Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
salaar

Re: Women's status in Muffadal Saiffudin raj

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 am

my mother was a very active political worker of her time and held important position, but i remember there came a time when we were young and my mom refused to board on the haj flight at the last moment saying that taking care of my family and my children is my haj, when i look back i feel so content with my childhood days there was nothing that was not provided to me by my parents, i still miss the protective hands of my father and the loving lap of my mom, this is something that joins your family into a bond, career, yes career makes or breaks and the life goes on, nothing more to say.

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:55 am

According to Islam only 2 duties are assigned to a wife.
1: Have sex with the husband
2: Educate the children on being good Muslims.

If your wife makes rotis or does any household duties for you, be very grateful as its not her obligation but doing so voluntarily.
Divorce is a right of both the sexes and accept the fact that sometimes simply the love doesn't remain any longer, cant force in any such situations.
Something called as dignity of life says that no one as any right to question you on your attire.
Wear a rida or dont wear a rida or wear anything you feel fashionable or anything you feel comfortable, this can be questioned only by Allah and not the religious clerics

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:57 am

faiyaz0987 wrote:According to Islam only 2 duties are assigned to a wife.

If your wife makes rotis or does any household duties for you, be very grateful as its not her obligation but doing so voluntarily.
Divorce is a right of both the sexes and accept the fact that sometimes simply the love doesn't remain any longer, cant force in any such situations.
Something called as dignity of life says that no one as any right to question you on your attire.
Wear a rida or dont wear a rida or wear anything you feel fashionable or anything you feel comfortable, this can be questioned only by Allah and not the religious clerics
omg where did you got this brother?

Khadija (a) was a sucessful leader and business woman, molatona hurratul malika was sucessful leader, were they againt islam? naozobillah.

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:54 am

monginis wrote:

omg where did you got this brother?

Khadija (a) was a sucessful leader and business woman, molatona hurratul malika was sucessful leader, were they againt islam? naozobillah.

You misunderstand me. I said as long as she does these duties towards her husband, she is free to pursue any path she decides be is business or education or political leadership or sports or anything else.
A wife is not bound by any house hold duties other than these 2. If she does more, be forever grateful

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am

salaar wrote:my mother was a very active political worker of her time and held important position, but i remember there came a time when we were young and my mom refused to board on the haj flight at the last moment saying that taking care of my family and my children is my haj, when i look back i feel so content with my childhood days there was nothing that was not provided to me by my parents, i still miss the protective hands of my father and the loving lap of my mom, this is something that joins your family into a bond, career, yes career makes or breaks and the life goes on, nothing more to say.
We are not talking about a career - as in work 9-5 and bring home a paycheck. We are talking about dreams, goals, experiences. Mufaddal bhaisaheb wants to limit a woman's role. SKQ has a vision for women that is not so limited. That is at the heart of discussion here. We are not asking the family to go to waste. We are asking the family to step-up to the plate so that any member of the family can fulfill a dream that they show promise for. But perhaps your limited view of the world cannot even comprehend that possibility.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:19 am

argument concluded........ nothing more to say.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:32 am

If your wife makes rotis or does any household duties for you, be very grateful as its not her obligation but doing so voluntarily.Divorce is a right of both the sexes and accept the fact that sometimes simply the love doesn't remain any longer, cant force in any such situations.
faiyaz0987.... Seems like you have just relocated to our part of world from the afghanistan / north wazirstan where Talibaan has been injecting the above mentioned crap to the generations of their ummah since ages unknown.... :? :? Or may be you live is Saify mahal :roll: :roll: but that can not be true as residents of saify mahal lack even the basic qualities of being a good human leave alone a good Muslim.... so where exactly are you from and who has injected this sacrilegious ideas about Islam ?

Most of people will agree that Islam is the most balanced religion is the world and this balance has been propagated by Allah Ta'ala through Quran wherein the role and rules of living for men and women have been very clearly described. How can a women be just treated as an object of sex (as you say above !!) is beyond comprehension of any true Muslim. Even Allah Ta'ala has granted her special privileges and she is considered to be 7 times more stronger than men (one of the example of this is ONLY she has the capability to bear the labour pain during childbirth). On the emotional front men are again weaker as compared to women. A women is capable of absorbing the biggest shock and stand back firmly on her feet but same can not be said about men (yes there may be few !!) Infact on most of the front, women are far ahead and much stronger than men but the rigourous religious sanctions applied or rather forced on women by the so called leaders (like SMS and his ilk) in most of the religions including Islam has casted women to be a weaker sex which is absolutely wrong.

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:17 pm

DB- MUMBAIKAR............... Where do you get this from? I am from Afghanistan or a part of the religious clerics.
Wow first time being called an extremist, I must say i don't like it.
Read and re read my post, if you don't understand please ask and I will be more than happy to explain it to you in simple language

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:35 pm

hey DB mumbaikar you got the warning LOL.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:49 pm

faiyaz0987 wrote:DB- MUMBAIKAR............... Where do you get this from? I am from Afghanistan or a part of the religious clerics.
Wow first time being called an extremist, I must say i don't like it.
Read and re read my post, if you don't understand please ask and I will be more than happy to explain it to you in simple language
I did not get this from anywhere else... You yourself said it in the first line using Islam as the basis.... where and in which book of Islam is it said that a wife is assigned only 2 duties as listed by you...I don't know where or what are you reading but even with my limited knowledge about Islam I can vouch that nowhere in Islam is a women derogated the way she was derogated in your above opinion.I m sure you must have read it somewhere and perhaps quoted without verifying its authenticity. Such crude opinions are the basis of the ruthless talibaanis and Wahhabis through which they oppress and rule their ummah....
I have no intention to call you an extremist as you seem to be a fellow mumin but if you are hurt, please accept my apologies... But I reiterate that a women in Islam was is and will always be respected, irrespective of what individuals like SMS say or dictate /order their abdes to follow...

monginis

Re: Why Mufaddal Calls himself Mamloook?

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 pm

humanbeing wrote:Mamlook = Slave Warrior

What does it matter to Kothari royals, if they call themselves abde or mamlook, this are all fancy words to appear humble ! this words are mere lip service, looking at his lifestyle and thought flows, he is far away from being a humble and down-to-earth, leave alone being a slave ! he will faint in 30 minutes of hardlife struggle as a commoner !
10 mins

ghulam muhammed

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:14 pm

SMS is on a frantic collection drive............. From Calicut to Mehsana and now he is in Hasanpir ! It seems his lawyers are charging him very heavily !

faiyaz0987

Unread post by faiyaz0987 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Please don't charge me with your limited understanding. What I said is clear that a wife as long as is satisfies these duties is free to pursue any path she wants. SMS says she has to make rotis and learn stitching, not me.
Apology accepted, next time don't limit my words to your understanding.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Watsup msg :

Dawoodi Bohra in Kuwait Jaago :

Khuda na mahina sherullah apna thi nazdeek thaai che. Pehlo msg jamat mokle che ke masalla registration no. Paisa aapi ne seat book karo. Khuda thi kareeb thawana paisa aapo. Aa bas nathi... Sabil bharo, faiz-e-mawaid na paisa bharo warna jagah nahi aapvama aavse... Agar aa waras paisa thi jagah aapse to mumin si iltemas che social networking site par aa vaat spread karo ane gair mumin ane hukumat ne khabar kariye ke aava namazi che Kuwait ma je paisa thi namaz padhe che... say NO to Masalla registration. Ramzan na mahina mumin vaaste tension na mahina hoi che... Wajebat, Hoob, Najwa, Salam ane kitnaak eva fund jena paisa no koi hisaab nathi..... Lootmaar che... Kya che Rasulallah SA, Ali Moula ane Hussain Imam ni sikhaaman saadgi ni zindagi jeeva ni.... Who benefits the most from all this...... The Amils... je apnu budget set kare che salaam nu.... Etlej to amaalat par aave che... Khidmat karva nahi paisa banava vaaste... Salam vagar kai kaam na thaai... Jaago mumin jaago !

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:16 pm

I dont mind giving freedom to women in all possible ways, but when things pan out like this post, it becomes a subject to worry.
UnhappyBohra wrote:Was it not enough that this man descended upon us during Ashara not so long ago, took away $110,000 in Najwa plus thousands in ziyafat najwa and salaams, insulted us from his takhat by comparing us unfavorably to his Houston lackeys and is about to arrive again to pick our pockets! How much will be enough for this man? Don't Chicagoans have any pride? I am a follower of SMS (not passionate - but my wife decides on reigious matters and I don't care enough to object) but I cannot stand his brother! He conducts daylight robbery, speaks like a hooligan, does bayan like an unpadh and overdoes matam. How does one stop this guy?
this is the sad reality of normal bohra houses, wife decides faith and man of house follows her decision like a PALTU KUTTA.

and more surprisingly these sisy men are proud to accept it in public.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm

http://www.manushi.in/docs/1417.%20All% ... 0Izzat.pdf

one of earliest article on FGM in bohra

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:09 am

2: Educate the children on being good Muslims. If your wife makes rotis or does any household duties for you, be very grateful as its not her obligation but doing so voluntarily.
faiyaz0987 wrote:Please don't charge me with your limited understanding. What I said is clear that a wife as long as is satisfies these duties is free to pursue any path she wants. SMS says she has to make rotis and learn stitching, not me.
faiyaz0987:
You remark reeks of arrogance of some kothari zada who will put forward his ideology (however illogical or unreasonable it may be !!) and will force his abde's to believe and follow it. You are clearly still not ready to budge from your initial unsubstantiated view that the primary duties of wife are to have sex with his husband and rear children to be good muslims and anything else (in your own words.. any household activities like making rotis etc.) that she does over and above these "2 primary acts" is a favour that she is doing on her family and is not obligated to do this. Isn't this a very myopic opinion for a women who follows Islam?

Anywez.. I would not like to take this discussion any further with you as I know you will be sticking to your intial point.. Maybe, it's better to have the opinion of some women on this forum (Think_for_yourself, saminaben etc. are any of you there !!)

Lastly, a big THANK YOU for accepting my apology, else I would have been living my remaining life in the guilt of annoying some abde with skewed mentality :roll: :roll:

May Allah Ta'ala guide you on the right path... Ameen

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Bhai DB-Mumbaikar and others
One does not have to "be" a woman to be able to articulate basic fairness and respect toward women. Sometimes oppression and justice are important to recognize as victims speak for themselves, as well as when human rights activists speak on behalf of victims, when they have lost their voice as victims.

I speak not onky of women as victims of oppressions. I also speak of our larger Bohra community Mumineen- Mumenaat - both men and women, rich and poor, shaikhs and non-shaikhs, qasreAali and the masses, etc, etc, etc, as victims of oppression in our current state of affairs. Be careful not to demonize and disenfranchise groups of victims - I think there are many. Pockets of Bohras in various faces have lost their voice- no matter how powerful seem to be or howr wealthy they might be. In order for us to get rid of our own prejudices first we have to be aware of them in,ourselves before pointing fingers at others. I am not traditional woman - so I have bias - but I am aware of it.

See my previous post how I "Creatively apply" my traditional role sometimes to influence !! :)
saminaben wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:i do not understand why people are ignoring everything which has been circulated since the demise of Syedna Saheb, If SMS is so confident about his nass and successor ship, then why is he doing such lame acts? and why are people so blind and unconscious with what is going on?, why are they not able to make out the differences, which i can?. Why no one has a courage or consideration to listen to SKQ's side. why i am convinced that SKQ is saying the truth! why is my family, relatives, friends not ready to even listen to what i have to say, the moment i say mazoon they say laanat laanat. like WTF is wrong with our community. My dad is pi**ed off with me, my wife is pi**ed off with me. Like i feel like i have to give in sometime soon by force, what happened to my life my belief my faith.....meaning of this life for me.....i think I am hurt!

I truly feel like singing this new popular song from the bollywood movie AASHIQUE 2 - " Sun raha hain na tu (Allah (SWT))....Ro raha hoon mein"
Bhai, I too am in same boat like you, except being a woman I try to sit in the corner when my sons and husband get all crazy and lose their brains...
Then I emerge from the corner, make roti, feed them, and give my 2 cents worth and watch them eat like little lambs with big ears, with mouthful of yummy fresh roti, and force my words and thoughts on them like fresh roti!
That is the nature of my jihad - times change. .

Alamdaar

Unread post by Alamdaar » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:39 pm

whats up message :

Mufaddal mula ye em farmaan kidu che ke koi bhi dawedaar ni waaato naa kare, faqt mfaddal mola in tasbeeh kare.

think_for_yourself

Re: Why Mufaddal Calls himself Mamloook?

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 pm

humanbeing wrote:Mamlook = Slave Warrior

What does it matter to Kothari royals, if they call themselves abde or mamlook, this are all fancy words to appear humble ! this words are mere lip service, looking at his lifestyle and thought flows, he is far away from being a humble and down-to-earth, leave alone being a slave ! he will faint in 30 minutes of hardlife struggle as a commoner !
I am quite OK with him being Mamlook e Kakajisaheb.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:I am quite OK with him being Mamlook e Kakajisaheb.
But he prefers to be Mamlook e Yusuf Najmuddin and family !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:30 pm

DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:
2: Educate the children on being good Muslims. If your wife makes rotis or does any household duties for you, be very grateful as its not her obligation but doing so voluntarily.
faiyaz0987 wrote:Please don't charge me with your limited understanding. What I said is clear that a wife as long as is satisfies these duties is free to pursue any path she wants. SMS says she has to make rotis and learn stitching, not me.
faiyaz0987:
You remark reeks of arrogance of some kothari zada who will put forward his ideology (however illogical or unreasonable it may be !!) and will force his abde's to believe and follow it. You are clearly still not ready to budge from your initial unsubstantiated view that the primary duties of wife are to have sex with his husband and rear children to be good muslims and anything else (in your own words.. any household activities like making rotis etc.) that she does over and above these "2 primary acts" is a favour that she is doing on her family and is not obligated to do this. Isn't this a very myopic opinion for a women who follows Islam?

Anywez.. I would not like to take this discussion any further with you as I know you will be sticking to your intial point.. Maybe, it's better to have the opinion of some women on this forum (Think_for_yourself, saminaben etc. are any of you there !!)

Lastly, a big THANK YOU for accepting my apology, else I would have been living my remaining life in the guilt of annoying some abde with skewed mentality :roll: :roll:

May Allah Ta'ala guide you on the right path... Ameen
Faiyaz thinks he is speaking up for women by saying women have only two obligations, beyond that they are free to do whatever they want.. It seems to me that these are requirements that could just as easily be placed on men as well. Keep your wife happy in bed and raise good muslim children. However just as that does not fully define a man, it does not fully define a woman, in Islam or in the world...

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:43 am

http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... ome-facts/
"What if any given legal system does not acknowledge the authority or power of the Da’i Mutlaq. Does this change the belief of the community? Would it actually sever the belief of the Dawoodi Bohra community for their Da’i – a belief which is based on love and devotion? The answer is obvious."

I feel with the above statement they are trying to pull the poor abde emotionally, maybe because they have the gut-feeling that they may loose the case.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 am

They want the Indian judiciary system to rule against and undermine the wishes and unfaltering belief of nearly 99.95% percent or more members of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
SMS camp is promoting the popularity factor ! a belief and wishes derived on objectionable claim/proof on “nass” …

Well SKQ camp had invited or expressed desire to resolve the issue amicably outside court, it was SMS who ignored ! well kothar is deaf and mute when it comes to discussing anything beyond their wishes ! They can only listen to their own praises ! there don’t have the intention towards serious concerns and uncomfortable questions !

Kothar thugs can only talk in their safe havens. Call them for a public session they will quiver in their suji-ni-ijaars !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:09 pm

MUFFY'S SPRAWLING BUNGALOW IN SRI LANKA BOUGHT FOR AROUND INR 170 CRORES. HE WAS BUSY COMPLETING THIS DEAL A DAY BEFORE SMB DIED. NOW DONT QUESTION THE HUNDREDS OF SAHEB-E-DAWATS WHO ARE ON A COLLECTION DRIVE AS OTHERWISE HOW WILL THEIR MASTER'S EXTRAVAGANT LIFESTYLE BE FUNDED.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 3/q534.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /skqd6.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:11 pm

wats up msg :

This is to inform all Dawoodi Bohras about the plight of these 2 mumenin (1 lady and 1 gent).They are sleeping on the road.

They were staying in Mr.Hussainibhai Topiwala's house for the past 12 years. They were paying rent of Rs.2000/- per month which they were getting from muvasaat. They both were working in Mr.Hussainibhai's house and both were getting salary of Rs.1200/- per month. As they were not able to pay rent for the past 2 months they were thrown out from their house without allowing them to take even their own belongings and they were forced to stay and sleep on road since the past 10 days.

They had met Amilsaab of Chennai and also sahib-e-dawat and told their plight. It was of no use. This is the condition of Bohras in Chennai under Mufaddal Mola's rule. Please spread the word and fight for justice.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 3/h50s.jpg[/img]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:22 pm

^^^^
Dear GM Bhai
How can we help them? Can members on this forum chip in and provide the basic accommodation for them. Can we collective do for them what we did for Poor Mumineen of Ahmedabad under "Poverty in Ahmedabad"
Hope SKQ camp and sympathizers can help this unfortunate family

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Bro SBM,

Iam in touch with my friends in Chennai and hope to get more information soon, kindly check your PM.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:39 pm

ghulam muhammed bhai, can you please put this news in Indian news paper?

put both bungalow and this story together.

I am willing to pay expenses.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:12 am

As per my knowledge they have been given shelter at Madhavaram (Chennai) by Bakirbhai of Poona engineering (Famously known as bakri).

The sahe e dawat is in Chennai to collect money he has no time for these type of people.

I request all die hard abdes, Please open your eyes and see where truth is.