Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
TheLiberatedOne

Re: Hum to chale pardesh padesi ho gaye chora apna desh pard

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Sun May 25, 2014 5:35 am

I think Natkhat Pari should READ the forum rules and memorise them...

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun May 25, 2014 5:45 am

Nouveau riche Bohris in USA. Good target for both camps.

natkhat pari

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sun May 25, 2014 6:02 am

Wow there are no permanet enemy and freinds in haq ni dawat

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 25, 2014 6:07 am

Mubarak wrote:Gair mehram lady = Ex Miss India Nafisa Ali ke saath swimming pool me maze lootne wale Shri Khozema bhai sahib, Mazoon entered with some five hundred ‘Rakshas’ in the Vazihpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur during Zohar/Asar prayers today and beaten very badly all the Bohra Youth Namazi and thrown them out of mosque thus not allowing them to prayer.

Can anyone kindly update full story?

Thanks and regards,

Mubarak
this is blatant lie and I don't believe this, if any such thing happened mazoon should have been thrown out of dawat rutba instantly.

I am pretty sure this rumor was spread by muffy gang to defame mazoon.

if this is true where is the pictures?

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sun May 25, 2014 6:38 am

Rajestan patrica articel is ms bs propeganda wow in 2009

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 25, 2014 6:46 am

the real test of endurance, religion, friend and woman comes up in times of need

tweet from kumar vishwas : AAMAADMI PARTY

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sun May 25, 2014 7:19 am

Skq was against reformist
skq is against reformist
Skq will remain against reformist

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun May 25, 2014 7:21 am

Topics like this regardless of the truth or lack of it must be hard on many reformists who are pro KQ but used this kinda topic to bash Kothar,family including KQ in the past.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sun May 25, 2014 7:31 am

Enemy enemy is freind. Aam admi party agenda.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 25, 2014 7:42 am

natkhat pari wrote:Skq was against reformist
skq is against reformist
Skq will remain against reformist
so am I

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 9:06 am

Nathkhat para...I definitely think you are a male!

Just for the record...dawoodi bohras are a minority....I think our history/ origin indicates that we always follow Moula Ali, Imam Hussain and even in Yemen, we were minorities. This means whatever the bulk of the population had to follow we followed a very difficult path which is the path of Haqq!!!! So 25 people joining SKQ is an indication that they are on the true path! And isnt that great....these people have support from SKQ, they are getting houses, an EDUCATION and even means of livelihood, provided that him providing all this is TRUE in the first place.
On the other hand what is SMS doing....has he even supported 25 families in a similar way?????Has he even supported 2 families in this way...I havent heard anything like that, if you have any such information, please can you share!!!!!

I appreciate the fact that you are sharing a lot of inside information but honestly you are just gossiping on this forum and dramatising all the on goings by putting up old Hindi film songs....not good....

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun May 25, 2014 9:13 am

haq_ni_dawat wrote:natkhat pari no offence meant but your posts are irritating & they actually carry no meaning & useful information...so what if 25 people are monetarily depended on moula (tus)??..whole of saify mahal is monetarily depended on mufaddal bhaisaab & kothar and their dirty tricks & ponzi schemes...
Correction
Whole of Saify Mahal is monetarily depended on POOR AND GULLIBLE ABDES's salaam, Najwa and WAJEBAATS

MMH

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 9:24 am

Some of the topics are becoming antakshari sessions thanks to this Natkhat Para :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Natkhat para- you must start a new topic called Cibaca Geet mala or something on those lines so that your talent to connect hindi film songs can be viewed by a larger audience.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 9:36 am

Sufi monk wrote:
Mubarak wrote:Gair mehram lady = Ex Miss India Nafisa Ali ke saath swimming pool me maze lootne wale Shri Khozema bhai sahib, Mazoon entered with some five hundred ‘Rakshas’ in the Vazihpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur during Zohar/Asar prayers today and beaten very badly all the Bohra Youth Namazi and thrown them out of mosque thus not allowing them to prayer.

Can anyone kindly update full story?

Thanks and regards,

Mubarak
this is blatant lie and I don't believe this, if any such thing happened mazoon should have been thrown out of dawat rutba instantly.

I am pretty sure this rumor was spread by muffy gang to defame mazoon.

if this is true where is the pictures?

This is not news of now....Nafisa Ali is an old lady who's kids are married.

This is probably a propoganda machinery of SMS's father in law...Yusuf Najmuddin so that Mazoon can never become daai...

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 am

@MMH - MS and co. has many charitable organizations and supports many people who need help in business, children's education etc. They all come under the umbrella of dawat and many bhaisahebs operate them as well. But, all this assistance are only a available to people who sings bhajans of moula day and night. If you have short beard or not seen in masjid everyday you will be excluded out of this help. Dawat has lots properties and provide people with subsidized rates to live, they provide education funds for children and help mumineen get jobs as well. They also provide medical assistance to very poor and jobs in different dawat organizations all over the world. Good things are in place in the system, however, but only to selected group of individual, who, hover around bhaisahebs and Amils like bees.
The good system has been infiltrated with corrupt individuals and put the system at the mercy of kothar and co. who often provide their extended families all these benefits. There are many educated and intellectual people who are part of system, they know the corrupt system but they still provide assistance in various ways and capacities so at least some portion of their hard work trickles down to much needed individuals of the dawat. Obviously when these educated individuals sit in various dawat organization their decisions are also heard and acted upon sometimes even surpassing Amils. But the problem is that that most decisions of tax and religious affairs are made in the headquarters in India and there these intellectuals are kept at bay as they are not part of the kothar and co.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 25, 2014 10:52 am

Rebel on Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 am
@MMH - MS and co. has many charitable organizations and supports many people who need help in business, children's education etc.
Kindly name them with their address-phone number and the contact person for those who need help
Also since they are charitable organization, can you or some one from that group posts how many people have benefited and how much amount has been distributed.

natkhat pari

Re: Has Mazunsaab Decided To Retaliate Against The Zaadas ?

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sun May 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Fatemi dawat.com test trail in 2013

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun May 25, 2014 3:26 pm

So is there a letter from STS then about nass on Mazoon?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 3:44 pm

Are the real brothers and sisters of KQ with him or sitting with MS camp?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Rebel wrote:@MMH - MS and co. has many charitable organizations and supports many people who need help in business, children's education etc. They all come under the umbrella of dawat and many bhaisahebs operate them as well. But, all this assistance are only a available to people who sings bhajans of moula day and night. If you have short beard or not seen in masjid everyday you will be excluded out of this help. Dawat has lots properties and provide people with subsidized rates to live, they provide education funds for children and help mumineen get jobs as well. They also provide medical assistance to very poor and jobs in different dawat organizations all over the world. Good things are in place in the system, however, but only to selected group of individual, who, hover around bhaisahebs and Amils like bees.
The good system has been infiltrated with corrupt individuals and put the system at the mercy of kothar and co. who often provide their extended families all these benefits. There are many educated and intellectual people who are part of system, they know the corrupt system but they still provide assistance in various ways and capacities so at least some portion of their hard work trickles down to much needed individuals of the dawat. Obviously when these educated individuals sit in various dawat organization their decisions are also heard and acted upon sometimes even surpassing Amils. But the problem is that that most decisions of tax and religious affairs are made in the headquarters in India and there these intellectuals are kept at bay as they are not part of the kothar and co.

I am aware of all this. I am aware of a predominant class structure which I think is the creation of Aqa Moula's shehzada's and SMS's brother in laws. This doesnt help the cause right? despite so much money being given out here are so many mumineens who live in slums and have a hand to mouth existence whereas there is a rich class who seem to be benefitting from these scheme of things. At least if SKQ is giving such monetory support to his people and ensuring they have a decent living and education so that they are never left unemployed (that is if he is).

You know Rebel, there is this elitist group that seems to benefit from the good cause which is of no benefit to the 90% bohras.There are people on this forum who have the audacity to talk about some rumour which we dont have any basis for..pathetic arent we...try to make a difference in our system itself rather than talk about baseless things which probably dont have foundation.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Many Amils and bhaisahebs are also involved in debauchery especially poor and needy women, kothar helps them monetarily but use them to fulfill their ulterior motives and these individuals are helpless because many need financial support from kothar at the expense of their virtue.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 5:02 pm

The class system is not part of Islamic practice, kothar has done this to divide the people into categories. However, those intellectuals and educated professionals are making a difference within the community although minute as it may seem, while they sit in the various committees and sanestas. Their decisions and advices are being heard which ultimately benefits the community in one form or the other.
You are correct that although the leaders have so much money but they are given to the people who need it and the money is used for kothar's luxuries. I am not sure what baseless thing that I have mentioned which doesn't have a foundation. What I discuss about is what I have experienced and I have seen other experience.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Rebel wrote:The class system is not part of Islamic practice, kothar has done this to divide the people into categories. However, those intellectuals and educated professionals are making a difference within the community although minute as it may seem, while they sit in the various committees and sanestas. Their decisions and advices are being heard which ultimately benefits the community in form or the other.
You are correct that although the leaders have so much money but they are given to the people who need it and the money is used for kothar's luxuries. I am not sure what baseless thing that I have mentioned which doesn't have a foundation. What I discuss about is what I have experienced and I have seen other experience.

Sorry Boss! I meant baseless things that SKQ is shellign out money to have people follow him...this is what Natkhat Pari said...I wasnt referring to anything you mentioned in your message.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Ok got it, thanks.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 5:38 pm

SBM wrote:
Rebel on Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 am
@MMH - MS and co. has many charitable organizations and supports many people who need help in business, children's education etc.
Kindly name them with their address-phone number and the contact person for those who need help
Also since they are charitable organization, can you or some one from that group posts how many people have benefited and how much amount has been distributed.
You need to contact Amils or local jamat members, Jamats have many sanstas, for education, for business assistance, for career planning, for medical assistance etc. Local dawat office can also guide you as many projects in various cities are operated by central headquarters in India. I don't they have web links. I did find once when I Googled for dawoodi bohra education program or upliftment program. I am not part of any of these groups but I am aware of a few people and their children who have be benefitted from these sanstas and organizations.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Rebel wrote:Are the real brothers and sisters of KQ with him or sitting with MS camp?
MS camp is where they are...

His sister...dont know her name....she said that SKQ is 53rd dai and then she retracted her statement...coincidently her daughter is 1st wife of Qusai b.s (SMS's brother) Qusai b.s second wife is SKQ's daughter who ran away with their 2 kids.

His brother Abbas b.s is SED for SMS.

His brother Shabbir b.s came up and spoke up about the ishaaras of SMB indicating SMS as his mansoos...coincidently his daughter is SMS's daughter in law (married to Jaafar us sadiq b.s)

Hatim b.s died sometime back...there were whatsapp messages about his funeral where SKQ took a lower seating position than SMS..

The rest of his brother's and sisters I am not aware of...

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Below is a list of his brother's and sisters:
Maybe the rest of the members can add their bits about what they know.

Hatim Bhaisaheb Hamimuddin

Shabbir Bhaisaheb Nuruddin

Abbas Bhaisaheb Fakhruddin

Mohammed ul Baqir Bhaisaheb Jamaluddin

Noman Bhaisaheb

Zehra Bensaab

Shirin Bensaab

Fatema Sugra Bensaab

Zainab BensaabAymelek

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 6:22 pm

Its all about money and power and as history shows, people tend to tilt towards the one who has more of it and in this case SMS has billions of dollars with him so its obvious that SKQ's relatives will swear allegiance to SMS as its a highly lucrative deal !!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 6:23 pm

So essence his real brothers and sisters have sidelined him and with the MS camp. Does he have any Qasre Ali bhaisahebs with him apart from sons and daughters? So the battle is not only of step brothers and sisters, the real brothers and sisters of KQ are not even supporting him. So sad.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 6:26 pm

MMH wrote:Shabbir Bhaisaheb Nuruddin
This man is extremely rich and a highly successful businessman. I remember that some years back he had dabbled into sugar imports when the commodity was under OGL (Open general Licence) and during that time he imported shiploads of sugar and made a killing, each shipload means around 12,500 Metric Tonnes of Sugar.