Dawat in Pakistan?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
JC

Re: Mufaddal's forthcoming March towards Pakistan

Unread post by JC » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:54 pm

I agree with Salaar. In Pakistan there is a conscious effort by Kothar that younger generation does not get higher education as that is bad for abde creation and brain washing. They harp on 'doing business' which ultimately means 'sit at a shop' or 'do some unskilled work and call it your business'. Secondly if you see Bohra community in Karachi (and even in Rawalpindi) they are basically divided into two - Educated Class and Semi- or Non-Educated. Educated Class are not abdes and they are bohras by name only, they rarely show up and take any active interest (they may be registered and paying kothari taxes) - one can name some big families here. Education has improved their lives and they can better follow Islam. On the other hand, other class is in clutches of Kothar; some may be living and leading good life but most certainly they are far far away from Islam. Most of them are living and leading a miserable life, and God forbit may live same life in lifehereafter.

Education is Key. Education will bring knowledge and some wisdom. Education enables you to open your eyes wide open. If abdes can only 'open their eyes' ............. God will Inshahallah brighten their hearts and enlighten their minds.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:03 pm

There is a conscious strategy by SMS to strength the his base in less democratic corrupt third world countries like East Africa , Pakistan , Sri Lanka , Yemen etc

He feels safer from law and criminal investigations , able launder money and has they type of Abdes he can preach to.

It is not a coincidence that he visits these countries more than western countries

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:14 pm

MS is just like a thrid world country's uneducated dictator who knows nothing .......... like a dictator of some tiny African state, forget Pakistan and Sri Lanka ............. Europe and North America are BEYOND his wildest dreams. He would be on run if his money cannot buy right people in Pakistan (and right people do not come cheap in Pakistan... :roll: ).

Saeed al Khair

Re: Dawat in Pakistan?

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:56 am

Majority of the Dawat properties in Pakistan which was gifted to the Dawat by number of Bohra philanthropist several years ago now sold illegally. Kumail of Burhani Mahal is a nominee of Mufaddal through new documents ,destroyed public funds. Funds are remitted under instruction of Qaidjoher Ezzuddin into Swiss accounts and other safer heavens. Poor people remain busy in Moula Moula, Mufaddal Moula Raag and recite his Bhajan. A few hundred Trusts and Bank Accounts of Dawoodi Bohras of Pakistan are spoiling by Naeem bin mansoor and Kumail Yunus

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 am

Shk Tayyeb Mithaiwala, chief of Dawat properties department,Burhani Mahal,Karachi has already sold million of dollars properties in Pakistan under instruction of his master,Kumail Yunus. He got his lucrative share from legal (Kumail) as well as illegal(pocket) both sources. Poor people of Pakistan have no concern with misuse of Dawat funds and properties. They are brain dead. I think no competent person from Pakistan is with SKQ.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:53 am

as far as I know dawat (trust properties) cant be sold, at most it can be only given on rent, I am not sure how they selling properties which is in trust.

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:22 am

Does any1 know which properties have been sold?

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:57 am

In Pakistan anything can be sold ... :o especially in Karachi where MQM can deliver anything you want IF you are willing to pay a PRICE ... :shock: Sadly the bohras to Pakistan are so blind folded and have so much closed their brains that they do not see what is coming ............. :cry:

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:40 am

Can someone from the court of Syedna Qutbuddin inform us as why he did not inform the authorities in Pakistan regarding great fraud done by Kumail, Naeem, Mustansir, Norruddin and co,regarding Waqf and Trust of Dawat e Hadiyah?
People in Pakistan are really not aware about the cheating of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb, Qaidjoher and Dr. Moiz. He should take serious action through some competent person.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 am

Nafisa wrote:Can someone from the court of Syedna Qutbuddin inform us as why he did not inform the authorities in Pakistan regarding great fraud done by Kumail, Naeem, Mustansir, Norruddin and co,regarding Waqf and Trust of Dawat e Hadiyah?
People in Pakistan are really not aware about the cheating of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb, Qaidjoher and Dr. Moiz. He should take serious action through some competent person.
bohra properties are spread worldwide, and obviously it is impossible for SKQ to keep checking things world wide, it is duty of regional bohras to protect their own interests.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 04, 2014 12:34 am

Now who coined the word Hazrat Khuzaima....LOL...

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Nafisa wrote:Dawoodi Bohra masses in Pakistan are in clutches of Mufaddali clergy, who have no concern with real Islam.
If Hazrat Khuzaima Qutbuddin is interested to invite Bohras towards Siraat al Mustaqeem he should contact electronic media. Like Dr. Tahir ul Qadri, his daughters can start Qur'an Fehmi series of lectures. People of the world can take benefits from it, Inshallah.
Ramadan is the best time for series of lecture on TV. SKQ can hire services of the Shia channels. They will oblige on minimum service charges. Mumineen worldwide can see and understand the teaching of Ali through useful panel discussions. Children of SKQ are highly educated. Please forward them my message.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 17, 2014 1:24 am

Nafisa wrote:
Nafisa wrote:Dawoodi Bohra masses in Pakistan are in clutches of Mufaddali clergy, who have no concern with real Islam.
If Hazrat Khuzaima Qutbuddin is interested to invite Bohras towards Siraat al Mustaqeem he should contact electronic media. Like Dr. Tahir ul Qadri, his daughters can start Qur'an Fehmi series of lectures. People of the world can take benefits from it, Inshallah.
Ramadan is the best time for series of lecture on TV. SKQ can hire services of the Shia channels. They will oblige on minimum service charges. Mumineen worldwide can see and understand the teaching of Ali through useful panel discussions. Children of SKQ are highly educated. Please forward them my message.
I have came across to few pakistani bohras in Iraq, and I was so surprise about their jahaalat, they are very stanch in their belief in SMB and MS, it is really hard to teach them anything new or anything which makes sense.

Pakistani bohras are hard nut to crack.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 17, 2014 8:27 am

Dawat in Pakistan is stronghold of MS and co. There are hardly any open minded individuals that are visible there. Only Bohras living there are extremists. I have met a few families many years who were against the policies of MB and his cronies located in Pakistan. These people took misaq again as they were outcastes and there children were not able to get married with bohra men and women. I am sure there would be more people in Pakistan who are against the policies of MS but they never surface as most of the population belong to MS clan. The brainwashing sessions are very active there as Jamia is present in karachi and children of the local population are students as well.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon May 19, 2014 12:32 am

SKQ knows well the strategy to conquer the strong forts of "Yahud" with the help of Allah. Those who understand the Qur'an knows how Allah turned the large nations so these Dawoodi Bohras of Pakistan are Hypnotized class only . Soon they will wake up from the deep sleep of "Ghafil" Inshallah

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 19, 2014 8:39 am

Sufi monk wrote:Pakistani bohras are hard nut to crack.
Well ! have a conversation with Waagar Abde ! you may change your opinion or even may pull your hair !

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon May 19, 2014 11:52 am

Bushra Azimah

All Aamils of Pakistan are busy with Jamaat for the forthcoming visit of Mufaddal Bhaijan prior to 15th Shabaan. They will enjoy eid before Ramadan with Aaliqadr Nazil e Lailat ul Qadr.

In this visit Mufaddal Bhaijan will receive Haqun Nafs Gainis and take Misaq of Mumineen individually beside 786 Ziyafat. He will collect Wajebaat of Mumineen five time added and shower rain of Barakaat prior to Ramadan as his stay is 15 days long.

Someone should inform the Talibaan and Altaf Bhaijan (MQM) that they should prepare for the warm welcome of Bohra leader.

May Allah give Sabr to the Mazloom Mumineen, Aameen

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 19, 2014 9:31 pm

LOL...Karachi and Hyderabad will be fleeced clean....

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 19, 2014 9:58 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:Pakistani bohras are hard nut to crack.
Well ! have a conversation with Waagar Abde ! you may change your opinion or even may pull your hair !
I know them as well, may Allah save me from any such conversation AMEEN.

think

Unread post by think » Tue May 20, 2014 8:08 pm

like this new found laqab of "bhaijan". very well said m.q.m. voccabulary. but let us be honest. Is he really a bhaijan of the bohri people?

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue May 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Mufaddal Bhaijaan is Mumbai under world's "Bhaijaan"

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed May 21, 2014 6:44 am

Pakistanis and Vaghdi's are ills of bohra samaj. Both nuts are hard to crack.

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:51 am

Nafisa I have a serious doubt about your identity .
Who R U ?
I don't think U R a bohra
Sometimes you support the aga khan and U want to follow him.
And the next hour you think the daughter of some qadri of pakistn is doing Qur'an khami and he is good .
U urself are in delema of whom should U follow .
Chosse ur self a leader first its the most important of all first .
Nothing can funtion without a leader . And its the rule of this nature and world and either U follow some one or else make people follow you .

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed May 21, 2014 10:20 am

hello52 wrote:Nafisa I have a serious doubt about your identity .
Who R U ?
And the next hour you think the daughter of some qadri of pakistn is doing Qur'an khami and he is good .
Nothing can funtion without a leader . And its the rule of this nature and world and either U follow some one or else make people follow you .
You blind follower Abde
Is it crime to appreciate of a good scholar like Dr. Tahir ul Qadri or philanthropist like Aga Khan?

I am following Qur'an which says: For you Rasulullah's (SAWA) Uswat is best Masal e Aala for following.
I am Shia of Ali and my ideal book is Nahj ul Balagha which is Ban in Dawoodi Bohra house, by the order of your Moula.
I do not need any false god in shape of Dai on earth like Abde Mushrik Bohra.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 21, 2014 10:28 am

tasneempati wrote:Pakistanis and Vaghdi's are ills of bohra samaj. Both nuts are hard to crack.
Very uneducated and unrefined remarks. Creating hatred between races/classes and nationalities within the Bohra community. I was under impression that this forum is against the tyranny of kothar and co. People in this forum are trying to break free from the oppression and subjugation of the kothar gang not to create differences and divisions with the people contributing to the cause.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 21, 2014 10:33 am

Nafisa wrote:
hello52 wrote:Nafisa I have a serious doubt about your identity .
Who R U ?
You blind follower Abde
Is it crime to appreciate of a good scholar like Dr. Tahir ul Qadri or philanthropist like Aga Khan?

I am following Qur'an which says: For you Rasulullah's (SAWA) Uswat is best Masal e Aala for following.
I am Shia of Ali and my ideal book is Nahj ul Balagha which is Ban in Dawoodi Bohra house, by the order of your Moula.
I do not need any false god in shape of Dai on earth like Abde Mushrik Bohra.
Why is Nahj ul Balagha is banned in the community? It is the book of Moulana Ali, second great book after Quran. I have read it and no one ever asked me not to read it.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed May 21, 2014 1:10 pm

My cousin is a Shaikh and leading member of Houstan Jamat. When SMB visited the city he asked Raza to read the Nahj al Balagha. One She-zada Qasim explained him that without Ustad you can not understand the book. What is the use of reading as many hundred Muslims studying it without the permission of Saheb e Haq? Before reading Nahj ul Balagha you should join Sabaq and do Araz again for Raza to read Nahj after two years. My fool cousin followed the instruction of Amir al Jamea, who is like Muaviyya. Curse upon those who misled from the literature of Ahl al Bait.

I am reading Nahj al Balagha frequently, it give me inspiration and guidance in many matters.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 21, 2014 1:26 pm

@Nafisa. Can you send me links to some dawat books in PDF format. For example, daim Islam books. If you have PDF format you can email me the books itself.
These are some tactics which kothar uses to control us from further educating ourselves from reading dawat literature.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed May 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Rebel wrote:@Nafisa. Can you send me links to some dawat books in PDF format. For example, daim Islam books. If you have PDF format you can email me the books itself.
These are some tactics which kothar uses to control us from further educating ourselves from reading dawat literature.
some of these books including Nahjul Balagh is available in PDF format on this forum Look for them under Bohra Litreture

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed May 21, 2014 1:50 pm

I also hear that those Bohras who are on the fringes and whose children don't attend Madresah -are encouraged to be given special lessons - not in Namaaz and Quraan but in establishing "correct" tasawwoor.