Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
monginis

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 am

I am surprise and also disgusted to see guys like Zinger, james and true_a** shamelessly defend such criminals.

I dont think MS can be enough condemn for this.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:32 am

They should probably go to Amil Sahbe office and if nothing is heard then surely they should protest and ask for help from local mumineen.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:50 am

true_bohra wrote:They should probably go to Amil Sahbe office and if nothing is heard then surely they should protest and ask for help from local mumineen.
Bhai why Aamil or Saheb e dawat woud not do anything for them, you are conveniently saying that local mumineen should help. what do we pay them for? for helping such kind of people all around the world, we should be in fact helping non-bohras also. We do not pay them for living an extravagant life, buying properties all around the world, example Sri Lanka Bungalow bought for whooping Rs.170 crore. Muffadal Saab and his cohorts have money to do all unnecessary unislamic things with our money but for such people his SED cannot even bear their sight. LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG CAN'T YOU SEE WE HAVE BEEN FUNDING THEM NOT FOR OUR BENEFIT BUT FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 am

I told about taking help from local mumineen in getting them heard.

and it is not there that only Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is buying properties, properties were bought at time of Syedna RA also, where were you at that time.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:17 am

true_bohra wrote:I told about taking help from local mumineen in getting them heard.

and it is not there that only Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is buying properties, properties were bought at time of Syedna RA also, where were you at that time.
kyaa khaate ho bhai? worms wali dabba thali?

normal insaan ye dekhne ke baad kabhi MS ko defend nahi karenga, the way you are still defending him is really surprising.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:22 am

true_bohra wrote:I told about taking help from local mumineen in getting them heard.

yes correct, can you please list out few high profile properties purchased by SMB/STS?

specially sea faced and on island. :lol:

and also I would like to know, how does it sounds, that leader is living in sea faced 100 crore bungalow and follower is sleeping on streets?

does it sounds ISLAMIC and inline with QURAAN teachings?
Last edited by monginis on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am

I think I am least interested in spying all this. You gotta better ask Ghulam Mohammed and S.Insaf.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 am

true_bohra wrote:I think I am least interested in spying all this. You gotta better ask Ghulam Mohammed and S.Insaf.
then why on earth you defending it with besharmi?

bhai jaan sharam bech khai hain? yaa dabba thali kaa asar hain?

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:49 am

Bro monginis it is useless to argue with ppl like tb. They have been cast under a spell from which it is really difficult to get out. Only Allah can help such ppl not you or me!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:55 am

true_bohra wrote:They should probably go to Amil Sahbe office and if nothing is heard then surely they should protest and ask for help from local mumineen.
ghulam muhammed wrote:They had met Amilsaab of Chennai and also sahib-e-dawat and told their plight. It was of no use. This is the condition of Bohras in Chennai under Mufaddal Mola's rule.
Hope tb will read it again and will do something for these unlucky bohras.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:26 am

I also said that they should take help from people for making the aamil saheb and jamaat hear their problem

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:28 am

@hasmaan:

May Allah only help you all who have turned away from Dai.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 am

TB so you have made a promise with yourself that you will always have the last words? Good for you buddy! A sincere question to you: Are you really 100% sure that you are on the right path or do you sometimes question yourself and try to see things from a different perspective as well?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:38 am

yes I try to see things from different perspective also and Yes I am 100% sure that I am on right path. If you cannot believe the current Dai then I better advise you to read about previous duaats. Your image for the position of Dai will get clear.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:42 am

Can you elaborate how you tried to see things from a different perspective, what thought process you applied and how did you conclude that the path you are following is 100% true? Maybe if you explain this other members might get enlightened. I am sure you will do every1 a huge favour if you can explain this

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:13 am

true_bohra wrote:@hasmaan:

if DAI is like MS who lives in house of millions while his followers are sleeping on street, I think its best for all to turn away from such leader.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 am

true_bohra wrote:@hasmaan:

Bro true_bohra
Give 10 ( you can give less then 10 also) qualities of SMS as Dai and all who turned away will come back...

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:38 am

@monginis: you should be the first one to turn away...oops you have already...
@uazarsif: Its pointless telling you his qualities, you all will not accept it. When you cannot accept nass of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, then its hard to believe that you will believe in his qualities.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:52 am

How can you say that we will not accept it,. you show the qualities of SMS as Dai. we really wants to know the qualities of SMS as Dai...

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:06 am

A quality of Dai should be felt rather than accepting it from others belief. And I am a very grounded guy in mentioning and counting the qualitites but still I would prefer giving you an answer in the words of Syedi Saadiq Ali Saheb QR

"Tehreer thai sake kaha saif-e-din na fazaail, na koi se gina se naa koi yeh gina che"
Last edited by true_bohra on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 am

true_bohra wrote:A quality of Dai should be felt rather than accepting it from others belief. And I am a very grounded guy in mentioning and counting the qualitites but still I would prefer giving you an answer in the words of Syedi Saadiq Ali Saheb QR

"Tehreer thai sake kaha saif-e-din na fazaail, na koi se gina se naa koi yeh gina che"
do you know how syedi sadiq Ali sahab use to live? his life was simple and he wrote this poems for those DAI's who live like ALI and DIE like HUSSAIN.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 am

so fine then leave the dawat and go away...why you bother so much about the dawat when you dont believe in Dai.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:24 am

true_bohra wrote:so fine then leave the dawat and go away...why you bother so much about the dawat when you dont believe in Dai.
no actually usurps like MS and idiots like you need to leave dawat.

TB do you do matam on HUSSAIN? if yes next time while doing matam think why you are doing matam, and how IMAM ALI AND IMAM HUSSAIN lived and died for ISLAM.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:29 am

agreed that it should be felt, but to bring this feeling the person holding the high post should physically show the qualities so that people will see it and starts loving him from the core of the heart..the Mohabbat of prophet Mohammad ( SAW) and Ali (as) , Imam Husain (as) does not comes overnight..people see their living , their character, their felling about the poor and their day to day life and starts loving them....my friend they used to live a simple life, the life of pious leader and from this, love in the heart develops. I Proudly and from deep of my heart, I can say that : Mohammad (SAW) is my Nabi, Ali is my wali and Imam Husain is my Imam, Sayedna Hatim bin Ibraheem and Syedna Qutbuddin Shaeed and Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin as My Dai..

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:49 am

true_bohra wrote:so fine then leave the dawat and go away...why you bother so much about the dawat when you dont believe in Dai.
Since STS and SMB were Dais, MS is under the impression that Dawat is his Baap Dada Ke Jageer .......... it is NOT!! If SKQ thinks on similar terms than he is wrong too ............... As bro Yousuf has put Dai has to 'serve' his people, in our case Dai is 'being served' ................ pointless to repeat how Ahle Bait lived their lives and died and how current Dais are performing. If performace is any indicator sadly it also reminds me of Moawiyah and Yazid.

So we will NOT leave Dawat; this is OUR Community .......... our forefathers belonged to this community and had served it well. We will not run away. The dictators run away not the public; and we are public!!

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 am

Bro TB. You didnt respond to my question. I really want to know how you have tried seeing things from a different perspective, what thought process you applied and how you concluded that followers of Syedna Mufaddal are on the path of haqq. Really if you can prove this in a logical manner, my faith might be restored.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:07 pm

If your faith has to get restored then hear the Dai first, simply by me telling you my perspective, you will not change.

And i have tried this since I joined this forum, but all my efforts are in vain.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:29 am

Bro dont try to run away from the question plz. Answer if you can otherwise just accept you were speaking BS

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 am

true_bohra wrote:
"so fine then leave the dawat and go away...why you bother so much about the dawat when you dont believe in Dai."

STS and SMB are the main culprits responsible for manipulating the religion (Like Uske Baap Ki Jageer) and carved themselves out a multibillion dollar empire by robbing the community with their un-Islamic rituals and taxes. Unfortunately the gullible bohris have succumbed to this type of treatment for more than 100 years and it seems like there is no end in sight.

This is indicative of the current Haramzadas looting money from the community members. The end result is a spiraling mess that is getting out of control and resulting in a dismal state of affairs that are beyond repair ---Unless a light bulb miracously turns on in the heads of Bohris that signal them to get away from these kothari cultists. The possibility of this, however, is bleak and I predict that this misery will only continue. [/b]

Deerseye

Just a HUNCH.

Unread post by Deerseye » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:10 am

Is Muffadal Bhai Saheb and all the Kasre Ali roaming around because they have been asked to vacate Saify. Mahal? What happened to the so called Taj poshi? Has Mufaddal bhaisaheb forsaken his title of Syedna?