Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Haqq_Prevails

Re: London hostpital nass video and audio

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Thu May 22, 2014 4:56 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Ummehani52 wrote:Know one thing. No guard, no person, nothing can stop Dai in his way. Whether he wants to walk into Raudat, Saifee masjid or Ahmedabad for ziyarat. He is the commander and that's the difference between Dai and the rest. His rutbo is such... It's like the saying "rasto khuli jaase.." The road for the Dai is open. Every single one. I agree with Human being that if he wanted SKQ can march anywhere, he has the spiritual power. Because he is the Dai right? wherever he goes they'd be help from some where, in some form... And if you don't believe in that, whether you are a follower of Dai or SKQ yourself then there's no point in having or putting your faith in the Dai all together
I don't think you get off this easy Umme. You cannot simply concede the point. You must accept the necessary conclusion. By your logic, you must accept that if SMS is the dai he "should be able to go anywhere, somehow some spiritual force should be able to help him do Moulatena Fatema's ziyarat." Hence he must not be the dai.
Sorry, getting carried away by twisted logic always come back to bite you.
I think Umme got silenced by her own twisted logic. Good Job Sufi and Think_F_Y.
Abdes and Amtes will all need to overhaul their thinking capabilities, they have not used it for so long it has gotten rusted.
One elderly psychologist was giving me his two cents that this mass following towards MS is nothing but the McDougal Group mind, where individuals lose their own mind and just follow the group.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu May 22, 2014 5:25 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
Sceptical wrote: Yes. of course. That's what I thought since SKQ has declared himself Dai.

But, manipulated or not, SMS's camp has provided some interesting "evidence" of their claim.
Maybe SMS was not able to manipulate his father so easily as we think.
What did we actually see in the video? Did we see and hear Aqa Moula do nass in a clear voice on MS? Did we hear him do nass on MS in his entire life? Since we never really ever heard Moula do nass on anyone(the enhanced video on believesyedna website notwithstanding) we must rely on his Mazoon to validate the nass. It really is as simple as that. @Sceptical, for a skeptic, you are easily convinced!
Sorry Scep, just turned my Sarcasm Detection switch on :wink: :oops:

Ummehani52

Unread post by Ummehani52 » Thu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Oh don't worry about Umme. See there's talk of logic and what not but you have to understand that our religion is more than that. I think the deep down truth is that none of you expected in your wildest dreams to see a video. Hey where was the CCTV in the hospital? Couldn't we get access to the hospital and see the cctv to see what went on in the room when the so called "Nass" is done? Er, you guys kinda got your wish and the beauty in this is that.. Whether you believe it or not, whatever you ask for.. Evidence wise you will get. SKQ... What can he give you? How will he fight his case further. Seriously guys, I mean okay let's think LOGICALLY.... WHat evidence is he going to show to the judge? We will all be waiting and another thing... A single photo will be shown of SMB AND SKQ and they'll be a hype on here on look. EVIDENCE of Dai and Dai together... Awesome.

Oh and bohra spring. Get real. Darling? Seriously..? Creep.

Ummehani52

Unread post by Ummehani52 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Btw. SKQ didn't hold the quran that day he told the world he was the next Dai.. It was just a random kitaab. Or even a book. Who knows eh? Did anyone even clarify whether it was the quran? As in... Did he open the "quran" he held to show us the pages that the book he was holding was the actual quran..? No FBI intelligence chasing that? How about half of you go to the Cromwell hospital and check the records and interrogate every nurse and doctor on when each staff went into to check SMB and what time, and the other half go and find out whether it was the quran SKQ was holding!!

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Thu May 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Ummehani52 wrote:Oh don't worry about Umme. See there's talk of logic and what not but you have to understand that our religion is more than that. I think the deep down truth is that none of you expected in your wildest dreams to see a video. Hey where was the CCTV in the hospital? Couldn't we get access to the hospital and see the cctv to see what went on in the room when the so called "Nass" is done? Er, you guys kinda got your wish and the beauty in this is that.. Whether you believe it or not, whatever you ask for.. Evidence wise you will get. SKQ... What can he give you? How will he fight his case further. Seriously guys, I mean okay let's think LOGICALLY.... WHat evidence is he going to show to the judge? We will all be waiting and another thing... A single photo will be shown of SMB AND SKQ and they'll be a hype on here on look. EVIDENCE of Dai and Dai together... Awesome.

What about the big logic of yours? Dai can go anywhere, rasto khuli jaase? No need to rant about all the bogus evidence Muffy produces, we are well aware what was Moula's condition and how the son's took advantage of it.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu May 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Ummehani52 wrote:Oh don't worry about Umme. See there's talk of logic and what not but you have to understand that our religion is more than that. I think the deep down truth is that none of you expected in your wildest dreams to see a video. Hey where was the CCTV in the hospital? Couldn't we get access to the hospital and see the cctv to see what went on in the room when the so called "Nass" is done? Er, you guys kinda got your wish and the beauty in this is that.. Whether you believe it or not, whatever you ask for.. Evidence wise you will get. SKQ... What can he give you? How will he fight his case further. Seriously guys, I mean okay let's think LOGICALLY.... WHat evidence is he going to show to the judge? We will all be waiting and another thing... A single photo will be shown of SMB AND SKQ and they'll be a hype on here on look. EVIDENCE of Dai and Dai together... Awesome.

You were the one that presented the logic Umme, not us. And your dai failed the test you yourself devised. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to escape that fact.Sorry. Big Fail. The word of the Mazoon carries weight for us because he was Burhanuddin Moula's Mazoon for 50 years. The rutba is aala in our doctrine and carries with it the implicit and full trust of the Dai. For many of us committed to SKQ the existence of the hospital video was irrelevant. We never asked for it as proof. Some progressives asked for it. SKQ followers did not. We already have our Moula's word for what happened. If Aqa Moula Burhanuddin RA found him worthy of his trust, we certainly are not holding back. It was only the likes of you that dropped the Mazoon like a ton of bricks because following him meant exercising your brain a little ...and as we just observed, it certainly is in need of a bit of a workout....

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu May 22, 2014 8:46 pm

I totally see the point here. The hospital video was nothing new. It was all the ambiguity of the Raudat Tahera event moved to Cromwell hospital. No one has given me a convincing answer to why Burhanuddin Moula would not have done a more convincing nass prior to speech-loss, if he was willing to get on an ambulance plane after a stroke and do a public nass...The logical conclusion is that he was not worried about doing nass because it had already been done.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Thu May 22, 2014 9:44 pm

So many claims and counter claims for and against the nass video. I think it is really not that complex to figure out. The issue of majority of abdes and amtes is that, they are kept away from Quran and the aqaaid books, they are only fed what will make them slaves and blindly believe the Dai even if it is clearly against the Quran and is an innovation with regards to established aqaaids. Syedna Hatim RA has clearly laid out the characteristics/qualities that a Dai " MUST POSSESS" and exhibit and the same are also found in books of Duat Al Balagh,hence if one reads these books it will not be difficult to clear confusion.But people are happy to blindly believe what they are fed without using ALLAH gifted intellect and thus they end up acting like cattle. My 2 cents. No offense intended.

haq_ni_dawat

Unread post by haq_ni_dawat » Fri May 23, 2014 12:25 am

Dear true abde

People are asking & will keep asking questions to mufaddal bhaisaab only as he is the one who has publicly declared 3 years back that he is the true mansoos..as he is the one who has the largest following..as he is the one who holds absolute power over the abdes..as he is the one who holds absolute power over the dawat properties and its money..as he is the one who always gives bayaans which have no meaning...as he is the one who always goofs up..as he is the one who most of the time contradicts his own statements..as he is the one who enjoys people's money and a lavish lifestyle...as he is the one who after buying a 170 crore property near colombo has again bought a property in khandala worth 50-60 crore...as he is the one who forces people to pay through his various ponzi schemes...as he is the one who tries to replicate his father in some or the other way and also celebrates his birthday with that of his fathers...as he is the one in whose time a hindu appears out of no where and declares that SMB saheb had appeared in his dreams and said that mufaddal bhaisaab is the true mansoos..as he is the one who embraces a baba but doesnt allow a momin to even do his salaam or qadambosi properly..as he is the one who has goondas in the face of his saalas..as he is the one who was the main accused in the zahir baatin controversy..as he is the one who had been accused by taizoon bhaisaab..as he is the one who is responsible for the SBUT mess...and there are many such reasons.

On the other hand qutbuddin moula has never shown his might publicly..has never shouted from roof tops that he is the true mansoos..has never hidden or manipulated facts..has done and is still doing many charity works (check his website)..has always maintained sabr...has always said that when haq na dai bulawe to momin ne jawab aapvo pade and that is what is happening..many many people are daily or weekly going to him to lend their support...many people are giving him misaaq every week..i have seen many people coming from other cities & states..he is always humble to people who come to meet him and listens to their problems and arzi and also gives them solutions on the spot..he doesnt buy people by offering them money....and last but not the least he may have a following of just 1-2% presently but those people are with him because they believe him not by force but by their heart...whereas the majority of people are with mufaddal bhaisaab out of fear of goondas and fear of the society and boycott n such things.

If you believe in him then dont be scared of the society..just take one step..the 1st initiative and then allah will show you the way.

We are some 12 lakh people but already 30-40% of our people dont believe at all in our community and the remaining ones will slowly understand and start to shift towards qutbuddin moula.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 am

think_for_yourself wrote:@Sceptical, for a skeptic, you are easily convinced!
Why do you think I'm convinced?
But the facts are here :
- SMS camp has evidence (manipulated or not) and for most Mumeen, it's enough.
- SKQ was sidelined, no evidence of his claim. Abde don't care he was Mazoon or not.

I'm still skeptic, but I think problem came from SMB(ra) himself. That's why I said SMS camp was not able to manipulated his father as we think.
Sceptical wrote:
alam wrote:SMB was torn, with divided loyalties, and did Nass on two sahebs. That is the evidence that is glaringly becoming obvious. A highly inconvenient truth, for the ordinary Bohra.
With due respect to SMB, SKQ, SMS, and their respective positions, it's high time the rutba naa sahebs and their court holders and khidmat guzaars from ALL factions acknowledge that the betrayal is from SMB himself for not doing irrefutable Nass, rather than finger-pointing by either camp toward SKQ or SMS.
That's what I start thinking too. This is a difficult but plausible possibility.
Maybe STS(ra) had instructed SMB(ra) to do nass on KQ.
Maybe SMB(ra) did it in 1965.
Maybe he had slowly changed his mind.
Maybe that's why he didn't react enough when his mazoon was progressively and dangerously sidelined :?:

way2go

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by way2go » Fri May 23, 2014 2:09 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:No idea on the reason for Mulla and Mulla recusing.
Just got this on WhatsApp......

M/s. Mulla & Mulla and Craige & Buntley, Advocates and Solicitors have recused themselves from representing Mufaddal Saifuddin in the Mumbai High Court in the Nass Case. In simple words it means that now Mufaddal Saifuddin will have to appoint some other Advocate to fight the case against SKQ. On enquiry with Mulla & Mulla, initially they declined to offer any reason for their decision to withdraw representing Mufaddal Saifuddin but after persistence they declared that their decision was based after viewing the Audio and Video of the London Hospital that was shown to the Bohra Community worldwide on last Sunday.

Wassalam...

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:52 am

Is this confirmed news that the solicitors have recused? Is there any mention in the press?

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:53 am

Nothing on fatemidawat legal updates

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Fri May 23, 2014 3:11 am

Audio and video evidence of nass was put up in last date kq side habe to file reply in this evidence.To make this public in wazz is interfering in proceding of court. Its amount to infelnce public opintion i.e. consider contempet of court its going to cost heavily mb bs in next date. Thats why mula &mula rescued themself from case

Ummehani52

Unread post by Ummehani52 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:51 am

Truth shall prevail.... Soon!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 23, 2014 5:54 am

Ummehani52 wrote:Truth shall prevail.... Soon!
AMEEN....

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri May 23, 2014 9:23 am

Ummehani52 wrote:
Darling means Endearment because 'between strangers terms of endearment imply a judgement of incompetence on the part of the target'.Others have pointed out however that, in an informal setting , 'the use of terms of endearment here was a positive politeness strategy. A term like "mate"

Stop getting childish. Stop listening to others and use you head. If you think I was hitting on you get real why would I what for.

Saeed al Khair

Share information for legal action against the clergy

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Fri May 23, 2014 9:43 am

Dear Board Members
Hundreds of postings are available on the message board but not a single address of the concerned department/Ministry of any country where Bohras are living. I draw your kind attention towards this point and request you to forward the details/addresses so we can forward information regarding the money laundering, FMG, other crimes and Shirk of the Dawoodi Bohra Religious Leadership to different governments for appropriate action and due punishment.
Please share required information in this regard.
Only discussion on this message board will not provide us solution and required fruit. For better result we have to do jih'ad against the Zulm of the pretender Zalim Dai, Mufaddal Saifuddin and brothers.

AgnosticIndian

Re: Share information for legal action against the clergy

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 23, 2014 10:09 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:Dear Board Members
Hundreds of postings are available on the message board but not a single address of the concerned department/Ministry of any country where Bohras are living. I draw your kind attention towards this point and request you to forward the details/addresses so we can forward information regarding the money laundering, FMG, other crimes and Shirk of the Dawoodi Bohra Religious Leadership to different governments for appropriate action and due punishment.
Only discussion on this message board will not provide us solution and required fruit. For better result we have to do jih'ad against the Zulm of the pretender Zalim Dai, Mufaddal Saifuddin and brothers.
Money laundering yes but other things like FGM,Shirk are not crimes, in India at least.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 am

natkhat pari wrote:Audio and video evidence of nass was put up in last date kq side habe to file reply in this evidence.To make this public in wazz is interfering in proceding of court. Its amount to infelnce public opintion i.e. consider contempet of court its going to cost heavily mb bs in next date. Thats why mula &mula rescued themself from case
There is a saying in Hindi " vinash kale vipreet buddhi" and that is exactly what is happening to Mr Muffadal Saifuddin. He may have hired the fanciest lawyers money can buy, he may have bullied a weak and cowardly community into submission , but Sahyrdna Qutbuddin has Allah on his side, and whom Allah protects no man can vanquish. Whatever Mr Muffadal Saifuddin has done up to now has backfired on him, and he will continue taking foolish and self destructive actions becuse it is the will of Allah that truth come out . We will continue to stay steadfas in our yakeen to our Moula Qutbuddin (TUS) have sabr, and trust in Allah. This daweedar ( MS) will be exposed inshallah..

Saeed al Khair

Re: Share information for legal action against the clergy

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Fri May 23, 2014 10:39 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Saeed al Khair wrote:Dear Board Members
Money laundering yes but other things like FGM,Shirk are not crimes, in India at least.
We required addresses of Muslium world Islamic institutions to report Shirk, heresy,Kufr,Irtidaad anil Islam of Mufaddal Saifuddin and his Hudud Shayateen

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 am

there are lots of articles on this forum and surprisingly its all against SMS and nothing much is said about KQ. but freinds don't you think that how ever community freindly KQ sound now but his gang of sons will be the same after 25years from now when they also have a considerable number of followers behind them. its all power game and its all the same. the change has to come when people understand that the dai is for them to guide them in their religious matters only. dai is not a divine spirit which is going to be taking them to jannat.

well anyways we indians are always wanting a shelter for all our acts and so we need someone to rule us and we are happywith that. so whoever wins we are all going to be slaves only. so don't believe in " achche din aanewale hai " atleast on religious front.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 am

Bohra spring Bhai
Its Time for attitude adjustment toward women.

james

Unread post by james » Fri May 23, 2014 11:12 am

Bohra spring wrote:
Ummehani52 wrote:
Darling means Endearment because 'between strangers terms of endearment imply a judgement of incompetence on the part of the target'.Others have pointed out however that, in an informal setting , 'the use of terms of endearment here was a positive politeness strategy. A term like "mate"

Stop getting childish. Stop listening to others and use you head. If you think I was hitting on you get real why would I what for.
You should have apologized instead of giving pathetic excuses.Do you extend the same endearment towards men on forums ? :roll:

Oh and stop trawling Wikipedia. :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Term_of_endearment

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri May 23, 2014 11:18 am

saminaben wrote:Bohra spring Bhai
lol she called him creep without even understanding the meaning of his statement, yet he has to adjust his attitude?

"darling" is usual word in developed world, only third world countries take it offensive.

oh come on sister get real.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Fri May 23, 2014 11:33 am

Sufi monk wrote:
saminaben wrote:Bohra spring Bhai
lol she called him creep without even understanding the meaning of his statement, yet he has to adjust his attitude?

"darling" is usual word in developed world, only third world countries take it offensive.

oh come on sister get real.
In modern society, addressing woman in debate and discussion with terms of endearment is patronizing.

So is your reference to third world country - which is patronizing.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Forwarding 'as-is' what someone sent to me. More fodder or manure!

I saw the video today at the Masjid. The 1st question is: If they had this video and others, why not show it 3 years back and minimize the split in the community? Did they not have an obligation to do that?

The timing of it? Why now? And there was nothing in terms of time stamp that this was on 3rd Rajab? I assume it was in the Cromwell hospital, but it could have been 10-15th Rajab, when Moula is better and can sit. How do we know it was 3rd Rajab? No reference to any date was made (as best as I could catch the video) and nothing could be proven that this was taken on 3rd Rajab.

I would like to know the answers to the following questions:

• On 3rd Rajab, was Moula in a private room, like this video suggests, or in an intensive care unit (ICU)? Hospital records should show that. If he was in a private room, okay, else there is a disconnect. And if he was in ICU, is this how ICUs look in the Cormwell hospital? If not, that would mean one more lie (??) – and it may be damaging in the courts.

• What is the hospital policy? Do they allow so many people at one time in a room, even a private room? On a Sunday at 9:30 PM? [Weekend policy may be different.]

• And what do the hospital records show in terms of the # of visitors? Does the hospital keep records and did it show all these people on that date and time going into the room?
It was about 9:30 pm (I checked that magrib is about 9:07 PM in London on June 4th) on a Sunday and this is after Magrib.

• And what do the hospital records show of Moula’s health - was he conscious or was he unconscious on 3rd Rajab?

• The # of people in the video. Does it line up with the 6people that Abdul Qadir BS said? It was hard to keep track, but assuming this video is posted online, I would like to review that.

• Who shot this video? That is one more person? Was it from a phone or something else? If something else, how did they have recording equipment right away a few hours after a stroke?

• Right after a stroke would there not be more telemetry and monitoring of a patient? Did not see a lot of telemetry? Is that how he would have been monitored on rajab 3rd? The hospital folks should be asked about it.

• How come nobody came to check on Moula? And if he suddenly became conscious, after he was unconscious, the Shezadas are just going about talking of the nass, qadambosi, etc. I would get very happy and immediately run to the medical staff with the good news, correct?

• Why not after that have some urgency and call the doctor to convey the improvement in the patient’s (Moula’s) health?

• And what happened after this video, assuming it is on 3rd Rajab? After this again Maula became unconscious? Just curious?

• The whole period is more than 90 minutes. Abdul Qadir BS says he looked at the time and it was 8:07 PM. And then they went to get Muffadal Maula and they prayed magrib at Bonham House (Magrib is 9:07 PM) and then they came back. Has to be at least 9:20-9:30 PM. And then this whole video. That is 90 minutes plus. No medical staff came anytime in that whole period to check and be a witness to any of this?

This raises more questions, and if something does not match up with other information, or is in contradiction with other information – that may hurt the case.

One of my concerns is that people may end up seeing in this video what they want to see. I personally have some doubts, but --- will let it be argued by non-Bohra lawyers in court.
Now with the hospital video surfacing, let us study how it changes the dynamics of the situation we have on hand.: We have the SMS camp with their old proofs already in the public domain , now have one more proof, which they can brandish and say that there is now irrevocable evidence that the Nass has taken place on SMS. And the SKQ camp who from the start has maintained that they do not have any such evidence except for the fact that SKQ was the sole witness and recipient of the Nass on him. This is how the facts stand. Now who do you believe: -

Let us dispassionately analyse the video. Firstly as many would say why was the video shown after 4 months why not earlier when everybody’s refrain was that ,that such a video was the crucial evidence missing in the pattern of other evidences put forth by SMS camp. It could have been shown in Saifee Masjid during the mourning period; it could have been shown in Azad Maidan where it could have had a much greater impact as far as public relations are concerned. Or it could have been shown before filing the answer to the petition in the High court or better still it could not have been shown at all but could have been saved to showcase in the Court Case as clinching evidence and lay bare the claim of SKQ that he is the Dai. Why put it in the public domain when the court case is going on and all eyes are on it.

What comes to mind in light of the above is that the SMS camp feeling a little uncomfortable about the fact that SKQ was benefitting from lack of such a video and other pro SKQ material in the public domain whereby it seemed that SKQ was gaining the upper hand, put it out on Syedna TS RA urs so that now his followers can counter SKQ followers more confidently. Also it could have been put out now as SMS having to face a lot of resistance from the public at large on his Saheb E Daawat collection exercise and feeling the pinch cause of public annoyance on ongoing Sabil and Wajebat collection felt that in order to boost the said collections this video at this time will come in handy. With this video the faithful now will contribute to the coffers with much more vigour and the doubters will follow suit.

Later even if the video is subjected to forensic analyses and turns out not to be the clinching evidence that it is being labelled, it does not matter. Immediate purpose is served. And the side benefit is that any doubters who were kneeling more towards SKQ will now abandon that idea.
Now the video per say raises many questions. Is it the same Hospital room where Aka Moula was kept; why is the video in such a bad shape as any mobile phone which the people in the room normally have will not give such a bad performance; why is the video clear in parts where it is important to see certain actions and events; is it Aka Moula's voice and is it really Aka Moula Burhanuddin RA. All such questions will remain unanswered unless proven in court.

SKQ followers in light of all the above probably will now say that if evidence has to be examined and if evidence is the final arbitrator to establish whether SKQ is the Dai, than all the 21 imams and the 52 Dai's before our time's, evidence's will have to examined to come to the conclusion whether we all are on the Right Path. And they will quote Syedna TS RA who said:- everything alive in this world; on this planet will vouch for the Dai because everything in this world owes its existence to the Imam and his Dai. It is made for him, so it will vouch for him.
Let’s now see who measures up to that final test, SKQ or SMS. Only time will tell......

think

Unread post by think » Fri May 23, 2014 1:17 pm

aaj saheb e aala qadar hai, kal nahin ho gai,
kirai daar hai, zati makaan thori hai.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri May 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Mkenya Bhai your arguments are valid for a non abde who has doubt! what we forget the video was targeted for the vast majority of abdes who we're having small doubts by relentless activity from fatemidawat and were at a stage the conversion could have taken some slight movement. Have you seen how a train starts moving an small heave squeak before movement

Kothar needed a bit of push and nudge to get back abdes into their brain dead state. The kothar ploy is to keep abdes in check while they battle SKQ . It's like the saying a farmer locks the gate behind so the chicken don't run astray before trying to chase the fox .

I do not think they would have the audacity to put it in front if the court, but who knows they would try anything, what I can say the judge and SKQ are not naive or foolish . This video reliability will be shredded like you have stated and you are not even claiming to be a seasoned barrister.

The video has served its purpose for now abdes are back in their cage. It is like they I mean abdes were so scared of liberation they were looking for any reason to go back. They need their master they only know how to live as slaves. Liberation is too hard or scary...it means no one will make decisions for you, you have to select from options, ...petty things like the tiffin may stop, the dress code that they have invested in will be irrelevant....it's like they will be orphaned.

What kothar I am guessing are ensuring by their process even if SKQ wins the logic side, SMS retains the large numbers of followers to claim the biggest portion of asset split if it goes to that point through the case. It's like out of 100 masjids how many SMS and SKQ will retain.

Also if another scenario comes up the number of abdes help such that if SKQ wins yet the abdes will remain with SMS so he has the numbers to rebuild and sustain SMS greed.

The difference reformists have in most cases we can live in or out and many live on both sides...SKQ guys hopefully can to.

On another note in this topic...darling was used as sign of pity on the commentator but my arch enemy j has twisted it to mean sexist or flirt. Unfortunately I will not apologise and Sufi thanks for stepping in , I have women in my family eg daughters, wife, mother, mother in law, girl friends yes some fools will take off on this remark , and staff ...I call all darling now and again ...some these women call me back dear or babe ...so my attitude remains intact what I will withdraw and note to not call saminaben or umme those words in future...

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat May 24, 2014 2:44 am

TOn deep study of hospital audio and video voice quality of aqa mola is not matching. 4 sentence in audio and 1 sentence to Dr mioz bs " bhai ghani kidmat kidhi che" are not matching
Sahadat bayan aduio of saifee hospital and voice in roudat video are not matching.
both events have time lag of less then 24 hrs as sugested but vouce quality are not same.any lay person can make out diference. On analises by voice experts it can be easily proved in court