Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saeed al Khair

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 am

SKQ is Muttaqi, Aalim, Sakhi and have many qualities

londonchick

London hostpital nass video and audio

Unread post by londonchick » Sun May 18, 2014 3:20 am

Hmm so just seen the nass video and heard the audio clip today in majlis. I dunno but it didnt seem right and why show it now? After all this time and they decided to show it now. Anyone else seen the video or heard the audio?

MMH

Re: nass video and audio clip

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 3:41 am

londonchick wrote:Hmm so just seen the nass video and heard the audio clip today in majlis. I dunno but it didnt seem right and why show it now? After all this time and they decided to show it now. Anyone else seen the video or heard the audio?
No I have not seen it but it looks like Aqa Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin was sitting up and speaking...thats what I heard from my cousin...

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 3:44 am

MMH wrote:
londonchick wrote:Hmm so just seen the nass video and heard the audio clip today in majlis. I dunno but it didnt seem right and why show it now? After all this time and they decided to show it now. Anyone else seen the video or heard the audio?
No I have not seen it but it looks like Aqa Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin was sitting up and speaking...thats what I heard from my cousin...
Just seen the video and listened to the audio.
I saw a manipulated sick father by his sons... after a major stroke :(
What a coincidence, no video when SMB(ra) was "talking"...
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun May 18, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 3:48 am

sounds like Zinger or True bohra/James is back with new improved username with new improved chicky businesses ROFL

:mrgreen: :roll:

londonchick

Unread post by londonchick » Sun May 18, 2014 3:59 am

Sufi monk wrote:
sounds like Zinger or True bohra/James is back with new improved username with new improved chicky businesses ROFL

Excuse me but this is someone else. Next time think before posting something.

londonchick

Unread post by londonchick » Sun May 18, 2014 4:02 am

Saw the video and I thought it was fake. If SMB had a major stroke and his left side's paralysed then how could he lift both arms? It just didnt make sense :-/

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 4:08 am

londonchick wrote:Saw the video and I thought it was fake. If SMB had a major stroke and his left side's paralysed then how could he lift both arms? It just didnt make sense :-/

I want to see the video...

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 4:09 am

londonchick wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: sounds like Zinger or True bohra/James is back with new improved username with new improved chicky businesses ROFL

Excuse me but this is someone else. Next time think before posting something.
sorry

I am just kidding, your username is funny and does sounds like some black hindu dude trying to pretend girl under username londonchick LOL, anyways looking forward to see the video u are talking about.

londonchick

Unread post by londonchick » Sun May 18, 2014 4:14 am

sorry

I am just kidding, your username is funny and does sounds like some black hindu dude trying to pretend girl under username londonchick LOL, anyways looking forward to see the video u are talking about.
LMFAO!!!! Couldn't think of a user name so just came up with that... says it all, chick from london town. Haha

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 4:24 am

Sceptical wrote:
MMH wrote: No I have not seen it but it looks like Aqa Moula Mohammed Burhanuddin was sitting up and speaking...thats what I heard from my cousin...
Just seen the video and listened to the audio.
I saw a manipulated sick father by his sons... after a major stroke :(
What a coincidence, no video when SMB(ra) was "talking"...

Skeptical- I want to know whats on the video....I really do...can you briefly describe....

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 4:25 am

londonchick

Unread post by londonchick » Sun May 18, 2014 4:31 am

No thats not the video. Im actually talking bout the video and audio taken at the hospital

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 am

londonchick wrote:No thats not the video. Im actually talking bout the video and audio taken at the hospital

This video I have seen. I am talking about the video going on right now which no one is allowed to record...strictly....

Its the video of the London hospital....It has Burhanuddin Moula speaking...sitting upright and speaking..

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 am

oh okay so u guys are sitting in masjid right now and they showing some video on screen...quick record it.

I preferred to watch cartoons sitting at home then listening muffy's waez :mrgreen:

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun May 18, 2014 4:43 am

londonchick wrote:
sorry

I am just kidding, your username is funny and does sounds like some black hindu dude trying to pretend girl under username londonchick LOL,

Blatantly racist. Any moderation team on this forum?

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Sun May 18, 2014 4:54 am

I just saw the video & heard the audio and as far as i remember then last time mufaddal bhaisaab had said that he was not present in the hospital instead his other brothers were present in the hospital along with Dr.Moiz Bhaisaab.He was infact at home & someone went there & broke the news to him about nass.But here in the video it shows that he is very much present there & others are doing his qadambosi.Also face of Burhanuddin Moula isnt similar & voice is not clear.Something fishy for sure.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 5:03 am

@AgnosticIndian

sorry all moderators went to vote for muslim murderer modi, try to contact them after some time.
AgnosticIndian wrote:Yes Modi won!! My vote was for him.
Last edited by Sufi monk on Sun May 18, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 5:06 am

confused_mumin wrote:I just saw the video & heard the audio and as far as i remember then last time mufaddal bhaisaab had said that he was not present in the hospital instead his other brothers were present in the hospital along with Dr.Moiz Bhaisaab.He was infact at home & someone went there & broke the news to him about nass.But here in the video it shows that he is very much present there & others are doing his qadambosi.Also face of Burhanuddin Moula isnt similar & voice is not clear.Something fishy for sure.
did you succeed to record something?

Yes I remember on malumaat picture was published in which muffy was sitting at home on massalla and some body conveyed him this message and he was doing tasleem to accept this nass, for sure he was not present in hospital room.

I am sure GM bhai will dig out this video later on.
Last edited by Sufi monk on Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 5:12 am

I ve recorded the video/audio.
Will post it soon Incha'allah.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:17 am

Sufi monk wrote:Here is video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9wG2Irv-Q
I have sony smart TV with Ethernet(internet available) option. So I just saw this video on inbuilt youtube on TV. I am not able to understand the words of 52 dai RA. when some important things come, the camera is moved to other location. Now a days HD camera with high quality zooming is available which is helpful to see the exact gesture of the lips. If it is very important day then why they have not capture Video & Audio with as much as high quality. Second thing they have 2 other cameras on both sides. So why they have not shoot this event with complete zoom towards the 52 dai RA, Does anyone want to fool people?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 5:22 am

no smart TV is required to understand simple fact that SMB was heavily medicated, and just after major stroke he was in no condition to speak or to travel.

Muffy has played dirty game, and Justice will soon prevail Ameen.

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Sun May 18, 2014 5:30 am

By showing such tempered video in public, they are digging bigger hole/grave for themselves.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 5:35 am

There were 3 parts

1) Audio clip from Hospital, 3rd Rajab : we can hear SMB(ra) conferring Nass on SMS.
- No image :!:
- There were subtitles beacause SMB(ra) words were hard to understand

2) Video clip from Hopsital, after SMS was aware of the Nass
- SMB(ra) was only moving his right hand.
- Sharbaat given with a spoon by QJ bs. :!:
- SMS was stading in front of SMB(ra) but he didn't seem to recognize his son. Other Shehazadas were saying to SMB(ra) that SMS was in front of him. But no reaction from SMB(ra). Finally, SMS stood closer and then SMB(ra) put his hand on his shoulder.
- No words from SMB(ra).

3) Audio clip from 19th rajab, SMB(ra) performing shahadat zikar of Imam Husain (AS).
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:37 am

Would anyone please upload the video?
I am eagerly waiting for the video.......

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 5:38 am

total flop show, it means in no video SMB(R) declared any thing.....

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 am

I wish to add that speeches by QJbs didn't seem spontaneous. As if he was reciting a well prepared one.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 5:48 am

I hoped this video would raise the doubt. By unfortunately this is exactly like the Raudat Tahera nass drama : ambiguous.

People will believe what they want to. I think it will be very difficult for SKQ to react against this video.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Sun May 18, 2014 5:48 am

Kindly some one post the video....

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 18, 2014 5:49 am

@sufi aka incredible, GM, voice, fatemaMN, skqfan and many other:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.