wrote:@Zinger masala

@ monginis cake ... dat wasn't a gud joke
well I should say k all u dead progressive's id's are Same ... all jus talk of d Same
now you muffy abdes miss monginis cakes isnt it? :mrgreen:

(monginis owner decided to support SKQ and muffy boycott him)

voice

Unread post by voice » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Commencement of Legal Action by His Holiness Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS), being the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq and Head of the Dawoodi Bohra Community Against The False Claimant Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin: For Truth, Justice and Future of the Dawoodi Bohra Community.

http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/press/

monginis

SKQ policies on salaam and other taxes

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:27 am

Bismillah...

It is my responsibility to get it clear that whatever is written on SKQ website is not only empty promises, the other day I had a phone chat with one of SKQ son, and we hashed out about taxes and other najwas which are piled up so far by kothar, and I desired to know his thought on it, he clearly state, apart from ZAKAT nothing is fard, and it is absolutely on a person's willingness to either pay or just to say NO to any such payments.

I felt this is really important and I guess if this sort of posture is taken into consideration, it can really solve many basic problems of the community.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:00 am

Syedna Qutbuddin TUS bethak on Saturday 5th April at 4pm Inshaallah.

salaar

Re: SKQ policies on salaam and other taxes

Unread post by salaar » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 am

well rest is not much the big chunk lies in who will get the wajebaat amount that turns in millions and millions, i tell you i have a growing feeling we are witnessing a tussle between mughal princes and the rohaaniyat is a diminishing factor now so you decide whose forces you would like to opt shehanshah Akbar or prince Salim

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:59 am

@way2go

dont expect any civility from mufaddalis, if they can abuse a person who was in rutba na saheb for 50 years, they can obviously abuse me and any one else here.

just report all his abusive comments, and let Admin do his job. :wink:

true_b is trying to derail each and every thread, but I am sure his stupidity is visible to every sane person :roll:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:10 am

guys on this forum we are talking and talking freely in real life you cannot dare to question even an ordinary bhaisahib some members suggest me why dont you just quit but they dont understand i dont want stones in my compound alright and when you are in power and have all the muscles you get mad Maula Ali said ' tum mae bahadur woh hae jo inteqaam lenay ki quwwat rakhta ho aur muaaf kar dae' however this quality is very scarce among us

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 am

salaar wrote:guys on this forum we are talking and talking freely in real life you cannot dare to question even an ordinary bhaisahib some members suggest me why dont you just quit but they dont understand i dont want stones in my compound alright and when you are in power and have all the muscles you get mad Maula Ali said ' tum mae bahadur woh hae jo inteqaam lenay ki quwwat rakhta ho aur muaaf kar dae' however this quality is very scarce among us
I would say in all my humble way

"Grow some balls"

Vonage

Unread post by Vonage » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Hello guys

I am new to this sites but I dont believe both.One has started another will going to start. Both knows how to mint money without any work.Their Childrens grandkids,wife,familymembers all are enjoying this lust.

Please open your eyes.

How person make False promise to elect President the same way SKQ is doing he is no less then MS.

So guys believe in Allah n your self. REST IS HISTORY.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Vonage wrote:Hello guys

I am new to this sites but I dont believe both.One has started another will going to start. Both knows how to mint money without any work.Their Childrens grandkids,wife,familymembers all are enjoying this lust.

Please open your eyes.

How person make False promise to elect President the same way SKQ is doing he is no less then MS.

This is dawoodi-bohra.com and we have concept of DAI in our theology, muffy is out of league so we shall follow SKQ, but any ways thanx for coming here. good bye, and take care.

Vonage

Unread post by Vonage » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:32 pm

monginis wrote:
Vonage wrote:Hello guys

Please open your eyes.

This is dawoodi-bohra.com and we have concept of DAI in our theology, muffy is out of league so we shall follow SKQ, but any ways thanx for coming here. good bye, and take care.

Hello Monginis
By the way I am a Dawwodi bohra and I do believe in Dai whats now going on cannot trust any one.I know monginis has move to SKQ and SKQ has 50% stake in your Company.SKQ is silent partner more than 1000 companys. Its all tax free money.He is no more than any corrupt guy.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Vonage wrote:
monginis wrote: This is dawoodi-bohra.com and we have concept of DAI in our theology, muffy is out of league so we shall follow SKQ, but any ways thanx for coming here. good bye, and take care.

Hello Monginis
By the way I am a Dawwodi bohra and I do believe in Dai whats now going on cannot trust any one.I know monginis has move to SKQ and SKQ has 50% stake in your Company.SKQ is silent partner more than 1000 companys. Its all tax free money.He is no more than any corrupt guy.
Mashallah may god bless you, you have solved a big issue for me, I was thinking what is source of income for SKQ, but now I know he does Halaal business and makes his money, so I am now more impress by his approach and now I am more confident to follow his vision.

all our duat and Imam use to do Halaal businesses and I think this is the most correct way for a DAI to get his living.

by the way I am not monginis owner but yes I do run a company.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 am

Vonage wrote: Hello Monginis
I know monginis has move to SKQ and SKQ has 50% stake in your Company.
Br. Vonage,

You got it wrong. Br. Monginis is our old friend "Incredible" :D

james

Unread post by james » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:11 am

Should I expect Yells of Shirk ! Shirk ! :mrgreen:
My entire life is Maula’s miracle

My entire life is one big miracle at the hands of Mazoon Maula TUS. When I look back at what I was and what I am today, there is a vast difference. And there is just one person who can be given credit for it. None other than Mazoon Maula TUS.

Maula has been there for me all my life. I belong to a non-religious background. During my teens I was unaware of the fact that there was something like Urus Mubarak or Milad Mubarak, despite staying in the heart of mohalla. I used to go to Saifi Masjid during Ramazan for Magrib namaz and after I used to do salaam to Mazoon Maula TUS (just because my friends did). After all these years I feel Mazoon Maula TUS has brought me close to Aqa Maula TUS. Not physically but spiritually. I wasn’t that religious earlier. But it was Mazoon Maula TUS who established my link with God. I was a complete animal; Mazoon Maula TUS made me human. Just like an animal eats and sleeps, I was just the same. But now I live a life of fulfillment. Mazoon Maula TUS has made me a human in every way possible. I believe that Mazoon Maula TUS is a soul purifier. And for me the biggest example is me, myself. I have changed drastically, for the good. My soul has become pure at the hands of Mazoon Maula TUS and its direct outcome can be seen in the way I am now. Some years ago from now, people would not even think of me as a person who would wear rida everywhere that I went, but here I am, wearing rida. And this happened because the impurities in me were washed away. And rida is a simple and basic example but it just goes to show the influence that Maula has on people. The best part is that, Maula never talked religion to me.

I lost two twins of mine but now I have two children. Mazoon Maula TUS tied 9 knots in my bhaar dori (something like this is not common). I used to work in an advertising agency and the politics out there is quite dirty. But unfortunately I would never understand this and circumstances would occur which would ultimately lead to me being thrown out of the job. When I did araz to Mazoon Maula TUS about me losing my jobs, Maula told me “nazrul maqaam maan”. But every time main nazrul maqaam maanu, within a week I would be thrown out. Now I understand why this kept happening. I am self-employed now, and the amount of profit I make by selling one Islamic artifact is equal to my entire year’s salary of that agency.

I was someone who had no contact with Aqa Maula TUS. I had not done deedaar of Aqa Maula TUS for years but after coming to Mazoon Maula TUS I have come so close to Aqa Maula TUS that of late I must have done salaam to Aqa Maula TUS at least 20 times. It is true that what my parents didn’t give me, Mazoon Maula TUS gave me. I was a brat and Mazoon Maula TUS made me a mumin. My parents used to force me to pray namaz and all thanks to that I would get all the more angry and wouldn’t pray. Mazoon Maula TUS never talked religion to me, Maula never told me ke namaz par. But now if I miss my namaz even once, I feel as if what am I doing wasting my time in this meeting, instead I’ll go and pray my namaz. My entire approach to life has changed because of Maula. I progressed. Moved from a chaali to a flat. All thanks to Mazoon Maula TUS.

I must have been about 10 years old when Mazoon Maula TUS ni ziyafat maari building ma hati. Mazoon Maula TUS na qadam thaya hamara yahaan, we were told that Maula nariyal pani lese so ye araz karjo. Mara maa ye nariyal pani araz kidu but Mazoon Maula TUS ye lidu na. Being a kid, I was quite happy that now I would get to drink the nariyal pani. I tasted it and it was spoilt! This one thing kept bothering me that how was it possible that Maula knew it is spoilt even without tasting it. This was the first time that I saw Mazoon Maula TUS.

I feel I would be ruined but me bachi chhu just because of Mazoon Maula TUS. Manay maari life ma ghana late tak Yaseen parta noti aawarti. I always used to think that going to places like Yemen and Karbala was never going to be possible for me. But after coming to Mazoon Maula TUS I got the chance of going once to Yemen and twice to Karbala. From Yemen we were going to go to Dubai to try our luck at some business there. Before leaving for Yemen we came to Rozat Tahera and did salaam to Mazoon Maula TUS and araz kidi that we are leaving for Yemen and then to Dubai. Mazoon Maula TUS asked us “Dubai jaawu zaruri chhe?” Ane pachhi aap padhaari gaya. Paachha turn thai ne aap ye farmayu ke nazrul maqaam maanjo. When we were in Dubai, we were going to Al-Ain at a speed of 140kms/hr ane tyre faatu. Our car had 3 somersaults and the car stopped with the door side down. Mazoon Maula TUS ni dua si we came out without a scratch. I just had a 30 second black out and that was it. Even the police that came was surprised that we were the people who were in the car.

Whenever we go to Mazoon Maula TUS, there is never a time that we come back empty handed – I don’t mean physically, just always blessed with blessings and duas. There is a worriless satisfaction, as in kai bhi thai toh Maula chhe. Ane Maula chhe toh su fikar chhe. It is Mazoon Maula TUS because of whom I am still sailing, or I would have drowned or sunk, long back. I feel if I came to Aqa Maula TUS and Mazoon Maula TUS right from my childhood, jitni musibat aavi yeh bhi na aawte.

What Mazoon Maula TUS has done for me cannot be put across in words!
http://www.mostbelovedson.com/uncategor ... miracle-2/

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:19 am

Vonage wrote: By the way I am a Dawwodi bohra and I do believe in Dai whats now going on cannot trust any one.I know monginis has move to SKQ and SKQ has 50% stake in your Company.SKQ is silent partner more than 1000 companys. Its all tax free money.He is no more than any corrupt guy.
Do you have proof of the 50% stake? That's half the company, so must be on the board of directors? How about listing 10 out of those 1000 companies? How does being a silent partner in a company, translate to 'tax free money'? How does any of this make Qutbuddin Moula TUS corrupt?

FYI
Definition of 'Silent Partner'
An individual whose involvement in a partnership is limited to providing capital to the business. A silent partner is seldom involved in the partnership's daily operations and does not generally participate in management meetings. A silent partner is also known as a “limited partner", since his or her liability is typically limited to the amount invested in the partnership. Apart from providing capital, an effective silent partner can benefit the enterprise by giving guidance when solicited, providing business contacts to develop the business, and stepping in for mediation when a dispute arises between the other partners.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:37 am

Fatema MN wrote:
Vonage wrote: By the way I am a Dawwodi bohra and I do believe in Dai whats now going on cannot trust any one.I know monginis has move to SKQ and SKQ has 50% stake in your Company.SKQ is silent partner more than 1000 companys. Its all tax free money.He is no more than any corrupt guy.
Do you have proof of the 50% stake? That's half the company, so must be on the board of directors? How about listing 10 out of those 1000 companies? How does being a silent partner in a company, translate to 'tax free money'? How does any of this make Qutbuddin Moula TUS corrupt?

FYI
Definition of 'Silent Partner'
An individual whose involvement in a partnership is limited to providing capital to the business. A silent partner is seldom involved in the partnership's daily operations and does not generally participate in management meetings. A silent partner is also known as a “limited partner", since his or her liability is typically limited to the amount invested in the partnership. Apart from providing capital, an effective silent partner can benefit the enterprise by giving guidance when solicited, providing business contacts to develop the business, and stepping in for mediation when a dispute arises between the other partners.
even if SKQ has stake with 10,000 companies I dont see any thing wrong with it, atleast he is generating his own money.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 am

deleted

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:21 am

james wrote:Should I expect Yells of Shirk ! Shirk ! :mrgreen:
Muffadal saab karey toh RASLEELA......Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin karey toh CHARACTER DHEELA!
WAH BHAI WAH......KYA KEHNEY AAPKE DHOGLEPAN KA!

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:43 am

@James,
I am glad that you are reading everything on the site http://www.mostbelovedson.com/ very carefully. Please don't forget to read the 'Iqraar' section, specially the letters written by the two shehzada sahebs... http://www.mostbelovedson.com/category/iqraar/

Do you believe the experiences shared by mumineen on the www.mostbelovedson.com are true?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:01 am

And are you reading post on www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com

Every reason is supported by dawat text. Do you think dawat texts lie???

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:55 am

true_bohra wrote:And are you reading post on http://www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com

Every reason is supported by dawat text. Do you think dawat texts lie???
yeah those dawat text which are manipulated by mufy gang

phdguy

Parallel Dawoodi Bohra Administration by Khuzaima

Unread post by phdguy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Are there any third party evidences to support that Khuzaima has started his own tentative parallel administration of dawoodi bohras till he acquires control over the Bohra properties?

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:54 pm

phdguy are you fishing for information for the case? PM me - I can provide you with some stuff....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm

monginis wrote:Syedna Qutbuddin TUS bethak on Saturday 5th April at 4pm Inshaallah.
Look at the irony :-

Baad Salaam il Jameel,

Miqaat Registration started for

Thane Masjid Iftetah Majlis and Vaaz Mubarak 1435H., Thane

Iftetah Majlis: Friday, 4th Apr 2014 / 4th Jamadil Akhar 1435H. at 5 PM
Vaaz Mubarak: Saturday, 5th Apr 2014 / 5th Jamadil Akhar 1435H. at 9 AM

Above farman is from Muffy camp.