Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HMALAK

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by HMALAK » Sat May 10, 2014 2:37 am

adna_mumin wrote:
HMALAK wrote:Question to Mufaddal BS with Due Respect:

I would like to highlight one of the most important questions pertaining to the Nass Issue which is going around the community.

I HEARD IN THE FIRST WAAZ OF YOURS AFTER YOU BECAME THE DAAI (FOR ME YOU ARE THE CLAIMANT), THAT BURHANUDDIN SAHAB GAVE YOU THE DIARY IN 1430 HIJRI, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT DATE. I HAVE A QUESTION THERE, HOW CAN A PERSON WHO IS GOING TO BE THE LEADER OF THE ONE MILLION COMMUNITY FORGETS THE MOST IMPORTANT DATE OF HIS LIFE. THIS IS NOT FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PERSONAL MATTER BUT ALSO FOR THE COMMUNITY AND PROBABLY THE WORLD AT LARGE.
Brother HMALAK - i know the question is addressed to Shz Mufaddal BS, but few days ago the exact same thought ran thru my mind and i wrote this up (produced below for your reference). Would be glad to know what you think of it. Thanks
adna_mumin wrote:"Taareekh yaad nathi"

This is an attempt to dissect, discuss and may be bring more ideas out of the Q&A series on Fatemidawat website. There have been few reasons given to convey the message as to why Shz Mufaddal BS cannot be Dai.

Let us take the one about the forgotten date, made famous by the phrase "Taareekh yaad nathi" in the waaz on Imam uz Zaman Milad by Mufaddal BS.

In the Q&A video the claim made is like a person would correctly remember the date of his Nikah (and many other such events of his life) so how could the person claiming to be Dai forget the date on which his Naas that is Burhanuddin Moula RA conveyed to him that he was the mansoos by showing the Letter of 1388 H.

I have the following issue with the reasoning given by Husain BS. That because the supposed event never happened if any arbitrary date was offered then Mufaddal BS ran the risk of someone out of the million Bohras would come forward to claim that either Burhanuddin Moula RA or Mufaddal BS himself were in such, such place on that date.

One thing that is also claimed in the Waaz was that this happened in Mumbai. Here is a problem with this theory.
So question arises if indeed he had to make up a date, do Mumineen not know which dates Moula RA was surely in Mumbai year after year even if one never kept record of his travels?? If that is common knowledge surely he and his group would have thought about it and suggested?

Lailatul Qadr and Urs of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA are 2 events Moula RA was almost certainly in his last years in Mumbai.
One exception being of his indisposition few years ago when in Shehrullah he (Moula RA) stayed in London.

So if indeed Mufaddal bs wanted to make up a date he surely could have chosen either of these 2 events? That he did not means?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9055&p=130442&#p130442

Brother Adna_mumin
What I am asking is Can it be possible for a person who claims to be knowing everything in the House of a Mumeen, does not know the exact date of the Event which makes part in the History of Dawoodi Bohras. Making up a date is altogether Different thing which I am not getting into because I know everything in this religion is made up of something which is baseless. If I am asked about the same, I would have known the exact time, forget about Date.
Seeking its importance I would only like to know the date and not asking any clarification about the same and where was he and Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) at that time. That job would probably done by the Mumenin themselves.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat May 10, 2014 6:59 am

A related question is would Burhanuddin Aqa RA prepare a mansoos who would be so irresponsible that he is not able to remember and record the most important date in his life ? My common sense tells me that remembering important dates (and if you can't remember recording it) is an important leadership quality. Most if not all great leaders have had the habit of recording their activities in diaries. From our own doat Mutlaqeen, it is well known that Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA used to record things in his own personal diary.

In this case he does not remember either the day or the month. He approximately remembered the year - 2 times he said its either 4 or 5 years ago and he can't remember the exact date. To his credit he did remember an event around that time - that some renovation was going on. However based on what I have heard, renovation in Saifee Mahal is not uncommon.

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat May 10, 2014 7:08 am

Also, it is so ironic that in the same waaz he mentioned about the page in diary of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in which he himself recorded the birthdays of all of his family members - presumably so that he could wish them. I had tears in my eyes when I heard the narrative about the birthdays of all of his family members and how Burhanuddin Mola used to remember each of them.

Still wondering if it didn't strike Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb that his own father had habit of recording important dates and he himself does not ?

silvertongue

Some Golden Words of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s) for Uncle Muffi

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon May 12, 2014 5:50 am

Those who claim being the Daim/Dai of Ahlul Bayt and especially Maula Ali (a.s) take a note of these below sermons by Maula Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s).

• How can I be content with the title of Amiral Momineen without sharing the difficulties of believers or without being a model for them in the ups and downs of life? (Nahjol Balagha, Words of wisdom 209)
• Indeed God has made it compulsory for the just leaders and Imams that they should equalize their standard of life with the poor, lest poverty of the poor should infuriate them. (Nahjol Balagha, Letter No 45)

Beware of companionship with the ignorant, he wishes to benefit you but in reality he harms you. (Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 38)

Poisons for wisdom are:
1. Greed
2. Poverty
3. Pride
4. Materialism or secularism
5. Addiction to wine
6. Captivity in carnal desires and caprice
7. Lust or sensuality.
8. Suspicion and evil temptations
9. Mocking and ridiculing
10. Getting imprisoned in the caprice of a ruler by serving his interests. (in disobedience to God) (Nahjul Balagha)

It is astonishing that son of Adam should be proud, when his beginning is a sperm and his end is a decaying corpse. (dead body). (Nahjol Balagha, Words of wisdom 454)

Every person’s worth is as much as his good deeds.
Do not enslave yourself to others when the Glorious God has created you free. All persons should be true servants of God and obey Him and not the tyrants. Those who enslave themselves to tyrants not only lose their freedom but also become a fuel for hell in the everlasting life hereafter. No one lives forever in this temporal world, so people should know their purpose of life and strive to please God, the Creator, Who puts everyone to test before recompensing him. Those who even agree with tyrants shall meet the same fate as the tyrants no matter in which country they live and even if they are hundreds of years distant from the tyrants.

Associate with people in such a way that they love you warm heartedly during your lifetime, and weep for you when you die.

written to Abdollah ibne Abbas when he was deputed to clear the misunderstanding of the Kharejites.

Do not argue with them by the Quran because Quran has many aspects (for interpretation of its hidden meanings). You will say (one meaning) and they will say (another meaning). Hence argue and convince them by sunnah of the holy messenger (S.A) then they will be unable to escape from it. (Nahjol Balagha, Letter No.77)

Instructions for good administration.

Imam Ali (A.S) has given instructions to rulers for good administration of a country .A summary of these rules is as follows:

a) There should be a permanent leader as a representative of God. He should be strictly just and pious and implement the laws from the book of God ,the holy Quran; he should be valiant, wise and well aware of all conditions of his time.

b) Rulers should be kind and loving towards their subjects & not wrathful. Anger and vengeance do not assist good administration. Rulers and officers should win confidence as friends and benefactors of their subjects or subordinates. Rulers should be tolerant of mistakes of their subjects.

c) Muslims should be treated as brothers, and non-Muslims as human beings with due justice

d) The best persons should be selected as secretaries for civil, judicial and military services irrespective of age and period of service.

e) At first, appointments should be made on probation, to assess the ability and potentialities of the employees

f) Confidential and reliable staff should report the activities and behavior of officers.

g) Officers should be well paid to prevent bribery and corruption.

h) Persons who committed atrocities and torture in service of oppressive rulers should not be employed in service. Advisors of rulers should be kind- hearted, truthful and honest.

i) Ones duties towards God and mankind should not be waived off; lest favoritism should make one unjust (e.g. the third khalifa Osman was killed because of favoritism for Bani Omayyads). All officers should exercise their power and experience in matters related to them and should not be dictated by their favorite subordinates.

j) Merchants and traders should be well patronized but they should be prevented from black marketing, hoarding and making excessive profits.

k) Farmers make a country wealthy (by production of cereals, fruits, grains, vegetables, sugar, etc and also by production of eggs & poultry and lambs and cattle & so on) Farmers should be provided with all facilities.

l) Handicrafts should be encouraged to eliminate poverty. Industries should be established.

m) The poor, disabled, and orphans should never be humiliated or treated with contempt .They should be given easy access and all help.

n) Avoid bloodshed; no one should be killed unless prescribed in the Islamic law by God.

o) Promises and terms of a treaty should always be respected.

Jazakallah..

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 pm

silvertongue: An excellent contribution.

BUT let me put things into perspective.

That was Maula Ali and this Muffadal Saheb.
No contest!

In gujarati there is a fitting proverb that says:
Kyan Raja Bhoj ane Kyan Gango Teli.

For over a century the Dais (so-called temporary holders of Imam's throne) have coughed up noble stories of Nabi Saheb, Ahle Bait, Imams and others living very modest lifestyles and contantly spreading Islam's message. Years ago when I attended waez or whatever I found it a punishment to listen to the drool emanating from the mouths of Dais and his retinue of hangers-on, Johukmi Aamils and Sheikhs. There was no co-relation between what they doled out and what they practiced.

BUT such is the grip of Kothar that the community will always be subservient. Two pretenders are duelling it out in a court of law for nothing but money. Both say Nuss was done on them; so one is lying. What a farce. A panel of non-Bohra judges will
decide who is the 'rightful' Dai. While that is happening the SMS camp is busy collecting money with earthmoving loaders and the SKQ is camp is relegated to a small farm shovel. I conclude with what my late father always said "Bhoot Marse to Palit Jagse".

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 13, 2014 12:26 am

Their waez has no information, they just discuss TS, MBA and their miracles. They just some scripts which they themselves don't even know..if you were to attend a waez of isna ishari you might gain some information on the history of Ahle Bait and what sacrifices they have given to keep the flag of Islam high. You will learn how simple lives of Ahle Bait was and what good morals they had. How compassionate they were to all unlike kothari mullahs whose aim and objective is to degrade others and extort money to fill their coffers

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 am

I totally agree with you. Thats why I have posted these sayings that Muffi doesnt even come near to any of them and still claiming as Dai of Islam and the community.

answerer

Unread post by answerer » Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Than why Muffadal Saab is contradicting and saying in his bayaans that " Bairao ghar no Kono (corner) iktiyaar (Choose) karein".
If Muffadal Saab was so considerate about urban and modern working women than he would never say anything like that in his speech. So by this statement it totally falsifies the claim that he has relieved women from cooking and preparing meals for family.
When a mother or wife prepares meal for her family, family eats with joy and delight. Every time something new is dished out to your plates and the taste of the food prepared by your mother would not beat any taste in the world. whether it be Faiz-e-Mohammed Burhaniya.
after reading your post !!!!!!! ek hi kahawat suit hoti hai ( Ghadey ko Jaffran ki Kya Kadar)
:mrgreen:

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue May 13, 2014 4:16 am

byculla wrote:A related question is would Burhanuddin Aqa RA prepare a mansoos who would be so irresponsible that he is not able to remember and record the most important date in his life ? My common sense tells me that remembering important dates (and if you can't remember recording it) is an important leadership quality. Most if not all great leaders have had the habit of recording their activities in diaries. From our own doat Mutlaqeen, it is well known that Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA used to record things in his own personal diary.

In this case he does not remember either the day or the month. He approximately remembered the year - 2 times he said its either 4 or 5 years ago and he can't remember the exact date. To his credit he did remember an event around that time - that some renovation was going on. However based on what I have heard, renovation in Saifee Mahal is not uncommon.
Bhai.....you are sadly mistaken. MS did not remember the year too...had to keep glancing at his scripted speech to then say 'in the year 1430'. It gets even quite hilarious when he says ' taarikh yaad nathi...chhar paanch varas pehla'. Now when he knows that it is 1435H year going on at present can he not do basic maths and say only 'paanch varas pehla'. This makes it pretty evident (like all his other umpteen faux pas) it is all a made up story!!
Brain dead,highly hypnotized people somehow are so blinded they cannot see through his 'hazzaar upjavelli' stories.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue May 13, 2014 9:05 am

way2go wrote:
byculla wrote:A related question is would Burhanuddin Aqa RA prepare a mansoos who would be so irresponsible that he is not able to remember and record the most important date in his life ? My common sense tells me that remembering important dates (and if you can't remember recording it) is an important leadership quality. Most if not all great leaders have had the habit of recording their activities in diaries. From our own doat Mutlaqeen, it is well known that Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA used to record things in his own personal diary.

Bhai.....you are sadly mistaken. MS did not remember the year too...had to keep glancing at his scripted speech to then say 'in the year 1430'. It gets even quite hilarious when he says ' taarikh yaad nathi...chhar paanch varas pehla'. Now when he knows that it is 1435H year going on at present can he not do basic maths and say only 'paanch varas pehla'. This makes it pretty evident (like all his other umpteen faux pas) it is all a made up story!!
Brain dead,highly hypnotized people somehow are so blinded they cannot see through his 'hazzaar upjavelli' stories.
A cousin of mine who's brains I consider a fossil was feeling bad that Aali Qadr Moula had to justify this information to people....couldnt she make out that he is phony!

JC

Rotee Banao Scheme

Unread post by JC » Tue May 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Ever wondered why Muffat-Dal is harping on this these days?? The fmb is not doing well and sh**zadas are not getting what they expected, so to increase revenues they have decided to pass on 'Rotee' back to abde/amte houses. Now Rotee is off the menu hence cost saving (plus reduction in Chawal quantity). It goes without saying that what abdes/amtes are 'paying' they will continue to pay rather more and more for more and more 'not-to-be-seen Barakat, Barakat' .......... there are rounds that rotee making helps you concnetrate, excersize and relieve strees/tension ......... :lol:

Wait and see ........ Muffat-Dal will soon come up with another bright idea ........ Behnu Ghar Maa EK Tarkaree To Pakawayj ........ and this will help God knows what and who :roll: but definitely amtes will jump on this ......... result: lesser pressure on to-be-doomed fmb which eventually will become a Barakatee Tax without ANY return ...

true_bohra

Re: Women's status in Muffadal Saiffudin raj

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue May 13, 2014 2:37 pm

@jc

You are talkin so much that this thaali has doomed but you havent answered my question which I asked you on this thread...can you reply to that first

answerer

Re: Rotee Banao Scheme

Unread post by answerer » Wed May 14, 2014 3:04 am

JC wrote:Ever wondered why Muffat-Dal is harping on this these days?? The fmb is not doing well and sh**zadas are not getting what they expected, so to increase revenues they have decided to pass on 'Rotee' back to abde/amte houses. Now Rotee is off the menu hence cost saving (plus reduction in Chawal quantity). It goes without saying that what abdes/amtes are 'paying' they will continue to pay rather more and more for more and more 'not-to-be-seen Barakat, Barakat' .......... there are rounds that rotee making helps you concnetrate, excersize and relieve strees/tension ......... :lol:

Wait and see ........ Muffat-Dal will soon come up with another bright idea ........ Behnu Ghar Maa EK Tarkaree To Pakawayj ........ and this will help God knows what and who :roll: but definitely amtes will jump on this ......... result: lesser pressure on to-be-doomed fmb which eventually will become a Barakatee Tax without ANY return ...

@jc

your assumption power is really gud !!!!!! you think so much all above !!!!! I think u mite be politician .and as we knw about roti
earlier it was made in machine at dat cost was very much low as compare to now !! and thie roti banavanu amal is given nt o nly for barakaat but aso for livelihood fr d housewifes and I am not putting assumption over here like you (aaj ye hua ,kal wo honga,parso ye ) before you speak jus think once

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 am

Whatever, I say whatever Muffat-Dal and Gang does is done with TOTAL BAD INTENTIONS ....

Their GOAL is Power and Money and for that they can do and will do anything, anything.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Do we have bohra women scientists or any women who have excelled in any field of science and technology or are they usually busy making roti at home to sell in the market or for their families.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 14, 2014 4:13 pm

watsup msg :

Aqa Mola tus ye karam ane ehsan farmawi Zikra ni waaz Mubarak aalam-e-imaan ma live relay ni raza Mubarak farmawi che.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 8/fj82.jpg[/img]

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :

Aqa Mola tus ye karam ane ehsan farmawi Zikra ni waaz Mubarak aalam-e-imaan ma live relay ni raza Mubarak farmawi che.
Will he deny the son of STS known as SKQ to visit the grave of his father without fear, while he the grandson does his propaganda ?

What a world that we are in, who has more right to STS gravesite if not his genetic son !

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 15, 2014 9:14 am

It is useless to attend and total waste of time as there is no educational or spiritual attached value to these sermons. It is only a brainwashing session with some deviant stories such as Imam Hussain's (AS) horse flying and slaying hundreds of men in Yazid's army. He will read some made up scripts which he doesn't even know how to read it properly with thousands of people listening and watching him.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat May 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Sat May 17, 2014 11:57 pm

rational_guy wrote:Udaipur clip

https://vimeo.com/95240110
Who is he so upset at? Take a chill pill man!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 12:02 am

rational_guy wrote:Udaipur clip

https://vimeo.com/95240110
what kind of psychopath is he?

Is this a way to do dawat and invite people to dawat?

only thing he know is Lanat and threatening people and burning them, reminds me Umar's behaviour.
Attachments
Dark-Knight-movie-06.jpg

New

Unread post by New » Sun May 18, 2014 1:27 am

Sufi bhai,

Please explain whom is he mad at? A transcript would be of help.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 18, 2014 1:36 am

New wrote:Sufi bhai,

Please explain whom is he mad at? A transcript would be of help.
he is mad on reformist and he is accusing them to conspire against him, and in end he is sending lanat on them and making dua that they all burn in hell.

New

Unread post by New » Sun May 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks Sufi bhai.

I would like to start a new thread cataloging Muffy's goofs, temper tenrums, reversals, fergetting things etc. with pictures, videos included. His money making scheme should not be a part of this. That is not a goof but cleverness. I do not know how to start one.

What is the the date of this video? It is unbelievable how he behaves.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Learn the facts and don't bark from the middle of bayaan clips
See how previous dai and imaams have sternly
Waged a war against the kaafirs like reformist!
Syedna muffadal saifuddin mola tus has not even started yet...
The day mola will reformist gina chuna few morons will dissappear just
Like ajgar engineer snaked has dissappered and burning in hell
Pls get ur facts right and educate little bit abt udaipur
And what has happened and what has not
Ideots! Yess reformist r no less than laeen shimar!
And well all the audio video proof was for few qutbi bhoras
Correct its not for reformist by any means doesn't make
Any difference!
Keeep barking!!!!

Sheikh Moiz

Unread post by Sheikh Moiz » Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 pm

maxthemature wrote:Learn the facts and don't bark from the middle of bayaan clips
See how previous dai and imaams have sternly
Waged a war against the kaafirs like reformist!
Syedna muffadal saifuddin mola tus has not even started yet...
The day mola will reformist gina chuna few morons will dissappear just
Like ajgar engineer snaked has dissappered and burning in hell
Pls get ur facts right and educate little bit abt udaipur
And what has happened and what has not
Ideots! Yess reformist r no less than laeen shimar!
And well all the audio video proof was for few qutbi bhoras
Correct its not for reformist by any means doesn't make
Any difference!
Keeep barking!!!!
unfortunately we just see lanat and hate from MS and no other qualities of previous Dai's.
you language shows environment of your upbringing.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Mon May 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Mr moiz
Just like all the reformist who have turned either sunnis.wahabis
Or some are like envelops without any addresses,aint going anywhere...
Surely I see u in the same path cursing dai zamaan as a result imam and panjatan!
Time will tell your fate and whose upbringing is messed up
Will b decided too! Pity u and ur parents both!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm

maxthemature
Pity u and ur parents both!
Do you also pity SMB's mother since he never talked about his mother during his life time

natkhat pari

su tame ordinary person samjue chue smb ne

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 20, 2014 6:14 am

Asalamwalekum
every time ms bs present nass evidence be it dairy or hospital video .ms bs become violent angery ask is he ordinary preson.
This is you have to prove in court as you are producing evidence

natkhat pari

Re: su tame ordinary person samjue chue smb ne

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 20, 2014 6:28 am

It will be real nasty court battle in which every body is equal in eye of law that implies physical condition of 98 yrs smb after a stokes is really in condition to proclaim nass if so sure produce medical record and prove asit as normal