Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue May 06, 2014 8:29 pm

GM Bhai, I do appreciate your posts but really, "Royals??" Why are the people living in Saify Mahal royals? In fact I have also seen the word "commoners" in your posts. In my opinion there are many of noble character present outside of Saify Mahal and the people who call it home are mostly common. We in America kicked the feudals out over 200 years ago and Indians have been feudalism free for almost 3 quarters of a century, why promote this idea of a fake royalty?

New

Unread post by New » Wed May 07, 2014 12:04 am

Ghulam bhai,

Thanks for your reply to my post. My hats or topi off to you. It is amazing how you get info and pictures from all around the world. Your concern for unsubstantiated stories is well appreciated. I see many many rumors here that takes away the focus. I urge every one not to put these on the form, Unless you want to derail the forum. Thanks for keeping abdes informed. Some highly educated, and otherwise intelligent ones are not going to believe even you produce loads of pictures. "My mind is made up do not confuse me with facts". Thanks many times...

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 07, 2014 2:52 am

rida.jpg

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed May 07, 2014 5:45 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
New wrote:Hello Ghulam bhai,

I never miss your post as your posts are extra ordinarily high quality so is your depth and breadth of knowledge. You get news and pictures from all over the world. Just extremely curious about your location and back ground. Please tell us a bit about your self. It seems that you are not a chicken abde.
Bro New,

Thanks for your kind words but Iam just an ordinary person like many others. I just try to keep myself abreast of all that is going around in this world and gather information from literatures which are religious as well as historical. In this high tech world it is important that we are aware of the many ills and also the good things going around otherwise we will be left behind, time is really moving very fast. I also try to see that I provide links to my articles to enable others to evaluate it as per their perceptions although there are some watsup msgs which are at times not true but then I do post those msgs so that people can know as to what bohras actually feel especially with regard to the current situation which is very confusing as people from both camps are trying to put in their bit. The authenticity of these msgs is left for readers to decide as its source is mostly unknown. There are also many beautiful articles which do not find its place in media and I try to highlight them here.

As regards my personal life, I can only say that I was born in a diehard dawoodi bohra family and had very good access to the 51st Dai and also the 52nd Dai in the initial stages hence Iam privy to many things but still I don't reveal many inside informations of the Royals as they lack substantive evidence although Iam 100% sure of it. Anything which questions the Dai and his family invites harsh criticism from diehard abdes who always cry for proofs hence I try to post only such articles which can be validated either by written proofs or circumstancial evidences. This forum is viewed by thousands of people across the world hence it is important for me to post articles which I believe are true and which I can defend, it is not advisable to write anything purely on hearsay.

Lastly, I was once a diehard abde but by the grace of Allah (swt) I was able to see the true faces of the clergy which lay hidden behind their holy masks due to my regular visits to Saifee Mahal and interactions with the Royal family. This made me explore my religion of Islam and I started a comparative study of religion which opened unseen avenues for me. I realised that present day Bohraism is nothing but a cult whose aim is to run a business which is flourishing leaps and bounds due to its band of followers who take pride in calling themselves slaves of Dai instead of slaves of Allah (swt) and who are programmed to live in ghettos and systematically prevented from interacting with other sects lest they learn about the true Islam as preached by our Prophet (s.a.w.). I find it very sad that these people chose to follow a religion of convenience and refuse to question the many ills propagated by the clergy.
Why don't you claim for reformist bohra's head?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 am

wise_guy wrote:
rida.jpg
oh man, people are crying over a man who oppressed them, divided families, tormented their emotional life, extorted money from them...I would consider it a sad moment that when a person dies but people crying the way they are in the picture is extraordinaire.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed May 07, 2014 11:02 am

Rebel wrote:
wise_guy wrote:
rida.jpg
oh man, people are crying over a man who oppressed them, divided families, tormented their emotional life, extorted money from them...I would consider it a sad moment that when a person dies but people crying the way they are in the picture is extraordinaire.
i doubt whether these abdes/amtes had ever cried like this for imam hussain.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 12:29 pm

No they would not cry for Imam Hussain (AS) like this because they have not been told the essence and true meaning of his sacrifice. Masses have been told such funky stories like Imam Hussain's horse flying and fighting the yazid's army...and Imam Hussain (AS) at the end prostrating and doing dua for Burhanuddin.
If the truth is twisted then people would not understand the reasons behind the sacrifice of Imam Hussain (AS) they would only beat their chests so people will see them and appreciate that he/she is true bohra. People will only see their wrist watches or cell phones as to when would the majlis end so they could eat and go home.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Ghuroor Toot Gaya Koi Martaba Na Mila
Jafa K Baad Unhe Hasil-E-Jafa Na Mila
Sar-E-Hussain Mila Hai Yazeed Ko Laikin
Shikast Ye Hai Ke Phir Bhi Jhuka Howa Na Mila

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Naa shiyon ka hai, Na suniyon ka hai,
Nawaasa Rasool to saarey jahan ka hai,
Na jhukaya sar pal bhar ke liye yazeed ke samne,
Salaam tujh per aye Hussain sarey jahan ka hai,
Bachaya jis deen ko bari qurbaani de kar,
Aaj wohi deen-e-Mohammadi sarey jahan ka hai,
Band kardiya jis darya ke pani ko,
Qasoorwaar wohi firaat sarey jahan ka hai..

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 pm

Jab Imam Hussain (AS) ne kabhi sar nahee jhukaya Yazeed (LA) ke samne, toh hum unse itna toh sabak le saktey hain.
Joh dawey kar rahe hain ke Imam Hussain (AS) hamare copyright hain, aaj Kyun hum haath jod ke sajda baja rahey is Zamane ke Yazeed Ko.
Khud (mufaddal Saab) ka ghar toh lut gaya bhari bazaar ma, video bhejdiye unke nawaaso ne Mukhalifat ke,
Toh kyun seh rahey hain phir bhi yeh zilat, kyun lutne de rahey hain hum hamari Milkat.
Jaago Muslimeen Mumineen bhaiyo, bahut sehli ghulami
Ab aagayi hain baari sar kaatane ki, ab sar uthake karlo na farmani.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Jab Imam Hussain (AS) ne kabhi sar nahee jhukaya Yazeed (LA) ke samne, toh hum unse itna toh sabak le saktey hain.
Joh dawey kar rahe hain ke Imam Hussain (AS) hamare copyright hain, aaj Kyun hum haath jod ke sajda baja rahey is Zamane ke Yazeed Ko.
Khud (mufaddal Saab) ka ghar toh lut gaya bhari bazaar ma, video bhejdiye unke nawaaso ne Mukhalifat ke,
Toh kyun seh rahey hain phir bhi yeh zilat, kyun lutne de rahey hain hum hamari Milkat.
Jaago Muslimeen Mumineen bhaiyo, bahut sehli ghulami
Ab aagayi hain baari sar kaatane ki, ab sar uthake karlo na farmani.
You are indeed a good poet and can move any mountains from your poetry.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed May 07, 2014 1:32 pm

thank you bhai rebel, it is very kind of you.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:GM Bhai, I do appreciate your posts but really, "Royals??" Why are the people living in Saify Mahal royals? In fact I have also seen the word "commoners" in your posts. In my opinion there are many of noble character present outside of Saify Mahal and the people who call it home are mostly common. We in America kicked the feudals out over 200 years ago and Indians have been feudalism free for almost 3 quarters of a century, why promote this idea of a fake royalty?
Bro UnhappyBohra,

I use the term "Royals" in a sarcastic manner as we all know that they are in fact 'Shahi Bhikaris' and 'Kafan Chors' who don't even spare the dead ones. How can they be Royals from any angles ?? As regards 'Commoners', I don't think I have used such terms and even if I would have then the context of it must be different.

confusedbohra

Unread post by confusedbohra » Thu May 08, 2014 5:20 am

Duniya k 2 Sabse Mushkil kaam

1. Apni Baat kisi aur ke dimagh mein fit karna!
2. Kisi Aur ka paisa apni jeib mein shift karna!

Jo Pehle Mein Kamiyab hota hai, Usey "Teacher" Kehte hain aur
Jo Dusre Mein Kamiyab hota hai, Usey "Business Man" Kehte hain

Aur Jo dono Mein Kamiyab hota hai usey, "Amil Sahab" Kehte Hain

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Malaysia ma mari friend rahe che tena sathe 2 - 3 dieas pehla vaat thai to khaber padi k ta ni government e badhi vohra ni masjid ma tala mari didhela che ane badha aamil o bhagi gaya che kem k te loko namaz na badle roz badha ne bulavi ne mola ni cassette batava kartata ane jabarjasti paisa mangta hata. Ta ghana loko khus che kem k rida vager koi nikli notu saktu ane paisa aapi aapi ne heran thai gaya hata. Te loko em feel kare che k hame kala pani ni qaid ma thi chuta. Te loko aapne have daya ni nazar thi joi che. Kaas aapne aa azab ma thi kare chutsu ?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 pm

If that news is facutal then it a good news that people are free from the prison of mullahs and their money extortion schemes. But, unfortunately often the news send over the posts is not fact, people just send rumors instead of factual information. Someone said our community was banned in Egypt which turned out to be a hoax.

think

Unread post by think » Fri May 09, 2014 8:45 am

lets get some pictures of malayasia bohra masjids with a padlock on its doors and that will be proof.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 09, 2014 11:28 am

Salams sagla ne KHas mumineen je gakiyakot ziyart waste Mehmaan aave Che ane Galiyakot ma je ganna ma juice Ni shop Che ehna waha ehtiyaad rakhe Kem ehna waha aadivaasi Bhi gaana no juice piva aave Che ane ye j gilas ma apne Bhi aape Che aksar aadivasi ye log hoi je ne Kai balao lagi hoi to KHas apne khayal rakhva Nu k kaanch na gilas ma juice leva Nu j nai
Pls sagla apna whatsaap group ma aa msg forwed Kare sagla si KHas reqvest Che

Source: Whatsapp

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Jamaat Announcement

Those mumineen desirous of availing Muwasaat for Children education should submit application on or before 10th May to Burhani/Qutbi Masjid office. Mention Name as per Bank, Residence Area, ITS No, Mobile No. and Photo

Vasalaam,
Muvasaat Committee
Bangalore

Source: ITS email

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Amil saab of Sattad, Mumbai involved in Rs.4 crore Ghapla in Masjid Taamir fund. Kothar seized his laptop and account books. He has 1 flat in Jupiter Apartments, Mazgaon, 2 flats in Vashi, open plot in Goa. Kothar has transferred him to Ahmedabad Astodia Masjid.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Banswara na Amil.

Badri mohalla na sagla mumin 15th May old bus stand bapore 3.30pm Shreenath bus par janab saab ni vidagiri maate hazir thaai koi bhi mehrum na rahe.
Koi bhi rida ya saya suit hadiya ma na laave.
Fakat 500 na note ane sunna ni guinea laave.
Sagla libas-e-anwar ma hazir thaai ane hazrin gayabin ne khabar kare nawa janab na istiqbal na programme aaindaa elan karwa ma aawse.
Wasalam.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 09, 2014 5:10 pm

LOL...gaplas galore, there is no place left on earth where these Amils have not performed gaplas in finances and in other aspects of mumineens lives. These Amils cannot survive without gaplas and yet they are reinstated someplace else to perform more gaplas :) and yet mumineens and muminaats conducted ceremonies to welcome them in their towns and cities so these Amils can create more havoc and turmoil in peoples lives. when we gonna learn? :idea:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Wow! seriously there seems to be a benefit of wearing that topi :D

think

Unread post by think » Fri May 09, 2014 6:22 pm

atlanta masjid project is in the same boat. amil saheb paisa lai ne choo thai gia ane chamchaoo khoob paisa banva ane bogha mumineen jota rahi gaya.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Even in U.S. people are being fooled by these jesters-unbelievable, people can't even stand up for their rights even in the land of free...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Ahmedabad ma nava road thi manso kabrastan ma ghusi ne Mola Ali Firoz sahib na roza ni jaali todi ne golak ne todi ne saara paisa lai gaya.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 1/zyx1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 8/clne.jpg[/img]

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 09, 2014 6:56 pm

:oops: so sad...

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 10, 2014 5:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Amil saab of Sattad, Mumbai involved in Rs.4 crore Ghapla in Masjid Taamir fund. Kothar seized his laptop and account books. He has 1 flat in Jupiter Apartments, Mazgaon, 2 flats in Vashi, open plot in Goa. Kothar has transferred him to Ahmedabad Astodia Masjid.
Let us assume that this is true. My question "Instead of transfer why dont Kothar just kick them off from Amaalat?"

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 am

mustansir_g wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Amil saab of Sattad, Mumbai involved in Rs.4 crore Ghapla in Masjid Taamir fund. Kothar seized his laptop and account books. He has 1 flat in Jupiter Apartments, Mazgaon, 2 flats in Vashi, open plot in Goa. Kothar has transferred him to Ahmedabad Astodia Masjid.
Let us assume that this is true. My question "Instead of transfer why dont Kothar just kick them off fromsir Amaalat?"

mustansir_g bhai.... How can they think of kicking them off from Amaalat. Out of the 19 crores ghapla the kothar also definately has got a big chunk too out of it. They would loose their 'daana paani' if they remove these type of Aamils.... They appease the Bohra public by transferring them.....and these Aamils go elsewhere to start their lootmaar once again.
:oops: :roll: :x

Read the below message which I am reposting and which was posted by me on another forum.

Fraudsters to the core!!!

Given below WhatsApp forward as Recd...

ANOTHER SCAM OF MS AND CO:

Aamil of Sattad  Masjid in Bombay was caught by locals in a fraud of 4 crores in his personnel account. The aamil was raising 19 crores to build a new (not needed) masjid as it is already in a very good condition.

The funds are the hard earned money collected from middle class bohras forcibly to build the new masjid I think people should openly revolt and stop paying their hard money to these people who in the name of god are extracting money to build their personnel assets. We deprive our family for the basic necessities to give funds to these people who enjoy all the luxuries. I think it is high time that people should rise and fight for their rights.