Moti-us-swalak Fasting

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Above Average Bohra

Re: Moti-us-swalak Fasting

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 am

I can tell when a person is at a loss for words for a response when there is an increase in the use of instant gremlins. So please, spare us your pretentions. You are an ignorant fool who knows nothing, but pretends otherwise.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:43 am

Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:
I can tell when a person is at a loss for words for a response when there is an increase in the use of instant gremlins.
Okay, when it comes to instant gremlins, then why don't you enlighten us about jins, a fathomless supernatural man-made human (being) deity as to Who or What exactly it is, the miraj of Muhammad in buraq with a sword, the invisible angels, the fallen Satan out of angels and the words of a schizophrenic lonesome narcist human god called Allah. Let me see who is it at a loss for words. And do explain evidence of all the above and ofcourse the hell and heaven as vividly pictured in your pagan holy book. You damn well know that your gremlin is your invented Allah and HIS reflection is Muhammad and all his accomplices (sahaba).

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:05 am

AAB, if you are here to get personal, then not even you chauvinist schizophrenic Allah (a reflection of Muhammad) can help you for HE is alreading roasting his arse (bottom) in hell-fire. So get real and refrain from stooping to HIS level and abide eternally in damnation.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 am

Fortunately, you are not worthy of enlightenment, so I won't be wasting my time.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:29 am

Fortunately, you are not worthy of enlightenment, so I won't be wasting my time.
You must thank your Allah for that and when the time of JD (whatever and whenever that is) comes, I shall declare jihad against HIM and slaughter HIS limbs from alternate sides and smite off HIS finger tips (5:33, 3:119, 8:12), and if HE runs away I will find HIM, resist HIS every move and slay HIM whereever I find HIM (9:5), cloathe HIM with fire tailered clothes and pour boiling hellish liquid over HIS head (22:19), give the taste of HIS own boiling hellish drink and bitter food (37:67, 38:57, 44:46, and finally burn and mold HIS skin over and over again for eternity (4:56, 22:20) for HE is certainly not worthy of my being my lord master. :roll:

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 am

A detailed ivestigation and archeological findings of Allah ~ The (moon) God by the name of Hubal: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/ ... hubal.html

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:21 pm

I have written an extensive book which proves that Danish is an idiot. I have undertaken archaeological expedition in 3 continents to arrive at that conclusion. The book exposes the myth about Danish understanding anything other than his back from his front, if that. The book can be yours for only $39.99 after a 300% mail in rebate.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:35 am

Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:I have written an extensive book which proves that Danish is an idiot. I have undertaken archaeological expedition in 3 continents to arrive at that conclusion. The book exposes the myth about Danish understanding anything other than his back from his front, if that. The book can be yours for only $39.99 after a 300% mail in rebate.
WOW! I must applaud you for your noble work and an extrremely generous rebate that will put you out on streets in no time. :)

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Danish

You are neither a reformist nor an orthodox..you are neither a muslim

Why and for what are you wasting your energies on this site??

You want others to acknowledge you for your stupid philosophies, appreciate and allign with you..Try this out at some like minded sites

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:20 pm

You want others to acknowledge you for your stupid philosophies, appreciate and allign with you..Try this out at some like minded sites
AI, by sending Danish packing you are doing exactly what the brutish kothar does to anyone who dissents from their point of view. You may feel that Danish's philosophy is stupid, but that doesn't mean he should not post here. His/Her views are markedly different from many of the people who post here - but if one takes it personally and prevents free speech, then there will be no growth.

I have read many of Danish's posts and frankly, I've admired his ability to say controversial things. This is exactly what many of us have been fighting for in the kothar-run jamaats.

Danish does cause some turning of the cogwheels in the brain, and for that I appreciate his views.
Besides, I think he is right about a lot of things.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:58 am

"Danish does cause some turning of the cogwheels in the brain, and for that I appreciate his views.
Besides, I think he is right about a lot of things."

--- Reform do not mean going out of the tenets of Islam..Even the official response of this site says the same.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:52 pm

Alislam,

Please do not confuse reform with whatever controversial and personal ideas people may express here.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:00 pm

--- Reform do not mean going out of the tenets of Islam..Even the official response of this site says the same
Br. Alislam,

You are slamming the wrong doors. These people have nothing to do with Islam or Reform movement.. This site is like a freedom buffet where people visit everyday, grab their share and move on...

Ask this brave people to tell their achievements as reformists and then see how they run away for months without responding.. In fact when I joined this site none of them was even able to explain their stand as reformists except Humsafar... Only few people like Humsafar, Mr. Insaf etc. have real knowledge of the reform movement...

Rest all is timepass..

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Arif, you're right in a way. Very few reformists who have cut their teeth in the reform movement actually come to this site or contribute on this board. Anyone who criticises the Kohtar or calls Sayedna names is not a reformist.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Thanks Humsafar for your understanding and kind support.

Folks, I understand that this site is geared towards reforming the dictatorial and megalomaniac nature of current Bohra regime and although I've shunned all religious jargons, I nevertheless do wholly support and advocate the reform movement for the simple reasons that not only my family members, relatives and friends are shamelessly enslaved but the unecessary provocations, brainwashing and fear injected into their minds. Though many adore remaining in this empowered cobweb blindfolded, it is even more shocking to see the intelligent and the wise entrapped.

While it takes courage, struggle and patience to bring about a change especially within the powerful, elite and measly controlled sub-standard orthodox cult, it certainly takes time for people to reflect, realize and eventually come to common grounds. With this in mind, I believe the reformists are doing an excellent job in order to reverse the current oppression, to promote core humane values and to adorn the principles in which the Dawoodi Bohra Fatimid regime was once built vis-à-vis implementing modern thought in advancing times.

On the contrary, members should be open-minded and rational enough to criticize and discuss matters of general or universal nature and have the audacity to counter with reason, be that of any belief system, without side-tracking, ad hominem and personal abuse.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:09 pm

On the contrary, members should be open-minded and rational enough to criticize and discuss matters of general or universal nature and have the audacity to counter with reason, be that of any belief system, without side-tracking, ad hominem and personal abuse.
Danish,

This word "Personal" is very subjective... After reading your posts I find that:
1) They do not do any value addition.
2) They reflect your extreme hatred towards Islam

Let's take an example.. If someone uses foul langauage and abuses for the people whom you respect e.g. your parents will you not feel offended??? For a muslim the preachings of prophet mean a lot.. You always criticize Quran which is considered as our holy book...

You stop abusing Islam and do whatever you like... If you want start another religion who cares... But if you come on this site and spit venom you will get back what you deserve and no regrets for the same...

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Arif, you're a total looser and a delusional person who believes in fanciful, conjectural and senseless notions. I don't need your rantings on this site and therefore must leave, for you don't belong with us. You're an idiot and a charlatan and I've published a book in your name with a price tag and rebate-for-loss. This is a personal attack, if you get my drift.

Islam is a fanciful, conjectural and senseless religion founded by Muhammad and based upon an imaginary idol and fathomless being because of such and such whereby a belief system is enforced and upheld, is a general Islamic concept. The critcisims applied to such a belief-in-common pertaining to a specific system is what I am discussing.

Also the notion of an unperceivable supernatural deity, the holy books, the jargons that come with it and its ramifications are universal concepts yet differ considerably, which are being discssed by me. Now if you and others can counter or rebuttal them with reason, evidence and logical thinking using your common senses and without superimpositions and he-said she-said drama and trauma of first degree coming down from stone and dark ages, simply because our fathers and forefarthers belived in, then that is neither logical nor judgemental. I hope you get my point.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:04 pm

Danish,

After reading your post I have also come to one genuine conclusion... You are mentally sick and belong to a mental asylum... You are the biggest looser because only loosers like you quit the faith in which they were born... I am also of the opinion that you are a Psychopath with a dual personality... In one post you advice people not to get personal and then in the next post you resort to personal abuse...

I am sure that you will not understand this post of mine because of your mental condition but your fake supporters will...

They will realize that Danish, the Psychopath with a dual personality is exposed...

good you wrote this post.. So far some people were assuming that you are a complete idiot... But with this post you have very effectively proved that their assumption is 100% right...

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Now here's a challenge to any member here. If you can answer just one question I put forth on a one-to-one basis, I will solemnly declare that Islam or even Dawoodi Bohra is nothing else but the absolute truth and I shall revert without further questions. But if you fail, then you have nothing to lose but remain in your domain. Is there any one here to take me on this challenge?

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Danish,

Disbelief in Islam is stupid and idiotic. Now I am not calling you stupid or an idiot. I am just saying that disbelief in Islam is stupid and idiotic. I have written books on disbelief and have conducted archeological expeditions on 7 different continents and have been to the depths of the ocean to prove that disbelief in Islam is stupid and idiotic. Ofcourse, I am not calling you stupid or an idiot.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Originally posted by Aareef:
Danish,

After reading your post I have also come to one genuine conclusion... You are mentally sick and belong to a mental asylum... You are the biggest looser because only loosers like you quit the faith in which they were born... I am also of the opinion that you are a Psychopath with a dual personality... In one post you advice people not to get personal and then in the next post you resort to personal abuse...

I am sure that you will not understand this post of mine because of your mental condition but your fake supporters will...

They will realize that Danish, the Psychopath with a dual personality is exposed...

good you wrote this post.. So far some people were assuming that you are a complete idiot... But with this post you have very effectively proved that their assumption is 100% right...
Now now, comm'n Arif, you completely misunderstood my point and went boinkers. This is what happens to religious fantatics who just hesitate or simply cannot understand.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Danish,

Disbelief in Islam is stupid and idiotic. Now I am not calling you stupid or an idiot. I am just saying that disbelief in Islam is stupid and idiotic. I have written books on disbelief and have conducted archeological expeditions on 7 different continents and have been to the depths of the ocean to prove that disbelief in Islam is stupid and idiotic. Ofcourse, I am not calling you stupid or an idiot.
Yaaawn!!! Take up on my challenge then on a one-to-one debate. I guarantee you that you can't go a step further to my very first questionaire, let alone all your written rantings and your alleged archeological expeditions.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Br. Anajmi,

I wrote a book called "Danish the Idiot"... One idiot publisher published it and with GRT pull we got it listed on Amazon.com in the section called "Religion for Dummies". But guess what happened??? No one bought a single copy of this book... And do you know what reason they gave in the review section??

All of them wrote just one line:

"Danish is a idiot. We all know that very well and hence do not need any book to confirm that"

Now Danish believe me this is not personal abuse but another form of free thinking... Because when I set my mind completely free it comes back and tells me that "Danish is a idiot."

Please do not feel hurt after reading all this as I do not intend to abuse you in anyway...

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Danish,

I challenge you to prove that Allah does not exist and I will become an idiot like you.

Having said that, I accept your challenge. What is your question?

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Trust me Arif, I never get hurt by delusional, sadistic and the wrongdoers because that is not in my nature, especially when coming out of cyberspace. For me at least, they are my adversaries who love to venture out in "disney lands" and "fantasy islands". As far as your Amazon.com books of idiots are concerned, I personally regeret that no one wishes to purchase them simply because of the scam of rebates and the contents being awefully and pitifully nostalgic. The purchasers know what LOVE, NATURE & REALITY is all about and I'm certain they won't fall for your silly temptations. Nevertheless, my challenge still abides.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Danish,

I challenge you to prove that Allah does not exist and I will become an idiot like you.

Having said that, I accept your challenge. What is your question?
Hey AAB, you're already an idiot for believing in the existence of an idol Allah without evidence.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Danish,

What is your challenge?

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Originally posted by Danish:
Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:[QB]Having said that, I accept your challenge. What is your question?
The question is that who and what exactly is ALLAH THE GOD, (the Creator of our Universe) and where did Muslims get his attributes from and how did they know that this GOD is a "HE"; a male chauvinist)?

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:46 pm

You have already failed to respond to my challenge, so I won't be an idiot like you, but I am still waiting for your challenge.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:03 pm

The question is that who and what exactly is ALLAH THE GOD,
Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him.
and where did Muslims get his attributes from
From the quran. A couple of attibutes are list in the verses that I have presented above, Eternal and Absolute (closest interpretation to the original Arabic).
how did they know that this GOD is a "HE"; a male chauvinist
When you ask a question, try not to display your ignorance. Being a HE doesn't mean you are a male chauvinist. I am assuming you are a "he" too, are you a male chauvinist?

As far as Allah is concerned, muslims refer to him as HE, because that is what HE refers to himself as in the quran. I am sure porus has a taawil for that subject.