Shoot out in Khandala

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Being_Bohra

Shoot out in Khandala

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Sat May 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Just recd audio message that muffadal Bs car was attacked....

Faintly heard they are blaming Khozemabhai saheb...

This is getting murkier.

Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Shoot out in Khandala

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 10, 2014 1:03 pm

It was obvious, they will play dirty tactics and make abdes believe that " dawedar ye hamlo kido, dawat no dushman etc."

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Sat May 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Please post the audio

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 10, 2014 1:24 pm

This kind of rumours are very worry some because till date in our bohra (Dawoodi, Alavi, Sulyeman,...) section i had never heard about such kind of violent rumours. I pray to Allah that our religion of peace dont turn violent.

confusedbohra

Unread post by confusedbohra » Sat May 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Source Whatsapp
Attachments
hamla.m4a
(53.61 KiB) Downloaded 3246 times

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 10, 2014 3:42 pm

if mazoon sahab was behind power and daiship he should have attacked SMB long back, but he didnt, he patiently waited 50 years and served dawat.

this is a silly tactic by my muffy gang and nothing else.

muffy advisers are really stupid or may be one of his brother specially Malik or QJ is behind this attack.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 10, 2014 5:12 pm

confusedbohra wrote:Source Whatsapp

Attachments
[ Play Quicktime file ]
hamla.m4a [ 53.61 KiB | Viewed 133 times ]
Muffy's PR agent says in the audio that "Mola ne kai nathi thayu, Ziafat chaalu che"

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /o7kpo.jpg[/img]

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
confusedbohra wrote:Source Whatsapp

Attachments
[ Play Quicktime file ]
hamla.m4a [ 53.61 KiB | Viewed 133 times ]
Muffy's PR agent says in the audio that "Mola ne kai nathi thayu, Ziafat chaalu che"

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /o7kpo.jpg[/img]
he will continue taking ziyafat even on his death bed. :mrgreen:

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 pm

It really cannot be KQ to do this. He is not stupid to attempt such a thing. MS has other rivals in his family I guess, may be one if his brothers. Or the target was someone else & not Muffy Or it was some Islamist guy who is after Muffy Or its an internal planned job to gain sympathy. Dai na ooper hamlo thavoj jove taaki bachine Dai ni shaan Zahir thai ane dushmano ni shajis kamyab na thai and Khuda ye hifazat kidi em batavama aave :) :D

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Sat May 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Salaam

Syedna khuzaima qutbuddin moula (TUS) has already thrown a case against MS bhaisaab & he is very well aware that if his side does any such thing then they are sure to loose the case,hence,they will not do any such thing.This is the practical part.

Syedna khuzaima qutbuddin (TUS) is the true haq na dai,hence,a true haq na dai doesnt order to get someone killed for his haq & that too the son of his own brother & his moula syedna mohammed burhanuddin (RA).Instead he will quietly fight the case and allow the law to take its own course of time.

Infact its MS bhaisaab n gang who is more powerful with money & contacts that they may even buy the law.It is india & anything can happen here.But we the followers of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin (TUS) have haq & dua of dai and not to forget that we have true evidence,hence,we will win the confidence & hearts of the people.When the court proceedings start many many startling facts will come out & we all will get to see it & read about it which will bring change.Inshallah.

This attack is nothing but a publicity gimmick from MS bhaisaab side just to gain sympathy from people & also try to divert attention of police & the honourable court.

QJ cannot be behind this as he has just resigned from SBUT and if he does such stupidity then he will be easily caught.Same way none of the other people from Saify mahal,Kothar,Qasre Aali or MS Side will dare to attack MS bhaisaab as they are all waiting for their share of money from the loot.MS bhaisaab or his PR team themselves have planned this.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 11, 2014 12:49 am

if judge assign to this case is smart enough he will make out in seconds that this is planned drama from MS and he is trying to divert attention from real issues.

as usual dumb muffy will fall on his face.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun May 11, 2014 1:55 am

I doubt SMS has been attacked, instead it’s a diversion tactic by SMS camp. Another possible reason for such a drama is to place some equal weight age to malign SKQ against their own mishandling of SKQ years ago in Surat which is getting highlighted now. Sympathy gaining and provoking hatred between SMS and SKQ abdes ! Kothari parasites thrive on sympathy. Crocodile tears are not doing much good, so lets create the drama !

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun May 11, 2014 2:11 am

These kind of drama is very dangerous for our caste, if they succeed in convincing low level abdes the abdes will not have second thought and start attacking other side resulting a physical attacks from both faction.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 am

Unbelieveable at least in Dawoodi Bohra community.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Sun May 11, 2014 5:36 am

There has been no attack nor has there been any incident. These are false rumours. Can't expect you lot not to believe such things though.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun May 11, 2014 5:49 am

Invictius wrote:There has been no attack nor has there been any incident. These are false rumours. Can't expect you lot not to believe such things though.
If so than who is behind this rumours, SKQ or SMS-QJ or PDB?

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:32 am

I think all the fools are sitting over here wasting the time and u people are the main cause for the finat between both the factions .
Its Cleary says nothing has happened to Moula and the tyre of the car busted then from who's bloody finati mind did this came that the attack has happened.
and why only to trust khuzaima qutbuddin and he is not the person who is very clean and good person like he is the worst person I have ever seen . And its my point .
And why the hell u people are woried about this all thinks if who so ever is the TRUE Dai the Allah will protect him .
And i don't have ever understood the points of the progressive dawoodi bohras . Who the hell are u people to ask any question to any one of the two claimants . U people don't give a penny to him neither do u people believe in him " except on ur site that u consider him as the Dai " . Then who gave u right to ask for accounts . And one more thing had been prophet Mohammed saw alive today would u people would have asked him for the acounts if u ever believed. And don't tell me prophet Mohammed saw did not take money from his people he also used to collect the zakat from his people and was used for many things . And the same way syedna used to collect and its the money u give to Allah and it has been told in Qur'an to give zakat then no body has any right to ask for the accounts of the money given to Allah.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 11, 2014 8:01 am

Jelllo52
And don't tell me prophet Mohammed saw did not take money from his people he also used to collect the zakat from his people and was used for many things . And the same way syedna used to collect and its the money u give to Allah and it has been told in Qur'an to give zakat then no body has any right to ask for the accounts of the money given to Allah.
Yes Jello52 or Halucinating 52
You compared Prophet Mohammed to SMS and his Successor who lived like the Kings. Have you ever read on the life of Prophet Mohammed, just like SMS never read about the contributions of WOMEN IN ISLAM before talking nonsense about making ROTI-RIDA and not working you started comparing a person who changed lives of over 1.5 billion people and NAMED as MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN THE HISTORY and you compare with some one who can not even get along with his own Uncle and Daughter in laws.
Prophet Mohammed who did not have Silver Chariot to take him every where and did not require Arzi to talk to common folks, He did not ask for Ziyafats and Qadamboosi and did not have Burhani Khidmatguzars to protect him
For your information Prophet was working for his wife Khadijaha's business and she was very successful and wealthy woman of Arabia, He collected Zakat to be distributed to the needy even when Allaha had given him the right to share in Maal E Ghanimaat he asked his soldiers and companions to take the booty first.
It is better for ABDES like you to stay within what that teach you in those brain washing Sabaks and not to to reach out comparing Prophets and his companions to the AYASH LIFE OF SMS AND HIS GOONS WHO LIVE LIKE YAZID AND DIE LIKE SHARON(pm of israel) :twisted: :twisted:

salman

Unread post by salman » Sun May 11, 2014 9:31 am

[quote="hello52"]I think all the fools are sitting over here wasting the time and u people are the main cause for the finat between both the factions .

WELL SAID :lol:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 11, 2014 1:18 pm

They will fleece money from us in the form of ziyafats, najwas, salaams till the last day of their lives and we will keep on giving them more and more money so they can buy more businesses for themselves or buy more properties for their luxurious life. People need to wake up and spend their money on their children's education or if they are willing to be so philanthropic then they should sponsor needy children for their education, education will liberate people's minds and the educated community will no longer be subjugated and do sajdas to human beings.
Last edited by Rebel on Sun May 11, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun May 11, 2014 1:26 pm

hello52 wrote:And don't tell me prophet Mohammed saw did not take money from his people he also used to collect the zakat from his people and was used for many things . And the same way syedna used to collect and its the money u give to Allah and it has been told in Qur'an to give zakat then no body has any right to ask for the accounts of the money given to Allah.
As per the reference that you had quoted from quran "the money we gives goes to Allah", tell me brother if it goes to Allah than how does ur Masters are living lavish life with so many properties? (as you and me are very well aware that they dont run any business apart from this). My dear friend i want to make you realize that these money are not used for our welfare but it is used for theirs own.

You had correctly mentioned that rasul-allah use zakat money in good cause, but in our case i cant see any welfare done from our so called Dais even after paying not one but n numbers of taxes

From your post i can make out that you consider SMS as your idol because you know his capabilities which unfortunately we are not aware of, so can you list few of his qualitities which makes you inspired so much? i know this question was also raised in some other thread but that thread went dead since nobody was responding, but after reading your post i am sure you will come up with few qualities of SMS and I think Brother Salman will also help you on this as he had liked your post.

Please Please dont disappoint us by not mentioning the qualities of SMS which inspired you so much.

FYI, i am e-jamaat card holder and fortunately by the grace of allah am able to make out things which are not going right.

Thanks in advance.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 11, 2014 2:27 pm

12693v.jpg

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun May 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Dear hello52: I am not a follower of KQ but I have 1 question from you - Have u observed Khozema Qutbuddin when he was Mazun from close quarters or interacted with him over a long time. If no, then how did you come to the conclusion that he is not very clean. I am pretty sure that your impresson of KQ is based on hearsay or the propaganda which could be biased.
hello52 wrote:I think all the fools are sitting over here wasting the time and u people are the main cause for the finat between both the factions .
Its Cleary says nothing has happened to Moula and the tyre of the car busted then from who's bloody finati mind did this came that the attack has happened.
and why only to trust khuzaima qutbuddin and he is not the person who is very clean and good person like he is the worst person I have ever seen . And its my point .
And why the hell u people are woried about this all thinks if who so ever is the TRUE Dai the Allah will protect him .
And i don't have ever understood the points of the progressive dawoodi bohras . Who the hell are u people to ask any question to any one of the two claimants . U people don't give a penny to him neither do u people believe in him " except on ur site that u consider him as the Dai " . Then who gave u right to ask for accounts . And one more thing had been prophet Mohammed saw alive today would u people would have asked him for the acounts if u ever believed. And don't tell me prophet Mohammed saw did not take money from his people he also used to collect the zakat from his people and was used for many things . And the same way syedna used to collect and its the money u give to Allah and it has been told in Qur'an to give zakat then no body has any right to ask for the accounts of the money given to Allah.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 11, 2014 3:26 pm

If you all were progreesive enough then you would have known that this was a rumour and would have stopped discussion on this thread.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 11, 2014 3:41 pm

true_bohra wrote:If you all were progreesive enough then you would have known that this was a rumour and would have stopped discussion on this thread.
I agree with you completely that the "Firing" part was pure rumour which was clarified by someone from MS clan who said that the glass broke only because of a pointed stone which hit the tyre and probably due to the impact and wobbling of the car, the car's glass broke. BUT the question is that why was such a small issue magnified and by whom ?? You will definitely say that its the handiwork of SKQ camp and SKQ sympathisers will put the blame on MS. Now its for the people to decide as to WHO could benefit from such rumours for which the answers are pretty simple, one has to only use commonsense............. I don't need to spell it out !!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 12, 2014 2:07 am

@GM:

rumor is after all a rumor and one should not believe on it or take benefit from it.

Hence an immediate clarification was issued to cease negative effects of the same. It would be wise for us to stop discussion on this thread and move on or things will take different turns..

New

Unread post by New » Mon May 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Ghulam bhai,

Why is he being reffered to as a Dr.? Dr. Of Fecology. He states Doctoro to su jane?

How do I start a new thread? Any one can help? Admin. Bhai how about putting instructions on the front page?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 12, 2014 5:16 pm

New wrote:Why is he being reffered to as a Dr.? Dr. Of Fecology. He states Doctoro to su jane?
It is very easy to get a Doctorate from any obscure university in the world provided you have the money and influence just like how Qaid Johar got it so probably Muffy would have procured something like this, Iam not sure how and from where he got the so called Doctorate. Muffy is publicity crazy hence he indulges in self glorification just like the photo-ops with innumerable politicians no matter how tainted are their backgrounds.
New wrote:How do I start a new thread? Any one can help? Admin. Bhai how about putting instructions on the front page?
If you want to start a thread dealing with Bohras then you just have to click on "Bohras and Reforms" on the main page where you will see a column "Start a New Topic" on the left hand side, thereafter click on it and post your articles. The same goes with other subjects like "Islam", "Here and Now", Lighter Side" etc. For further details you can PM to Admin.