Is Qaid Johar bhaisab in hospital

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Is Qaid Johar bhaisab in hospital

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Looks like the landscape contractor and the scheister lawyer got a shawl after having made a neat profit from dawat-e-hadiyah - most likely! Mumineen only get a shawl for money transfer from us to THEM in amounts upwards of $5K...sigh....

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:36 am

THAT TOO JUST A FREAKING 100RS SHAWL!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:25 am

and whats is the point in putting it here??

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 am

He was healthy few years ago ! lol

However I m wondering if kothar has switched its loyalties from CONGRESS to BJP with recent friendship with NaMo ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm

true_bohra wrote:and whats is the point in putting it here??
When old DVDs of the Dai's bayans can be played at regular intervals in Masjids then whats wrong in putting an old photo of Qaid Johar here ??

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:31 am

Very strong rumor going around that QJ is under house arrest in London for holding dual passports.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 am

abbasb wrote:Very strong rumor going around that QJ is under house arrest in London for holding dual passports.
Thought less than a week ago he was in Los Angeles. Photos were posted on this very topic.
Is this "rumor" a very recent one?

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 am

Sometimes the machinery of Kothar deliberately sets out stories to spread and circulate to divert attention away from their nefarious activities. Look at the title of this thread and how it started. QJ was never in hospital. Now this about house arrest.

I suggest people refrain from posting on this forum stuff that is suspect and from sources that are suspect.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
true_bohra wrote:and whats is the point in putting it here??
When old DVDs of the Dai's bayans can be played at regular intervals in Masjids then whats wrong in putting an old photo of Qaid Johar here ??
I don't see any plausible connection between the two. Your logic is flawed, as always. LOL.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Invictius wrote:I don't see any plausible connection between the two. Your logic is flawed, as always. LOL.
It seems I have touched your raw nerve :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night. LOL.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:18 pm

@invictius
Do you think GM brings anything with logic.....all i can see is cock and bull stories...
Aamil getting 10% commission on wajebaat...and how wajebaat is send through hawalad :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 pm

true_bohra wrote:Do you think GM brings anything with logic.....all i can see is cock and bull stories...
Aamil getting 10% commission on wajebaat...and how wajebaat is send through hawalad
The cock and bull stories are the ones which are spun by your masters 24x7 on huge LCD screens, at times supported by some Hindus who come out of the blue to spew nonsense, the dead brother talking from his grave, the Ghoda having lengthy conversations, some cooked up Mojizas etc etc. all which are considered to be divine knowledge. No wonder you are unable to confront my POVs point to point logically at any given time.

As for the Amil's commissions and the hawala deals, it requires sheer common sense to accept the facts as otherwise how would you justify the billions collected in CASH from every jamats worldwide finding its place in the pockets of Saifee Mahal mafias !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Invictius wrote:Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night. LOL.
No brother, petty criticisms don't effect my sleep as I know there was nothing serious about it. LOL

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:43 pm

The latest news coming is that quid Johan is in house arrest in London due to duel passport.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 am

true_bohra wrote:Aamil getting 10% commission on wajebaat...and how wajebaat is send through hawalad :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You don’t believe that wajebaat and other monies collected through various schemes are sent off through hawala ???

There is a man from Dahod !! one of the most popular Hawala trader in Kuwait, he is bestowed a title of sheikh… !! why so ?? how does he deserve a title of sheikh ?? because he presents his azeeem khidmat in shanaat of maula in money laundering at drop of a sms !!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 am

Shehzada QaidJohar bs is well.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has been travelling for some time, from city to city for Ziyarat and Mumineen. He need not be in Mumbai. KQ and team will focus all their energies there because they have nothing else to do.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:43 am

@Zinger: Since you are the dual ID expert on this forum, would you please do the honours of pointing out the obvious fact that this new joker called 'invictius' is our old friend 'james'? And I strongly suspect that Adam is the third person in this multiple personality disorder lol.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 am

Adam wrote: Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS has been travelling for some time, from city to city for Ziyarat and Mumineen. He need not be in Mumbai. KQ and team will focus all their energies there because they have nothing else to do.
I agree ! why will SMS sit in Mumbai and face the heat ! he has team to do so … !! while SKQ who does not have man-money-muscle power needs to sort out with his limited resource. SMS camp is well organized, they have specialization in matters of running the community. SMS is face of the public relations ! which is direly the need of the hour. With more of ziyarat and ziyafat tours is a win/win strategy for SMS camp to cash in on the popularity, allegiance and some fund raising for present and future needs ! SMS is smart to target the country side semi literate bohras. It is better to spend more efforts in maintaining large number of thoughtless followers and create a herd. SMS camp fares better with their approach. Larger the number of followers, more will be the support and more cash-cows for present and future rule. SKQ challenging his Daiship has only strengthened the marketing and PR activities of the SMS camp going out in full force and reaching out to public. Ziyafat and Mafsusiyat and Kadam rates have been lowered so that commoner abdes have more access to Kothari royals.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
true_bohra wrote:Do you think GM brings anything with logic.....all i can see is cock and bull stories...
Aamil getting 10% commission on wajebaat...and how wajebaat is send through hawalad
The cock and bull stories are the ones which are spun by your masters 24x7 on huge LCD screens, at times supported by some Hindus who come out of the blue to spew nonsense, the dead brother talking from his grave, the Ghoda having lengthy conversations, some cooked up Mojizas etc etc. all which are considered to be divine knowledge. No wonder you are unable to confront my POVs point to point logically at any given time.

As for the Amil's commissions and the hawala deals, it requires sheer common sense to accept the facts as otherwise how would you justify the billions collected in CASH from every jamats worldwide finding its place in the pockets of Saifee Mahal mafias !!
It seems that i have touched your raw nerve now.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm

humanbeing wrote:
true_bohra wrote:Aamil getting 10% commission on wajebaat...and how wajebaat is send through hawalad :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You don’t believe that wajebaat and other monies collected through various schemes are sent off through hawala ???

There is a man from Dahod !! one of the most popular Hawala trader in Kuwait, he is bestowed a title of sheikh… !! why so ?? how does he deserve a title of sheikh ?? because he presents his azeeem khidmat in shanaat of maula in money laundering at drop of a sms !!
This matter has already bee discussed in some other thread,..where GM theory of wajebaat, hawala and commissiom was answered

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:33 pm

hasman001 wrote:@Zinger: Since you are the dual ID expert on this forum, would you please do the honours of pointing out the obvious fact that this new joker called 'invictius' is our old friend 'james'? And I strongly suspect that Adam is the third person in this multiple personality disorder lol.
You better watch other members also with multiple id disorder. Why do you have problem only with zinger, james, adam and invictius.

These ids atleast contribute logical reasoning to the forum unlike some hooligans coming up only with nuisance

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 pm

true_bohra wrote:It seems that i have touched your raw nerve now..
You have wrongly copied the quote from your new found buddy ! The context of my post doesn't fit your quotes as Iam not an interested party in the subject matter :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:55 pm

humanbeing wrote:There is a man from Dahod !! one of the most popular Hawala trader in Kuwait, he is bestowed a title of sheikh… !! why so ?? how does he deserve a title of sheikh ?? because he presents his azeeem khidmat in shanaat of maula in money laundering at drop of a sms !!
There was one more SHEIKH who had the dubious distinction of taking care of the mafias hawala business, he had his office opp Bombay Mercantile Bank, Mohamedali Road. He was even caught once but the influential mafias managed to bail him out.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Shz Dr. Qaidjohar Bhaisaheb Ezzuddin Saheb DM Presided over Pehli Taarikh Maqdam Majlis in London

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:15 am

Thanks GM for putting this pic....but we had already seen it....

Can you put KQ's pehli taarikh majlis pic??