Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
monginis

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:41 am

Modi is showing same dreams to million Gujaratis.....skyscraper in desert :D

just like QJ.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3p6hvhEtVE

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Rumour is going around that SBUT project is on hold due to court case. Can anyone confirm on this.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:14 pm

mustansir_g wrote:Rumour is going around that SBUT project is on hold due to court case. Can anyone confirm on this.

I have heard this news too. Sorry for bhai and bhen who have to loose their house. May Allah help them.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 pm

shabbir4u wrote:
mustansir_g wrote:Rumour is going around that SBUT project is on hold due to court case. Can anyone confirm on this.

I have heard this news too. Sorry for bhai and bhen who have to loose their house. May Allah help them.
sorry is going to be suffice for those who lost their house?
as far as I know you are a die hard abde.
now what is your view about your leader? do you still see him as masoom?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Its high time Bohras realise that this SBUT project was a pure commercial one where the prime concern was PROFITS and not WELFARE !! It was given an emotional touch by getting the Dai's blessings as this was the ONLY way that the businessmen zaadas could get the much needed consent from Bohras in absence of which there was no way that the project could ever be implemented.

I and many others were always apprehensive about the project ever being completed and sadly it came out to be true. There seems to be a much bigger game plan because inspite of getting consent from majority of residents, NO construction work has started since past 4 years although the zaadas had promised to COMPLETE the project in 3 years. There are more then 250 buildings out of which hardly 15 have been demolished in 4 years so just imagine that when would all the buildings be demolished and thereafter when would the actual construction begin !! Even the basic building plans are not yet passed.

The recent court cases involving SKQ and MS are solid reasons for Qaid Johar to delay/halt the project and it seems that ultimately the entire project will be sold lock, stock and barrel to some builder and the effected families will face a herculean task as it will be "Navi gilli, navo daaw" !! In the bargain, Qaid Johar alongwith Muffy and brothers will laugh all the way to the bank !!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 am

Its a blessing that the Zadas are homeless today. Hope they all end up in hospitals and institutions.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 am

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... s-on-toes/

A Lok Sabha election candidate from south Mumbai went missing for eight hours from Byculla on Tuesday, prompting the police, his worried wife and party associates to mount a search. He was later found to have gone to his aunt’s home in Kurla without informing his wife, to sleep after three hectic days of campaigning.
Even as Shehbaj Rathod (43) of the Jai Maha Bharath Party feasted on rotis and chicken after a much-needed nap and then switched on his cellphone, his harried wife Priya Rathod (38), who heads the party, scoured south Mumbai, fearing the worst. The couple had petitioned the Bombay High Court last year against the Bhendi Bazaar redevelopment project undertaken by the Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust (SBUT) and have since been fearing for their safety.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 am

monginis wrote:
shabbir4u wrote:
Dear Monginis, i shared what i had heard.

BTW, can you tell me what made you to think so?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:34 am

my question was for shabbir4u

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 am

If this project does not pick up any momentum sooner or later, people will start raising questions on their dubious act which QJ and his cohorts did to obtain those residential areas. It will be a big blow and people will ultimately lose faith in this matter. I can predict a similar movement like Udaipur if this project crashes and if Mumbaikars get angry, they going to beat them black and blue.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Just received this on Whatsup-

"Shehzada Quiad Johar Bhaisaheb ye fake diplomatic passport na case maa London maa house arrest thayaa che. Tamaara saglaa si iltemaas che ke vahaare si vadhaare mumineen aa gair kaanoni kadam na khiaaf protest kare."
Quad Johar resigned from Bhendi Bazaar project. confirmed.

Any updates from London DB's on this news?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Bori85 wrote:Just received this on Whatsup-

"Shehzada Quiad Johar Bhaisaheb ye fake diplomatic passport na case maa London maa house arrest thayaa che. Tamaara saglaa si iltemaas che ke vahaare si vadhaare mumineen aa gair kaanoni kadam na khiaaf protest kare."
Quad Johar resigned from Bhendi Bazaar project. confirmed.

Any updates from London DB's on this news?
I guess, all this is obvious rumor. Do you all think that QJ can be so stupid as to be embroiled in a fake diplomatic passport case. He has been to London bazillion times. I don't think so this is real. Otherwise, it would have been in news already.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm

My hunch is similar to wise_guy - that it is a rumour.

Btw, with a pending court date on April 29th, wouldn't it be highly advantageous for one of the witnesses to be missing ... Either due to sickness or a fake arrest? More drama, more propaganda, deliberate rumors!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

I think that Qaid Johar is also feeling the heat due to concerns expressed by residents of Bhendi Bazar with regard to the SBUT project which now seems to be on a shaky ground.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:38 pm

On Tuesday, 22 April 2014 8:26 PM,
It is confirmed news that Qaide Johar has resigned from the Bhindi Bazaar Project. ( Saifee Burhani Upliftment Project )
The ramifications have to be seen.
It could be a tactical retreat in face of legal hassles from the existing tenants or may be due to internal tussle.

Another serious thing: Today at the Poling Booth all those Bohras who have refused to vacate their rooms or shops in the cluster Area in Bhindi Bazar found their names missing from voters' list. Officers at the poling booth arrogantly told : Go and complain at Mantralay.
Where as truck-full Bohras from Anjeerwadi and Sewri were taken to the poling booth by Burhani guard.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:23 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Another serious thing: Today at the Poling Booth all those Bohras who have refused to vacate their rooms or shops in the cluster Area in Bhindi Bazar found their names missing from voters' list.
Skeletons are coming out of the closet, albeit slowly !! This clearly confirms our apprehensions that the SBUT project was built on lies, fraud and deceit. The office bearers of SBUT have fraudulently fabricated land records of these reluctant bohras and usurped their properties due to which their names have vanished from voters list. There have also been a number of instances in the past wherein M/s. Alamdar Infra have forged land records in connivance with MHADA and other government authorities.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:19 am

I have received lots of whatsup messages that QJ BS has resigned from SBUT. But SBUT web site shows his name as Chairman even today.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:37 am

QJ will return India? or will he shift London on permanent basis? he is likely to be beaten up by bohras on chatrapati shivaji airport .

same thing will happen to muffy in next few months. :roll: and he won't be even able to resign like QJ.

layman

Unread post by layman » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 am

QJ is in bombay, waiting to leave soon, bohras get hold off him soon, hes going to leave with all your money.
Catch him if you can.

layman

Unread post by layman » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:17 am

monginis wrote:
shabbir4u wrote:
hes a die hard abde, you cant blame it on the court case, what did you guys do for the last 5 years besides making money on it?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:36 am

This kind of news is worrying me as few of my relatives houses has already gone into so called construction.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:34 am

mustansir_g wrote:This kind of news is worrying me as few of my relatives houses has already gone into so called construction.
one of my relative is also living in that area, but fortunately they have not vacate the place yet, and I don't think they will do so.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:51 am

kid johar has escaped to Los Angeles with his tail between his legs. ther he has opened dawate hadiya with all the loot and the brainwashed abdes of Los Angeles do not have the slightest clue as to what is going on and how Q.J. is putting wool over their eyes

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:16 am

Sad news.
News just in that Al hayul muqadas Qaid Johar bs has just resigned from the Bhindi Bazaar Project. (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Project) The ramifications have to be seen.It could be a tactical retreat in face of legal hassles from the existing tenants or may be due to internal saifee mahal tussle.
Another serious thing: Today at the mumbai Poling Booth all those Bohras who have refused to vacate their flats n shops in the cluster Area in Bhindi Bazar found their names missing from voters' list. Officers at the poling booth arrogantly told them "Go and complain to who you want, we are under your leaders instructions not to allow u to vote".Where as truck-full of Bohras from Anjeerwadi, mazgoan and Sewri were taken to the poling booth by Burhani guard to vote for BJP.
Skeletons are coming out of the closet, albeit slowly !! This clearly confirms our apprehensions that the SBUT project was built on lies, fraud and deceit. The office bearers of SBUT especially Qaid johar bs, the Saify Mahal & Kothar have fraudulently fabricated land records of these poor reluctant bohras and usurped their properties due to which their names have vanished from voters list.
Its high time Bohras realise that this SBUT project was a pure commercial one where the prime concern was PROFITS and not WELFARE !! It was given an emotional touch by getting the Dai's blessings as this was the ONLY way that the Qasre Mawali could get the much needed consent from Bohras in absence of which there was no way that the project could ever be implemented. I and many others were always apprehensive about the project ever being completed and sadly it came out to be true. There seems to be a much bigger game plan because inspite of getting consent from majority of residents, NO construction work has started since past 4 years although the qasre aali (mawali)had promised to COMPLETE the project in 3 years. There are more then 250 buildings out of which hardly 15 have been demolished in 4 years so just imagine that when would all the buildings be demolished and thereafter when would the actual construction begin !! Even the basic building plans are not yet passed. The recent court cases involving SKQ and MS are solid reasons for Qaid Johar (Quid Johny) to delay/halt the project and it seems that ultimately the entire project will be sold lock, stock and barrel to some builder and the effected families will face a herculean task as it will be "Navi gilli, navo daaw" !! In the bargain, Quid Johny along with Muffy and hes 40 thieves brothers will laugh all the way to the bank.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:20 am

^^ lol you are posting s.insaaf and ghulaam bhai post.

where did u find it?

it seems bohras are circulating posts from this forum.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Qaid Johnny is Parvin Togadia of dawoodi bohra community, first he enters their house respectfully and then kicks them out like without even physcially kicking them. the only difference between togadia and Dogter Qaid phony is that togadia is kicking out muslims but qaid is kicking out poor gullible his own community members.
he mentioned in the tiju of SMB(RA) that tamro firko mubarak, now i think he is in awe to start a new firka of himself in LA!

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:56 pm

I got a WhatsApp msg so posted it @monginis

monginis wrote:^^ lol you are posting s.insaaf and ghulaam bhai post.

where did u find it?

it seems bohras are circulating posts from this forum.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:15 pm

I request to the kind hearted class to arrange good Advocate for Mumineen of Bhendi Bazaar, so they will get relief from the court

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 15, 2014 4:05 pm

watsup msg :

BEWARE !! BEWARE !! BEWARE !!

History repeats - Just like the previous scam of Murtuza Ali (Head of Alamdar Infra) regarding residential dealings which came to light very late.
Similarly now we have another person as such Shabbir Bharmal (Head of SBUT team) whose unfair dealings are coming to light. He is a two faced man and his dealings are taking place within closed doors.
1) During every dealings he makes a minimum of Rs.5 to 10,000/- per sq ft.
2) He quotes and gives a much higher price to non-bohras for their properties in comparison to bohras whom he quotes a lot less for their property.
3) He either quotes very less and unfair amount or leads the dealings in such a dispute which automatically settles again in their favour.
These dealings take place only and only through his team of brokers who manipulate the seller to all extent. No one is permitted to meet him directly and if someone does approach him, he never negotiates fairly.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Shame on our spiritual head...MS and company...these so called shezadas have destroyed the community for their wealth and power. Very very depressing, these people are heartless. :(