Hello to everyone

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
drzainab

Hello to everyone

Unread post by drzainab » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:15 pm

I am new to this forum My Self Dr. Zainab from Mumbai India.... Inshallaha soon i will come with Jamaat updates..

SBM

Re: Hello to everyone

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Welcome on board Dr Zainab

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Welcome Dr. Zainab. Waiting for your updates.

New

Unread post by New » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Glad to have you. I am in the US. So your perspective is very important. Please, give an assessment of what peoples thinking is. Anything changed after the ziyarat tour?

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 am

Dear Dr Zainab hope you will come up with something interesting.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 am

Dear tasneepati hope your life gets interesting without matam every day.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:05 am

Hello and welcome aboard!

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:49 am

Admin
I strongly protest on the removal of the post of Dr. Zainab in which she has discussed how the Bohra religious leadership poisoned their dearest for the lust of power.
Senior members should post their comments on the negative attitude of the Admin with members.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:57 am

Nafisa wrote:Admin
I strongly protest on the removal of the post of Dr. Zainab in which she has discussed how the Bohra religious leadership poisoned their dearest for the lust of power.
Senior members should post their comments on the negative attitude of the Admin with members.
Sr Nafisa
I think there were some very strong accusations in that post. For the safety of Sister Dr Zainab I think it is prudent that Admin should remove that thread. Please see your PM

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:13 am

dear nafisa ben
is the post posted by dr zainab has truth in it?
u r also insider, thats why i am asking u.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:47 am

Brother, what Dr. Zainab has written is a bitter historical facts. Jamea and Kuthaar both are 3rd grade Nukars. They knows all these but Mufaddal's Ruti and Boti is their Majboori so they send Lanat on those who discussed the reality.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:38 pm

@nafisa
By the way if you have so much negative feelings for jamea then why joined it and proceeded upto shafahi imtehaan???

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Nafisa is whistleblower of Kothar. Her tactics are unfolding - as we speak.
Nafisa, dr.zainab, GM, Insaafbhai, are the Bohra version of Snowden.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:06 pm

true_bohra wrote:@nafisa
By the way if you have so much negative feelings for jamea then why joined it and proceeded upto shafahi imtehaan???
TB let Nafisaben speak her mind. Nafisaben You have my support keep going...I can read through your colourful language your real points which what matters at the end of the day. We need more of Nafisaben who can by evidence and proof expose the tyrants. It sounds and reads much better than reformists exposing from the fence or outside.

Abdes, Do you know at what age kids are sent to jamea, do many of the children who are sent their sent at their own will. It is after they comeback when they are in their 20s to the real world some realise it was a Gestapo concentration camp of brainwashing kothar's army of command and control pawns.

alam

Unread post by alam » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Criterion for Jameaa admission get stringent as time goes by:
Used to be misaaq age.. Now it's not. Can be earlier.
Student must be hafiz of at least 1 or 2 sipaaras of Quraan.
Only one member per family. (rule does not apply equally to all - of course)
Pass entrance exam - quite elaborate - written and oral. Plus extensive background check for level of loyalty toward abde brainwashing in applicant and family.
Last but not least, family connections, money, etc.

Some do leave - I know of a few, but are brainwashed anyway, and reasons for leaving are hikmat. Some find their marriage partner and mission accomplished,. Others are job hopefuls with high positions. Regardless, they have invested so much of their life, brains, soul, and are quite absorbed into cult hypnotic spell, that they can't withdraw from it. Those who do are perhaps quite colorful in their writings as Nafisa and dr.zainab.

On another note:

Over the years, i have Spoken to Jameea graduates 1 on 1 several times, out of context of majlis and madresah - notwhere they act like robots. It's actually refreshing to smooch and socialize with them, and eventually their guard and robotic behavior wears down.

Some are as crippled and trapped in the systemic cult which only comes to their realization years after they immerse themselves inthe non-bohra world, or continue to read and become acquainted with world affairs. They realize they were living in a cult, and that bohraism is a bubble. These crippled and trapped are not as few as one would think. They are Not out in the open, and it takes a while before they trust others to share their views.

Nowadays, they are just robotically doing their jobs to earn a living and not become homeless.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Its quite simple....... She developed negative feelings AFTER joining jamea as otherwise she wouldn't have joined in the first place.

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Partner mujhe tu lagta hai yeh Dr Zainab aur Nafisa dono double game khel rahey hain.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:43 am

Where is the horrible facts posted by Dr. Zainab? ?
Really it was an eye opener mail, which discussed how the Nazim Dais and their children are using poison for the removal of their opponents.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:Where is the horrible facts posted by Dr. Zainab? ?
Really it was an eye opener mail, which discussed how the Nazim Dais and their children are using poison for the removal of their opponents.
Surprisingly, the post is being circulated in Bohra circles on watsup messenger and its astonishing as to how someone could do it when the post itself was not kept for more then an hour or so. In the end, hats off to this website due to which many posts are being circulated on watsup and which has started the thought process among bohras.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:03 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Saeed al Khair wrote:Where is the horrible facts posted by Dr. Zainab? ?
Surprisingly, the post is being circulated in Bohra circles on watsup messenger and its astonishing as to how someone could do it when the post itself was not kept for more then an hour or so. In the end, hats off to this website due to which many posts are being circulated on watsup and which has started the thought process among bohras.

GM bhai...I too receive a few of your posts on this forum on whatsapp...

You are famous :wink:

A celebrity in your own right!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:25 pm

:D :D :D