Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MUSTAPH

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 pm

do you guys know how much fan following this fellow gets by making rotis. there are women who think that all the rotis that come in mawaid thaali are all blessed by SMB and eating that roti they shall be free from all illness.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 11:52 pm

I think muffy is looking for funny ways to remain all the time among female fans.

other wise no wise man would do such silly stunts.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon May 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Guys what's the flour brand , gas hot plate , the utensils

Are the industries on sensex better invest quick sales to sky rocket !

I think his saya has space for adverts taking bids for brand adverts

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 11:59 pm

woman in blue rida is about to cry hahahaha

and I am pretty sure they are educated illiterates and come from rich familes but still jhahil.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue May 27, 2014 1:55 am

women in orange rida seems to be wearing gents shirt below. see the cuffs from within.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 am

SMS promoting roti making is part of marketing campaign to remain popular with masses, however one should not ridicule these events, as they are respected by the masses.the reformist, progressives or democrats who worry about bohra community and its people, must refrain from trivial ridiculing compromising their seriousness of bringing reform.

Each and every act of SMS is ridiculed, such mockery will repel some serious thinkers from SMS camp from coming forward. These has been discussed far and wide.

There are far more better goof ups and unislamic practices of SMS that can be highlighted and discussed upon.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 9:03 am

BUSHRA BUSHRA !!!

after a brief meeting in mahduz zahra, jamiya students finally decided their flag and tag line which will be official symbol of muffy dawat. :roll:
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 4675 times

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 9:30 am

Nasehat of sadik ali shaeb " Dawoodi kom hum hai bhala nishan hamara

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue May 27, 2014 12:23 pm

humanbeing wrote:SMS promoting roti making is part of marketing campaign to remain popular with masses, however one should not ridicule these events, as they are respected by the masses.the reformist, progressives or democrats who worry about bohra community and its people, must refrain from trivial ridiculing compromising their seriousness of bringing reform.

Each and every act of SMS is ridiculed, such mockery will repel some serious thinkers from SMS camp from coming forward. These has been discussed far and wide.

There are far more better goof ups and unislamic practices of SMS that can be highlighted and discussed upon.
I so agree with you. I'm inclined to consider that the trivialities are also part of the SMS agents, for the very purpose you described.

UnhappyBohra

Awaara hoon Oooo o o Awaara hoon

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue May 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Hey Natkhat did you hear about MS and the sultry sri lankan seductress that has made a few visits to the holy bed? Goes by the name of Maria. This is hot off the presses. I got it first hand from a miayasaab who had rationalized it completely! Saying all these responsibilities increased a man's appetite...Looks like you might need to sing some new tunes natkhat..... I was told Zohra has also been inquiring about available services...Looks like a modern open marriage here...Thanks for lowering the bar for us natkhat so we can discuss this kind of salacious news.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Tue May 27, 2014 1:25 pm

UnhappyBohra:
Now you have stooped to natkharpari's level. Therfore, there does not seem to be any difference between him/her and your good self. My "fatherly" advice: Please delete your post. Kind regards.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue May 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Thanks for giving @natkhat pari a taste of her own medicine UnhappyBohra. But I think we need to end this here. No need for everyone to stoop to her level. BTW @Unhappy when are you going to get the courage to come over and give misaaq to SKQ ? How long is the wife going to keep you trapped there? If you have the courage to post this kind of rubbish, you should have the courage to declare that the Emperor has no clothes..(No visual puns intended!!)

james

Re: Awaara hoon Oooo o o Awaara hoon

Unread post by james » Tue May 27, 2014 1:31 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Hey Natkhat did you hear about MS and the sultry sri lankan seductress that has made a few visits to the holy bed? Goes by the name of Maria. This is hot off the presses. I got it first hand from a miayasaab who had rationalized it completely! Saying all these responsibilities increased a man's appetite...Looks like you might need to sing some new tunes natkhat..... I was told Zohra has also been inquiring about available services...Looks like a modern open marriage here...Thanks for lowering the bar for us natkhat so we can discuss this kind of salacious news.
You are another hypocrite and a sex fiend as well. No need to take cover behind nakhat pari as before him you have discussed the sex life of one of the Hudood Kiram of the 52nd Dai RA.
UnhappyBohra wrote:
wise_guy wrote:Doing matam at all occasions is a USP of Malikul Ashtar. I hope he doesnt do it before doing the dirty work in bed!
I think his wife/significant other, does it after....
UnhappyBohra wrote: I am a follower of SMS (not passionate - but my wife decides on reigious matters and I don't care enough to object)
UnhappyBohra wrote: I am here for a serious discussion and serious information to help me make up my mind.
What a joke!

james

Unread post by james » Tue May 27, 2014 1:42 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Thanks for giving @natkhat pari a taste of her own medicine UnhappyBohra.
MMH kindly give your views on the above post.Now is the right time to flap your gums. :mrgreen:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

James I did not see you jump to stop Natkhat Pari when she was dishing out trash. Someone had to do something to stop the nonsense. I have certainly not made a secret of my disdain for Malik bhaisaheb. His extra curricular activities are well known. He has beahved abominably in public wherever he went. He was no hudood of Burhanuddin Aqa, he was just lucky to be born his son and has taken and continues to take full advantage of it.

@think-for-yourself, I have certainly stooped to @Natkhat Pari's level but for good reason. Atleast what I posted came from a Miyasaab and not some sixteen year old! @think-for-yourself, I am afraid that I am trapped in the MS camp forever but having realized that there is nothing spiritual going on here, I might as well relay what's going on. Yesterday the Chicago Moallim did some bayaan in the masjid and asked people to stop associating with the Qutbis. Did MS not claim in court that no baraat was being done on Qutbi followers? @Natkhat Pari, here's another one for you: Jhoot Boley kawwa katey...Kaaley Kawwey se daryo....(read BJ = kala kawwaa)

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Tue May 27, 2014 1:58 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:James I did not see you jump to stop Natkhat Pari when she was dishing out trash. Someone had to do something to stop the nonsense. I have certainly not made a secret of my disdain for Malik bhaisaheb. His extra curricular activities are well known. He has beahved abominably in public wherever he went. He was no hudood of Burhanuddin Aqa, he was just lucky to be born his son and has taken and continues to take full advantage of it.

@think-for-yourself, I have certainly stooped to @Natkhat Pari's level but for good reason. Atleast what I posted came from a Miyasaab and not some sixteen year old! @think-for-yourself, I am afraid that I am trapped in the MS camp forever but having realized that there is nothing spiritual going on here, I might as well relay what's going on. Yesterday the Chicago Moallim did some bayaan in the masjid and asked people to stop associating with the Qutbis. Did MS not claim in court that no baraat was being done on Qutbi followers? @Natkhat Pari, here's another one for you: Jhoot Boley kawwa katey...Kaaley Kawwey se daryo....(read BJ = kala kawwaa)

Arey Bhai Unhappy yeh Natkhat Pari tu chichor paney pay uttar aye hai.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Salman khan hit song " me karue tu sala character dehla hai"

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue May 27, 2014 2:08 pm

james wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote:Thanks for giving @natkhat pari a taste of her own medicine UnhappyBohra.
MMH kindly give your views on the above post.Now is the right time to flap your gums. :mrgreen:
I wouldn't encourage all this. At least the rest have stopped unhappy bohra, you on the other hand did not stop natkhat from saying all the crap s/he is saying....
I would tell unhappy bohra to stop right there....but looks like the other 'principled' people have done it...you on the other hand took a swipe at way2go!!!

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue May 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Unhappy I would ask you to please stop saying all this....there is no need to go to the same level as the deranged natkhat

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue May 27, 2014 3:04 pm

james wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: What a joke!
James I am done hearing both sides of the story and have made up my mind. My conclusion is this: EVERYTHING that is going on in the MS dawat is a big bunch of BS. I have attended some sabaqs by Taher Bhaisaheb and I am convinced that at the minimum, these guys beat the MS side hands down on spirituality, sincerity and IQ. @Natkhat Pari epitomises the senselessness of the MS dawat that I am trapped in. I can do something about it on this forum so I did. There are lots of skeletons in the closet on the MS side. Just because the SKQ side is too decent to dig them out, does not mean that the harassed and impoverished lot on the inside will not revolt and expose them.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue May 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Sincerity: were they sincere in telling the truth...i dont think so..
IQ: If taher has a lot of IQ then why doesnt he share some with husain qutbuddin.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue May 27, 2014 3:25 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:There are lots of skeletons in the closet on the MS side. Just because the SKQ side is too decent to dig them out, does not mean that the harassed and impoverished lot on the inside will not revolt and expose them.
You are spot on @Unhappy. I agree that the MS house-of-cards will be brought down by those on the inside. Only mushrooms thrive when when they are kept in the dark and fed shit and mushrooms don't make very good pillars.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm

MUFFY'S "PR" TEAM NOW IN FULL FORCE !!
ITS WRITTEN ON THE TOPI "MOLA MOLA MUFADDAL MOLA"

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x48 ... 9/kjvp.jpg[/img]

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 9:19 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:MUFFY'S "PR" TEAM NOW IN FULL FORCE !!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x48 ... 9/kjvp.jpg[/img]
it rhymes like "ab ki baar modi sarkaar"

same marketing company is working for muffy who was working for modi?

bohrabhai

Re: Women's status in Muffadal Saiffudin raj

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue May 27, 2014 10:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIiIKk5TOsk
A Dawoodi Bohra child follows farman of Syedna Mufaddal SaifuddinTUS

look at video what kind of future we are offering to our children . Sad indeed very sad

bohrabhai

look how muffadal bhaisaab throw our money covers

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue May 27, 2014 11:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WV2i9bngsI

i have nothing to say just look at this video and see how he throw hard earned money covers of abdes

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue May 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Sufi monk wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:MUFFY'S "PR" TEAM NOW IN FULL FORCE !!
it rhymes like "ab ki baar modi sarkaar"

same marketing company is working for muffy who was working for modi?
In near future they will make Tattoo in whole body naming SMS...SMS nu naam mumeneen na Jism par hase to Qabr ma raahat malse.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Wed May 28, 2014 12:38 am

Please clarify
Abde and Amte Bohras address Mufaddal in Dua Arzi (application) for Shifa (cure) as "Maseeh uz Zamaan", Essa of the time, who can cure everyone with the divine power.
Does this Mufaddal Saifuddin "Maseeh uz Zamaan even cure an impotency ?
Does he cure breast cancer by touching his Mubarak hands?
Number of my Bohra friends are suffering with impotency. They are spoiling money on the medicines of Hakeem. I am waiting for the answer from the Kuthaar Mubarak. I will recommend my friends and they will pay huge Najwa after the Shifa Mubarak.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed May 28, 2014 12:43 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:Please clarify
Abde and Amte Bohras address Mufaddal in Dua Arzi (application) for Shifa (cure) as "Maseeh uz Zamaan", Essa of the time, who can cure everyone with the divine power.
Does this Mufaddal Saifuddin "Maseeh uz Zamaan even cure an impotency ?
Does he cure breast cancer by touching his Mubarak hands?
Number of my Bohra friends are suffering with impotency. They are spoiling money on the medicines of Hakeem. I am waiting for the answer from the Kuthaar Mubarak. I will recommend my friends and they will pay huge Najwa after the Shifa Mubarak.
maximmature and james are suffering from same diseases, and they have deal to defend muffy on this platform in return muffy will make dua to cure them.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 28, 2014 12:48 am

Brother what you talking about MS can't even cure common cold, let alone conditions like impotency and cancer. Ask your friends stop paying fakhir wajebat, najwas and stop doing sajdas to MS, impotency will be resolved.