Malikul Ashtar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
monginis

Re: Malikul Ashtar

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm

to be very honest more than MA I see his secretary that fat little guy more disgusting and cheat....though he eats royal food all the time, his face is already turning black.

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10477/20140427-qovs-43kb

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:37 pm

no boys left in America? only little girls?

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10477/20140427-ujnj-84kb

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:52 am

these old men look horny and evil...

I would not trust my pet near these guys....

..do you see that joker type grin on their faces

and this guy is a son of a Diai

Calls himself prince charming

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat May 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Got to know from my sources that nobody from Columbus, Ohio is ready to host Malik BS in their house or give ziyafat to him during his recent ziyafat adventures from Seattle to Chicago to Ohio. The amount was $7860 plus $786 per cover for the sidelings that takes the total expenses to easily between $10000 to $12000.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 am

Among imam Ali's letter collected in the Nahj al Balagha is his instruction to his governor in Egypt. In that letter he wrote
"So let the dearest of your treasuries be the treasury of the righteous action. Control your desires and restrain your soul from that which is not lawful to you----Infuse your heart with mercy, love and kindness for your subjects, Be not in the face of them a voracious animal, counting them as easy prey... .... ......so grant them your pardon and your forgiveness to the same extent that you hope God will grant you His pardon and His forgiveness. For you are above them, and he who appointed you is above you and GOD is above him who appointed you. Never say "I am invested with authority, I give orders and I am obeyed",for surely that is corruption in the heart and enfeeblement in religion"

And what was the name of the Governor,---- yes it was Malek-Ul-Ashter :cry:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat May 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Ashtar means camel in arabic, Malik ul Ashtar was among the most trusted ashaabs of Maula Ali, in one of the battles Ashtar was fighting side by side with Maula Ali, he kept on counting the number of mushrikeen that he killed and Ali killed and it was the same, at that point Ashtar just thought that today i equalled the number of enemies that Ali killed, right at that point Ali turned towards him and said "Maalik ul Ashtar the mushrikeen that you killed were just mushrikeen against islam for the present period but the mushrikeen that i killed their generations were destined to oppose islam till qayamat, i picked them and cut off their generations to come, now you revise your meesaq".

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 13, 2014 6:15 pm

SHZ MALEKUL ASHTER BHAI SAHEB SHUJAUDDIN SAHEB (DM) GAVE SHARAF TO AMIL SAHEB SK.YUSUF BHAI DR. SK.SHABBIRBHAI EZZI AT DARUL IMARAT IN SAN ANTONIO

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 7/zxnc.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 9/o6ma.jpg[/img]

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 pm

SHZ MALEKUL ASHTER BHAI SAHEB SHUJAUDDIN SAHEB (DM) YE KARAM FARMAVINE SAN ANTONIO PADHARA HATA ANE ZERE TAMEER MASJID NU MUAENO FARMAYU HATU ANE MASJID NI JAGAPER MATAM THAYU ANE GHANI DUAO FARMAVI HATI

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 4/no6s.jpg[/img]

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 14, 2014 5:01 am

Now is not this a mockery of Gam-e-Hussain ? What do these people think maatam is ! doing it over masjid land site !! what is it, some sort of “Bhumi-Pujan” in Kothari style !

What is the intention of doing the maatam here ? and is holding of the blue print a trivial co-incidence or does it have some hikmaat ?

Why does Malekul Ashtar require a hanky between hands ? so much for the love of their followers !! Will he do the same shaking hands with politicians !!

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 am

The WHOLE so-called Royal Family is becoming sacred cows ....... too superior to be touched, common bohras are ordinary bohras and untouchables (Hindus being their brothers can touch, kiss, hug etc).

Matam has just become a mere ritual, every time they start it without any thinking. This is just a thing to bring abdes into some kind of transe, just blindly and worthlessly beat your chests .......... and GIVE IN and totally submit to Mawalees!! SAD, indeed very SAD .........

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed May 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Didn't these kids got arrested last year by FBI in some counterfeit product case and did some jail time ?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Doing matam at all occasions is a USP of Malikul Ashtar. I hope he doesnt do it before doing the dirty work in bed!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 pm

I think his wife/significant other, does it after....

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Wed May 14, 2014 11:14 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:I think his wife/significant other, does it after....
A family in the middle east had hosted Malik bs at their house a couple of years ago for a few days at their house. This was after the alleged Nass on Muffy. This host family is very close to the inner Muffy circle. When they were visiting me, they couldn't stop bad mouthing Malik, and that surprised me. They also said he spent more time with his diwan Kutub (with whom he was always holding hands) and was rarley seen with his wife, draw your own conclusions!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 1:27 am

wise_guy wrote:Doing matam at all occasions is a USP of Malikul Ashtar. I hope he doesnt do it before doing the dirty work in bed!
hahaha yes we must dig out this fact.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 am

wise_guy wrote:Doing matam at all occasions is a USP of Malikul Ashtar. I hope he doesnt do it before doing the dirty work in bed!
How can you guys get so low in your standards and thought. This is implying the level of progressiveness you have reached.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 2:14 am

true_bohra wrote:
How can you guys get so low in your standards and thought. This is implying the level of progressiveness you have reached.
actually it show how low your masters have got to do mockery of Islam and matam for their own benefit.

cant u see how he is doing behurmati of matam by holding blue prints of masjid? what do you imply from it?

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu May 15, 2014 2:42 am

whats wrong with holding masjid plans in one hand and doing matam with the other, iam not taking side of malik ul ashtar but in bohra philosophy we start everything with matam e Hussain, our weddings our eid, matam in new house, after every farz namaz, this is done to draw barakat, if you agree with the bohra philosophy you will understand this but those believing on wahabi theology there is no point in arguing with them, i have seen many instances in life like scene after a bomb blast or a fire incident where people give azan and then do matam e Hussain, therefore please dont bring this in between as long as malikul ashtar is concerned i may carry bitter views about him then you do but again let me warn you if you have any proof you are doing gheebat and without that if he is innocent you are indulging into bohtaan for which you would be accountable on the day of judgment.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 2:53 am

salaar wrote:whats wrong with holding masjid plans in one hand and doing matam with the other, iam not taking side of malik ul ashtar but in bohra philosophy we start everything with matam e Hussain, our weddings our eid, matam in new house, after every farz namaz, this is done to draw barakat, if you agree with the bohra philosophy you will understand this but those believing on wahabi theology there is no point in arguing with them, i have seen many instances in life like scene after a bomb blast or a fire incident where people give azan and then do matam e Hussain, therefore please dont bring this in between as long as malikul ashtar is concerned i may carry bitter views about him then you do but again let me warn you if you have any proof you are doing gheebat and without that if he is innocent you are indulging into bohtaan for which you would be accountable on the day of judgment.
I do understand matam is for barakat and to remember hussain (s) on every occasion, but when guys like Malik starts using it for personal gains there is no point to it.

doing matam of HUSSAIN(s) but eating lavish food and roaming around world in first class flights makes sense to you?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 15, 2014 2:55 am

Sufi monk wrote:actually it show how low your masters have got to do mockery of Islam and matam for their own benefit.

cant u see how he is doing behurmati of matam by holding blue prints of masjid? what do you imply from it?
two wrongs does not make one right ! Please refrain from cheap and vulgar humor !

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu May 15, 2014 2:59 am

iam not taking side of malik ul ashtar but in bohra philosophy we start everything with matam e Hussain, our weddings our eid, matam in new house, after every farz namaz, this is done to draw barakat, if you agree with the bohra philosophy-------------------this is not all bohra philosophy--for ur kind information--this all started with SMB

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 am

humanbeing wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:actually it show how low your masters have got to do mockery of Islam and matam for their own benefit.

two wrongs does not make one right ! Please refrain from cheap and vulgar humor !
what was cheap and vulgar? think and talk like human being with logic and not like animal. :wink:
Last edited by Sufi monk on Thu May 15, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu May 15, 2014 3:00 am

salaar wrote:whats wrong with holding masjid plans in one hand and doing matam with the other, ……but in bohra philosophy we start everything with matam e Hussain, our weddings our eid, matam in new house, after every farz namaz, this is done to draw barakat, if you agree with the bohra philosophy you will understand this but those believing on wahabi theology there is no point in arguing with them,.

And
Sufi monk wrote: I do understand matam is for barakat and to remember hussain (s) on every occasion,
There is a dedicated thread on discussion of maatam. I suggest research and read it. in short

Maatam is an expression of extreme grief.. not a tool to get barakat !! apply your senses and think… think .. think… what does maatam has to do with barakat and specially all the acitivities you mentioned that you inaugurate / decorate with maatam !!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 3:01 am

humanbeing wrote:
salaar wrote:whats wrong with holding masjid plans in one hand and doing matam with the other, ……but in bohra philosophy we start everything with matam e Hussain, our weddings our eid, matam in new house, after every farz namaz, this is done to draw barakat, if you agree with the bohra philosophy you will understand this but those believing on wahabi theology there is no point in arguing with them,.

And
Sufi monk wrote: I do understand matam is for barakat and to remember hussain (s) on every occasion,
There is a dedicated thread on discussion of maatam. I suggest research and read it. in short

Maatam is an expression of extreme grief.. not a tool to get barakat !! apply your senses and think… think .. think… what does maatam has to do with barakat and specially all the acitivities you mentioned that you inaugurate / decorate with maatam !!
do u even know what barakat ( this word) stands for? :wink:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 15, 2014 3:14 am

Sufi monk wrote:
humanbeing wrote:

And

do u even know what logic stands for?? 8)

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu May 15, 2014 4:02 am

unnecessary arguments first of all matam is not merely a sign of grief in our shariat, it is a source of drawing barakat and ibadat for us but it has to be observed in true spirits not just banging your hands on your chest but with the gham of our mazloom Imam and to remember the sacrifice of the grandson of RasoolAllah, the other day i saw a group of encroachers who occupied a piece of land police came and demolished their hutment, i saw a couple of women banging their chest in protest now this is a gesture of showing grief but in the case of matam e Hussain this act is not just an uncontrolled act in showing grief but a part of the permanent form of ibadat and started as Imam Ali Zinul Abideen reached Madina sat on a wooden chair and conducted the first ever majlis in which he revealed the masaibs of Imam Hussain and the zulm o sitam on aal e Rasool and people of madina wailed and did matam of their maula, ever since it continued and will continue till this world ends.

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Thu May 15, 2014 4:28 am

true_bohra wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:
And
do u even know what logic stands for?? 8)
salaam bhai True_B

I have been following your comments from some time now, and would like to ask if you comment just for the sake to comment, or you really mean something? not a single post from your side makes any point, don't take it as a criticism but I would like to know why are you here?

Regards
Moiz

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 4:39 am

dalaal/agent like TB are here for bhadwa giri

they are least bother about the tension and concerns about momeenin, they are just here to lick ass of their master at any cost.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 15, 2014 5:46 am

And I see your master is not teaching you manners.

Day and night you talk about Islam. You are bringing a lot of negative glory to your islamic teachings.