Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rebel

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 pm

The community people is under siege so we can't blame the people of the community. They are brainwashed and led to believe in incorrect teachings. We all need to realize the fact that many of the community men and women are not well educated to think rationally and logically to differentiate from correct and incorrect teachings and practices. They have been conditioned to think and act in certain way so they do it. Many of us were like them before as well but some people changed and challenged the kothar. So the community can do it too if they are shown the correct path they will rise against kothar. Only the might and unity of the people who will rise against the oppression lead to downfall of the kothar. Nothing else will.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 14, 2014 3:30 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Syedna Abdulhussein Husamuddin and Syedna Abdulla Badruddin in Karachi, travelling in horse carriage through the lane where current Faiz-e-Hakimi stands.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 4/24tm.jpg[/img]

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

Jamare che Moula Mohabbat ni Roti
Che ilm si bharpur hiqmat ni Roti

Ajab shan si hamne mawaid karine
khub jamari haqiqat ni Roti

Jamare che chavi chavine hamne
Moula Muffadal ye ulfat ni Roti

Amal sehel nathi banavu Roti
bane che kamai ne mehnat ni Roti

Su samjhe qader aa Roti ni naadaan
ke bakhshi che Moulaye izzat ni Roti

Che aapno ejaaz Faizul Mawaid
Mile jema hamne Neamat ni Roti

Hamara che Razzak Moula Muffadal
Je hamne jamare che jannat ni Roti

Raho baaqi Saiful Huda aa jahan ma
jaha lag che baaqi aa khilqat ni Roti.

source: Whatsapp

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu May 15, 2014 12:58 am

mustansir_g wrote:Slowly and gradually we will become PAGAN, in our case all the idols frm sms family will be inside raudat tahera and abdes will worship them as intermediatery to god similar like pagan use to do in mecca centuries yrs before islam was reveal by our beloved prophet.
We are PAGAN. The idol of STS and SMB is already installed in Rozat in the form of Kabar. What else you want!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu May 15, 2014 8:09 am

Maqbool wrote:
mustansir_g wrote:Slowly and gradually we will become PAGAN, in our case all the idols frm sms family will be inside raudat tahera and abdes will worship them as intermediatery to god similar like pagan use to do in mecca centuries yrs before islam was reveal by our beloved prophet.
We are PAGAN. The idol of STS and SMB is already installed in Rozat in the form of Kabar. What else you want!
Awaiting tawaaf around grave :D

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu May 15, 2014 8:24 am

wait untill its made out with Khak E shifa..

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 15, 2014 8:29 am

Do we see light at the end of the tunnel or has the clouds (kohtar) completely shrouded the purity of light which is so much needed in the community.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 am

Msg fwded as recieved
.......................................... BEWARE!BEWARE!
Some daawats dalaal and under agent of daavedaar have been given public relation job of SHIATE ALI to grab more money and to play with feelings and emotions of bohras.
Hazaaro lakho croro laanat.
JUJER B.S. SHAAKIR
Shk. Mustafa Kanchwala and Shabbir Bharmal supporting daawats enemy Murtaza ali alias topi owner of Alamdar infra and partner of Shehzada saheb is henchman of daawedaar and now handling Daaawats PR.
Shame on you guys pls fwd this msg and dont respect or give importance to this impure souls at all.
NOTE DUE TO BIG MONEY SCAM MURTAZAALI AND TEAM ALAMDAR HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF THIS PROJECT BY TAHA B.S. BUT OTHER SHAIKHS ARE GIVING THEM OPPORTUNITY IN DAAWATS ORGANIZATION.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri May 16, 2014 6:13 am

Now Alamdar Infrastructure which was by yesterday the most trusted and relied name for Dawat na sahebos, now after resignation because of Qaid Johnny corruption becomes Dawedar na logo.....hahaha what a joke!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri May 16, 2014 6:17 am

mustansir_g wrote:
Maqbool wrote: We are PAGAN. The idol of STS and SMB is already installed in Rozat in the form of Kabar. What else you want!
Awaiting tawaaf around grave :D
Brother,
I have been to almost all the mazhars, and the most important ones like Burhanpur, Galiakot etc. People do make tawaf of Qubba Mubarak which at first i thought weird. After knowing from a lot of people and sources regarding the tawafs around Qubba Mubarak, i did not get any convincing or a reliable answer. This is complete innovation in Islam.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 am

Akhtiar bhai..... Not innovation in Islam......innovation in Bohrism!!
As it is MS has said that doing tawaaf of the two kabar is as good as doing tawaaf of Kaaba and doing ziyarat of Muqaddas Syedna is as good as doing ziyarat of Imam Husain....Nauzobillah!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 16, 2014 12:56 pm

We are innovating new and unique methodologies to worship. I fail to understand where is our Imam hiding in this present age and time. He must be cursing the TS, BM and MS that the throne he asked them to save until his return has been usurped by the Dai and the gang. So many unique ways to worship Allah and our Imam must be wondering how on earth his community become so innovative.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 16, 2014 4:53 pm

mustansir_g wrote:Msg fwded as received
Some daawats dalaal and under agent of daavedaar have been given public relation job of SHIATE ALI to grab more money and to play with feelings and emotions of bohras.Hazaaro lakho croro laanat.JUJER B.S. SHAAKIRShk. Mustafa Kanchwala and Shabbir Bharmal supporting daawats enemy Murtaza ali alias topi owner of Alamdar infra and partner of Shehzada saheb is henchman of daawedaar and now handling Daaawats PR.Shame on you guys pls fwd this msg and dont respect or give importance to this impure souls at all.NOTE DUE TO BIG MONEY SCAM MURTAZAALI AND TEAM ALAMDAR HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF THIS PROJECT BY TAHA B.S. BUT OTHER SHAIKHS ARE GIVING THEM OPPORTUNITY IN DAAWATS ORGANIZATION.
This is a typical dirty political game played by Muffy's agents to shield his brother Qaid Johar as one message was already doing rounds on Bohra watsup in which it had exposed the rampant corruption and looting by Shabbir Bharmal of SBUT so in order to counter that message, Muffy's PR team have now started sending the above message !! Shabbir Bharmal who was a very important person in SBUT since years now suddenly becomes an SKQ agent ???? These mafia agents are also in cohorts with Murtuzaali of Alamdar Infra as they both have now amicably decided to blame Alamdar Infra for all the financial loot and mess in SBUT because Alamdar's contract is over and they have now shifted to their main office at Lower Parel after completing their loot in SBUT. hence this way Qaid Johar wants to come out clean and transfer all the blame on the stooges appointed by him. As usual, the gullible abdes will again fall in their trap !!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat May 17, 2014 1:18 am

Received on whatsup
Sonia Gandhi , Rahul Gandhi ya Manmohan Singh did not come personally to meet Aaliqadr Mufaddal Moula (TUS) for offering condolences on the wafat of Burhanuddin Aqa (TUS) magar Narendra Modi Aayo... Barakat su thai Modi ney ? Ki aajey he is the Prime Minister of India !! Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola !!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 17, 2014 1:19 am

Maqbool wrote:Received on whatsup
Sonia Gandhi , Rahul Gandhi ya Manmohan Singh did not come personally to meet Aaliqadr Mufaddal Moula (TUS) for offering condolences on the wafat of Burhanuddin Aqa (TUS) magar Narendra Modi Aayo... Barakat su thai Modi ney ? Ki aajey he is the Prime Minister of India !! Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola !!
hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 17, 2014 3:17 am

Hindu na sapna ma Burhanuddin Moula (RA) aaya anney farmayu ke mehra Dika Ali Qadr (ABU BAKR) Muffat-Dal BS mehra pacchi dai che anney Moula koi bhi momin na sapna ma naa aya, su mumineen Hindu karta wadharey Gunehgar che. Ajab Gajab Nirali Shaan Moula Moula Muffat-Dal Moula

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat May 17, 2014 4:03 am

mustansir_g wrote:Msg fwded as recieved
Some daawats dalaal and under agent of daavedaar have been given public relation job of SHIATE ALI to grab more money and to play with feelings and emotions of bohras.
JUJER B.S. SHAAKIR

Shk. Mustafa Kanchwala and Shabbir Bharmal supporting daawats enemy Murtaza ali alias topi owner of Alamdar infra and partner of Shehzada saheb is henchman of daawedaar and now handling Daaawats PR.
Shame on you guys pls fwd this msg and dont respect or give importance to this impure souls at all.
NOTE DUE TO BIG MONEY SCAM MURTAZAALI AND TEAM ALAMDAR HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF THIS PROJECT BY TAHA B.S. BUT OTHER SHAIKHS ARE GIVING THEM OPPORTUNITY IN DAAWATS ORGANIZATION.
My personal experience regarding Juzer Shakir, unqualified, non competent legal council of Dawate Hadiyah are as follow:
i). He is known as Mr. 10% in SBUT office.
ii). If you wish to spoil any good work then consult him or that comes at least in his knowledge.
iii). He is a black Mailer, number of filthy rich Shaikhs were targeted by him. If it comes in the knowledge of Juzer Shakir that so and so Shaikh uttered something wrong about any Shahzada then know his job starts. He prepared case of Baraat and Shaikh will get Najaat only after payment him Kafarat.
iv). Qaidjoher blindly believe him so he exploit everyone.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 17, 2014 6:48 am

A man though not an atheist but more of worldly person when told to attend WAAZ refused saying that-

I am not really interested because as it is I don't understand some and what little I comprehend I forget after a while.

Do this his friend told him my wife has been cooking food for me since many years. Sometimes I do not know the ingredients... I sometimes eat without knowing the nutritional value and I forget what I ate after sometime. But the end result is I'm FIT and HEALTHY.

Similarly BAYAN is the food for the soul whether you remember it or not your mind and soul is guided and it helps you to be strong and healthy morally through the journey of life.

Zikra is an extra ordinary nutritional flavour. This is a dish which is served only once in a year. It has its own unique flavour.

By missing it - you may not only miss it for the whole year but you may never ever get to hear it again as life is so uncertain and the unique bayan is rarely repeated...

This year is the first ZIKRA of our Maula TUS. It is a unique event striking a cord with intellectual people with its highly informative & rare knowledge.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 17, 2014 6:48 am

A giant fan install in raudat tahera spec 15 feet wings 5 blade 400 sq mtr of air blow cost is Rs 6.5 lacs BMW motor

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat May 17, 2014 7:31 am

mustansir_g wrote:Msg fwded as recieved
JUJER B.S. SHAAKIR

Can someone clarify is Juzar BS accused of being a traitor of SMS camp or what ? the above message is very confusing

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 17, 2014 8:47 am

I have attended Zikra bayan but I never found to be informative, intellectual or of rare knowledge. Like any other events it seems to be a social event. Our community is very social and it is necessary because these contacts that you make by meeting new people in Zikra and other events helps you in business, making more friends in the community means you are widening your social circle which may help your business grow and helps your children getting married.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

and here comes the Roti Maaraz

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 am

asad: May I please bother you to supply a translation. I could read and understand some but not all. Thank you!

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun May 18, 2014 1:47 am

A Bohra businessperson Hakimuddin sent WhatsApp messages to a Bohra group promoting his messaging business at low cost of Rs. 60. In this audio you can hear Bhaisaheb/Janab is demanding, "Who gave you raza?" He orders Bhai Hakimuddin to stop his service right away or he will be barred from all Raza.
Listen to the 3-minute thrashing and humiliation.
http://1drv.ms/1kzAsAM
Click above link. When link opens click again on "Bhaisaheb threatening a Bohra".

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 am

Mkenya wrote:A Bohra businessperson Hakimuddin sent WhatsApp messages to a Bohra group promoting his messaging business at low cost of Rs. 60. In this audio you can hear Bhaisaheb/Janab is demanding, "Who gave you raza?" He orders Bhai Hakimuddin to stop his service right away or he will be barred from all Raza.
Listen to the 3-minute thrashing and humiliation.
http://1drv.ms/1kzAsAM
Click above link. When link opens click again on "Bhaisaheb threatening a Bohra".
this amil is talking like he is king of 6 mohallas, what would he do if some hindu would provide such SMS service?

would he call him like this?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 2:00 am

one more thing I have noticed, most of time this 2 paise ki illiterate bensaheb first calls and then handovers phone to amil so he can thrash momineen in almost every case.

I am sure that momeen bhai must felt humiliated by both amil and his wife.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun May 18, 2014 2:34 am

Mkenya wrote:asad: May I please bother you to supply a translation. I could read and understand some but not all. Thank you!
Main points after the salutations

SMS has been time and again pointed out the relevance of making Roti specially on the occasion of Urs of Syedna Ismail Badruddin in Jamnagar where he extolled the virtues in great detail.

In the light of the above during the exams of Jamea a new exhibition on benefit of Roti making in Raudat Tahera will be arranged.

In this exhibition benifits of Roti and Roti making and other interesting observations regarding it and practical aspects of it will be shown.

All people should visit it specially people associated with FMB

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun May 18, 2014 3:09 am

Only thing i feel like is giving extreme BAD WORDS thats it. Guys i dont want this MS as my spiritual leader am just awaiting for the right moment. I thank to allah that he made me independent enough that i dont require any kind of help from jamaat.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon May 19, 2014 1:19 am

Got this on whatsapp. There is a video as well but don't know how to upload here as the video is on whatsapp.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO FLASH ALL OVER OUR MOMIN BROTHER

This is to inform that Venu Ravichandran producer who included imam hussain (a.s) NAUHA in his Tamil movie Thirumanam Enum Nikkah, he hurt all of our dawoodi bohra Shia’s sentiment, MATAAM & NAUHA Which we do in commemoration of the family of Prophet Mohammed(SAWS) was massacred in the land of Karbala on the 10th of Muharram. We dawoodi bohra Shia’s will not accept this kind act of Venu Ravichandran as he doing it deliberately . Movie is scheduled to be release on 23rd May 2014-1435.

We request all our momin brother's to please flash this NEWS among our surrounding.

we have to high-light this to higher officials in Chennai so that this scene should be removed and venu ravichandran has to apologise for it

NOTE : Venu Ravichandran is the producer who was the producer of Velayudham