Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 12, 2014 4:43 pm

@ Sceptical,

Please don't ask for a ban on Mad Max theimmature because we need idiots like him to openly display the manners of this cult and it is extremely important for people to read his immature posts which are stupid, irrelevent, senseless, rubbish and laced with filthy language which shows the azeem-us-shaan of MS and his teachings......... su eni nirali shaan che !! :D :D

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon May 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Ppl who speak the truth shud b banned?possible considering
The amount of rubbish going on in this chatroom!
Skeptical r u gm talkin frm different I.d or r u sunni
As well... lover of awal salis saani?
Has to be either of 2! Or u still need to b educated
How many mumineen exist in this world who truly love mola tus
And also how many wahabis sunnis and mentally retards exist in this
Chatroom who pour their domestic frustrations on this chatroom!
Oh come on skepticall u gotta b one of them!!!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon May 12, 2014 4:56 pm

What we r taught r from our elders and mola tus
Has united 1.2 million mumineen around the world!
Well ur retard messages mr sunni or wahabi watever u r gulaam mohammed
It clearly shows what your parents hav thought u and
What a nutter u r today otherwise u wud not b wat u r today
Pity ur parents and ur screwed up upbringing!!!
Burn and rott in hell...surely abubaker umar and usman
All three wud come in ur kabar and wallopp ur body !!!
Keep cursing mola tus u foool the more u do...the more
U r makin a fool of urself and ur parents as always!!! Tch tch keep trying ideot...
That's all u can do in this chatroom
By the way saudis r lookin for some good wahabis to counter the shias tht r growing in the region, why don't u fax ur c.v to them!!! Moron!!

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Mon May 12, 2014 9:37 pm

maxthemature wrote:What we r taught r from our elders and mola tus
Has united 1.2 million mumineen around the world!
Well ur retard messages mr sunni or wahabi watever u r gulaam mohammed
It clearly shows what your parents hav thought u and
What a nutter u r today otherwise u wud not b wat u r today
Pity ur parents and ur screwed up upbringing!!!
Burn and rott in hell...surely abubaker umar and usman
All three wud come in ur kabar and wallopp ur body !!!
Keep cursing mola tus u foool the more u do...the more
U r makin a fool of urself and ur parents as always!!! Tch tch keep trying ideot...
That's all u can do in this chatroom
By the way saudis r lookin for some good wahabis to counter the shias tht r growing in the region, why don't u fax ur c.v to them!!! Moron!!
Wah wah!
Su muffy ni shaan che!
Ehna dumba jamaat ma what else can you expect!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 am

american muslim wrote:maxthemature, if you are so mature then why don't you tell us your real name instead of using a fake name. is this what your joker muffu has thought you? at least gulam muhammed has kept his real name. and on a last note

MUFFU MURDABAD
I dislike Muffu as much as the next person, but there is no point in propagating the hate so strongly. Let's be better than him. This kind of strong language is a bit of a put off and not conducive to constructive dialog and it discredits this forum.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 13, 2014 2:01 am

It is useless to apply for ejamaat card cancellation ! why would anyone do so ? there are several risks involved here. Anyone not happy with current abde governance, can quit silently without paying dues and silently fade away from the whole tamasha. The jamat card will turn yellow and red eventually cancelled, while the abde who has become a liberated bohra now can move on.

Some abde commented on bohra unity ! well.. let SMS and SKQ first unite their own family.. then they can work on people unity. Another advise is, if they can stop dividing people on basis of wealth also will be a good initiative. So much for the unity !! duhhh !

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:@ Sceptical,

Please don't ask for a ban on Mad Max theimmature because we need idiots like him to openly display the manners of this cult and it is extremely important for people to read his immature posts which are stupid, irrelevent, senseless, rubbish and laced with filthy language which shows the azeem-us-shaan of MS and his teachings......... su eni nirali shaan che !! :D :D
@GM:

why not talk about the other side of the coin. You are talking about the language of Max but are you blind to read the unethical and colloquial language used by some stooges on this forum.

If you are a neutralist and always come up with sensible things then why dont you oppose the wrong doings on your side of story. You are blaming about the manners of Max but what I can see is that he is far well mannered than some stupid sycophants trolling on this forum.

I hope you will take a note of it...

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Tue May 13, 2014 12:17 pm

@maxthemature

Ur rantings make me pity you. Just like the clouds can't hide the sun forever, the truth will be out and people like you will be chewing their own words. A crack within the Dai's family is only the first sign....and it's the sign of good times to come.

Shout as much as you can but one thing will not change: people have started thinking rationally. Although, people are wary to talk about it openly. One thing is for sure most people are following MS out of fear than out of love. What did he gain after all?

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue May 13, 2014 1:58 pm

I have also observed that most people are following SMS and staying with status quo because they don't see another way out for fulfilling their sense of belonging to a culture and community. Very few people are die hard believers in the rightfulness of SMS camp's claims.

Besides, we've also been trained and programmed to "follow the leader" and "follow the crowd" which until recent events hve been virtually synonymous with purity of faith for the vast majority of Bohras. Now, there appears to be more "independent thought" that is seeping through the cracks and asking questions even though in their own minds.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Only some minor revolutions in some cities are required and this empire will come down as a pack of cards!! Soon God Willing .........

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm

JC wrote:Only some minor revolutions in some cities are required and this empire will come down as a pack of cards!! Soon God Willing .........
Actually we just need a few leaks to develop in the levies and the banks will break.
If people in only one jamaat turn and take over their markaz/masjid/mawaid, others will get the himmat they need to stand up and speak up!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue May 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Haqq_Prevails wrote:
JC wrote:Only some minor revolutions in some cities are required and this empire will come down as a pack of cards!! Soon God Willing .........
Actually we just need a few leaks to develop in the levies and the banks will break.
If people in only one jamaat turn and take over their markaz/masjid/mawaid, others will get the himmat they need to stand up and speak up!
We need some mumineen in some jamaats to stand beside those who have already taken a stand. If every person waits for his neighbor to take the first step, there will be no revolution, no awakening and 20 years from now your sons and daughters will point to you as the generation that sold them out so that you could have a masjid/mawaid to go to and you did not want to suffer a little hardship for the sake of the return of piety to religion.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 13, 2014 10:19 pm

yes correct, only if one town takes control of their own affairs everything will fall in days.

and I am pretty much sure this will start from India.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed May 14, 2014 3:13 am

yesterday landed on Indian soil, and I will be here for few months, so today I thought lets go and check out what's going on with Indian bohras, and found 80% is against mazoon sahab, they have no idea about what court case is running, and they are in complete submission to MS.

also thinks Mazoon sahab case is already cancelled and no case is running in court.

they have no idea about fatemidawat.com and also the website which updates court case.

also when I told them I kept my son name by my own, they looked at me like I have asked for their Kidney to sell ROFL hahaha

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed May 14, 2014 8:56 am

by the what name you chose for your son???

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 am

Most of Indian Bohras are ignorant andlove to live in a well as slaves and that is very sorry state of affairs given the freedom and exposure available in India .... it seems bohras choose not be aware of anything, they are too afraid!! Same is true for bohras of Pakistan, Banagladesh and Sri Lanka.

Any sort of revolution or rocking the boat will come from outside Indian Sub-Continent and perhaps that news will then slowly spread and show its impact. Secondly I see no hope from current generation, sadly. My hope is the children who are in their teens now and it is they who will revolt, at least some signs of this are there in USA and Canada.

No God, no Messiah will come to save us; we have to save ourselves.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 am

SKQ needs to step out and reach out to local bohras who are not net savvy ! SKQ and his team needs to get their feet on street and go to bohra doors.

It would be interesting to see if SKQ will opt for fanfare or simplicity in reaching out to bohras ! sharing literature and instruction through net has limited audience and users.

SKQ shall have equal rights to access the jamat properties as per his claim of rightful dai or as mazoon ! then why is he not stepping out and reaching out to public, far and wide !

What is SKQ’s stand and instructions on following projects and properties

MSB
SBUT
Saifee Hospital
Dargahs
FMB
Qarzan Hasana

What is SKQ’s policy on :

Accountability of Funds & expenses ( Zakaat, wajebaat, other taxes)
Tanzeem Committee formation
Responsibilties of Amils under his leadership

Can any SKQ follower share some views on above points.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed May 14, 2014 10:15 am

Sufi monk wrote:yes correct, only if one town takes control of their own affairs everything will fall in days.

and I am pretty much sure this will start from India.
Bhai Sufi Monk
Good luck as you land on Indian soil to start the revolution.
Btw, read Sun Tsu's "Art of War" - it might come in handy.
Strategy, stiff upper lip, is the name of the game, if you know what I mean. 8)

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 1:12 am

true_bohra wrote:by the what name you chose for your son???
for sure it is not as taher saifuddin,mohammad burhanuddin or mufaddal saifuddin LOL

almost every baby is getting these above names recently.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 1:19 am

I have been witnessing much jhalaat here, most people do attends majlis and jamaat almost every day, they even pray most namaaz in masjid,

but when we go to their home, they are not clean as they should be, their shops are not well maintained, very little concern about the poor and needy, no one is ready to look for their brother and sisters.

most are just busy in their own life, they hardly care if someone is in some need.

In short they have failed to understand true message of ISLAM and Ahlul byat.

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Thu May 15, 2014 8:08 am

Sufi monk wrote:
true_bohra wrote:by the what name you chose for your son???
for sure it is not as taher saifuddin,mohammad burhanuddin or mufaddal saifuddin LOL

so what !! sufi monk !!
there is nothing like LOL in this ,this name is in quraan itself . if you are thinking this name is just is given bcoz of dai s name . so you are wrong

you talk so much on brotherhood ,poverty and cleanliness, concern about poor n needy

its all like ( badi badi baatein wada pav khate)

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 8:11 am

answerer wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: for sure it is not as taher saifuddin,mohammad burhanuddin or mufaddal saifuddin LOL

so what !! sufi monk !!
there is nothing like LOL in this ,this name is in quraan itself . if you are thinking this name is just is given bcoz of dai s name . so you are wrong

you talk so much on brotherhood ,poverty and cleanliness, concern about poor n needy

its all like ( badi badi baatein wada pav khate)
are we running out of other names? there are no other names left in ISLAM?

btw brotherhood,poverty and cleanliness should be taught by Dai isnt it?

but these days he is busy in collecting coconuts and dancing in yemen.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 15, 2014 9:48 am

I know you would not name him with name of Duaats, but my question was very simple and you twisting it.

As a fellow forum member I just asked about your son and you getting so irked. I just asked the name and thats it. Its your choice if you dont want to disclose it.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 am

true_bohra wrote:I know you would not name him with name of Duaats, but my question was very simple and you twisting it.

As a fellow forum member I just asked about your son and you getting so irked. I just asked the name and thats it. Its your choice if you dont want to disclose it.
it is obvious u want to know more details about people here, so u can run to ur master and he can send goons to threaten people, but sorry few guys here are far smarter than whole of your badri mahal spy team :wink:

and yes when I have option to name my kid on ahlul bayt and imamain I won't name him any thing else. :idea:

and every momeen and shia must do do same.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:52 am

16 May.... India's future will be decided.
16 June ... Dawoodi Bohra's future will be decided.
:)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 15, 2014 3:33 pm

answerer wrote:there is nothing like LOL in this ,this name is in quraan itself . if you are thinking this name is just is given bcoz of dai s name . so you are wrong
The name Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman were also the names given by Mola Ali (a.s.) to his own sons who were martyred in Karbala, so why doesn't the Dai permit his followers to use these names just the way Mola Ali (a.s.) did ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 15, 2014 4:22 pm

watsup msg :

SMS ehna court na reply ma em kahe che ke hame to koi Dawoodi Bohra mumin ke je SKQ ne maanta hoi enhe ex-communicate, social boycott nathi karta. Aa su mazaak ni waat che. Ek dikri ne dhamki aapi khud na bawa na janaza ma naa aawa didha. Shz Qaid Johar ye Azad Maidan ma speech ma baraat kari. Pan agar jo SMS ya ehna logo hawe em kare to court ma je qasam khaai ne statement file kari che ehna khilaf thai jaai, criminal offence thai jaai. Je koi SKQ ne Dai maanta hoi ehne hawe te see koi darwani zaroorat nathi.

Today morning Mohamedbhai Khorakhiwala (follower of SKQ) had again gone to Raudat Tahera for ziarat alone, after ziarat when he was coming out hazereen said laanat aloud, he was also pushed and manhandled and his topi was thrown by Abbas Hotelwala, his son Murtuza and his brother Najmuddin, one more was also there which Mohamedbhai did not recognise, matter reported to J.J. Marg Police Station and F.I.R lodged.
Fiamanillah.
Several mumenin believers of SKQ today went for ziarat in Raudat Tahera. The security there could not do anything because SMS had said in his court affidavit that we have not stopped anyone from coming to Rozat or any Masjid.

What is more, SMS also said in his affidavit that we have not excommunicated (Baraat) on anyone believing in SKQ.

Followers of SKQ can now go to any Masjid, any Mazar and any Qabrastan..... If anyone stops them then they can complaint and SMS would be in contempt of court !!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu May 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Its true that Maula Ali named his son Abu Bakar Umer and Usman and people know who was the real Siddique and Farooq and Ghani, all these titles were that of Ali and his aal, before people used to proudly name their children saddam hussain and qazafi but they dont do that any more, theres nothing wrong with the names but peoples deed bring a bad name to their names

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Fri May 16, 2014 12:34 am

Salaam,

looking at political situation in India and considering MS close ties with modi, it will be best for SKQ to proceed for US for his life safety.

Condition in India and also for bohras in general are going to get worst.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri May 16, 2014 6:09 am

Sheikh Moiz bhai you are right, Modi is a very cruel man, and considering close connections with the MS faction, it would not be difficult for them to eliminate him completely with his family. I think SKQ sahib should play his trump card or Joker card, he should now expose this cult inside out and make people believe that what all happens with all this funds collected in the name of god, and what all practices are just made to belief and does not carry any significance in Islam.