Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
natkhat pari

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 am

Breaking news ho ho haaaaaaaaaa

Rebel

Re: Women's status in Muffadal Saiffudin raj

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 28, 2014 1:12 am

The child is cute in the video...soon non-bohra men will want to marry bohri women because bohra women will experts in cooking and making rotis - they can make 50 rotis in 5 minutes - miracle of MS.

fustrate_Bohra

Re: look how muffadal bhaisaab throw our money covers

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed May 28, 2014 2:33 am

This is not throwing.

Actual throwing means AYASHI which he does with our hard earned money.

james

Re: Awaara hoon Oooo o o Awaara hoon

Unread post by james » Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:James I did not see you jump to stop Natkhat Pari when she was dishing out trash. Someone had to do something to stop the nonsense. I have certainly not made a secret of my disdain for Malik bhaisaheb. His extra curricular activities are well known. He has beahved abominably in public wherever he went. He was no hudood of Burhanuddin Aqa, he was just lucky to be born his son and has taken and continues to take full advantage of it.
Again,attacking your hypocrisy has nothing to do with natkhat pari.Own up to your posts.The old nonsense of " He/she made me do it " is very childish.Before natkhat pari's time on this forum,you were discussing the sex life of one of the Hudood Kiram of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. That shows the level you can stoop to without the aid of the natkhat pari's posts. :roll:

james

Unread post by james » Wed May 28, 2014 2:55 am

MMH wrote: I wouldn't encourage all this. At least the rest have stopped unhappy bohra, you on the other hand did not stop natkhat from saying all the crap s/he is saying....
Do you believe couple of posts by canadian,think_for_yourself and you has stopped UnhappyBohra ? :roll:

He hasn't acknowledged canadian's post at all and ignored your post as well. The only post he replied to was of think_for_yourself as it started with " Thanks " and implied justification for his post.In fact he even justified his post after having been told to stop.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 am

We'll not perfect yet

He needs to improve the twist angle and speed

The quicker he can shake off the hand , speed up the leg kissing and swing the envelope so more people can be cleared and more envelopes per hour

Does he need to pat the kids cheek , someone at the front of the queue needs to check no cover, no in the queue and by the way no kids rate

Another tip stop explaining your life achievement and problems he knows as he is able to read minds and see future this only delays the queue

Next process improvement in stage 2

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed May 28, 2014 6:56 am

Moula ni Shannat nirali che.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed May 28, 2014 7:13 am

james wrote:
MMH wrote: I wouldn't encourage all this. At least the rest have stopped unhappy bohra, you on the other hand did not stop natkhat from saying all the crap s/he is saying....
Do you believe couple of posts by canadian,think_for_yourself and you has stopped UnhappyBohra ? :roll:

He hasn't acknowledged canadian's post at all and ignored your post as well. The only post he replied to was of think_for_yourself as it started with " Thanks " and implied justification for his post.In fact he even justified his post after having been told to stop.

So, what unhappy bohra did justifies you taking a dig at someone else. You know NP is posting nonsense right? Right? Right?
If you send a troll in your response I would think you also cannot be stopped because just when someone says something to you thats different from your viewpoint, you start trolling!

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Wed May 28, 2014 8:27 am

Block buster bolywood hit song for curent topic " tum ne mari entry yaar dil me baji ganti yaar tang tang tang tang tang"

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Sufi monk wrote:
muffy makes perfect shape rotis, now he should start wearing burkha as well :wink:

I will sponsor lips stick and Bengles.
Good job done by muffy.
Muffy teaches very well to go all DB community behind 50 years back. :D
Now all abde/amte should make Roti instead of education/carrier/growth. Best luck............. 8)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 28, 2014 5:17 pm

One can only see him throwing the cash envelopes but do you know who catches them ?? Needless to say that it lands in the hands of his assistants who collect the pile and deposit the same in Saifee Mahal's vault !! Its like "Ghee kya gayu ? Khichdi Ma" !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Idaratut Ta'reef al Shakhsi

(ITS)

Baadas Salaam Jameel,

With the Raza and Dua Mubarak of Aqa Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS), The Office of Hasanaat Al Qard Al Hasan Al Burhaniyah and Faiz ul Mawaidil Burhaniyah Located in Mumbai is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals in the particular fields as mentioned below:

Hasanaat Al Qard Al Hasan Al Burhaniyah
1. Senior Accountant
2. MBA Finance
3. Chartered Accountant
4. MBA
5. Software Engineers
6. Technical worker with a good command over english and ability to draft documents.

Faiz ul Mawaidil Burhaniyah
1. Bachelors Degree in Food Technologies / Categories
2. MBA in Operational Management & Production Management
3. IT Support Person

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed May 28, 2014 7:34 pm

james wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:James I did not see you jump to stop Natkhat Pari when she was dishing out trash. Someone had to do something to stop the nonsense. I have certainly not made a secret of my disdain for Malik bhaisaheb. His extra curricular activities are well known. He has beahved abominably in public wherever he went. He was no hudood of Burhanuddin Aqa, he was just lucky to be born his son and has taken and continues to take full advantage of it.
Again,attacking your hypocrisy has nothing to do with natkhat pari.Own up to your posts.The old nonsense of " He/she made me do it " is very childish.Before natkhat pari's time on this forum,you were discussing the sex life of one of the Hudood Kiram of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. That shows the level you can stoop to without the aid of the natkhat pari's posts. :roll:
Dude you don't get it. If a man has lost my respect, I don't owe him any because of his birth or whatever and if I want to participate in ongoing discussion with an adult one liner, I am free to do so. You cannot equate my one liner with nutcase pari's profuse senseless, tasteless and irrelevant comments.
You are free to shower Malik bs all the respect in the world - if you so wish. I don't have to follow your cue. He is no hudood in my eyes. Something is terribly wrong there upstairs..... I am entitled to my opinion based on the behavior I observed and I voiced it as such. And if you think I am alone in my opinion, ahem....you would be soo wrong. Ask even die-hard abdes in Chicago and they will demur over the necessary show of respect...heck if you were even a wee bit honest, YOU would admit to it yourself. My response to nutcase pari is befitting her behavior and it was preceded by a LOT of patience. I admit it was in bad taste and I was hoping it would help her see how vile she sounds. Sadly, it appears the subtlety is lost on her....

And I still have not seen a rebuke from you to nutcase. Which means that you only object to bad behavior when it does not serve your twisted cause.

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 28, 2014 8:11 pm

where is this big time salam going on?

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:One can only see him throwing the cash envelopes but do you know who catches them ?? Needless to say that it lands in the hands of his assistants who collect the pile and deposit the same in Saifee Mahal's vault !! Its like "Ghee kya gayu ? Khichdi Ma" !
Ghee Khichdi ma nahi , Kothar ni Biryani ma gayu!!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu May 29, 2014 9:09 am

what if we throw the shawls and handkerchiefs as tashrifs after doing him the salaam. I bet, person would be ex-communicated on the spot.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Thu May 29, 2014 9:13 am

Sir you people are not going for salam so why the hell so hyped
Take chill pill bro

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu May 29, 2014 9:19 am

Natkhat pari you have no clue of who and what i am, how the hell can you judge me,
For your kind of information i can give you a brief of where i really belong,
i am from an orthodox die hard abde family, wherein all my family is Moula worshipers
I have done qadambosi of both Syedna Burhanuddin Moula (RA) and Muffadal BS many times,
everyone in my extended family are holders of sheikh title
I have studied 4 halkas of jamea myself and have the sharaf of Mafsusiyat given by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA)

So Natkhat pari, please show your natkhatpana somewhere elz.

MMH

Re: Women's status in Muffadal Saiffudin raj

Unread post by MMH » Thu May 29, 2014 12:37 pm

bohrabhai wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIiIKk5TOsk
A Dawoodi Bohra child follows farman of Syedna Mufaddal SaifuddinTUS

look at video what kind of future we are offering to our children . Sad indeed very sad

I think learning to make rotis is a good skill to learn. I just dont think its appropriate to make your child sit at the edge of a table near electric cables to shoot this video. If you are trying to make a point about following the dai's farmaan's, at least do it in a safe environment!

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Thu May 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Bhai Akhtar,

may i highlight "Maula worshippers",..this is shirk n kufr...shame of u to say this since u r a Sheikh.

Worship only Allah! Allah is Indeed Watching us all

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 1:33 pm

what does this pic means? :roll:
Attachments
2014-05-29_23-02_Madeh of Syedna Aali Qadr.jpg

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:56 pm

I think he is giving advice to all abds to become boxers his next step after roti making

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu May 29, 2014 4:16 pm

No he is telling 'BANDH MUTTHI TAU LAKH KI, KHOOL GAYEE TAU KHAK KI"

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu May 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Sufi monk wrote:what does this pic means? :roll:
Means "Banday ka bacha bun warna ................................

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 pm

jungle999 wrote:I think he is giving advice to all abds to become boxers his next step after roti making
Fantastic! Good imagination. After roti mania. Boxing mania is about to begin. He is gonna make all women and men top boxers of the world :lol:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Thu May 29, 2014 9:19 pm

I feel he is saying, "jo paise naa de use maar maar ke sidhe kar do"

or else he saying to that guy

" 5 crore mere ghar salaam bhijwa denaa warnaa ye mukka padenga"

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

It is time to follow in the footsteps of HRH Price Agha Khan. He has managed to save many of his followers from evil and unfriendly governments. Our brothers will face hard times and our sisters will be unsafe. Clergy is slowly being drained out by the present government, It is not the money they earned, use it to benefit the community. If they dont survive the well will soon dry up. Na rahai banse na bajay bansri.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri May 30, 2014 5:30 am

You have wrong expectation with wrong. Bohra Clergy is an international mafia. Bohras are sleeping. They are brain dead community. Perhaps they will open eyes but then time will pass.
Moula Ane Saify Mahal Na Pillao Saglu Hazam Kari Chuka Hase. Bohra Muslim Si Pakka Mushrik Bani Chuka Hase.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

@ Sufi Monk -
Yes it seems to be one of the same ones.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Sufi monk wrote:what does this pic means? :roll:
Go beat the hell outta him. How dare he refuse the amount & not get berawar with my barakat in Ziafat