Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: saheb e dawat visit. A new loot.

Unread post by think » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 pm

exaqct same going on in houston jamaat

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:25 am

I am really failed to understand the comparison of Saheb e dawat with Saiyedi Fakhruddin Saheed. The sayedi was only 27 years old when killed and in this age he has gone a long way to call people to dawat. In the hot sun and without any facilities he has run here and there without any personal gain. The aim is only to bring people to dawat. Whereas the modern sahib e dawats are to collect money for their aiso aram. They come to collect this money without any sacrifices to their routine day to day luxury. The jamat has to provide all at their command.
I request all abdes please open your mind and don’t take everything as religion especially when it is connected to money and only money.
When bohra missionary came to India, they converted first lot was on the basis of scientific reasoning. They make people believing that what they believe in the devi which is hanging without any support is not a miracle but because of equal magnet put on all four walls, and because of that the devi iron statue is hanging. The missionary has removed one side magnet and the statue fall down. Seeing this many people converted to bohra faith. I am rally pained to note that the base of our faith has now turned in to mozizas which have no explanation and gullible people believe in this.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:31 am

salaar wrote:honestly i see so much exaggerations if they are there and you dont feel like going or greeting them just quit whos asking you to give them salams, this is a routine matter for them they are doing what they are instructed to do right or wrong is a different story but for ordinary folks nobody asking you to go there on gun points it seems like argument just for the sake of argument.
You are wrong here. They are forcing every one to pay and kadam is compulsory. It is other matter that they bargain and at last they have excepted to as low as Rs. 252.
It is good if one wants not to do kadam or give SED fund, leave him or her and loot who are willing. but here it is not the case.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:22 am

Mkenya wrote:human being: what a quote!
Vinaash-Kaal-Vipreet-Buddhi

I fully understand that proverb; however I am sure many on this forum -non-Gujaratis- should be enlightened with its meaning.
Please oblige them!
Thanks Mkenya !

Well it means…. Nearing – Destruction – Opposite – Intelligence

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 am

humanbeing wrote:
Mkenya wrote:human being: what a quote!
Vinaash-Kaal-Vipreet-Buddhi

I fully understand that proverb; however I am sure many on this forum -non-Gujaratis- should be enlightened with its meaning.
Please oblige them!
Thanks Mkenya !

Well it means…. Nearing – Destruction – Opposite – Intelligence
To put it more simply... "when destruction is near, brain is unable to differentiate between right or wrong or good or bad"

Vinaash Kaal= Time of Destruction
Vipreet Buddhi = to go against own intelligence

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:55 am

Got this yesterday via whatsup
Attachments
IMG-20140407-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20140407-WA0011.jpg

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:37 am

Just heard in my city the S-e-D is going to all houses for kadam & every house should have MS's photo. Kadam is compulsory along with "Khidmat"

voice

Re: Saheb e dawat visiting cities, looting Bohras

Unread post by voice » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Another msg through watsapp,

Saheb e Dawat wapas jao,

bin bulaye mehmaano ishara samajh jao,
zamane ki nabz ko pehchaan jao,
mandi ke maro ko aur na maro,
logo ko lootne se baaz aa jao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

Apni be-izzati aur mat karwao,
bheekh mangne ke tarike mat azmao,
Juloos, Hathi, Ghode mat dorao,
Firaon, qaroon ko mat sharmao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

gareebo par kuch to rehem khao,
sataye huo ko aur na satao,
bad dua to bahot hasil kar li,
kuch duao ka tohfa bhi le jao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

hamare Sabr ka bandh mat turwao,
logo ke gussey ko bhanp jao,
Jitni jaldi ho laut jao,
ye guzarish par maan jao,
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao

warna

Aazadi ke chahne walo aao,
milkar kuch qadam uthao,
Mard e momin ka qirdaar nibhao,
sirf baato se na dil behlao,
Saheb e Dawat ko bhagao

Allah par bharosa dikhao,
Mujahid ki tarah maidan me aao,
Baatil se yu na khof khao,
Haq ke rastey me qadam badao,
Saheb e Dawat ko bhagao

Aurto, bachcho ko gulami se churwao,
sab milkar ye muheem chalao,
gaddi ki tabdeeli ke daur me,
ek zor se ye aawaz lagao,
Saheb e Dawat ko bhagao
Saheb e Dawat wapas jao.

UnhappyBohra

Malik BS about to descend on Chicago!

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Was it not enough that this man descended upon us during Ashara not so long ago, took away $110,000 in Najwa plus thousands in ziyafat najwa and salaams, insulted us from his takhat by comparing us unfavorably to his Houston lackeys and is about to arrive again to pick our pockets! How much will be enough for this man? Don't Chicagoans have any pride? I am a follower of SMS (not passionate - but my wife decides on reigious matters and I don't care enough to object) but I cannot stand his brother! He conducts daylight robbery, speaks like a hooligan, does bayan like an unpadh and overdoes matam. How does one stop this guy?

think_for_yourself

Malik BS about to descend on Chicago!

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 pm

I suggest you mano a mannat that he does not end up as your mazoon ;-)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:10 pm

SAHEB-E-DAWAT MEHLAM BHAISAAB DOING "QADAM" AT A BOHRA SHOP IN BARWANI.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 8/fbbd.jpg[/img]

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:30 pm

This is just plain sad...I know this man. He is one of the more decent ones of the lot. Sad to see him do the rounds like a two-bit Soprano. I would almost have preferred him to Malik BS though...These men should make a living with the sweat of their brow like honorable men. Not go around collecting cash from hard working businessmen.

monginis

Re: Malik BS about to descend on Chicago!

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:08 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Was it not enough that this man descended upon us during Ashara not so long ago, took away $110,000 in Najwa plus thousands in ziyafat najwa and salaams, insulted us from his takhat by comparing us unfavorably to his Houston lackeys and is about to arrive again to pick our pockets! How much will be enough for this man? Don't Chicagoans have any pride? I am a follower of SMS (not passionate - but my wife decides on reigious matters and I don't care enough to object) but I cannot stand his brother! He conducts daylight robbery, speaks like a hooligan, does bayan like an unpadh and overdoes matam. How does one stop this guy?
this is the sad reality of normal bohra houses, wife decides faith and man of house follows her decision like a PALTU KUTTA.

and more surprisingly these sisy men are proud to accept it in public.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Monginis how many cups of coffee have you had? You need to chill man.
No point in fighting with the wife over religion. I am a cultural Bohra. I have been too busy making a life for myself in a new country and I have put off religion for a later time in my life. I viewed my wajebaat and sabeel checks as membership dues but I am realizing more and more that my membership benefits are not worth the dues any more. What's worse is that even if I was in any mood to get spiritual satisfaction from the services at the masjid, I would not. The goings on feel more like propaganda for one man and constant demands for money in envelopes for qardan, najwa etc. than about Allah. It is indeed a sad state of affairs. Now this Malik BS will be here as sahebe dawat again and my wife will harrangue me to do a ziyafat and I am hearing a giant sucking sound making it's way towards my pocket :-(

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:46 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Monginis how many cups of coffee have you had? You need to chill man.
No point in fighting with the wife over religion. I am a cultural Bohra. I have been too busy making a life for myself in a new country and I have put off religion for a later time in my life. I viewed my wajebaat and sabeel checks as membership dues but I am realizing more and more that my membership benefits are not worth the dues any more. What's worse is that even if I was in any mood to get spiritual satisfaction from the services at the masjid, I would not. The goings on feel more like propaganda for one man and constant demands for money in envelopes for qardan, najwa etc. than about Allah. It is indeed a sad state of affairs. Now this Malik BS will be here as sahebe dawat again and my wife will harrangue me to do a ziyafat and I am hearing a giant sucking sound making it's way towards my pocket :-(
you are busy making your livelihood, when you dont even know how long you will live, brother I have no intention to hurt you, I am also living in developed world and I know it can be hard to manage religion and normal life , but honestly putting your faith in your wife hands and letting her to choose for your faith is not good.

decide for yourself and your KID's and stand for it.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:20 pm

SeD to come either today or tommorrow anytime after 7. So keep waiting he may even come at midnight.

As usual my parents agree to be subjugated & will do the salam. I've told them not to call me to do anything. I am not going to come out of my room. If you call me out, you will face the consequences because I will speak out.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:29 am

Sahe e dawat come and gone in some places. They robbed mumenis and given lots of duas in the name of barakat. They have forced some to change or add photos of SMS with SM bs. They have promised lots to recommend to the higher authority to build low rented houses or on ownership. This happends every time when someone come from kothar. They promise high and when time goes every body forgets and when they come back a new story is written.

In Chennai S. Aliasger Bs was not in a position to walk. Instead of doing kadam to mumenis house he has called all mumenin with family to darul imarat. It is other way round, but the aim was to collect salam and dawat (Rupiya). he was very happy that children who were suppose to go to school early morning was waited till late night up to 1 am.

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:22 am

The sahebe dawat, Taikhoom Bhai had to face the wrath of one Zulfiqar Bhai Abdabhaiwala and Asgarbhai ghodiwala. This incident took place in New Saify Colony INDORE. Taikhoom Bhai is staying at residence of. Mr Khambatti, who is steeped in land mafia and other such activities. kudos to the two Gentlemen. May your tribe flourish.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:25 am

Salam dohad taraf mufadal moula ni ziyafat friday hasanfir ma naki thay che sagla samil thay. 11000 ma 2 pass qadambosi ni anne 5500 ni ek pass che. Hasanfir ava gava ni gadi ni vevastha jamaat kari apse :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looto bhai looto , jitnu male lai lo
samaj ma nai aavtu aa SMS su jame ziyafat ma ??
itna paisa only ziyafat ma hazir thava :twisted:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:18 pm

This Aliasger bs sounds like a bigger joker than Malik bs...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 pm

All the shezadas of SMB(RA) and Shezadas of SYN are conspirators and liars. They have done all this to defame Mazoon-ud-dawat!
Wrath of Allah will fall upon them, they are so eager to enjoy this moment of their kingdom but every step they take it leads them to misery!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Deerseye wrote:The sahebe dawat, Taikhoom Bhai had to face the wrath of one Zulfiqar Bhai Abdabhaiwala and Asgarbhai ghodiwala. This incident took place in New Saify Colony INDORE. Taikhoom Bhai is staying at residence of. Mr Khambatti, who is steeped in land mafia and other such activities. kudos to the two Gentlemen. May your tribe flourish.
watsup msg:

This happened in Saifee Colony yesterday (8.4.2014)

Kal raat 11.30 pm ko sahebe dawat new saifee nagar me aaye the aur zulfiqarbhai bankwalo ke yahan jab gaye to unke bank service ko lekar taqraar hui aur sahebe dawat uth kar doosre ke ghar me aaye aur who gharwalo ne bhi unse dabba, darul imarat par logo ko sataane aur bhrashtachar ke issues par pura zor diya with evidence baat ki lekin who koi satisfactory jawab nahi de paaye... is dauraan zulfiqarbhai ke bank service matter par bahut zyaada jhagda badh gaya aur colony ke kai log ikatthe ho gaye aur dispute sadak par aa gaya aur baaki bache gharon me se kuch ne inko apne ghar bulaane se saaf mana kar diya to humne sahebe dawat aur amil saab se kaha ki zulfiqarbhai to sirf service karte hai aur mehnat se rozi kama rahe hai lekin aap jiske ghar stay kar rahe ho usko to newspaper wale kai baar bhu-mafia saabit kar chuke hai aur abhi abhi recent me unki company Tayabi Real estate ke defaulter hone par plot holders ko 11% with interest payment return diya gaya jiski news sab newspapers me chhapi thi to aap unke ghar kyu thehre ho ??? Wo bhi paak nahi hai aur interest ka len den karta hai to inka jawab tha ki inka (Khambatiji) ka faisla upar wala karega. to humne unse kaha ki aapka aadmi defaulter ho to faisla upar wala karega aur agar public me se koi defaulter ho to uska faisla aap aur aapke chaaplus karenge ye double standard kyu lekin wo koi bhi jawab nahi de sake aur jhagda raat 1 baje tak chalta raha.

Yahan ek sawal aur yeh hai ki jab new saife nagar jamat aur amil saab acchi tarah jaante the ki ye bank me service karte hai to phir unke yahan gaye hi kyu ??? Kya sirf zulfiqarbhai ki beizzati karni thi ? Aur jab hamne unse kaha ki aur kai bohra log interest ke len den ke saath kai doosre galat kaam bhi karte hai lekin aapke yahan saff-e-awwal me baithte hai aur raiyyan me se hi aap unke ghar kyu gaye kya wo sab paak hai ? To kuch bhi maaqul jawab nahi de paaye.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 pm

The answer is very simple :
The only people who get singled out for punishment or beizzati are those for whom the local Aamil has a hard-on, others go scott-free as they have been greasing the aamil's palm.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Poor kid - Taikhoom. He is a good, sharp kid and could do a lot of good with the right guidance. I hope he gets the taufeeq to seek it. As it stands, he is working for the wrong guy. It's a slippery slope that he is on.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:53 pm

SAHEB-E-DAWAT HAS DEMANDED RS.53,000/- PER FAMILY FROM THE RESIDENTS OF THE HIGH END SARKAR RESIDENCY AT MAZGAON, MUMBAI.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 6/kt3o.jpg[/img]

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Poor kid - Taikhoom. He is a good, sharp kid and could do a lot of good with the right guidance. I hope he gets the taufeeq to seek it. As it stands, he is working for the wrong guy. It's a slippery slope that he is on.
Taikhoom should ponder over the fact why his father had such a sudden and untimely death? Good genes run in the family, everyone seems to live very long, was he done in by conspirators who wanted the control of Vazarat which Huzefa bs was managing?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:12 pm

You've been watching way too much CSI Haqq_Prevails :-)

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Sh. Huzefabhai Saheb was only shehzada not involved in Nass witness drama.

What were circumstances surrounding his sudden death ?

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 pm

alam wrote:Sh. Huzefabhai Saheb was only shehzada not involved in Nass witness drama.

What were circumstances surrounding his sudden death ?
He passed away soon after SMB RA 100th milad, before the stroke. He apparently died of a heart attack, I am just speculating about his untimely death. I have no reason to believe there was any foul play, but I wouldn't put it past these thugs who have grabbed power, they are very capable of stooping to any level!

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 pm

This taikhoom bs has absolutely no real power - he is under the wing of the benevelont Dawat Hadiya. The Indore episode really should have taken place with a real mafia- rather than a proxy like Taikhoom bs.