Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
true_bohra

Re: nass video and audio clip

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 18, 2014 5:58 am

Ohh how did I miss akhtiar wahid

Hahahahahahaha

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Sun May 18, 2014 6:08 am

I just saw the video & heard the audio and as far as i remember then last time mufaddal bhaisaab had said that he was not present in the hospital instead his other brothers were present in the hospital along with Dr.Moiz Bhaisaab.He was infact at home & someone went there & broke the news to him about nass.But here in the video it shows that he is very much present there & others are doing his qadambosi.Also face of Burhanuddin Moula isnt similar & voice is not clear.Something fishy for sure.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 6:17 am

TB bhai, please calm down yourself.
I found the video very ambiguous personally.
How can you explain that when SMB(ra) is talking, there is no video?
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun May 18, 2014 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Sun May 18, 2014 6:18 am

Can someone post the Audio when SMS said he was at home. At the time of nass.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 6:22 am

suleman wrote:Can someone post the Audio when SMS said he was at home. At the time of nass.

was there a video stating SMS was at home?

I think that was just a statement made by his son in law...Abdulqadir b.s

londonchick

Unread post by londonchick » Sun May 18, 2014 6:24 am

confused_mumin wrote:I just saw the video & heard the audio and as far as i remember then last time mufaddal bhaisaab had said that he was not present in the hospital instead his other brothers were present in the hospital along with Dr.Moiz Bhaisaab.He was infact at home & someone went there & broke the news to him about nass.But here in the video it shows that he is very much present there & others are doing his qadambosi.Also face of Burhanuddin Moula isnt similar & voice is not clear.Something fishy for sure.
I agree. I think it was an old video with added scenes/shots/whatever you call it... anything can be done with technology nowadays

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:25 am

confused_mumin wrote:I just saw the video & heard the audio and as far as i remember then last time mufaddal bhaisaab had said that he was not present in the hospital instead his other brothers were present in the hospital along with Dr.Moiz Bhaisaab.He was infact at home & someone went there & broke the news to him about nass.But here in the video it shows that he is very much present there & others are doing his qadambosi.Also face of Burhanuddin Moula isnt similar & voice is not clear.Something fishy for sure.
I just discussed with one friend(He is believing in SMS). According to him "after saying SMB(ra) about nass to SMS, other brother go back to the SMS & asked to come at hospital. the sharbat & all other stuff is happening after he came."

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 am

MMH wrote:
suleman wrote:Can someone post the Audio when SMS said he was at home. At the time of nass.

was there a video stating SMS was at home?

I think that was just a statement made by his son in law...Abdulqadir b.s
SMS said today just before the video that he was at home when SMB(ra) confered nass upon him (the first part of the audio clip).

silvertongue

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun May 18, 2014 6:26 am

Its true that Maula Ali named his son Abu Bakar Umer and Usman and people know who was the real Siddique and Farooq and Ghani, all these titles were that of Ali and his aal,
Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman were famous names at that time. Do u really think only these three guys had these names. And after what all things happened to Ahlul Bayt Imam Ali a.s. would keep names after those people.

The first was Abu Bakr bin Quhafa, the second Abu Bakr bin Shuab Laisy and the third was Abu Bakr Nafee bin al Harith Saqfi.

Regarding Uthman ib Ali, Ali (a.s) said:’ I named him after my brother Uthman bin Madhoon’

With regards to Imam ‘Ali (as)’s son Umar, we should point out that one of Imam ‘Ali (as) close Sahaba was Umar the son of Umm’ul momineen Salma (ra). Umar was brought up by Rasulullah (s) and he fought alongside Imam ‘Ali (as) at Jamal, and was in fact one of his commanders during that battle. During his reign Imam ‘Ali (as) appointed him as Governor over Bahrain and Faris.

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Sun May 18, 2014 6:27 am

this was the photo published on malumaat when London nass news was out, MS was at home.

there were few more pictures which are deleted or not existing at this moment.
Attachments
2014-05-18_15-52_mufaddal saifuddin nass.jpg
Last edited by Sheikh Moiz on Sun May 18, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 6:27 am

next_generation2014 wrote:
I just discussed with one friend(He is believing in SMS). According to him "after saying SMB(ra) about nass to SMS, other brother go back to the SMS & asked to come at hospital. the sharbat & all other stuff is happening after he came."

Exactly my discussion with my cousin who is an ardent SMS supporter...Now I will find out the version that Abdul Qadir bhaisaheb said..

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Sun May 18, 2014 6:31 am

Does someone have any video or audio or any related articles when mufaddal bhaisaab or any other kothar,kasre aali people or aamil had said that at the time of nass mufaddal bhaisaab was not present in hospital rather he was at his home or room in london & then few people went to him and told him about the nass.Does someone have links to any previous thread with regards to this.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 6:34 am

SMS himself said in today vaez that he was not present !

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:35 am

:!: why they need 4 months to show this video in public? Are they trying to editing the clips ?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 18, 2014 6:38 am

confused_mumin wrote:Does someone have any video or audio or any related articles when mufaddal bhaisaab or any other kothar,kasre aali people or aamil had said that at the time of nass mufaddal bhaisaab was not present in hospital rather he was at his home or room in london & then few people went to him and told him about the nass.Does someone have links to any previous thread with regards to this.

My friend, they are saying that after the initial announcement, the 3 shehzadas went back and informed Mufaddal and then they came back to the hospital....

If this video is not for real...oh the shehzadas are so doomed!

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 6:41 am

next_generation2014 wrote::!: why they need 4 months to show this video in public? Are they trying to editing the clips ?
perhaps they did'nt want to show their father in such a poor condition. After all, it's a private moment.

I think the video is unedited but don't know if the audio is real. Let justice do its job :wink:

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:45 am

Sceptical wrote:
next_generation2014 wrote::!: why they need 4 months to show this video in public? Are they trying to editing the clips ?
perhaps they did'nt want to show their father in such a poor condition. After all, it's a private moment.

I think the video is unedited but don't know if the audio is real. Let justice do its job :wink:
I am sorry but If they did't want then why after 120 days it required? why they speak lie in court about baraat etc?

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 am

Sceptical wrote:I ve recorded the video/audio.
Will post it soon Incha'allah.
Would you please upload it ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun May 18, 2014 7:16 am

next_generation2014 wrote:
Sceptical wrote:I ve recorded the video/audio.
Will post it soon Incha'allah.
Would you please upload it ?

don't use youtube the kothar will get it removed ...try dailymotion or vimeo

billions are at stake they will go to any lenght

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun May 18, 2014 7:49 am

The video should now match up with what was conveyed previously:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9324

London Nas of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin on Maula Mufaddal as related by Janab Abdulqader Bhaisaheb bin Dr. Moiz Bhaisaheb:

Timeline of Events:
Monday May 30th 2011 : Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin does Sermon in London Masjid on the day of the death of Syedna Qutbuddin Shahid (RA).

Sometime after (date/time not public) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin suffers a debilitating cerebral stroke and admitted to hospital.

Sunday June 5th 2011 : Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin does Nas on Maula Mufaddal Saifuddin as narrated below.

-----------------------
On 3rd Rajab 1432 Hijri Maulana Mohammed Burhanuddin's health had deteriorated. In-spite of this he revealed his Nas with amazing glory.

Everyday I used to attend to Maulana. As was customary Maulana's Shehzadas used to visit him daily in the hospital to serve him. On that Sunday (June 5 2011) three Shehzadas: Shehzada Idris Bhaisaheb, Shehzada Kusay Bhaisaheb and Shehzada Ammar Bhaisaheb came to the hospital. Shehzadi Husaina Baisaheba was already present along with Dr Moiz Bhaisaheb and me. After arriving in his presence the Shehzadas inquired about Maulana's health. After some conversation and elapse of time, Maulana asked the Shehzadas to go to the adjoining room and wait for his further guidance. He twice or thrice asked Moiz Bhaisaheb and me to ensure that the brothers did not leave. We informed the Shehzadas that Maula had asked them to continue waiting.

Maula continued sitting in his chair. He then asked to be moved to the bed. We informed him that the Shehzadas were waiting, and asked him whether we should ask them back in. Maulana said "No. Not for the present moment." We started preparing the bed and Maula asked us to hurry the preparations. After the bed had been prepared, Maulana went from the chair to the bed. We asked Maula whether he wanted to rest for some time? Maula refused and sat up in the bed. Maula appeared extremely sick and tired but in-spite of that he asked that the brothers should be called back. We hastened to call the Shehzadas.

Maula was sitting in bed facing the Kaaba. He gave permission to the Shehzadas to sit in front of him. Mother, father and I were standing on the left of Maulana. It was exactly 8:07 am. Maulana was extremely ill but with the strength and direct Ilhaam (guidance) of the Imaam, he started speaking in a loud voice with amazing grace using the classic intonations of a bayaan: "A`udhu billahi min ash-shaitani r-rajimi. Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim." After that he said four times: "Mufaddal bhai, Mufaddal bhai, Mufaddal bhai, Mufaddal bhai". He continued on:"I appoint Mufaddal bhai in the position of the head of the Dawat. Inform everyone." He then repeatedly inquired of of the Shehzadas: "Did you hear me?", "Did you hear me?". The Shehzadas answered: "Yes Maula! We heard you." After that we could see his lips moving in an inner prayer. We all stood and recited: "Watavvil Ilahii Umr Burhanuddine kal, lazii haaza min gurrish shaunii afaanina."

After this Maula gave permission to the Shehzadas to depart to fulfill their responsibilities. Maula asked Moiz Bhaisaheb to prepare and bring Sharbat (sweet water) for him. He repeatedly asked us: "Inform everyone." and inquired of us again and again if we had done as he had instructed. Father Moiz Bhaisaheb requested Maula that if he granted permission they would inform Syedi Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. Maula granted permission. We all prepared to leave for Bonham house. Mufaddal Maula was staying in Flat 11. We also phoned Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb and asked him to come to Bonham house. When we arrived Mufaddal Maula had gone for Wuzu as the time of Maghrib was near. We all also prayed Maghrib and came back. It was the night of 4th Rajab, the auspicious night of the death of Syedna Noor Mohammed Nooruddin. All the Shehzadas sat on the sofa. We sat on the floor. Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb said: "Bawaji Saheb (Exalted father) Maula with amazing grace and strength is guiding the Dawat on behalf and as a trustee of the Imaam. Now he has given this trusteeship to you." When Maula Mufaddal heard this he immediately sat down on the floor. He appeared sad and shaken. Seeing him sitting down on the ground all the other Shehzadas also sat down and without hesitation everyone did Sajda (prostrated) to Mufaddal Maula who remained seated with his hand on his head repeatedly reciting: "Ya Ali! Ya Ali!". Afterwards Maula said: "I wish that I die. Bawaji Saheb (Exalted father) live forever. Imam should reveal himself at the hand of Maulana Burhanuddin." Seeing this everyone had tears in their eyes. On the one hand we were happy that Maulana had appointed his Shehzada as his heir but on the other hand everyone was sad and worried as Maulana Burhanuddin's health was not good.

Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb then said that I too have a secret to tell which in ordinary circumstances I would not have revealed. Some time back our Bawaji Saheb (Exalted father) called Shehzada Malikul Ashtar and me to his room in London. He then informed us that he was handing the trusteeship of the Imaam vested in him to Mufaddal bhai. Maula in appropriate words indicated to us that he was appointing Mufaddal bhai as his heir and was doing Nas. He told us that we should reveal this to everyone only when he would wear his last earthly garments (post his death).

Mufaddal Maula then announced that he wished to go in the presence of Syedna Mohammad. Thus all of us went back to the hospital where we found Syedna resting peacefully in his bed. When Syedna Mohammad saw Mufaddal Maula he was extremely happy and pointed towards him with his hands explicitly. The other members of the entourage also entered the hospital room. Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb presented Sharbat and the others recited "Ya Habza..." Syedna Burhanuddin drank the Sharbat and personally with his hands gave Sharbat to his Shehzada Mufaddal Maula who after drinking this gave Sajda to Maulana and kissed his feet.

Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb then said: "O Bawaji Saheb! You with amazing grace have been fulfilling the trusteeship entrusted to you by the Imam and with his direct guidance you have appointed Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb as the next Dai. We heartily congratulate you on this appointment. We are overcome with happiness and though our happiness knows no bounds we are sure that your happiness is greater. If you give permission we would like to do Salaam and Sajda to you and Mufaddal Maula." Syedna gave permission and Shehzada kissed the hands and feet of Maulana and after that did the same to Mufaddal Maula.

All these events made Mufaddal Maula very sad and anxious. He continually repeated that my only wish is that Maulana recovers soon and even if I were to die I wish Maulana live for ever. We tried to reassure him that may his prayers come true and prayed that he too live to day of judgement serving Maulana.

Syedna Burhanuddin put his hand with affection around Mufaddal Maula. Once again Shehzada requested Maulana for permission to do salaam. Maulana gave permission and now one by one each one of us kissed the hands and feet of Maulana. After that we did the same to Mufaddal Maula. When Moiz Bhaisaheb went to do salaam to Maula he put his hand on both of his and said: "You have taken a lot of effort and borne a lot of troubles in serving me."

Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb then said that this was one of the biggest victories of Maulana. This victory will give Maulana immense happiness. Maulana once again asked that all mumineen should be informed. Shehzada Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb replied that this will bring great joy to all the mumineen throughout the world.

Maulana asked Mufaddal Maula to take all the Dawat affairs in his hands from now on. In all his actions Maulana Burhanuddin showed immense grace and strength.

Maulana later flew to Bombay and did Nas on Mufaddal Maula in Raudat Tahera (Mausoleum of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA). During the last two and half years of his life Maulana faced a lot of difficulties and had to bear a lot. The reason for this was that he wanted to show the world the amazing power and grace of his heir apparent. Who would have the courage to even look askance on Mufaddal Maula while he (Maulana Burhanuddin) was alive? Who would be able to harm the mumineen who were like his own children? Maulana Mohammed the Dai of Amirul Mumineen (Maulana Ali) would be their protector. Once he had confidence that there was not an iota difference between him and Mufaddal Maula, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin closed his eyes forever and proceeded to serve his Maula the Imaam in person.

And the correction that followed:

1) Exact words are "Yaumul ahad saanj na waqt ma teen (3) sahebo" by Abdulqader BS .

The translator has deliberately left " saanj na waqt " ( evening time ) from his translation .

Although it should have been " Yaumul Sabt " .

2) " Teen (3) sahebo ne samne bethwa ni raza farmavi . Amma Abba ane Mamluke Syedna Maulana ni dabi taraf khara tha . 8 waji ne 7 min. (very short pause ) 8 ne 7 thai thi te waqt. Maulanal Min'aam jism ma kamzori te sath Imam uz Zaman ni taaed ane yaari si ajab andaz ma bayan ni shakelat ma shuru kidu "

The translation from Gujrati which I put is from latest "Nasime Sahar" which eulogizes the death of Syedna Burhanuddin where the speech of Janab Abdulqader Bhaisahab is written down.

After re-reading the article. James is right that that the "am" is not explicitly mentioned. Abdulqader BS only says "It was 8:07..." I apologize for this. It is also right that Abdulqader BS says "Sunday" instead of "Saturday". This discrepancy causes the translator to not know whether it was night or morning about which he is talking about.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 am

Whole world today saw the live audio video nass of london on muddala mola tus
Now only a mentally retard will argue about this topic from now on!
Crystal clear video on burhanuddin aqa ra on hospital bed performing nas and drinking sharbat and audio as well of mola asking thrice sagla ye suno abt nass on syedna muffadal mola tus
And crystal clear shahdat done by burhanuddin mola!
A clever person wud understand why it was shown now and what is the value of blind faith on imam and dai as per farman of rasool and khuda!

Anywys akthiar wahid!!haha he is in hiding along wit kq fraud camp changing pampers every 15 minutes
All of u were wastingg time like ideots talking abt on this for hours
Khuda ni lannnaaat on him and his kids!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun May 18, 2014 8:40 am

SOLOMON GRUNDY.........................QUTBI BOHRAS CREATED ON A MONDAY.......CLAIMED DAISHIP ON A STARK AND STORMY TUESDAY....... TOOK MEESAQ ON A GREY AND GRISLY WEDNESDAY..........LODGED CASE ON A MILD AND MELLOW THURSDAY..........TALL CLAIMS ON A BRIGHT AND BREEZY FRIDAY.............CASE ADJOURNED ON A GAY AND GLORIOUS SATURDAY............LONDON NASS VIDEO RECORDING ON A BLISTERING SUNDAY.............THAT WAS THE END OF QUTBI BOHRA. (no hard feelings.....)

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Sun May 18, 2014 8:50 am

salaar wrote:SOLOMON GRUNDY.........................QUTBI BOHRAS CREATED ON A MONDAY.......CLAIMED DAISHIP ON A STARK AND STORMY TUESDAY....... TOOK MEESAQ ON A GREY AND GRISLY WEDNESDAY..........LODGED CASE ON A MILD AND MELLOW THURSDAY..........TALL CLAIMS ON A BRIGHT AND BREEZY FRIDAY.............CASE ADJOURNED ON A GAY AND GLORIOUS SATURDAY............LONDON NASS VIDEO RECORDING ON A BLISTERING SUNDAY.............THAT WAS THE END OF QUTBI BOHRA. (no hard feelings.....)
you are still not able to bring 10 basic qualities of MS to be Dai on ANY DAY

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9463

PS - Video has lots of loopholes and too many tempering lets see what Indian law thinks about it, till then MS abdes can go ahead and celebrate fateh mubin.
Last edited by Sheikh Moiz on Sun May 18, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 am

Well what turn of events...now unless someone or the court can prove the video was edited ...SKQ has an uphill battle to win hearts and mind against such a powerful and clever move by SMS

And I had said this before there was a slim chance SMB would pass on the wealth and power to a step brother and ignore his many sons.

The myth that SKQ relied on that SMB was not emotional and would nominate his better learned step brother was so less convincing and less plausible. Now he has to either prove the video is false or accuse SMB of deceit or betrayal of STS wishes. If he goes there even if true will backfire big time as abdes will react with outcry. Well let's hope this cliff hanger gets even more interesting and SKQ pulls another move. I would not right off SKQ so easily or yet.

I personally believe SMB did Nass on SMS , however I do not find SMS at all competent or capable and hence it shows how less SMB cared for the future of abdes compared to internal family security and wealth control . Appointing SMS really goes to show he was aware of all the ills but it was not necessary to clean up the community affairs . Instead they focused on family inheritance of their power and control. To the zadis Bohra are their property like livestock we provide them power and income. They need to keep us entertained.

If ever in the future a Diai ascends on basis on capability and not blood relations to STS dynasty I may consider my loyalty . Until then I am gradually drifting further away from this cult .

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun May 18, 2014 9:10 am

hey shaikh saab i can hardly control my laughter i know its so embarrassing for you guys HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 9:20 am

salaar wrote:hey shaikh saab i can hardly control my laughter i know its so embarrassing for you guys HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Atleast sheikh has guts to take his own stand, but we all are glad now we can see who you are and where you come from, it was funny when you took U turn when u was conrnered and now you are again take complete U turn, I hope now you will stand with this view and won't change when again you will be cornered (which will happen really soon) :D

Classic example of an ABDE :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 18, 2014 9:39 am

This is the end for SKQ.
Even if his claim is right, he can't win Abde heart after that.

The game (of throne) is over.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 9:40 am

Sceptical wrote:This is the end for SKQ.
Even if his claim is right, he can't win Abde heart after that.

The game (of throne) is over.
acche din aane waale hain

http://vimeo.com/95240110

Muffy will win hearts by above way LOL

abdes are happy with their ghulami/dabba thali/coconuts/palaces in srilanka/crossing railway phataks/yemeni dance/lanat :mrgreen:

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Sun May 18, 2014 10:05 am

salaar wrote:hey shaikh saab i can hardly control my laughter i know its so embarrassing for you guys HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !
Salaam Brother,

1) don't you feel weird that such important video was absent from public for more than 3 years?
2) why this video appeared just after case was filed against MS?
3) do you really believe 100 year old person with major stroke on hospital bed was in sense to do nass and drink sharbat?
4) when all this was happening no DR/Nurse was present?

and most important

5) do you really see qualities of Dai in MS?

now you can laugh as much as you want : )

Regards
Moiz

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun May 18, 2014 10:25 am

Shk M , I sympathise with your position, but the point is abdes are gullible and such videos whether edited or not are enough to convince them that SMS is the rightful Diai .

For the masses this is the evidence, they are not going to question or doubt it. They want an easy way out of this confusion. They don't care about competency or truth..they want the convenience .

I did not see it personally but my family members mentioned that there were brainwashing statements like iman , no need of proof and the masses were hypnotised by those events and have solidified their loyalty towards SMS . It's their choice , we should really not care who and what they want to believe in. If they want to worship a person they are happy with we should create a separate community or quit.