What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm

It is ripe time that every Bohra should ask first himself what is the use of his Zakaat?
When he get answer and reached on the conclusion that his Zakaat is fully using for Haraam Khawri and Ayyashi of residents of Saify Mahal's, he should immediately stop funding so called Dai and his family. From this Ramadan I will not pay them .

See today's latest mail on Bohra mailing list by a poor who is begging:

Respected Mumineen,
Salaam,
May Allah Subhanava taála bestove all his rehmat and ikramaats on our beloved Aqa Maula Aali Qadr Muffaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin (TUS). Khuda Taála Aap ni umar ne ta roze qayamat daraz and daraz karjo. Aameen.

I Abbas Alihusain Tinwala aged 55 an electrician by profession am suffering from cronic renal failure and have to undergo haemodialysis twice a week at Cardinal Gracias Memorial Hospital, Vasai, Thane under the supervision of Dr Mahesh Prasad. I am a diabetic and having acute anclosis spondilitis since last 28 yrs. At present I am retired and not able to work physically and having severe difficulty in walking and Standing. For a long time my family income is not sufficient to bear the high medical expense, I just hope and may request your good self for medical aid which might resolve my problems and ease my life by the grace of allah almighty and all your help.

I would like to thank my mumineen brothers who were there by my side and concerned for my health and gave quick response to my request which I had posted on our esteemed groups. Also I wish to say that dialysis is not a treatment but a life support and has to be done twice a week....lifelong and the total monthly cost is Rs. 17000/- per month. My plea for help is not permanent as just it is a matter of time. If any saheb wants to see my hospital paper, My family member may come personally at your concern whenever required along with all documents required and reveal my condition.
Last edited by Nafisa on Mon May 12, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abbasb

Re: What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

Unread post by abbasb » Mon May 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Please provide his contact details...so that I can arrange some support

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Mon May 12, 2014 1:11 pm

In ur words nafisa you cannot be told any thing . the question you have asked shows your sheer negligence from the knowledge of dawat. The money given for zakat is used for the upliftment work, schorlarship and etc and I would like to remind you one thing again that the aaiyashi or what soever the people of saifee mahal do they do with there own money not any ones money and they are nit allowed to use that money for any purpose except the Dai himself. Syedna mohammed burhanuddin ra must have known this question would arise from people like you and for that reason he created trusts to manage all the money coming from the people and one more thing the expense of nobody except the syedna himself is born by the trust and others expenses of the family are born by themself .
And u must first know the history of the people of saifee mahal they own a large amount of ansestral wealth and you cannot imagine that how much they have so its better you get ur knowlegde first before blaming the people. And blaming syedna for every thing and again this is the best question u should go and ask the jamaat members of your town. Because they make the cheques nobody else and not even the Amil of your city has the write to make the payment of the zakat which is paid to them by the people of ur city and the cheques are made either in the name of dawat properties trust or dawat e hadiya trust Mumbai. Syedna used to always say don't just execel in the worldly knoweledge but in both deeni knowlegde and duniya both are necessary for existence so that ni body can fool you . But I guess you never heard him . Actually so try and find out ur answers urself instead of asking to someone or doing time pass over here verify every thing and question every thing it will be better for you.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Mon May 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Here's the contact details of the person .

Respected Mumineen,

Salaam,

May Allah Subhanava taála bestove all his rehmat and ikramaats on our beloved Aqa Maula Aali Qadr Muffaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin (TUS). Khuda Taála Aap ni umar ne ta roze qayamat daraz and daraz karjo. Aameen.

I Abbas Alihusain Tinwala aged 55 an electrician by profession am suffering from cronic renal failure and have to undergo haemodialysis twice a week at Cardinal Gracias Memorial Hospital, Vasai, Thane under the supervision of Dr Mahesh Prasad. I am a diabetic and having acute anclosis spondilitis since last 28 yrs. At present I am retired and not able to work physically and having severe difficulty in walking and Standing. For a long time my family income is not sufficient to bear the high medical expense, I just hope and may request your good self for medical aid which might resolve my problems and ease my life by the grace of allah almighty and all your help.

I would like to thank my mumineen brothers who were there by my side and concerned for my health and gave quick response to my request which I had posted on our esteemed groups. Also I wish to say that dialysis is not a treatment but a life support and has to be done twice a week....lifelong and the total monthly cost is Rs. 17000/- per month. My plea for help is not permanent as just it is a matter of time. If any saheb wants to see my hospital paper, My family member may come personally at your concern whenever required along with all documents required and reveal my condition.

Thanking You

Your's Truly

Abde Syedna (TUS)

Abbas A Tinwalla

B/304 Dhuri Campus

Ambadi Road

Vasai (W), Thane 401402

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon May 12, 2014 2:56 pm

@hello52
Ok brother thanks for accepting that qasre-**** people do ayyashi.

You said that these people are not enjoying frm our money and its there ancestral wealth, as far as i know all our dai before 51 were very poor, poorer than amil so from where does this ancestral wealth come, please explain?

Your thinking is that qasre**** people can do ayyashi other than dai, by saying this you are indirectly accepting that sms has also done ayyashi before becoming self proclaim dai and going little forward our future 54th dai is currently busy doing ayyashi.

Would also like to know what upliftment had our dai had done for POOR bohra?

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Mon May 12, 2014 5:19 pm

O mouth piece of the Nazim Dai! Shame on you and your master. All uplift cry and so called scholarships are fraud schemes. Ask your Moula to learn the meaning of charity from Ismaili Imam Aga Khan whom he love to copy only for his own glorification.

Abdullah Badruddin collected money as a beggar from early morning till Zuhr Namaz. He visited every shop of Mumbai Bohras and asked them to spread his Saya:
"Dawat Par Qarz Chey Utarwa Ma Madad Karo"
This Qarz was due to the Ayyashi of Abduqadir Najmuddin who spent Qarz amount lavishly on the weddings of his children. After him Abdulhusain Husamuddin and Abdullah Burhanuddin added in that Qarz more. Taher Saifuddin was like an ordinary person, prior to appointment of Dai Nazim. He migrated Mumbai only in the lust of wealth. He converted Dawat into family business. His children helped him fully to built an empire becoming Vampire for the community.

O Besharam! If Zakaat of the community used correctly, poverty must be eliminated 40 years ago.
If Zakaat of the community used properly then poor residential colonies must be eliminated from each cities, where Bohras are living like dogs.
If from Zakaat only 10% amount should be distributed to the poor class then our women and girls not enter into the hell of prostitution business.

hello52 wrote:In ur words nafisa you cannot be told any thing . the question you have asked shows your sheer negligence from the knowledge of dawat. The money given for zakat is used for the upliftment work, schorlarship and etc and I would like to remind you one thing again that the aaiyashi or what soever the people of saifee mahal do they do with there own money not any ones money and they are nit allowed to use that money for any purpose except the Dai himself. Syedna mohammed burhanuddin ra must have known this question would arise from people like you and for that reason he created trusts to manage all the money coming from the people and one more thing the expense of nobody except the syedna himself is born by the trust and others expenses of the family are born by themself .
And u must first know the history of the people of saifee mahal they own a large amount of ansestral wealth and you cannot imagine that how much they have so its better you get ur knowlegde first before blaming the people. And blaming syedna for every thing and again this is the best question u should go and ask the jamaat members of your town. Because they make the cheques nobody else and not even the Amil of your city has the write to make the payment of the zakat which is paid to them by the people of ur city and the cheques are made either in the name of dawat properties trust or dawat e hadiya trust Mumbai. Syedna used to always say don't just execel in the worldly knoweledge but in both deeni knowlegde and duniya both are necessary for existence so that ni body can fool you . But I guess you never heard him . Actually so try and find out ur answers urself instead of asking to someone or doing time pass over here verify every thing and question every thing it will be better for you.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 12, 2014 11:41 pm

The problem is that they extort money from us in the name of zakat and enjoy their lives. If we try to argue with them regarding zakat, they insult us and openly tell us not to come in the masjid and the community if we don't listen to them or to moulas wishes and commands. The fear of barat from the community and fingers being pointed at the whole family makes individual bow and submit to mullahs. If people stand up against these mullahs together only then mullahs will feel threatened and change their stance of oppression from mumineens.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:27 am

If U think so what all U both are saying then why U all people are so many in number world wide then you should do something instead not just sitting and barking over here you should learn to bite also and for that U need guts that U people don't have and abt my info on there family wealth is perfect there is no dout in that one thing and Moula never said to follow any one of his own family he always said to copy himself so from where the aiyashi of his family come in picture. instead of organising the media conference and annual meets you should have unanimoulsy attacked the dawat together if you think dawat is under danger and together U can bring in the wealth required to fight the case and I guess there must be some people of high contacts then go and do it I am waiting ...!!

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:33 am

and its shame on you people that being in large number you people are not able to do anything about the things you think as wrong.

I would like to tell u one thing stop reading and writhing this blogs because everything written over here or any where on internet is not TRUE so u should verify the acts first and. The authentication of the said thing before you say any thing. And if u are so much hurt by then enter into ur jamaat members and then reach up to The Dai and ask him about all this and clean up . Cleanliness begins from home my dear and it just doesn't begin with just talking over here it begins with action..

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:43 am

Nafisa U speak of a nazim Dai I don't know what that concept is completely but if he is just a nazim then who is the real Dai and why he his not coming in front of his people. He has been appointed by the imam to carry his duty to guid his people then where is he ?????
Secondly Qur'an says that Allah has created leaders for every thing In this world.and they will be till the day of qayamat and abt imam is also said that he will be there on earth in every period in satr or zuhoor. Then in his satr he created the Dai that means some one has to be there on this earth who is the chossen one of the imam and Allah to guide his people then where is he where is the Dai ? When you people rebeled against the Dai at that point nobody amonsg you got the thought to find the real Dai on the earth who can challenge the other so called dai's on the earth and guid the people of ur community. there are so many people who call them Dai .

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:00 am

And now finally about the aga khan there imam he doesn't follow any sayings of Qur'an and rasul (saw). And about him I will tell U don't tell me any thing I have two family as my neighbor so.
The person aga khan U say that U want to replicate. Nafisa the financial problem acrocity which our community faces ( as U say) is less then the his propel faces you have not seen his aaiyashi .
To name a few 1) sleeps with a new girl every day . And this is prohibited in Islam 2) he has told his followers that HAJ is not complulsory on you all the basic tenets of Islam he has removed except the tenent of "ZAKAT" This people have to give him the same way we give to our Dai. I say why he did not remove that also why he needs zakat . If U say that charity can be done by the Wealth of other people . And this is charity than let it be Mubarak to you dear . And the money he collects uses to make gardens world over and other works why can't he do sone thing for his community people . And again he is the imam he should have made the first attemp to revive the fatemid heritage world wide instead he kept on creating the gardens. But our Dai he not only revived the fatimid heritage should the world what the fatemids were and there knowlegde and also he helped his people to rise and has changed the face of the community in his life time . And for his work he his know in the worlds as aamat tus sultan , fatemi sultan this are the names he his refereed by the kings of Saudi Arabia ,UAE , and all the other countrys , my Dai lifted the people of Yemen by removing the plantation if qaut a drug which even the goverment of Yemen could not do . This is what he did now did ur AGA khan did .

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 am

And one last thing ur aga khan has led his people in such a darkness and has been misguided that no Muslim community in the whole world has been guided like this so don't bring that man in this topic. What he has done and what not ? Every body knows him what he has done..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 13, 2014 2:19 am

Zakaat and many other taxes that are paid by bohras are used in several self serving projects of Kothari Inc. They boast of building dargaahs, schools, hospitals, community centres etc.. They are creating their network of lucrative income at people expense and subsidies in name of religion.

They have created a monopolistic economy for themselves where abdes are the bonded customers.

Hello52 ! Nice try !

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 13, 2014 4:52 am

Mahal in srilanka
business class flight tickets
holidays in switzerland and other tourist spots
killing of animals in Africa
marrying beautiful babes and then having 100-200 kids from them
expensive cars,watches,perfumes.
personals trains
bribing government officials
living and eating lavish
unnecessary foreign tours with whole family

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 13, 2014 5:05 am

3 star dargah resorts

Expensive Schools & Hospitals

Investment funds meant for well connected rich abde businessmen

Maula-no-bunglow in every city

Chartered Helicopters and Flights

Paid degree from universities

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue May 13, 2014 5:17 am

It is ripe time that every Bohra should ask first himself what is the use of his Zakaat?
When he get answer and reached on the conclusion that his Zakaat is fully using for Haraam Khawri and Ayyashi of residents of Saify Mahal's, he should immediately stop funding so called Dai and his family. From this Ramadan I will not pay them .

O Mouth Piece of the Nazim Dai (Wagar Nass Na Putla) !
Shame on you and your master. All uplift cry and so called scholarships are fraud schemes. No full scholarship for community children.
Ask your Moula to learn the meaning of charity from Ismaili Nizari Imam Aga Khan whom he love to copy only for self glorification and projection. Don't attack on Aga Khan ,if he is spending money that is his pure wealth, and not collected from his community. He is real prince, designated by England, France, Austria, Germany etc, while Mufaddal is fake His Holiness. Aga Khan is not a beggar like Mufaddal Saifuddin who round the year looting money from Bohras and even not spare Hammal.

Read the history of Dawat, Abdullah Badruddin collected money as a beggar from early morning till Zuhr Namaz. He visited every shop of Mumbai Bohras and asked them to spread his Saya:
"Bhai ! Dawat Par Qarz Chey Utarwa Ma Madad Karo"
This Qarz was due to the Ayyashi of Abduqadir Najmuddin who spent Qarz amount lavishly on the weddings of his children. After him Abdulhusain Husamuddin and Abdullah Badruddin added in that Qarz more.This huge amount was paid with huge Sood by the Muklis Dawat Khidmat Guzaar in the final phase of Abdullah Badruddin. Taher Saifuddin was like an ordinary person, prior to the appointment of Dai Nazim. He migrated Mumbai only in the lust of wealth. He converted Dawat into family business. His children helped him fully to built an empire becoming Vampire for the community.

O Besharam! If Zakaat of the community used fairly, poverty must be eliminated 40 years ago.
If Zakaat of the community used properly then poor residential colonies in slum areas must be eliminated from each cities, where Bohras are living like dogs.
If from Zakaat only 10% amount should be distributed to the poor needy class then our women and girls not love to enter into the hell of prostitution business.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue May 13, 2014 6:00 am

Nafisa why everytime you make comparision with Aga Khan? Are you Aga-Khani?

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:45 am

Nafisa I must tell U you should go and read abt ur loved aga khan and his aayiyashi . You will know who is more aga khan or my Dai and abt zakat then why did aga khan did not abolish the zakat from his community when he removed every farz action of Islam I want this answers why not zakat ?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 am

Nafisa ben hope you belongs to Dawoodi Bohra ? If yes, than request to restrict the post only till dawoodi bohra. If require you can give eg. from Rasullallah, Imams and earlier dais there are plenty of examples.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 am

Sufi monk wrote:What is the use of Bohras Zakaat?

Mahal in srilanka
business class flight tickets
holidays in switzerland and other tourist spots
killing of animals in Africa
marrying beautiful babes and then having 100-200 kids from them
expensive cars,watches,perfumes.
personals trains
bribing government officials
living and eating lavish
unnecessary foreign tours with whole family

O mr Sufi saint mahl is not just in Sri Lanka its all over the world .
2) marring the babes . Have U seen them . And if also the marry then they are married in there own family they don't marry outside there family so its not anybodys concern

3) if so he is having tour that's for meeting his followers who call him to visit there city .
4) cars mostly all cars with syedna is the gifted one so no of ur concern .
5) bribing goverment official its nit possible firstly do U have any proof of that and secondly if though they do then for what purpose they do ??
6)tour with family the cost of travel of the Dai alone is given by the trust of the bohras and Nott for his family and so if they are going with him it shouldn't be of anybodys concern because they go with there wealth .
And U suni man when U don't know the basic of our community why the hell you are entering into the matter which is of no concern to you . Go and first get ur own house perfect before pointing at ours atleast our dai don't fool his people in the name of jihad by falsely interpreting the word . Go and stop them first or else ur whole future would die fighting for nothing.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 am

bohras are close to agha khanis, so obviously people will compare dai's with aghakhans.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue May 13, 2014 8:02 am

For your kind information I am Dawoodi Bohra, studied in Jamea Saifiya, Surat and passed 9 Darajah. My father,uncles,grandfather from both side were Aamils. I have observed lives of Qasre **li very closely. Often our Asatiza compared like this in Jamea:
Aga Khan Ni Misal Moula Ney government Ye protocol Apu, Ajab Moula Ni Shaan Chey
Aga Khan buildings banavi award Apey Chey, Ane Moula Ye Tu Fatemi Asaar Banawi Muslemeen Ne award Apu Chey.
Jem Aga Khan Nu Band, Scout, Girls guide, Guards Chey Eaij Misal Apna Moula Nu Bhi Chey.
TV,News Papers Ma Jaim Aga Khan Nu Awey Chey Tem Apna Moula Nu Bhi Awey Chey.
Governor,CM,Prime Minister, President Jaim Aga Khan Ne Maan Patar Ape Chey Tem Moula Ney Bhi Ape Chey.
List of comparison is long, what can I do?

Qasre **li is the bunch of evils. Their source of survival is fresh blood of Mumineen only. Unless they will not shoot by firing squid, Bohra will not be free from the clutches of Satan. Read history of Russia,France,China etc, you will get answer.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 13, 2014 8:45 am

Nafisa-you have correctly mentioned that the Kothar is the vampire of community. They are wolves ready to eat and tear the lives of the community members. They have deviated from being normal humans and have turned into deviant minds and there the only the resolution is to move out of the system so we could normal healthy lives or to stand up against them defacing their crimes and hatred for humanity. I am amazed that you have not brain washed as others who have studied in Jamea. But, in any event, you observations are about zakat are correct and how it is used we are aware of. Your fight and our fight is the same. Do you suggest any other alternative methods to deface these criminals so we can get rid of them or someone or something can make them realize to become normal human beings again?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 13, 2014 8:59 am

@ nafisa,

how did u manage to remain untouched from all those brainwashing going on in jameia and Amil circles?

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue May 13, 2014 2:56 pm

@ nafisa

If U belong to the family of amils then U should know where the zakat money is going or else U should ask ur Amil relative who also does the same thing which the shahzadas do of harassing the people under the name of Dai. He can give U correct answer where the money is going and who is authorised to use it rather ask the teacher of Jamea he or she can also guide U better U are student so U can ask and no one will take a dout on you .
And if U R studied in Jamea than how come you can U use such words for ur Dai I m shocked . I dout you . If U had been using that words for shahazadaz qasre aali and amil then I can understand but foe the Dai I cannot .

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue May 13, 2014 10:41 pm

I have read many Kutub and now get conclusion that Dawat hijacked.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed May 14, 2014 5:05 am

Nafisa, how much you are being paid by Aga Khanis- to propogate their praise- here in this forum.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed May 14, 2014 7:41 am

tasneempati wrote:Nafisa, how much you are being paid by Aga Khanis- to propogate their praise- here in this forum.
What is the rate going from Kothar's side?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed May 14, 2014 7:42 am

Nafisa wrote:For your kind information I am Dawoodi Bohra, studied in Jamea Saifiya, Surat and passed 9 Darajah. My father,uncles,grandfather from both side were Aamils. I have observed lives of Qasre **li very closely. Often our Asatiza compared like this in Jamea:
Aga Khan Ni Misal Moula Ney government Ye protocol Apu, Ajab Moula Ni Shaan Chey
Aga Khan buildings banavi award Apey Chey, Ane Moula Ye Tu Fatemi Asaar Banawi Muslemeen Ne award Apu Chey.
Jem Aga Khan Nu Band, Scout, Girls guide, Guards Chey Eaij Misal Apna Moula Nu Bhi Chey.
TV,News Papers Ma Jaim Aga Khan Nu Awey Chey Tem Apna Moula Nu Bhi Awey Chey.
Governor,CM,Prime Minister, President Jaim Aga Khan Ne Maan Patar Ape Chey Tem Moula Ney Bhi Ape Chey.
List of comparison is long, what can I do?

Qasre **li is the bunch of evils. Their source of survival is fresh blood of Mumineen only. Unless they will not shoot by firing squid, Bohra will not be free from the clutches of Satan. Read history of Russia,France,China etc, you will get answer.
I have never seen a Jamiya girl speak like that. Which Jamiya you were in???

If you were in Jamea tus Saifiyah then how many shafahi imtehaan have you cleared and what all were your major subjects wherein you have provided your thesis. I will look upon your reply for this.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am

Forget Zakat, bohras themselves, their Jaan, Maal, Aaal, everything they have BELONGS to More-La. More-La is their Master in this world and world after; they are petty and cheap slaves of Qasr-e-Mawalli; they are insects for these so-called royals; Abdes/Amtes Live and Die for More-La, period.