Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
voice

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by voice » Mon May 05, 2014 5:41 am

Any news regarding Gujarat High court hearing today?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 05, 2014 6:05 am

voice wrote:Any news regarding Gujarat High court hearing today?
http://fatemidawatlegal.com/

unlike muffy, SKQ group is keeping all things clear and transparent, so you can read and follow by your self.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon May 05, 2014 9:19 am

Invictius wrote:
adna_mumin wrote:Welcome Sister Ummul Bani.

You can use the 'Search' feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if something has been discussed before if you like.
No need to worry about length of post as long as you are convinced of the content yourself.

Now coming to your question, it is not as much as drinking or tasting the 'sherbet' but the fact that such a improvement in health of Moula ra has NOT been reported to medical staff that raises SERIOUS question marks on whether the said event occurred at all !!

Think about it for a second. If a family member is admitted to hospital and has had a stroke couple days before. And today he/she sits upright and talks clearly and among other things tastes/drinks something, WHY WOULD YOU NOT TELL THE DOCTOR/STAFF ABOUT IT?

And curious enough the same people who would normally take Moulana RA pictures at every event, THEY DID NOT CARE TO PHOTO/VIDEO RECORD THE MOST IMPORTANT, AMAL SALEH OF HIS?
adna_mumin,

If such photo/video evidence of the London Hospital Nass does come to light, will it change your views? I think not. In matters of faith, proof and evidence is nothing. That defies the very purpose of faith. Even if such photo/video was presented and shown before the honourable court, you will claim that it was tampered and adulterated, and in fact, fake. You will cite that unlimited technology is available in today's modern age to tamper photos/videos etc. Even if the court verifies and proves such evidence after examination by experts, you will claim this is still false.

Read - http://www.iep.utm.edu/faith-re/
To your surprise YES it will. That is the level of confidence one ought to have to believe.

On the other hand it is you folks who are unwilling to ask the questions that are glaring; you may dismiss them today but the Almighty will not.. the fact that he gave us the power to reason will testify against us on that Day.

But to blindly believe, you do not need any evidence... and in fact evidence that contradicts will be dismissed without reason.

Allah ta knows best. May He give us all hidayat for Siratal mustaqeem.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon May 05, 2014 3:35 pm

true_bohra wrote:@invictius:

They have already done this. The diary entry of Miyasaheb Shk Ibrahim Al yamani has been termed as fake and tampered. So will be the response for the video and other evidences.
Not true, brother true_bohra.

Indeed i have myself written about being open to proven wrong by presenting that diary for a forensic examination. My confidence rests on faith but is open to be challenged by evidence.

Question is, are you and all the other brothers and sisters open to proven wrong too?

Refer the post here: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&#p131794

I pray to Allah ta that the court case proceed quickly and show the light to all. Aameen.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue May 06, 2014 12:33 am

The Judge asked in this case about the opinion of the community. Short of a secret ballot, I am wondering if there is any credible way to get an estimate of the supporters of (or, people who have a preference for) SKQ?

I believe this is becoming an issue of “who will bell the cat”?
• Today in a conversation with 2 relatives, the answer was: We prefer SKQ, but don’t want to be alone. Want to stay in the community.
• Last weekend, in another setting, we started with a family member stating: Everybody here is for SMS. Then with some questioning about what all is going on in the community, he also expressed apprehension about the future directions of the Bohras, and he was like: Well, that way 60% of the people think things are not right in the community.
• In numerous conversations, people seem to be aware of SKQ but are taking a wait and watch approach.
• One relative of mine cautioned me and said: Don’t come out in the open, if your side decides to compromise, they will be okay but you will get “crushed”. Call people cowards, but I am just mentioning what is at least on some people’s mind.

So if there is a credible way to get a count of the support that SKQ has, while still maintaining privacy, they (SKQ side) should consider it, as the judge may give some weight to people’s opinion. At least if some ballpark “guess-estimate” can be made, it may be worth it.

Question to forum readers/writers: Short of a complete (community wide)secret ballot, can somebody think of a way to get a credible estimate of people (who can remain anonymous) having a preference for Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin as their dai? Essentially get an estimate of his supporters, or a way in which a person can privately indicate that he/she supports SKQ. But it cannot be multiple voting, has to be from the community, not other people overwhelming the response, etc. In short, it has to be credible.

An interesting practical problem to think of? Anybody aware of any research done on such methods? I am just curious.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue May 06, 2014 2:23 am

^^
Muffy & gang have a criminal mind. They got signatures of ppl from all over right after the death of SMB. If popular choice is going to decide Dai, what will poor Imam do?

But the judge asking questions that seem to be favoring Muffy is suspicious. It is making the plaintiff sound like the defendent not the other way round.

Yes there are many who are with SKQ but keeping their mouths shut because they don't want to be "alone". That itself means the co concept of Dai,Imam among many is dead & people are only looking for a society they have been born into and been associated with.

voice

Unread post by voice » Tue May 06, 2014 3:29 am

Gujarat High Court Writ Petitions Update: 05th MAY 2014
May 5th, 2014 by admin
The matters were listed today before the Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat. The Advocate for Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin stated that he will be serving the affirmed copies of the replies on the petitioner. My advocates sought time to file a rejoinder.
The Hon’ble Court has passed an order adjourning the matters beyond vacation and has fixed them on 20.6.2014.

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/?p=92

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 06, 2014 3:30 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:^^
Muffy & gang have a criminal mind. They got signatures of ppl from all over right after the death of SMB. If popular choice is going to decide Dai, what will poor Imam do?

But the judge asking questions that seem to be favoring Muffy is suspicious. It is making the plaintiff sound like the defendent not the other way round.

Yes there are many who are with SKQ but keeping their mouths shut because they don't want to be "alone". That itself means the co concept of Dai,Imam among many is dead & people are only looking for a society they have been born into and been associated with.
you are correct, only thing which keeps bohra cling with bohra society is FAMILY and FRIENDS.

leaving masjid and leaving lifelong partners/members is not really that easy..............and this is the only reason muffy and his gang are successfully oppressing mass and extorting money, but this wont last very long, a time will come when people will start thinking and will be ready to take drastic steps.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 am

Kothar is shrewd enough to support public opinion, knowing it has the power and control mechanisms to bend the support in his favor ! Kothar doesn’t really care about rule and regulations of Ismaili, fatimi, mustaaili legacy. They have vioalted tenets of Islam, Nothin else looks bigger !

Even if SKQ wins or is able to prove the nuss was fabricated, abdes are charmed by SMS and few rich elites haves invested enough to let go their investment and be a butt of joke in the community.

SKQ can built another community with civic structure and if he is honest, eventually good will shine out and people under his leadership will prosper. It will not matter if he gets the recognition from SMS abdes or not !

With time, only the policies of SKQ against Wajebaat, ssalaam, Najwa and other taxes will steadily but slowly get attention of SMS abdes. Most likely to begin with poor and middleclass bohra who are seeking more of educational and social support may incline towards SKQ. While SMS will only keep rich fat abdes who can massage their feets !

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue May 06, 2014 6:36 am

day dreaming by non-human_being.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 am

humanbeing wrote:Kothar is shrewd enough to support public opinion, knowing it has the power and control mechanisms to bend the support in his favor ! Kothar doesn’t really care about rule and regulations of Ismaili, fatimi, mustaaili legacy. They have vioalted tenets of Islam, Nothin else looks bigger !

Even if SKQ wins or is able to prove the nuss was fabricated, abdes are charmed by SMS and few rich elites haves invested enough to let go their investment and be a butt of joke in the community.

SKQ can built another community with civic structure and if he is honest, eventually good will shine out and people under his leadership will prosper. It will not matter if he gets the recognition from SMS abdes or not !

With time, only the policies of SKQ against Wajebaat, ssalaam, Najwa and other taxes will steadily but slowly get attention of SMS abdes. Most likely to begin with poor and middleclass bohra who are seeking more of educational and social support may incline towards SKQ. While SMS will only keep rich fat abdes who can massage their feets !
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 am

Dear Mr. Over Mature, All of the illogical stuff you have mentioned has a very clear and appropraite answer which you find it below:
maxthemature wrote:To
​Tahera Q and Siblings,
http://www.fatemidawat.com

This is with reference to the numerous emails, whats app, and text /sms spam that my family and I have received from your fraction since the wafaat of Al-Muqaddas Moula Burhanuddin RA. This is to warn you all to cease and desist from sending us any further spam. We are not interested in your firqa’s offered justification of what is in our eyes is a gross betrayal by your father (Khuzaima Qutbuddin -KQ) of the trust and the high rutba he was bestowed by Al Muqaddas Burhanuddin Moula RA.
Why dont you just unsuscribe or block the emails. That means you are interested in recieving emails which indicates another major point which Fatemi Dawaat mentioned that you are amoung the one who are sitting on the fences to switch sides depending on who wins.

Since we have been spammed with so many claims and counter-claims from your firqa, I will list a few of my observations which render’s KQ justifications and explanations as redundant. The falsity of KQ claim is apparent to all mumeneen. Much has already been said by your side and effectively countered by ours.

Since you called it spam - I would consider that the emails send by 53 reasons not to be believes SKQ is even a bigger fake site where who owns in and who funds it is not known clearly and secondly if the faith is not a issue for majority of the Dawoodi Bohras than why make such a hue and cry about it.

To avoid repetition of what has been countered before in “53 Reasons” blog, your timing of the claim has removed any doubts in any logical mind that KQ’s claims were only for worldly possessions. I have come across cases where children of a deceased person, have observed atleast 40 days of mourning, as a mark of respect for the deceased, before raking up inheritance issues. Your father didn’t even wait for dafan of Al Muqaddas Moula RA to make his false claim. It’s an action that exposes to the intellectuals that the claim was only for the coffers of Dawat and not out of the duty, love or devotion towards Burhanuddin Moula RA, Dawat or his followers. This is not an action of a civilized person let alone a claimant to the Dai Al Mutlaq position.

I would appreciate you dont talk about or even mention about 40 days of mourning. We all know what happened in this 40 days. All the machinary was working to ensure that the trust properties are protected from SKQ while enough money is collected in form of taziyat and misaq and galafs to fund the case that will be required to fight. Many of us have seen the gallas being emptied every hour from Raudat Tahera. One more important issue I would like to mention that 18th January 271 applications were made for the gujarat trust bodies and waqfs for change of names. You can personally ask this information through an RTI. If someone in Gujarat can apply that. So dont talk about huzn and mourning. We all know 3-4 trips to USA byt QJ and Malek bhaisaheb to ensure some smooth sailing. So this point is irrelvant. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

While mumeneen were praying for a long and healthy life of Burhanuddin Moula RA, your treacherous clan was busy scheming and preparing for Moula RA’s wafaat. This became evident when your website popped up at the wafaat of Burhanuddin Moula RA. Your clan had reportedly, illegally acquired contact data of worldwide mumeneen and recordings of various occasions. Using the alleged stolen intellectual properties is also not an action of a decent person let alone a claimant to the lofty position of Dai Al Mutlaq.

Do you have any claims that where they were scheming for our beloved Moula Wafaat? Dont talk nonsense for the same of it..If you say that they stole the contacts of all mumeneens and recordings that means that being a Mazoon the sons of our Beloved Moula were not giving access to them. Which says a lot why SKQ was not seen with our beloved Moula despite our Moula asking for him on every occasion. Application for 271 trust and waqfs done in a day...by Mufaddal Bhaisaheb staff...wow they are efficient or were they also scheming to kill our Moula to take power. Stapping to Chair and giving steroids is a known fact so I am sure that you would not refute that. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Your website had to pull down the video that they had put up, where we once again heard our Moula RA say “Bhai Mufaddal par nass nu taj” clearly. There was no further room for any more debate. But since you had embarked on a path of no return, you started grasping for straws. You twisted, cherry picked statements and quotes in the futile hope that it would somehow lay some iota of credence to your clan’s false claim.

As this case is subjudice and I would not comment on the vedio but I would like to question something that how come the Nass of London was not recorded. why it was just limited to the family and the close guys and no outsider like Noon or any prominant bohra was not called upon. It is also said that dai che and as not being commoner he can speak when he wants and he did that in London why our beloved Moula didnt say with the same ferocity and authority in raudat Tahera as if that would have happened than the whole question would have disappeared from the minds of SKQ and all mumeneens who are in deliema over the 53rd Dai. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Another nail in the coffin of your father’s claim was your father’s inability to layout his legal challenge when it came up before the Mumbai Judge who disclosed that he had the privilege to have received an audience and a tashreef of shawl from Burhanuddin Moula RA earlier. If indeed your father was Burhanuddin Moula RA’s true Mansoos, he would have taken that as a sign of good tidings and would have proceeded. But it appears that your father felt threatened that the Judge would have firsthand knowledge of the great personality and functioning of Burhanuddin Moula RA. It would further dim his scant chances to throw spanner in the normal working of Dawat-e-Hadiyah and sought that his case be heard by some other Judge. This clearly shows that his confidence is elsewhere and not with Burhanuddin Moula RA.

Misleading and Malicious information is spread by Mufaddal bhaisaheb clan as what you are saying is absolutely wrong and false. Judge himself excused himself and the none objected to it. Dont base your case of falsehoods as always. As the SMS flouted when the Judge excused himself they said that no case and no filing...and you know where it stands today. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Or perhaps the actual problem is that your father cannot publicly say that although he accepts 51st Dai, he has reservations about the 52nd Dai. Admitting that publicly would effectively destroy the very foundation of his claim to be the 53rd Dai.

He was appointed Mazoon by 52nd Dai and this was as per the vasiyat of 51st Dai. so faith cannot be questioned. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

To prove his claim that Burhanuddin Moula appointed KQ as his heir since last fifty years, he has to convince mumeneen, to win them over, (and the courts too) that after Burhanuddin Moula RA suffered a stroke, those attending to Burhanuddin Moula RA allegedly staged the Nass on Saifuddin Moula TUS. That changed the ground situation “which denied KQ the portfolios, duties and functions that were managed or entrusted to him by Burhanuddin Moula RA as his so-called successor.
or this, he needs to list out what he was actually deprived of during the last three years pursuant to the Nass. I looked for it, but didn’t find a single important portfolio or duties that Burhanuddin Moula TUS had entrusted to KQ since atleast last 27 -30 years. Amalat, Jamea, Taleem, Kun, Yemen, Mazarat, Qardan Hasanah, Dawat Properties and Trusts, Legal dept , to name a few. The only thing that I came across was that, that he was a figure-head of Shabab ul Iddz Zahabi. As such, he was not involved in any of the Shabab’s activities for decades. KQ was only assigned Ashara Mubaraka and Sherullah khidmat. That khidmat is also assigned to about five hundred plus khidmat guzar every year, there was nothing “heir apparent” about it. So the logical question is why was he not given any of the Dawat’s departments to manage in those fifty years? How is it possible that if Burhanuddin Moula RA appointed your father as his successor, he did not assign him even one significant portfolio or duty! Nor was your father ever found in the khidmat of his Moula RA for most of the last three decades. Nor was he assisting Moula RA in any of Moula RA’s works or tasks.

Very illogical thinking. When our Mukaddas Moula was Mansoos most of the position were held by others and he would to be authority on others. In a similar fashoin SQK was to held the same positions and so he sould have the authority over this positions but unfortunately the politics and "Na farmani" became so prevalent in Kothar so none used to obey SKQ. he ekpt quiet just because the community doesnt get divided. How he was pushed and haggled in surat few years back is all known and who was behind it is also know. Brother why you have closed your eyes... I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Jamea and Yemen have always been close to the hearts of Duat Kiraam RA, and Burhanuddin Moula RA chose not to let KQ be associated with either is another precursor that your father had fallen from the grace of Burhanuddin Moula RA. Moula RA entrusted both of these responsibilities to Syedna Aliqader Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb TUS. “Aaqil ne isharoj kafi che.”

YN had taken controll over the Jamea years back and he diluted the curriculam and made it customised to make the Bohras only study what would only lead them to believe in Dai and leave all the tenents of Islam. Here I would also state Yemen is still under no ones control as they are still loose and beleive what needs to be believe. in response I would say "Aaqil" ne hani parn "Akalmand ne isharo kaafi che.." As shakespeare said what is in the name?? I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Wouldn’t any predecessor desire his successor to get a feel or grip of the things that he will have to carry on after he succeeds him? Even a small business owner strives to involve his heir in his work so that one day he is familiar and competent enough to manage it. What we realized was, that not only Burhanuddin Moula RA did not give those privileges to KQ, but he had kept your father at arm’s length from the responsibilities of the Dawat’s. These far sighted acts are itself a PROCLAMATION by Burhanuddin Moula RA that your father was never his Mansoos!

May be Burhanuddin Moula knew the capabilities of SKQ and felt no desire to keep him involved in day to day activities. May be SKQ would be working on something much bigger than the day to day activities which might be assigned by our Mukaddas Moula.

Your father was rarely seen with Burhanuddin Moula RA during the last few decades, but we always saw Syedna Aliqader Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the shadow of Burhanuddin Moula RA, silently carrying out every wish of Burhanuddin Moula RA and leading mumeneen on the right path.

there is saying that the maximum darkness is under the "Diva" that reflects in Shezada Mufaddal bhai saheb. secondly when you said they had to steal the data and recordings that means they has to no access to Buhranuddin Moula. Lets not waste our time on this as it is known what kind of politics has been played in the past to keep SKQ out. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

I believe the most evident change in the stance of Burhanuddin Moula RA towards your father came about 27 years ago after the Africa incidence. Why Burhanuddin Moula RA rebuked his so called successor publicly? If needed, he could have done it privately. Unless KQ’s action were such that must have stretched the limits of Moula RA’s tolerance and Moula RA had apprehension that the unrepentant KQ was likely commit such acts again in the future.

A blatant lie...that vedio was played and he said he is pained and Bhai Khozema ne ghani taklif thay hase. Listen it carefully bro...secondly he also mentioned that he also faced the same thing in Tanzania few years back. On the behest of QJ and SMS Mukaddas Moula just let the shiekh Hussain and his brother out of the loop. :-<

After Moula RA reprimanded KQ in Africa, and KQ remaining unrepentant, we never saw Burhanuddin Moula RA grace KQ with anything except perhaps what basic protocol may have required. We have never seen KQ truly celebrating Milad mubarak of Burhanuddin Moula RA except just filling in his attendance in waaz or functions. Nor we saw him besides Burhanuddin Moula RA in times of challenges, like Bomb at Rozat Tahera, Lanat case etc., nor even in Moula RA’s sickness. When Burhanuddin Moula RA returned to Mumbai after the stroke, KQ fled from Mumbai on the pretext of medical treatment to USA. Whatever the reason he gave then, the truth is evident to us all now. It shows that KQ had blatantly lied then too, it’s definitely not a trait of someone aspiring to be a Dai Al Mutlaq.

this rhetoric and this can go on. from the year where SKQ was pushed and haggled by the goons of Badrul Jamali in suratn during Ashara of Moula..SKQ distanced himself from the public appearances and everyone would love his selfrespect. it is quite evident and know that he was being pushed around by the sons of Mukaddas Moula and the sons of YN. He was not there because he was not respected and Mukaddas Moula kept quiet as he knew that the he will get all the respect one day as Dai and so he may be told him to stay away.

So your father was not with Moula RA in celebrating joyous occasions, nor in Ashara Mubaraka, nor when there were challenges, not even when Moula RA suffered the stroke. But the day Moula RA passed away, your father launches a website and claims control of Dawat’s trusts and properties? Can any person with common sense postulate that Moula RA would appoint such an individual as his Mansoos? I can’t.

Sons of Mukaddas Moula were doing the same thing when Moula Passed away. Atleast SKQ would have solace that he was not a part who use to tie Mukaddas Moula to a chair and give him steroids. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

I believe your clan has forwarded an argument that “Burhanuddin Moula RA did not remove KQ from the rutba of Mazoon.” That is true, but it is a gesture of Burhanuddin Moula RA’s graciousness. By presenting this argument, your clan inadvertently admits that things “behind the curtain” had come to the point where removal of KQ as Mazoon may have been on the table. If removal from Mazoon’s Rutba itself was on table according to your own arguments, then where is the question of appointing him the Mansoos?
Well, for us believers, Saifuddin Moula TUS completed that task on the behalf Burhanuddin Moula RA.!

If Burhanuddin Moula would have wanted to remove him from the Mazoon, he would have done it many years before. Burhanddin Moula beleived in SKQ and that is the reason he always kept him in the 2nd most important position. Secondly the when SKQ says that removing him was on cards...that was planned and schemed by Sons of Mukaddas Moula and Sons of YN after Our beloved Moula got sick. they also tried to remove the name from Misaq and insert the name of SMS.

There are a few among your father’s followers who have natured grudges against some hudood of Burhanuddin Moula RA and some who were looking for a religion of convenience, for those, you do offer them the options to practice that religion of convenience. I can’t see any hope for those. But for the truly misguided souls, I can only pray that may Allah grant those who have gone astray, the taofeeq to see through the selfish motives that your clan has in using them to achieve your personal vendetta, and may they revert back to the rightful path.

there 34,000 followers only right now which is growing but a very slow pace. US and UK have seen a large following and lets see how it evolves. Allah will decide the future course of action for all and you dont need to be fortune teller.

Your clan takes great pride in the doctorates and other degrees they that have received. I have seen extracts of the thesis written by your clan that leads readers away from Burhanuddin Moula RA and Dawat-e-Hadiyah. So the writers are not actually the followers but are dissenters of the Dai Al Mutlaq Burhanuddin Moula RA and thereby all his predecessors. Now the very dissenters claim to be the successor of the holy office they dissented, disrespected and disavowed! It’s ridiculous!

Put a copy of the thesis here and let the followers decide. secondly I am sure in a day or two a thesis would be put or atleast a part will be put here which would be fake and will give a wrong direction. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Instead of our Al Jamea tus Saifiyah, which Moula RA said was his zaat mubarak, your clan went to other universities to study deen. To me, it’s like going to Arctic Circle to do research on the origins of Kabatullah! I am not trying to demean the education and resources provided by other esteemed institutions, but it’s that, that your actions are not in line with the belief and practices of mumin who goes to his/her Moula for any worldly or deeni matters. There are many others who have procured doctorates and other degrees from various other universities, but they had their original source of deeni ilm from Burhanuddin Moula RA.

Are you saying that the institutions like Harward and Cambridge would grant Phd's based on someone wild thoughts. They have got this degrees from Harward and Cambridge and not from paid universities.

Taking this argument forward, lets say, you found better resources in those institutions to do your thesis then perhaps what you could have got from Burhanuddin Moula RA. It meant that you believed that your doctorate guides at the universities had better command on deeni subjects then Burhanuddin Moula RA himself. So if your father inherited from Burhanuddin Moula RA then he too was inferior to your doctorate guides because he could not have more knowledge of deen then his own predecessor. Then perhaps those thesis guides are better suited to be your moula then your own father.

Here are some of the issues that demonstrate to me your clan’s grasping for straws and twisting facts to form devious parallel and mislead.

When your father openly laid this claim, few people who switched allegiance, sent your clan’s drafted letters in which one of the things justifying their switch was comparing themselves to Shohoda e Karbala. Every mumin knows that there cannot not be any parallel between those azeem Shohoda e Karbala and your few mislead followers.

that was just the peoples thoughts and they were told not to write something like this. Hope that clarifies. If someone cheats or drinks wine is Shezada Mufaddal responsible for it.

Numerous times Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Burhanuddin RA have said in bayan that “Duat Mutlaqeen are not lesser than the Shohoda e Karbala.”

true and who is disputing it.

In light of the above bayaan, if your clan brainwashes their followers to perceive themselves as equal to Shohoda e Karbala, that means that all your disciples are of the similar stature of Dai Al Mutlaq. Hence your clan’s man-servant like Shabbir Ujjaini is parallel to your father who claims to be Dai Al Mutlaq. Further, Ujjaini being a “Shohoda” and since women in eman are not allowed to fight battles, you cannot be a Shaheed, therefore Ujjaini being parallel to your father is also your new moula, and so are all of your father’s other male followers. Hence you are actually a “bandi”(a humble servant) of Shabbir Ujjaini and others and not a “shezadi” to them.

I dont even feel responding to such a illogical argument. 1388 Nass than why Shezada Mufaddal did sajada to SKQ. Correct your argument brother Mature.

Yet you get your “moula ujjaini” to do your daily household chores. Is this how your firqa requires people supposedly of parallel in stature to Shohoda e Karbala and Dai to do household chores for your clan?

RasuaAllah always use to do his household chores himself and at times he use to help others. He use to lift Yateem on his shoulders and He use to clean house of the Old. Imam Ali Zainul Abedeen use to carry packs of rice and wheat to other house...what would you say to that.....Behaving like kings doenst make you a king in the heart of people and in the eyes of Allah. He sees everything and he will deliver what is the right for the followers of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. We wait for it. untill we continue to believe in Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Do you expect that mumeneen cannot see through your phony arguments, that you are twisting facts, precedence and misinterpreting deen to suite your convenience? Do you think mumeneen, will ever forgive you for comparing your followers of the likes of Shabbir Ujjaini with the Shohoda e Karbala like Moulana Abbas e Alamdar AS and others? I pray that may Moulana Abbas AS gives you all a befitting reply very soon. Ameen.
I dont know Shabbir Ujaini and would not like to comment on it.

No matter what your clan resort to lure people with, what comes to my mind is what Allah said to Iblees; “you will never be able to misguide my true followers.”
Same applies on both sides right now.

If your clan’s objective was to deprive us mumeneen of solace while grieving for our Moula RA, you succeeded. But if the objective was to win over the hearts of mumeneen and /or get control of the coffers of Dawat, you failed miserably.

Coffers..you admit that they have coffers filled with so much that they dont give a damn to Mumeneen...:-) May Allah help us.

We all know that your father had called on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Moula TUS and had araz his tehniyaat on being appointed Mansoos. KQ had also publicly asserted to the nass on Saifuddin Moula TUS in Toronto waaz and your brother had asserted to the nass in Ujjain waaz. Then whose stupidity drove your clan to do a complete U-turn and embark on this disastrous journey?

They had to keep it secret as asked by Mukaddas Moula...I am sure you guys dont understand the meaining of a Promise.

Was it because what was initially a sibling rivalry between few Hudood kiram and KQ, turned into KQ’s frustration and hatred for those Hudood? Or when your father lost grace in the eyes of Burhanuddin Moula RA, he took hatred against his own Moula RA? Or was it because you are your siblings were discontent, wanted more money and power, and could not see any role for themselves in Dawat? Did they compel their father to make this false claim and had convinced him that by using internet and media they would “get a pound of flesh for themselves”?

So you understand that this is a war of power and money between the two camps. If you are trying to say that Shezada Mufaddal Saheb has no desire for power and money why do something like this..just tell SKQ that take the trust and just give us the all the dargahs and masjids, rest all it thiers...Shezada saheb will become the hero and you will be able to show the people who is what ?

Unless you are living in a fictional world, you cannot expect to win these court cases. You may be able to prolong it, but there are no genuine legal grounds for you to win. Once your new followers have been drained by spending their hard-earned money for your vendetta, what will you do then? What would you have gained from this misadventure? I recall someone quoted Adamji Peerbhai chokrao, after losing the court cases, saying “dimag ni masti hati.” Well…., see where it has got them today from where they were once.

I reiterate, your clan’s communication to us is unsolicited. Cease and desist from sending my family any further communication through any means.
And on yes not to forget how u ran away from the court like pussies soon u wud dissappear permenantly!!
I am not inclined to any camp> I am just baffled, disappointed the way both the leaders are behaving. I wish that it is very important Dai Mutlaq should be the real one. “F-A-I-T-H The Fundamental Authority of Irrefutable Truth that assures confident Hope” that is what I can say.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 am

This is with reference to the numerous emails, whats app, and text /sms spam that my family and I have received from your fraction since the wafaat of Al-Muqaddas Moula Burhanuddin RA. This is to warn you all to cease and desist from sending us any further spam. We are not interested in your firqa’s offered justification of what is in our eyes is a gross betrayal by your father (Khuzaima Qutbuddin -KQ) of the trust and the high rutba he was bestowed by Al Muqaddas Burhanuddin Moula RA.

Ans- Why dont you just unsuscribe or block the emails. That means you are interested in recieving emails which indicates another major point which Fatemi Dawaat mentioned that you are amoung the one who are sitting on the fences to switch sides depending on who wins.

Since we have been spammed with so many claims and counter-claims from your firqa, I will list a few of my observations which render’s KQ justifications and explanations as redundant. The falsity of KQ claim is apparent to all mumeneen. Much has already been said by your side and effectively countered by ours.

Ans - Since you called it spam - I would consider that the emails send by 53 reasons not to be believes SKQ is even a bigger fake site where who owns in and who funds it is not known clearly and secondly if the faith is not a issue for majority of the Dawoodi Bohras than why make such a hue and cry about it.

To avoid repetition of what has been countered before in “53 Reasons” blog, your timing of the claim has removed any doubts in any logical mind that KQ’s claims were only for worldly possessions. I have come across cases where children of a deceased person, have observed atleast 40 days of mourning, as a mark of respect for the deceased, before raking up inheritance issues. Your father didn’t even wait for dafan of Al Muqaddas Moula RA to make his false claim. It’s an action that exposes to the intellectuals that the claim was only for the coffers of Dawat and not out of the duty, love or devotion towards Burhanuddin Moula RA, Dawat or his followers. This is not an action of a civilized person let alone a claimant to the Dai Al Mutlaq position.

Ans - I would appreciate you dont talk about or even mention about 40 days of mourning. We all know what happened in this 40 days. All the machinary was working to ensure that the trust properties are protected from SKQ while enough money is collected in form of taziyat and misaq and galafs to fund the case that will be required to fight. Many of us have seen the gallas being emptied every hour from Raudat Tahera. One more important issue I would like to mention that 18th January 271 applications were made for the gujarat trust bodies and waqfs for change of names. You can personally ask this information through an RTI. If someone in Gujarat can apply that. So dont talk about huzn and mourning. We all know 3-4 trips to USA byt QJ and Malek bhaisaheb to ensure some smooth sailing. So this point is irrelvant. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

While mumeneen were praying for a long and healthy life of Burhanuddin Moula RA, your treacherous clan was busy scheming and preparing for Moula RA’s wafaat. This became evident when your website popped up at the wafaat of Burhanuddin Moula RA. Your clan had reportedly, illegally acquired contact data of worldwide mumeneen and recordings of various occasions. Using the alleged stolen intellectual properties is also not an action of a decent person let alone a claimant to the lofty position of Dai Al Mutlaq.

Ans- Do you have any claims that where they were scheming for our beloved Moula Wafaat? Dont talk nonsense for the same of it..If you say that they stole the contacts of all mumeneens and recordings that means that being a Mazoon the sons of our Beloved Moula were not giving access to them. Which says a lot why SKQ was not seen with our beloved Moula despite our Moula asking for him on every occasion. Application for 271 trust and waqfs done in a day...by Mufaddal Bhaisaheb staff...wow they are efficient or were they also scheming to kill our Moula to take power. Stapping to Chair and giving steroids is a known fact so I am sure that you would not refute that. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Your website had to pull down the video that they had put up, where we once again heard our Moula RA say “Bhai Mufaddal par nass nu taj” clearly. There was no further room for any more debate. But since you had embarked on a path of no return, you started grasping for straws. You twisted, cherry picked statements and quotes in the futile hope that it would somehow lay some iota of credence to your clan’s false claim.

Ans - As this case is subjudice and I would not comment on the vedio but I would like to question something that how come the Nass of London was not recorded. why it was just limited to the family and the close guys and no outsider like Noon or any prominant bohra was not called upon. It is also said that dai che and as not being commoner he can speak when he wants and he did that in London why our beloved Moula didnt say with the same ferocity and authority in raudat Tahera as if that would have happened than the whole question would have disappeared from the minds of SKQ and all mumeneens who are in deliema over the 53rd Dai. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Another nail in the coffin of your father’s claim was your father’s inability to layout his legal challenge when it came up before the Mumbai Judge who disclosed that he had the privilege to have received an audience and a tashreef of shawl from Burhanuddin Moula RA earlier. If indeed your father was Burhanuddin Moula RA’s true Mansoos, he would have taken that as a sign of good tidings and would have proceeded. But it appears that your father felt threatened that the Judge would have firsthand knowledge of the great personality and functioning of Burhanuddin Moula RA. It would further dim his scant chances to throw spanner in the normal working of Dawat-e-Hadiyah and sought that his case be heard by some other Judge. This clearly shows that his confidence is elsewhere and not with Burhanuddin Moula RA.

Ans - Misleading and Malicious information is spread by Mufaddal bhaisaheb clan as what you are saying is absolutely wrong and false. Judge himself excused himself and the none objected to it. Dont base your case of falsehoods as always. As the SMS flouted when the Judge excused himself they said that no case and no filing...and you know where it stands today. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Or perhaps the actual problem is that your father cannot publicly say that although he accepts 51st Dai, he has reservations about the 52nd Dai. Admitting that publicly would effectively destroy the very foundation of his claim to be the 53rd Dai.

Ans - He was appointed Mazoon by 52nd Dai and this was as per the vasiyat of 51st Dai. so faith cannot be questioned. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

To prove his claim that Burhanuddin Moula appointed KQ as his heir since last fifty years, he has to convince mumeneen, to win them over, (and the courts too) that after Burhanuddin Moula RA suffered a stroke, those attending to Burhanuddin Moula RA allegedly staged the Nass on Saifuddin Moula TUS. That changed the ground situation “which denied KQ the portfolios, duties and functions that were managed or entrusted to him by Burhanuddin Moula RA as his so-called successor.
or this, he needs to list out what he was actually deprived of during the last three years pursuant to the Nass. I looked for it, but didn’t find a single important portfolio or duties that Burhanuddin Moula TUS had entrusted to KQ since atleast last 27 -30 years. Amalat, Jamea, Taleem, Kun, Yemen, Mazarat, Qardan Hasanah, Dawat Properties and Trusts, Legal dept , to name a few. The only thing that I came across was that, that he was a figure-head of Shabab ul Iddz Zahabi. As such, he was not involved in any of the Shabab’s activities for decades. KQ was only assigned Ashara Mubaraka and Sherullah khidmat. That khidmat is also assigned to about five hundred plus khidmat guzar every year, there was nothing “heir apparent” about it. So the logical question is why was he not given any of the Dawat’s departments to manage in those fifty years? How is it possible that if Burhanuddin Moula RA appointed your father as his successor, he did not assign him even one significant portfolio or duty! Nor was your father ever found in the khidmat of his Moula RA for most of the last three decades. Nor was he assisting Moula RA in any of Moula RA’s works or tasks.

Ans- Very illogical thinking. When our Mukaddas Moula was Mansoos most of the position were held by others and he would to be authority on others. In a similar fashoin SQK was to held the same positions and so he sould have the authority over this positions but unfortunately the politics and "Na farmani" became so prevalent in Kothar so none used to obey SKQ. he ekpt quiet just because the community doesnt get divided. How he was pushed and haggled in surat few years back is all known and who was behind it is also know. Brother why you have closed your eyes... I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Jamea and Yemen have always been close to the hearts of Duat Kiraam RA, and Burhanuddin Moula RA chose not to let KQ be associated with either is another precursor that your father had fallen from the grace of Burhanuddin Moula RA. Moula RA entrusted both of these responsibilities to Syedna Aliqader Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb TUS. “Aaqil ne isharoj kafi che.”

Ans- YN had taken controll over the Jamea years back and he diluted the curriculam and made it customised to make the Bohras only study what would only lead them to believe in Dai and leave all the tenents of Islam. Here I would also state Yemen is still under no ones control as they are still loose and beleive what needs to be believe. in response I would say "Aaqil" ne hani parn "Akalmand ne isharo kaafi che.." As shakespeare said what is in the name?? I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Wouldn’t any predecessor desire his successor to get a feel or grip of the things that he will have to carry on after he succeeds him? Even a small business owner strives to involve his heir in his work so that one day he is familiar and competent enough to manage it. What we realized was, that not only Burhanuddin Moula RA did not give those privileges to KQ, but he had kept your father at arm’s length from the responsibilities of the Dawat’s. These far sighted acts are itself a PROCLAMATION by Burhanuddin Moula RA that your father was never his Mansoos!

Ans - May be Burhanuddin Moula knew the capabilities of SKQ and felt no desire to keep him involved in day to day activities. May be SKQ would be working on something much bigger than the day to day activities which might be assigned by our Mukaddas Moula.

Your father was rarely seen with Burhanuddin Moula RA during the last few decades, but we always saw Syedna Aliqader Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS in the shadow of Burhanuddin Moula RA, silently carrying out every wish of Burhanuddin Moula RA and leading mumeneen on the right path.

Ans - there is saying that the maximum darkness is under the "Diva" that reflects in Shezada Mufaddal bhai saheb. secondly when you said they had to steal the data and recordings that means they has to no access to Buhranuddin Moula. Lets not waste our time on this as it is known what kind of politics has been played in the past to keep SKQ out. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

I believe the most evident change in the stance of Burhanuddin Moula RA towards your father came about 27 years ago after the Africa incidence. Why Burhanuddin Moula RA rebuked his so called successor publicly? If needed, he could have done it privately. Unless KQ’s action were such that must have stretched the limits of Moula RA’s tolerance and Moula RA had apprehension that the unrepentant KQ was likely commit such acts again in the future.

Ans- A blatant lie...that vedio was played and he said he is pained and Bhai Khozema ne ghani taklif thay hase. Listen it carefully bro...secondly he also mentioned that he also faced the same thing in Tanzania few years back. On the behest of QJ and SMS Mukaddas Moula just let the shiekh Hussain and his brother out of the loop. :-<

After Moula RA reprimanded KQ in Africa, and KQ remaining unrepentant, we never saw Burhanuddin Moula RA grace KQ with anything except perhaps what basic protocol may have required. We have never seen KQ truly celebrating Milad mubarak of Burhanuddin Moula RA except just filling in his attendance in waaz or functions. Nor we saw him besides Burhanuddin Moula RA in times of challenges, like Bomb at Rozat Tahera, Lanat case etc., nor even in Moula RA’s sickness. When Burhanuddin Moula RA returned to Mumbai after the stroke, KQ fled from Mumbai on the pretext of medical treatment to USA. Whatever the reason he gave then, the truth is evident to us all now. It shows that KQ had blatantly lied then too, it’s definitely not a trait of someone aspiring to be a Dai Al Mutlaq.

Ans- this rhetoric and this can go on. from the year where SKQ was pushed and haggled by the goons of Badrul Jamali in suratn during Ashara of Moula..SKQ distanced himself from the public appearances and everyone would love his selfrespect. it is quite evident and know that he was being pushed around by the sons of Mukaddas Moula and the sons of YN. He was not there because he was not respected and Mukaddas Moula kept quiet as he knew that the he will get all the respect one day as Dai and so he may be told him to stay away.

So your father was not with Moula RA in celebrating joyous occasions, nor in Ashara Mubaraka, nor when there were challenges, not even when Moula RA suffered the stroke. But the day Moula RA passed away, your father launches a website and claims control of Dawat’s trusts and properties? Can any person with common sense postulate that Moula RA would appoint such an individual as his Mansoos? I can’t.

Ans- Sons of Mukaddas Moula were doing the same thing when Moula Passed away. Atleast SKQ would have solace that he was not a part who use to tie Mukaddas Moula to a chair and give him steroids. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

I believe your clan has forwarded an argument that “Burhanuddin Moula RA did not remove KQ from the rutba of Mazoon.” That is true, but it is a gesture of Burhanuddin Moula RA’s graciousness. By presenting this argument, your clan inadvertently admits that things “behind the curtain” had come to the point where removal of KQ as Mazoon may have been on the table. If removal from Mazoon’s Rutba itself was on table according to your own arguments, then where is the question of appointing him the Mansoos?
Well, for us believers, Saifuddin Moula TUS completed that task on the behalf Burhanuddin Moula RA.!

Ans- If Burhanuddin Moula would have wanted to remove him from the Mazoon, he would have done it many years before. Burhanddin Moula beleived in SKQ and that is the reason he always kept him in the 2nd most important position. Secondly the when SKQ says that removing him was on cards...that was planned and schemed by Sons of Mukaddas Moula and Sons of YN after Our beloved Moula got sick. they also tried to remove the name from Misaq and insert the name of SMS.

There are a few among your father’s followers who have natured grudges against some hudood of Burhanuddin Moula RA and some who were looking for a religion of convenience, for those, you do offer them the options to practice that religion of convenience. I can’t see any hope for those. But for the truly misguided souls, I can only pray that may Allah grant those who have gone astray, the taofeeq to see through the selfish motives that your clan has in using them to achieve your personal vendetta, and may they revert back to the rightful path.

Ans- there 34,000 followers only right now which is growing but a very slow pace. US and UK have seen a large following and lets see how it evolves. Allah will decide the future course of action for all and you dont need to be fortune teller.

Your clan takes great pride in the doctorates and other degrees they that have received. I have seen extracts of the thesis written by your clan that leads readers away from Burhanuddin Moula RA and Dawat-e-Hadiyah. So the writers are not actually the followers but are dissenters of the Dai Al Mutlaq Burhanuddin Moula RA and thereby all his predecessors. Now the very dissenters claim to be the successor of the holy office they dissented, disrespected and disavowed! It’s ridiculous!

Ans- Put a copy of the thesis here and let the followers decide. secondly I am sure in a day or two a thesis would be put or atleast a part will be put here which would be fake and will give a wrong direction. I have not mentioend any plus point for SKQ in this context intentionally.

Instead of our Al Jamea tus Saifiyah, which Moula RA said was his zaat mubarak, your clan went to other universities to study deen. To me, it’s like going to Arctic Circle to do research on the origins of Kabatullah! I am not trying to demean the education and resources provided by other esteemed institutions, but it’s that, that your actions are not in line with the belief and practices of mumin who goes to his/her Moula for any worldly or deeni matters. There are many others who have procured doctorates and other degrees from various other universities, but they had their original source of deeni ilm from Burhanuddin Moula RA.

Ans- Are you saying that the institutions like Harward and Cambridge would grant Phd's based on someone wild thoughts. They have got this degrees from Harward and Cambridge and not from paid universities.

Taking this argument forward, lets say, you found better resources in those institutions to do your thesis then perhaps what you could have got from Burhanuddin Moula RA. It meant that you believed that your doctorate guides at the universities had better command on deeni subjects then Burhanuddin Moula RA himself. So if your father inherited from Burhanuddin Moula RA then he too was inferior to your doctorate guides because he could not have more knowledge of deen then his own predecessor. Then perhaps those thesis guides are better suited to be your moula then your own father.

Here are some of the issues that demonstrate to me your clan’s grasping for straws and twisting facts to form devious parallel and mislead.

When your father openly laid this claim, few people who switched allegiance, sent your clan’s drafted letters in which one of the things justifying their switch was comparing themselves to Shohoda e Karbala. Every mumin knows that there cannot not be any parallel between those azeem Shohoda e Karbala and your few mislead followers.

Ans ------------------------------------------that was just the peoples thoughts and they were told not to write something like this. Hope that clarifies. If someone cheats or drinks wine is Shezada Mufaddal responsible for it.

Numerous times Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Burhanuddin RA have said in bayan that “Duat Mutlaqeen are not lesser than the Shohoda e Karbala.”

Ans - true and who is disputing it.

In light of the above bayaan, if your clan brainwashes their followers to perceive themselves as equal to Shohoda e Karbala, that means that all your disciples are of the similar stature of Dai Al Mutlaq. Hence your clan’s man-servant like Shabbir Ujjaini is parallel to your father who claims to be Dai Al Mutlaq. Further, Ujjaini being a “Shohoda” and since women in eman are not allowed to fight battles, you cannot be a Shaheed, therefore Ujjaini being parallel to your father is also your new moula, and so are all of your father’s other male followers. Hence you are actually a “bandi”(a humble servant) of Shabbir Ujjaini and others and not a “shezadi” to them.

Ans----------------------------------------------I dont even feel responding to such a illogical argument. 1388 Nass than why Shezada Mufaddal did sajada to SKQ. Correct your argument brother Mature.

Yet you get your “moula ujjaini” to do your daily household chores. Is this how your firqa requires people supposedly of parallel in stature to Shohoda e Karbala and Dai to do household chores for your clan?

Ans----------------------------------------------------RasuaAllah always use to do his household chores himself and at times he use to help others. He use to lift Yateem on his shoulders and He use to clean house of the Old. Imam Ali Zainul Abedeen use to carry packs of rice and wheat to other house...what would you say to that.....Behaving like kings doenst make you a king in the heart of people and in the eyes of Allah. He sees everything and he will deliver what is the right for the followers of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. We wait for it. untill we continue to believe in Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Do you expect that mumeneen cannot see through your phony arguments, that you are twisting facts, precedence and misinterpreting deen to suite your convenience? Do you think mumeneen, will ever forgive you for comparing your followers of the likes of Shabbir Ujjaini with the Shohoda e Karbala like Moulana Abbas e Alamdar AS and others? I pray that may Moulana Abbas AS gives you all a befitting reply very soon. Ameen.
I dont know Shabbir Ujaini and would not like to comment on it.

No matter what your clan resort to lure people with, what comes to my mind is what Allah said to Iblees; “you will never be able to misguide my true followers.”
Same applies on both sides right now.

If your clan’s objective was to deprive us mumeneen of solace while grieving for our Moula RA, you succeeded. But if the objective was to win over the hearts of mumeneen and /or get control of the coffers of Dawat, you failed miserably.

Ans- Coffers..you admit that they have coffers filled with so much that they dont give a damn to Mumeneen... May Allah help us.

We all know that your father had called on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Moula TUS and had araz his tehniyaat on being appointed Mansoos. KQ had also publicly asserted to the nass on Saifuddin Moula TUS in Toronto waaz and your brother had asserted to the nass in Ujjain waaz. Then whose stupidity drove your clan to do a complete U-turn and embark on this disastrous journey?

Ans- They had to keep it secret as asked by Mukaddas Moula...I am sure you guys dont understand the meaining of a Promise.

Was it because what was initially a sibling rivalry between few Hudood kiram and KQ, turned into KQ’s frustration and hatred for those Hudood? Or when your father lost grace in the eyes of Burhanuddin Moula RA, he took hatred against his own Moula RA? Or was it because you are your siblings were discontent, wanted more money and power, and could not see any role for themselves in Dawat? Did they compel their father to make this false claim and had convinced him that by using internet and media they would “get a pound of flesh for themselves”?

Ans- So you understand that this is a war of power and money between the two camps. If you are trying to say that Shezada Mufaddal Saheb has no desire for power and money why do something like this..just tell SKQ that take the trust and just give us the all the dargahs and masjids, rest all it thiers...Shezada saheb will become the hero and you will be able to show the people who is what ?

Unless you are living in a fictional world, you cannot expect to win these court cases. You may be able to prolong it, but there are no genuine legal grounds for you to win. Once your new followers have been drained by spending their hard-earned money for your vendetta, what will you do then? What would you have gained from this misadventure? I recall someone quoted Adamji Peerbhai chokrao, after losing the court cases, saying “dimag ni masti hati.” Well…., see where it has got them today from where they were once.

I reiterate, your clan’s communication to us is unsolicited. Cease and desist from sending my family any further communication through any means.
And on yes not to forget how u ran away from the court like pussies soon u wud dissappear permenantly!!

Ans-------------------------------------------------------I am not inclined to any camp> I am just baffled, disappointed the way both the leaders are behaving. I wish that it is very important Dai Mutlaq should be the real one. “F-A-I-T-H The Fundamental Authority of Irrefutable Truth that assures confident Hope” that is what I can say.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Very mature replies to immature's comments Fakhru bhai.

But alas you won't see my appreciation of your replies as the site administrator has the habit of not uploading my postings !!! The website and the progs boasts of not being like the Kotharis, i.e. dictatorial in nature but don't practice what they preach !!! Na pasand awaye tau ane na bolya dau !!!

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 am

by Fakhruddinsuratwala on Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 am

Ans- there 34,000 followers only right now which is growing but a very slow pace. US and UK have seen a large following and lets see how it evolves. Allah will decide the future course of action for all and you dont need to be fortune teller.

-------------
Fakhruddinsuratwala

I am just curious to know how do you get the 34000 number?

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 am

got this number from one of the SKQ camp guys....Secondly I have got some info from the people who manage Ejamaat Cards that they have recieved atleast 14000 application to cancel Ejamaat from US only. I am sorry guys If I am not informed properly than my numbers could be wrong. My aplologies.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed May 07, 2014 12:51 pm

^^

It will be relatively easier for the ones in foreign lands especially US,UK to dump MS & join KQ. They are not economically linked with other Bohris as in India. As most Bohris are traders depended on fellow Bohris in the market, its difficult to make the choice in the face of boycott. The ones in the US or UK are professionals. Economic security is paramount for everyone.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Wed May 07, 2014 12:56 pm

It will be relatively easier for the ones in foreign lands especially US,UK to dump MS & join KQ. They are not economically linked with other Bohris as in India.
Not so easy.
The economic aspect is not the only problem. There is also the social boycott, denial of access to the masjid, ceremonies (weddings, ...).

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Sceptical wrote:

It will be relatively easier for the ones in foreign lands especially US,UK to dump MS & join KQ. They are not economically linked with other Bohris as in India.
Not so easy.
The economic aspect is not the only problem. There is also the social boycott, denial of access to the masjid, ceremonies (weddings, ...).
Access to masjid is not the only way to heaven Id imagine. Like I said it will be "relatively" easier. But if there is a "mass" migration on foreign shores due to the relative ease in doing so and word reaches India, it will help many keeping quiet here to draw some inspiration from it.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 08, 2014 12:20 am

its not about dumping muffy and joining SKQ, many were already pissed off with E Jamaat slavery, now this is a good time to get rid of it.

Btw what is the way to cancel E jamaat card?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu May 08, 2014 2:10 am

It will be relatively easier for the ones in foreign lands especially US,UK to dump MS & join KQ. They are not economically linked with other Bohris as in India. As most Bohris are traders depended on fellow Bohris in the market, its difficult to make the choice in the face of boycott. The ones in the US or UK are professionals. Economic security is paramount for everyone.

Oh brother you are mistaken if you think western Abdes are any easy converts

I have witnessed strange over zealous practises in the west that I would have never seen in Africa

These migrants are so desperate for their loyalty
identity and culture that they will tolerate any pressure . The only advantage is the laws and rules are easy to apply by a few reformists to be effective without fear or favour

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Thu May 08, 2014 3:00 am

Bohra spring wrote: I have witnessed strange over zealous practises in the west that I would have never seen in Africa
AGREE !!!
This is exactly what I witnessed too.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Thu May 08, 2014 10:20 am

Any news about the Gujarat Writ Petitons cases

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Truth-Prevails wrote:Any news about the Gujarat Writ Petitons cases
You can visit the website they publish the update. http://www.fatemidawatlegal.com

Gujarat High Court Writ Petitions Update: 05th MAY 2014

May 5th, 2014 by admin

The matters were listed today before the Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat. The Advocate for Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin stated that he will be serving the affirmed copies of the replies on the petitioner. My advocates sought time to file a rejoinder.
The Hon’ble Court has passed an order adjourning the matters beyond vacation and has fixed them on 20.6.2014.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat May 10, 2014 4:26 am

Latest legal update on Gujarat High Court Writ petition

Gujarat High Court Writ Petitions Update: 09th MAY 2014
May 9th, 2014 by admin
My advocates filed eight Writ Petitions before the Gujarat High Court being Special Civil Application Nos. 7289 to 7296 of 2014 on 8.5.2014. The earlier petitions being Special Civil Applications No. 5478 to 5485 of 2014 were filed challenging orders passed by Assistant Charity Commissioners of 7 districts and the Gujarat Wakf Board. The petitions filed on 8.5.2014 challenge orders passed by the Assistant Charity Commissioners of 7 other districts and allege a large scale violation of the principles of natural justice on the part of the authorities who have without giving a hearing and without issuing notices to me passed orders permitting Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin’s name to be entered as sole trustee of more than 125 public trusts. The matters were listed for hearing today.

The Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat has passed an order issuing notices to Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin and to the Assistant Charity Commissioners of 8 districts and has fixed the matters on 20.6.2014, the date on which the earlier petitions are also fixed.

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/?p=97

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Mon May 12, 2014 3:11 am

Sufi monk wrote:its not about dumping muffy and joining SKQ, many were already pissed off with E Jamaat slavery, now this is a good time to get rid of it.

Btw what is the way to cancel E jamaat card?
There is a email address on ITS where you can wrtie to them that you want to cancel the eJamaat Card.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon May 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Just checked,absolute rubbish news,not even 140 people let alone 14000 who have cancelled!!!
As usual rubbish and insanity continues in this screwed up chatroom
And untill the name of this website changes to regressive sunni or wahabi bhoras.com there will b 100s of people here to rubbish the foolishness which morons post here

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon May 12, 2014 3:29 pm

And oh yess ejamaat count and overall dawoodi bhoras have
Increased by more than 200 thousand in the last few years!
Well the rotten 20-30 people can sit here and cry and curse the dai imaam and panjatan,time will tell your fate! And oh yes entertain each other with your rubbish which is going on in this chatroom since years!!!
About time to change the website to wahabisunnidawatenemies.com!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 12, 2014 3:38 pm

maxthemature wrote:Just checked,absolute rubbish news,not even 140 people let alone 14000 who have cancelled!!!
maxthemature wrote:And oh yess ejamaat count and overall dawoodi bhoras have Increased by more than 200 thousand in the last few years!
Such sensational news would have occupied the top place in leading dawat journals !! Hence could you please provide a link for the same ??

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon May 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Maxthemature is still not banned from this forum?