Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
actual_progressive

Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

Unread post by actual_progressive » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 am

What to to in off season When no ramzan,moharram or any other big festival
so
All zaada from sms family is visiting different city,town or villages now days.Each one for each and every place where db resides.for survey. you have to do "kadam" at your house which is costly affair.go to attend namaz with them and then after salaam.
And also taking misaaq again which is taken around a month ago by aamil and which is also compulsory with card scanning .Might not have faith in misaaq taken by aamil. :D

SBM

Re: saheb e dawat visit. A new loot.

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:29 am

And also taking misaaq again which is taken around a month ago by aamil and which is also compulsory with card scanning .Might not have faith in misaaq taken by aamil. :D
No-- May be it 3 Rutbas of Misaq, first with Aaamil then with Shab e Dawat and the final;y with SMS coming soon to a Markaz in your city. :)

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:06 pm

I am so excited and honored finally my shikar, oops I meant the saheb is on his way. I really mean it please visit us, with your grace :twisted: i have been waiting for so long all arrangements are ready :P it will be an experience of lifetime

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 pm

this new kid in town(sahebe dawat) looks so young, does he still wear diapers?

I am pretty sure he cant handle heat of sun and walk by his own.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:05 pm

band karo yeh natak band karo mazhab ke naam pe mumino ko lootna band karo.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:58 pm

What is Sahab-e-Dawat,
I know Bait e Aali, Bait e Zainy, Raza Na Saheb now who is Sahab e Dawat

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Saheb e dawat is like this matrix representative he comes to your city or town injects a virus of emotional bayaans and su shaan.....and slowly the poison enters the brain of already dead zombie brain of abde......than he starts his extortion!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:16 pm

HEAD AMIL OF SURAT, MUDER (SAADUBHAI OF MUFFY) HAD GONE TO RAJKOT AS SAHEB-E-DAWAT

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 2/m2ui.jpg[/img]

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:30 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:HEAD AMIL OF SURAT, MUDER (SAADUBHAI OF MUFFY) HAD GONE TO RAJKOT AS SAHEB-E-DAWAT

Muder is such an angry and ignorant rascal he is not fit for any dawat....

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 pm

In surat he is known as Muttar Bhaisaheb

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:45 pm

monginis wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:HEAD AMIL OF SURAT, MUDER (SAADUBHAI OF MUFFY) HAD GONE TO RAJKOT AS SAHEB-E-DAWAT

Muder is such an angry and ignorant rascal he is not fit for any dawat....
Bhai dawood jeva gunda ni dawat ma awa rascal ekdam fit hoi.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 am

can any one explain me what is real meaning of saheb e dawat ????

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 am

maddy wrote:can any one explain me what is real meaning of saheb e dawat ????
a saheb who comes to eat dawat. :wink: and who increases adawat amoung your own brothers and sisters.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:49 am

please brother i m not joking...........................................
according to dawat what is real meaning ???
what should they really need to do ??

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:15 am

maddy wrote:please brother i m not joking...........................................
according to dawat what is real meaning ???
what should they really need to do ??
if we look at the term it means a person who is coming to invite people to light and truth of ISLAM by educating them by Quraan and hadis, and he should be living in simple place and eat simple food and create an example for people about how to live ISLAMIC life, when fakhruddin shahed got shaheed he was on same mission and he was sahebe dawat for wagar ni zameen.

but today this whole concept of sahebe dawat is altered.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

Now all these people will preach their hate for Devadaar, and they will try deceit and fool people on why they should look to them.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:52 pm

The real fools are the grown men walking along the jeep. These grey bearded committee members, some grandfathers who slavishly follow the Amil.

I bet you they serve these bhaisahebs more than they serve wives or they are like male mistresses , if you understand my point.

So the blame is on both the slaves and their master. What a sorry state of our community.

Angel-bohra

Unread post by Angel-bohra » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Saheb e dawat reaching everywhere and forcing mumineen to perform salams and going for kadam in everybody's house without invitation and moreover carry Meva in thali and nariyal pani with their crew which mumineen has to purchase from them if not available at their home

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:19 pm

In Surat, the sahib-e-dawat who is the son-in-law of Muffy visits every Bohra house and the family must welcome him with 'wadhavni' followed by salams to him + salams to the 4/5 people who accompany him. The minimum salam envelope should be Rs.253/- for the poor bohras although the rich ones give him Rs.2,100/- and above, there is NO upper limit ! There may be not less then 5,000 bohra families staying in Surat.

Angel-bohra

Unread post by Angel-bohra » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Put whatever money or no money in the envelop then see what happened

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:26 am

Thank you Brother...
Actually i received msg from dahod through one of my friend that in dahod they do some takhmeem and says if u have your own business small or big you have to pay minimum 2553 to 2753
and cover of salam for saheb e dawat and extra chamcha are not include in it
they give envelop written this kind of amount from there local jamaat office and then this saheb e dawat visit your home and they have to submit this envelop and and also extra salam ........................

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:59 am

maddy wrote:Thank you Brother...
Actually i received msg from dahod through one of my friend that in dahod they do some takhmeem and says if u have your own business small or big you have to pay minimum 2553 to 2753
and cover of salam for saheb e dawat and extra chamcha are not include in it
they give envelop written this kind of amount from there local jamaat office and then this saheb e dawat visit your home and they have to submit this envelop and and also extra salam ........................
dont do any such thing and also try to stop people from throwing hard earn money into GUTTER KOTHAR.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:38 am

I've not gone so far to any "function". No takhmeem nothing. In fact I heard that the S-e-D had gone to shops of select ppl willing to part with their hard earned money to do Alamat yesterday.

The Aamil of my city also was out on a collection mission and though he passed my shop, we didn't bother to call him. Couple of years or so ago on a similar occasion we had to part with 1452 for S-E-D thanks to the chamcha. I had prepared a 152 ka cover & that guy got mad & asked to do 1452. My biz partner caved in.

Anyways now I'm way beyond all this. When I look back I laugh at myself for being a fool. But then der aaye durust aaye. I'm happy to have broken free. Agnosticatheist kinda now.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:09 am

I am not in India so I dont know, but I am sure because of my mother , my dad will give some chillar/change to sahebe adawat.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 am

Heights of begging!

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:57 am

Hey, maybe all these Saheb-e-dawat will now run and save their "adawat" for SKQ..

Whatsapp message:
Just heard that Mazoon saheb has done case on Mufaddal bhaisab. all shehzadas are rushing back to mumbai and all saheb e dawat program cancelled. case has lots of details of what happened in london.

Press release

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 am

monginis wrote:I am not in India so I dont know, but I am sure because of my mother , my dad will give some chillar/change to sahebe adawat.
Then why you dont stop your mother first....yaha toh itni badi badi baatein karte ho...

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:22 am

true_bohra wrote:
monginis wrote:I am not in India so I dont know, but I am sure because of my mother , my dad will give some chillar/change to sahebe adawat.
Then why you dont stop your mother first....yaha toh itni badi badi baatein karte ho...

unfortunately she has short term memory, I explain her so many things and truth but as soon as she goes to brain washing sessions at masjid she forgets truth and starts following crowd, and this is applicable to 85% bohra women.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:27 am

so stop her from such sessions. Dont you think its putting a big dent on your image that you stop here so many people and cant even stop your own mother.

The saying fits perfectly in your case "DIYA TALE ANDHERA"

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 am

true_bohra wrote:so stop her from such sessions. Dont you think its putting a big dent on your image that you stop here so many people and cant even stop your own mother.

The saying fits perfectly in your case "DIYA TALE ANDHERA"

reminds me story of Ibhrahim(s), but I can just pray for her and all innocent people like her. (main culprits are those who are using masjid's for brain washing sessions and spreading shirk instead of calling to true ISLAM)