Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
KM1

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:30 am

Mongi one more thing when you meet KQ next time do ask him this question

THAT HE DIDNT HAVE FAITH IN IS DAI SYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN RA THAT BEFORE WAFAAT ONLY HE TOOK LEGAL ADVICE FROM JUSTICE AHMEDI?

ALSO MADE THE WEBSITE LAST YEAR IN NOV2012

WHEN HE WANTED TO BE DAWOODI BOHRA S DAI THEN WHY HE HAD TO START A DAWAT WITH NEW NAME AS FATEMIDAWAT?

WHEN HE WAS SO SCARED THAT HE COULD NOT COME FOR JANAZA NAMAAZ THEN WHY DID HE CAME TO SAIFEE MAHAL WHEN MOLAS WAFAAT DAY

WHEN HE WANTED TO MAKE A CLAIM WHY HE HAD TO GO THANE AND MAKE NOT IN SAIFEE MAHAL WHERE SYEDNA HAD CONFERRED NASS ON HIM AS CLAIMED BY HIM

I HOPE YOU GET ALL THIS ANSR SOON

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:33 am

Km bhai jaan,

now read this post carefully,

I am professional hedge fund manager and doing this for living from last 8 years, so dont beat around the bush and give me websites of above mentioned companies, and rest I will find out by my self.

either talk with facts and proofs or just crawl back to your pot hole of badri mahal.

I know you have no idea how hedge funds work, but since your are trying to bring this subject lets get to the point.

post website address

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:45 am

Mongi
then do your research saif capitol group and you will know all the facts if you are in this business

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 am

What about my question are you going to ask KQ

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:32 am

@KM1 first answer our questions!

1. DID YOU HEAR CLEARLY WHAT AQA MOULA (RA) SAID DURING THE URUS OF STS(RA) ABOUT CONFERRING NASS?

2. DID LONDON HOSPITAL NASS TOOK PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF NOT IF MS IS DENYING THE MEDICAL FACTS BY SAYING " DOCTOR JE KAHEY TE KAHEY AA KOI ORDINARY INSAAN CHE". THEN IF PROVEN WRONG IN THE COURT OF LAW, THEN BY DEFAULT YOUR SPIRITUAL AND TEMPORAL FATHER IS A LIAR AND RAAFDI!

3. WHY THE HELL DID QJ GO TO LONDON AND SWITZERLAND DURING THE 40 DAYS OF MOURNING FOR OUR 52ND DAI (RA)?

4. WHY DID THEY START UTTERING LANAT ON SKQ SAHIB ONCE HE CLAIMED TO BE THE RIGHTFUL FOR DAI-UL-MUTLAQ POSITION AND LATER REGRETTING BY MS AND TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE WILL HUG HIM!?

5. WHY IS HE INVITING ALL THE KAFIRS AND HINDUS TO THE MAUSOLEUM OF STS(RA) AND SMB(RA) AND AVOIDING HIS KAKAJI SAHEB TO VISIT THE SAME?

WELCOME TO THIS HARDCORE FORUM OF HEAT!

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 am

KM1 wrote:Mongi one more thing when you meet KQ next time do ask him this question
THAT HE DIDNT HAVE FAITH IN IS DAI SYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN RA THAT BEFORE WAFAAT ONLY HE TOOK LEGAL ADVICE FROM JUSTICE AHMEDI?
WHEN HE WANTED TO BE DAWOODI BOHRA S DAI THEN WHY HE HAD TO START A DAWAT WITH NEW NAME AS FATEMIDAWAT?
WHEN HE WAS SO SCARED THAT HE COULD NOT COME FOR JANAZA NAMAAZ THEN WHY DID HE CAME TO SAIFEE MAHAL WHEN MOLAS WAFAAT DAY
WHEN HE WANTED TO MAKE A CLAIM WHY HE HAD TO GO THANE AND MAKE NOT IN SAIFEE MAHAL WHERE SYEDNA HAD CONFERRED NASS ON HIM AS CLAIMED BY HIM
HOPE YOU GET ALL THIS ANSR SOON
It was only strong faith on the Dai that SKQ did not raise flag of mutiny on the Harami acts of Saify & Burhani Shehzadas
30 years long palatial intrigues, forced him to take legal advice from Justice Ahmadi at this critical time when Dai's days were numbered.
Mufaddali! This Dawat is well known in the pages of history as Fatemi Dawat, ask from Haiderali and Muhammed Husain Poonvi, Mufaddal is Jahil he is unable to explain.
Idris Badruddin has builtd a strong net work through which communication become very easy. On the same manner, SKQ chooses website as a source of Dawat and propagate his mission.
He came in Saify Mahal for funeral but when he saw everyone is ready to attack and Maloon Badruljamali chanted get out immediately otherwise I will break your 'gardan', he left from the enemy camp.
Inshallah you will see who will enjoy to live in Saify Mahal.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 pm

at the moment none of the sahebs are stationed at saify mahal, they are busy looting as Sahab-E-dawat all over hind!
News is that Saify Mahal was bought long ago by father in Law of SKQ sahib and he is the right over saify mahal. Muffadal and cohorts are collecting all this amounts and buying properties so that they can resale and have sufficient funds to obtain Saify Mahal.

zahir

Re: Legal Fight between Mufaddal & Khuzaima

Unread post by zahir » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:20 pm

u munafiqs have nothingv to do with this case.u people r full of mockery stuff like stupid audience watching a road side show.take some lessons from dawat history.what happened to previous munafiqs.ibrahim n kareem had nothing left with them but a watermelin in their hands.
a good advice.buy a piece of land n start accumulating watermelon seeds.in near future it will be of great benifit in the time of ur poverty.
kq n his foolish sons n daughters r out of their minds.come u all n see my maula mufaddal's shaanaat n fidaeyat of mumineen.guarantee u will die with hasrat n jealousy.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:23 pm

visit beleivesyednaqutbuddin.com.u will get all the answers for ur stupid queries.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:35 pm

zahir wrote:visit beleivesyednaqutbuddin.com.u will get all the answers for ur stupid queries.
This site gives me a headace. It is full of concoted and twisted material. They think they can drown the truth with a huge quantity of false.

As far as Muffy's shanaat we are seeing his lootmar more clearly, still waiting for the 10 qualities which make him worthy to be called a dai.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:42 pm

KM1 wrote:Mongi
then do your research saif capitol group and you will know all the facts if you are in this business
yes for research I AM ASKING WEBSITES, so give those companies websites.

which part of my earlier post was hard to understand?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Case updates.

7.4.2014 - Our advocates applied to the Hon'ble Bombay High Court for ad-interim reliefs. His Lordship Mr. Justice S.J.Kathawala recused himself as he had appeared on some occasions while in practise for the 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq.

8.4.2014 - Our advocates applied before Mr. Justice Gautam S. Patel of the Hon'ble Bombay High Court for ad-interim reliefs. The Defendant's advocate sought time to file a reply. His Lordship gave the Defendant time till April 22, 2014 to file a reply, and the matter will be listed on April 29, 2014 for hearing our application for ad-interm reliefs.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:16 pm

KM1 wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: @KM1 : From what I have read, the case is not about whom you should chose. The court cannot obviously force you to believe one thing or another against your will. From what I have read, the SKQ side is trying to prove is that nass was not conferred in the manner described in the London hospital. By doing so it would prove whether SMS and the people around him lied about nass related events and if they did, then he is not the rightful dai of mumineen. You and I would obviously be free to believe whoever we chose as our Dai, similar to how the SKQ followers currently believe that he is the Dai of Dawoodi Bohras and that they are the true mumineen since they have walayat of the true dai. They have neither masjid nor mawaid but they still believe and you have to give them credit for the strength of their faith, if nothing else. Personally I don't care all that much, but I do care enough to want a truthful person to lead me spiritually...
@unhappybohra
nass was not only done in hospital it was done earlier in 1385H and we have also seen the document and also once again Syedna Burhanuddin Mola RA had informed Shazada saheb. So why is KQ only fighting for hospital episode just think my friend. Just to misguide the community and blame Syedna.

regarding his Followers who are with him i would request you to do little investigation and know more of the people who are with him because mostly all are having financial obligation and commercial dealings or Director in of the investment company of KQ and is children i.e Sanabil, F Sakkar, Saifcapitol, Tayyaba Farms and many more.

Regarding truthful
KQ who has never ever cared for the community and is well being nor is he ever visited small towns and villages nor has done any welfare or upliftment can he be our leader or successor of Syedna Burhanuddin Mola RA who has lived is whole life in welfare and upliftment of the community.

KQ deals in hedge fund and many more activities which are prohibited in Quraan.
KQ wants position but he doesnt want to get to the people to explain
KQ wants to run internet DAWAT is our community so weak
KQ disappeared to thane in the time of crisis and keep himself surrounded by police protection
KQ wants to solve the problem of the community through court and media and he refused to meet is own brother.

When Syedna Mufaddal Mola TUS had requested is brother to go and meet him he refused to meet them why?

So you decide now who is honest and truthful leader

Syedna Qutbuddin shaeed
@KM1: Seriously, I had expected better arguments. First of all, I am shocked that you would continue to believe in SMS as your dai even if evidence that he lied about the London nass episode comes to light. Seriously?? In my opinion, the whole house of cards collapses and every thing comes into question. The 1385 diary written by a third person, everything. That is my opinion though and it will only affect my decision. Like I said before, I want my spiritual leader to at least be truthful about his right to lead me! Having said that, I am still firmly in SMS camp due to wife, masjid etc. I will wait to make my decision about my personal faith once I have had time to examine all the facts.

As far as the hedge fund is concerned, I am very familiar with it. It is an excellent fund and it has made my friends who invested in it, pretty decent money over the years. I myself invested it briefly before I bought my house and I liked the tidy profit I received and found my dealing with the founders and managers nothing short of professional and pleasant. They are our friends and even my wife admits that they are honorable people and conduct their business with integrity. Since I am very familiar with how the fund works, I have absolutely no doubt that the managers do not derive any financial benefit from SKQ. They were successful people in their own right and they profit on the gains of their own investments. In fact when they declared their allegiance to SKQ, they lost a whole bunch of investors (our other friends!) so they may even have suffered somewhat because of their open declaration. All the more reason for me to respect their courage! It is my belief that they found honor and integrity in their business dealings with SKQ and this has led them to believe in his claim as well. @KM1 your hedge fund excuse is so lame. I know how their trading works. It is completely free of interest or holdings in interest bearing companies. And I respect SKQ for having an independent source of income. At least his children work hard for their money and do not need to fleece the community like Malik bs does when he comes to Chicago!

To your point of internet dawat: more power to him! Nothing wrong with it at all. I know that some of my friends from the SMS camp are availing of their sabaqs and do give it some grudgingly favorable reviews... I am sure he would venture out if it was safe to do so. Perhaps it is time to reflect on the hooliganism of the SMS people. We all saw the shameful whatsapp messages provoking the youth of bhendi bazaar to show up in numbers to stop SKQ from doing ziyarat. With the hate that was promoted in the first few days and is even now evident on this and other forums, his safety is certainly an issue in large crowds of bohras.

Not even sure about refusal to meet his own brother. He gave an open invitation to SMS to come and do Mubahalat with him and I did not see an acceptance from SMS. I saw lanats, I saw hate speeches and then a 180 degree turn around for a "let's hug and make it up." That is not a sincere response to a challenge.

Bottoline @KM1, do not put forth issues that you cannot support with facts. I am here for a serious discussion and serious information to help me make up my mind. What I have found from SMS supporters so far is weak arguments and slander tactics that I can refute based on facts that I am already aware of. These are not tactics that fly in the modern world. Remember people on this forum are far better informed than you may assume them to be. So if you have something that you can back with facts (a vague reference to people's involvement in a business does not necessarily infer motive!) go ahead and share. Or else, leave the space for those who are better informed!

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:
KM1 wrote:Mongi one more thing when you meet KQ next time do ask him this question
HOPE YOU GET ALL THIS ANSR SOON
It was only strong faith on the Dai that SKQ did not raise flag of mutiny on the Harami acts of Saify & Burhani Shehzadas
30 years long palatial intrigues, forced him to take legal advice from Justice Ahmadi at this critical time when Dai's days were numbered.
Mufaddali! This Dawat is well known in the pages of history as Fatemi Dawat, ask from Haiderali and Muhammed Husain Poonvi, Mufaddal is Jahil he is unable to explain.
Idris Badruddin has builtd a strong net work through which communication become very easy. On the same manner, SKQ chooses website as a source of Dawat and propagate his mission.
He came in Saify Mahal for funeral but when he saw everyone is ready to attack and Maloon Badruljamali chanted get out immediately otherwise I will break your 'gardan', he left from the enemy camp.
Inshallah you will see who will enjoy to live in Saify Mahal.
How come this was not posted earlier - the threat by badruljamali?

I believe SKQ's letter to SMS mentioned something about assuring his safety as well. . .

These threats - if credible, call for a criminal investigation.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

@UnhappyBohra bhai.....your very sensibly written post makes me one 'happy bohra'. People like KM1, zinger, true_bohra etc etc really keep posting arguments that truly makes no sense at all. They keep beating around the same thorny bush and argue for the sake of arguing with not much worthwhile substance in the matter. Unfortunately they are so highly brain washed that they have become brain dead. No amount of reasoning seems to go down with them.
BTW....truth prevails! KM1 mentioned the Nass done in 1385. How correct he is....it was done in the said year but on SKQ :) MS produced a so called letter written by Muqaddas Syedna and found in an obscure diary mysteriously discovered after SMB wafaat, from a locked cupboard and where 3 witnesses (conveniently deceased) witnessed it, had a supposedly nass entry dated 1388!

kapisch

Unread post by kapisch » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:01 am

monginis wrote: Before I came down to Australia, 3 years back I contacted Agha khani center to know how to join them, they said its a process of 1 year and after that process one can convert to Agha khani.

I kept doing research on them, and finally decided to remain in ISLAMIC fold and stick with 7 pillars of ISLAM which is SALAT,FAST.HAJ.JIHAD,CHARITY,WALAYAT (prophet and his progeny) and TAHARAT.

Agha Khani are good as a open society but I dont see any thing ISLAMIC in them.

but any ways thanx for sharing your experience.

I am personally not waiting for any IMAM, but yes if he appears he will have my complete support, my present IMAM is QURAAN and PROPHET(s) LIFE and I find all my answers in both of these.
I do not consider it my place to judge any person or community as Not Islamic. That is for Allah alone.

Lakum Deenokum Wa Leya Deen

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 am

Mubahala literally meaning 'mutual prayer' (Arabic: مباهلة Cursing‎) or Li’an (Arabic: لعان‎). In Islamic tradition it refers to a form of resolving religious disputes. When two sides of the argument can't come to a conclusion about which side is right, they start to pray to God for truth to be revealed by the cursing of the wrong side. Since curse means 'moving someone far away from the divine mercy' and moving far away from mercy is being close to divine wrath—therefore, the essence of the meaning is: Wrath be on the liar. As such, whoever is the liar shall face the evil consequences whereupon the truth will become evident before the disbelievers as well.[1] Many times Mubahala is a kind of ordeal which instigation or call to the ordeal may be more important than execution of it.[2]
This explanation is taken from Wikipedia

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 am

Syedna Qutbuddin shaeed[/quote]

@KM1: Seriously, I had expected better arguments. First of all, I am shocked that you would continue to believe in SMS as your dai even if evidence that he lied about the London nass episode comes to light. Seriously?? In my opinion, the whole house of cards collapses and every thing comes into question. The 1385 diary written by a third person, everything. That is my opinion though and it will only affect my decision. Like I said before, I want my spiritual leader to at least be truthful about his right to lead me! Having said that, I am still firmly in SMS camp due to wife, masjid etc. I will wait to make my decision about my personal faith once I have had time to examine all the facts.

As far as the hedge fund is concerned, I am very familiar with it. It is an excellent fund and it has made my friends who invested in it, pretty decent money over the years. I myself invested it briefly before I bought my house and I liked the tidy profit I received and found my dealing with the founders and managers nothing short of professional and pleasant. They are our friends and even my wife admits that they are honorable people and conduct their business with integrity. Since I am very familiar with how the fund works, I have absolutely no doubt that the managers do not derive any financial benefit from SKQ. They were successful people in their own right and they profit on the gains of their own investments. In fact when they declared their allegiance to SKQ, they lost a whole bunch of investors (our other friends!) so they may even have suffered somewhat because of their open declaration. All the more reason for me to respect their courage! It is my belief that they found honor and integrity in their business dealings with SKQ and this has led them to believe in his claim as well. @KM1 your hedge fund excuse is so lame. I know how their trading works. It is completely free of interest or holdings in interest bearing companies. And I respect SKQ for having an independent source of income. At least his children work hard for their money and do not need to fleece the community like Malik bs does when he comes to Chicago!

To your point of internet dawat: more power to him! Nothing wrong with it at all. I know that some of my friends from the SMS camp are availing of their sabaqs and do give it some grudgingly favorable reviews... I am sure he would venture out if it was safe to do so. Perhaps it is time to reflect on the hooliganism of the SMS people. We all saw the shameful whatsapp messages provoking the youth of bhendi bazaar to show up in numbers to stop SKQ from doing ziyarat. With the hate that was promoted in the first few days and is even now evident on this and other forums, his safety is certainly an issue in large crowds of bohras.

Not even sure about refusal to meet his own brother. He gave an open invitation to SMS to come and do Mubahalat with him and I did not see an acceptance from SMS. I saw lanats, I saw hate speeches and then a 180 degree turn around for a "let's hug and make it up." That is not a sincere response to a challenge.

Bottoline @KM1, do not put forth issues that you cannot support with facts. I am here for a serious discussion and serious information to help me make up my mind. What I have found from SMS supporters so far is weak arguments and slander tactics that I can refute based on facts that I am already aware of. These are not tactics that fly in the modern world. Remember people on this forum are far better informed than you may assume them to be. So if you have something that you can back with facts (a vague reference to people's involvement in a business does not necessarily infer motive!) go ahead and share. Or else, leave the space for those who are better informed![/quote]

but a sincere question since you are so learned

KQ DOESNT HAVE ANY WITNESS OR ANYTHING PAPER PROVING IS NASS AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM

OR
MUFADDAL MOLA TUS
1) WHO HAS A DIARY ENTRY OF 1388H 3 WITNESS NAME SAYING MENTIONING NASS ON MUFADDAL MOLA AND WITH BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SIGN
2) AGAIN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA INFORMED FEW BACK IN RAMAZAN 2 SHAZADA SAHEB
3) THEN IN LONDON HOSPITAL HE INFORMED OTHER SHAZADA N DR MOIZ B
4) URUS DAY IN MUMBAI IN RAUDAT TAHERA MUKASIR SAHEB HOLDING HAND OF MUFADDAL MOLA N THEN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA AGAIN INFORMED EVERYONE N SMALL CEREMONY WAS DONE.
5) MILADUN NABI DAY IN POONA BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SAT FOR WHOLE WAAZ DONE BY MUFADDAL MOLA TUS WE ALL SAW DR MOIZ BS DID ARAZ TO MOLA TO RETURN BACK BUT MOLA REFUSED TO GO N TOLD TO START THE WAAZ N AFTER THAT MANY WAAZ WERE DONE IN MOLA S PRESENCE

IF YOU ARE INTELLIGENT AND WANT TO SEE RIGHT THING THEN YOU WILL DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND WILL BE PROUD OF YOUR WIFE CHOICE BECAUSE SHE IS ON HAQ AND RIGHT PATH

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:48 am

kapisch wrote:
monginis wrote: Before I came down to Australia, 3 years back I contacted Agha khani center to know how to join them, they said its a process of 1 year and after that process one can convert to Agha khani.

I kept doing research on them, and finally decided to remain in ISLAMIC fold and stick with 7 pillars of ISLAM which is SALAT,FAST.HAJ.JIHAD,CHARITY,WALAYAT (prophet and his progeny) and TAHARAT.

Agha Khani are good as a open society but I dont see any thing ISLAMIC in them.

but any ways thanx for sharing your experience.

I am personally not waiting for any IMAM, but yes if he appears he will have my complete support, my present IMAM is QURAAN and PROPHET(s) LIFE and I find all my answers in both of these.
I do not consider it my place to judge any person or community as Not Islamic. That is for Allah alone.

Lakum Deenokum Wa Leya Deen
Bhai jaan you are using this honorable ayat at very wrong place, this ayat was used by momeenin in Quraan for those who were against ISLAM and wanted to abolish basic pillars of Islam and wanted momeenin to go back of their forefather religion of jhalat.
"rather we follow what we found our forefathers practicing."
today agha khanis have abolish Islam and wants people to go back of buddha religion.
any ways this is my last post on this topic.

Fatema MN

Unread post by Fatema MN » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 am

zahir wrote:u munafiqs have nothingv to do with this case.u people r full of mockery stuff like stupid audience watching a road side show.take some lessons from dawat history.what happened to previous munafiqs.ibrahim n kareem had nothing left with them but a watermelin in their hands.
a good advice.buy a piece of land n start accumulating watermelon seeds.in near future it will be of great benifit in the time of ur poverty.
kq n his foolish sons n daughters r out of their minds.come u all n see my maula mufaddal's shaanaat n fidaeyat of mumineen.guarantee u will die with hasrat n jealousy.
I am not a munafiq and you have no right to call me one. Let Allah be the judge!
Nothing wrong in growing watermelons. I think nabi Mohammed (SAW) advised all pregnant women to eat watermelon, so it must be a good thing. Farming is a noble profession.
I have been watching Mufaddal bhaisaab for the last 3 years and I did not see any 'shanaat', just a lot of 'fluff without substance'. At first I used to doubt my own self because I did not feel any spiritual connect with him, but now I know better.
You are living in a 'brahm'. I do not feel any hasad or jealousy towards you or your moula, just plain 'pity'.

ARB

Unread post by ARB » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:54 am

KM1 wrote:KQ DOESNT HAVE ANY WITNESS OR ANYTHING PAPER PROVING IS NASS AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM

OR
MUFADDAL MOLA TUS
1) WHO HAS A DIARY ENTRY OF 1388H 3 WITNESS NAME SAYING MENTIONING NASS ON MUFADDAL MOLA AND WITH BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SIGN
2) AGAIN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA INFORMED FEW BACK IN RAMAZAN 2 SHAZADA SAHEB
3) THEN IN LONDON HOSPITAL HE INFORMED OTHER SHAZADA N DR MOIZ B
4) URUS DAY IN MUMBAI IN RAUDAT TAHERA MUKASIR SAHEB HOLDING HAND OF MUFADDAL MOLA N THEN BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA AGAIN INFORMED EVERYONE N SMALL CEREMONY WAS DONE.
5) MILADUN NABI DAY IN POONA BURHANUDDIN MOLA RA SAT FOR WHOLE WAAZ DONE BY MUFADDAL MOLA TUS WE ALL SAW DR MOIZ BS DID ARAZ TO MOLA TO RETURN BACK BUT MOLA REFUSED TO GO N TOLD TO START THE WAAZ N AFTER THAT MANY WAAZ WERE DONE IN MOLA S PRESENCE

First of all, welcome to the world of online forums. Turn your caps lock off now.

Secondly,

1) Fake document which only surfaced after nass dispute.
2) Yeah, the Shehzadas evidence cannot be upheld as firstly, they are nobody in Dawat hierarchy, and secondly, they are party to the nass.
3) Same as 2.
4) Big deal. Doesnot refute KQ's version.
5) Big deal. Doesnot refute KQ's version.
KM1 wrote:KQ DOESNT HAVE ANY WITNESS OR ANYTHING PAPER PROVING IS NASS AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM
He was the Mazoon of SMB, that is enough to believe him. Who is Muffaddal BS or Moiz BS in Dawat hierarchy that you blindly follow them?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:12 am

zahir wrote:visit beleivesyednaqutbuddin.com.u will get all the answers for ur stupid queries.

I have visited this website several times to understand what the other side has to say. The information is so disorganised and doesnt lead to anything concrete. Its evident that there are too many people just trying to bad mouth one person! Whoever wants to, can go to the website and write whatever they feel like. Who takes the accountability for the information on it? Its a typical situation of 'Too many cooks spoil the broth'

Have a look at the fatemi dawat website. The information flows through seamlessly...SKQ's son are coming up and speaking up. There are no anonymous voices speaking here. There is accountability, there is a background to their quotes and most importantly, there is dignity in what they are saying!

Try visiting http://fatemidawat.com website with a diplomatic head and you will realise that the content makes so much sense!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 am

SMS camp is not commeting anything officially, there is no such informative website officially registered for bohras from kothar. The ITS52 is also an administrative website. Malumaat and zeninfosys are private initiatives controlled by kothar.

Kothar cannot afford to open an official website enlisting their philosophy and be questioned on their hypocrisy. morever with legality involved, kothar will not make any official statements, rather spread the false propaganda through its blind abde followers. Cowards will hide behind the abde’s efforts and make their point. If it works out, will push aside the abde and claim the “fateh mubin”, if the point fails, they will pretend unaware !

shirin52kapasi

Unread post by shirin52kapasi » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:40 am

@ Zaheer - is wealth the criteria of success and truth?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:49 am

Me think most of the witnesses are the immediate family members of SMS for eg. QJ bs, Dr. Moiz Bs and Abdul Qadir bs who were the witness of so called London NASS and as per my knowledge there witness will be of less importance (or no importance) in the court.

And as far as document is concern lets leave it to the experts to conclude.

But one thing is sure even if one lie is out all the things will fall like Pack of cards and the BLIND follower of MS should think on this, as no HOLY man will speak LIE.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:13 am

Just to add, the fatemidawat website has added a section on the legal updates. Isnt tht outstanding? Thats being completely transparent. Which of the websites from the SMS team have such information?

Organised, transparent, constructive , coherent and consistent....in one single website but you prefer to go to all the varied portals of gossip like believessyednaqutbuddin, daawedaar ni kahani, pearls of wisdom and blah blah blah!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:29 am

mustansir_g wrote:Me think most of the witnesses are the immediate family members of SMS for eg. QJ bs, Dr. Moiz Bs and Abdul Qadir bs who were the witness of so called London NASS and as per my knowledge there witness will be of less importance (or no importance) in the court.

And as far as document is concern lets leave it to the experts to conclude.

But one thing is sure even if one lie is out all the things will fall like Pack of cards and the BLIND follower of MS should think on this, as no HOLY man will speak LIE.
yes, reason for filing this case was to expose this holy man, if London drama is exposed and proved wrong, every thing else will fall apart by itself.

even then few will choose to follow this holy cow.... :mrgreen: , smart guys already know what is truth. :wink:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 am

There is a valid point by SMS camp, regarding US doctors commenting on SMB’s health condition ! it would be more appropriate to obtain testimony from team of doctors in london who were treating SMB, also the medical records shall be presented to court.

However SMB’s health did not recover is a strong indicator of doubting London and Mumbai “nass” event to be orchestrated. SMB was an ordinary humanbeing subject to rigors of medical complications.

Result of Indian Elections will also influence direction of the case. SMS is playing heavily with local and national level politicians. He is securing the worldly contacts a lot more thoroughly, as long as whoever holds the material wealth of daawat, abdes will fling to that side. If at all SMS and his retinue (family members) looses, they would still enjoy the loot collected and politically secure some properties to pass life merrily.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:04 am

MMH wrote:Just to add, the fatemidawat website has added a section on the legal updates. Isnt tht outstanding? Thats being completely transparent. Which of the websites from the SMS team have such information?

Organised, transparent, constructive , coherent and consistent....in one single website but you prefer to go to all the varied portals of gossip like believessyednaqutbuddin, daawedaar ni kahani, pearls of wisdom and blah blah blah!
To me all these efforts from SKQ camp signifies that he is on HAQ otherwise they might have never come up with this section.