Australia - Forgotten Continent

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
qutbiranglaya

Re: Australia - Forgotten Continent

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 pm

The Australian Jamaat used to get two cooks from Mumbai to cater for the months of Ramadhan and Moharrum. These cooks were stationed on the masjid compound at the back where a caravan was put up for them to live in. A make shift kitchen was also built at the back for the cooks to use for cooking for the jamaat. No application was made to local council to get permission. Everything was done illegally like FGM. Some how the local council got the wind of the illegal acts by the jamaat and we had to close down the kitchen and sleeping caravan.

The kitchen in the masjid is very tiny, a shoe box, not big enough to cater for the influx of free loaders from the subcontinent during the holy months. So, I am told by my reporter Raju, this Ramadhan no cooks will come from Mumbai and jaman catering will have to be sub contracted to outside caterers or "chefs" from own community. The cost per thal of jaman is bound to go up. So now wait and see what happens.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:07 am

saving money is not always a good idea.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:42 am

Reporter Raju says exact similar thing happened with the building next door to the masjid.

A very fanatic rich African bohri woman bought the house next door to masjid and donated it to the Sydney Jamaat. This was for the sawab of her late husband.
The Jamaat trustees are so very stupid that they sanctioned immediate use of the house as madressa for children. Soooo cleverrrrr. This was about six years ago. The local council immediately put a stop to it as the school was started in residential area. To day this house lies in rundown state and no one is bothered to do anything about it. It is now used as a musafir khana was students from the subcontinent and its not for free.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Qutbiranglaya, fantastic research . What were they thinking they build an illegal kitchen outdoor and the authorities would not detect it one day. What fools run the Sydney Jamaat ? Are they really skilled migrants or refugees with no education ? Is this common negligence in other western countries ?

So the kitchen for tiffin was illegal and the cooks were almost illegal. Wow very smart thinking . The food from the tiffin must be really tasty to have gone through so much trouble. With FGM and media investigators crawling like ants all over them they thought police and authorities would not already know more than what they have charged them initially with.

By the way so our mental processing must be interesting...it is ok to break laws for gaining Sawab of Maula, as we are business people profit and loss looks after such issues. Does that mean Maula is above law, off course if he is considered , what am I thinking !

You say they even run madrassa illegally ? So that means another trouble round the corner ? They collecting rent is that declared to tax office ? Do they know there is minimum standard for human accommodation , if it is filthy the musafar khanna will be shut down too.

Melbourne Jamaat, which I would say is sophisticated , some professionals and has a lawyer wife of one key Jamaat official they can hide and package their illegal activity better , however I have information Melbourne affairs are too being "observed and of interest to special unit" and it is matter of time before they too make some kind of news.

This is the time , don't go to Lanka , Pakistan, Africa we really need a zada or SMS to come in person to "rescue", let's say I am humbly inviting and the reception is ready :D

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:47 am

Hey Bro Ozdundee, I saw your post in “Ashura in Toronto – 2014”.
Brilliant. I hope people in Sydney, Australia read it. I am told, the Amil has called a general meeting of all community memebrs for Saturday 11th October after evening prayers and the entice the abdes he has thrown in dinner as well. The agenda is not known but one can guess it.

This is the first time this historic meeting will be held and it is not to disclose the accounts of jamaat. The Amil is required by the Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission to hold a general meeting of members once every year where the trustees present the income & expenditure and balance sheet of Anjuman-e-Burhani (Sydney). This has never happened in the life of the jamaat. One can assume that the Sabeel money is squandered and as such there is nothing to show for except expenses of Amil and his household and masjid to some extent.

At the meeting the Sydney jamaat members have an opportunity to quiz the Amil on the accounts of jamaat for the last few years. I suspect there will not be any general business but very specific, SMS’s loved daytime sermons. What is the purpose of this daytime discourse and why during the whole sermon of 3-4 hours, panjetan pak’s bayan is only for10 minutes and the rest of the time is all rubbish. Given that, an hour’s sermon and 30 minutes matam majlis is all one needs. So what is all the fuss about.

Why do we have to attend live relay at odd hours when it can be recorded and played back to us, after editing, at a convenient time.

Let us see what happens at the meeting in Sydney. I will wait for my reporter raju to come back to me.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:48 am

QRL well done for keeping us updated.

When you visit the meeting using your phone record the briefing. Is the meeting really being disguised, where a statutory requirement is being falsified but then using it for SMS propaganda again ? If so there could be alleged criminal intent that can be applied to the organisers . Australia jamaats should know by now they are a community of interest to various authorities for having systemic issue of breaching various forms of laws both criminal and social sides . Having only a couple of cases to answer in public eg in the kitchen saga or the fgm does not mean they are not being monitored for other breaches, it could be authorities are still building evidence or don't have enough to warrant arrests or charges yet. Some breaches are very serious while others could be minor.

Regarding Amils in Melbourne and Sydney where the Jamaat made up of semi-skilled committee and going about like there is no tomorrow blindly disrupting the social order by demanding mandatory attendance in such an potent Islamophobia period where Muslims are a constant target for political and public criticism, is a very naive game and local authorities whether politicians, media or law enforcement would have time to listen to grievances. Pass my advise to your peers and like minded Bohras in Australia that there is external help if required , they are not alone and should never feel helpless if oppressed.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:49 am

was there a historic meeting that many were expecting ?

I received a call that it was an old video of some African city where SMB was giving a sermon and followed by an inaudible Muffy rant and threats and belittling intellects and any non Bohra that has a ifferent perspective on life...sms really needs to polish his oratory skills ...he lost a dozen more people by his verbal vomit...

he might try shutting up and may be more effective

he is doing a better j0b then many reformists in pushing people out...

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Ozdundee wrote:he might try shutting up and may be more effective

he is doing a better j0b then many reformists in pushing people out...
Very well said! Yes, I agree that Mr Muffadul should rather be silent than open his mouth appear such a anti-intellectual fool. However, that is unlikely to happen, and his penchant to make gaffes and say absurd and ridiculous things will continue to provide much entertainment for a long time to come.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:36 am

My reporter Raju sends the following from Sydney, Australia.

There was no meeting but one-way communication which was attended by about 15% of the community members. It started with SMB’s sermon followed by SMS’s bakwas. It was all to do with attendance and threats for 9 days of Moharrum Waez. All the slaves to close their shops, give raza to all mumin employees, all people in service not to go to work, all students of university, college, school and play groups not to attend their respective institution. Do not worry about anything, as HE will make sure that everything will be all right in the end. SMB’s sermon was from when he visited Mombasa in East Africa. SMS was speaking locally in Mumbai.

SMS is doing a very good job on behalf of Kutbis. He has got no ability to speak to an audience. He needs to polish his public speaking skills.

Then the Amil started his words of wisdom. Sorry he only read a few Misal Sharif from Mumbai about the Mishak, Silatul Imam, Najwa, Karze Hassana, Moharrum Waez, attendance for the 9 days etc. etc. He was so timid as if he was warned to be very careful due to his pending trial for FGM. One can’t be too careful or else prison.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 am

Qrl you are doing a great service to reform in Australia...we need someone like you for Melbourne , can you help recruit.

My sources state that the committee in both locations are very nervous and cautious. So it is not only the Amil who should be worried. We all know the Amil is only as effective as the local committee .

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 am

Reporter Raju writes from Sydney.

Hot news in Sydney, Australia. Indian PM wants to address the Indian Community in Sydney. And to make up the numbers SMS must have asked his puppet in Sydney Amil SB Vaziri to send out the emails, not one but four in a matter of hours.
The question in every one’s mind is that, should Dawoodi Bohra community be a part of the Welcoming Partner? Why is SMS doing all this, to safeguard the Bohra Businesses, properties and lives or his own thousands of crores rupees assets? Is SMS bending backwards?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:47 pm

qutbiranglaya wrote:The question in every one’s mind is that, should Dawoodi Bohra community be a part of the Welcoming Partner? Why is SMS doing all this, to safeguard the Bohra Businesses, properties and lives or his own thousands of crores rupees assets? Is SMS bending backwards?
The reasons are quite obvious and moreover why did MS opt for Surat instead of any other city for his Mohurrum Tamasha ? Naturally he has Modi's full support, after all as per reports MS has given almost Rs.100 crores to Modi during the lok sabha elections.

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 am

Sydney Dawoodi Bohra's views on Narendra Modi & his vist...

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/513181/mem ... -modi.html

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:50 am

Australia is expecting a Saheb-e-Dawat too ...I heard from sources he is the son-in-law of Kauser bhaisaheb who is the brother in law of SMS. Mombasa readers will recall.

He is welcome as a tourist...but he will be followed to see how he transfers funds, where he goes whose homes he visits and every speech he makes in public will be recorded. He discusses FGM issue or he tries to bring extreme views he will be immediately questioned. He should be mindful of the visa conditions.

skeptic

Unread post by skeptic » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:41 pm

One Sahabe Dawat is currently in New Zealand. He intends to do kadam at all bohri homes for 15 mins each and ziyafat's where invited. A compulsory salaam of min $101 must be given by each house.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:58 pm

skeptic wrote:One Sahabe Dawat is currently in New Zealand. He intends to do kadam at all bohri homes for 15 mins each and ziyafat's where invited. A compulsory salaam of min $101 must be given by each house.
80 families in Sydney and 50 in Melbourne...for $14,000 he will risk jail and embarrassment if caught. He will spend $50,000 to get out of bail or court if caught.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:55 am

He is also going to Canberra...so far the trip is hush hush word of mouth only...no email broadcast...no smoking gun !

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:15 pm

I have been told brother Ozdundee, you are absolutely correct. This visit was kept secret and abdes were told by Amil as a matter of fact last Friday that there will be a visitor from Dawaat. No reason as to why and what for. So far there has been no official communication from Sydney Jamaat and no scheduled program has been sent out via email.

Abdes have started to talk, that this Saheb e Dawaat (SeD) is here to check out and collect cash in the form of salaams, misak , kadam and ziyafats. The silent majority is not happy and one has posted the email below: -

To: <>;
Subject: Saheb e Dawat visitor on Secret Dawoodi Bohra religious mission
Sent: Mon, Nov 24, 2014 10:49:20 AM

To the Committee members of Dawoodi Bohras Community of Sydney & Melbourne

We understand that Saheb E Dawat , special emissary from head office of Dawoodi Bohra Community in India is arriving this week secretly on special instructions , and scheduled to preach , take oath of allegiance and visit homes of devotees on short notice .

The concerns of community based on reports from overseas where such visits are occurring are such visitors expects to be paid gifts (Najwa), entertained (Ziyafat) and indoctrinate orthodox traditions such as women to wear Burqa, men keep beards, curse the opponents of the incumbent leadership.

I caution you that not everyone in the community wishes to host him or practice extreme Islamic Bohra traditions, we have no choice in who to invite as you are an imposed committee , however if you or him enforces foreign measures, we will seek law enforcement involvement to monitor the transfer of funds overseas when he forcefully or by deceit collects large sums of money or pressure to indoctrinate obedience for very orthodox practices.

You should be mindful that we should not be in media and political limelight for the wrong reasons. We hope the priest visitor is arriving on legitimate visa and not tourist visa if his visit is to preach. We are aware he will be arriving via New Zealand and visit Melbourne and Sydney.

Stay within the laws and values of this tolerant , multi-faith Australia. He would serve our community future needs better by responding to eliminate female circumcision tradition, integrating with broader Australian society and opening the community practices to be transparent to public interest and democratic reforms.

May we continue to practice our faith peacefully.
Fiamanillah
cc Interested parties within the community and broader society

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 am

QRL There are phone calls being made between abdes ...hush hush..there is something on Friday and homes are being visited on Saturday. You are the "unlucky" one to have missed out :D

I like your statement silent majority...but I would prefer a screaming majority :lol:

SED is really playing with fire ....it is bush fire season I pity him , where he has landed is like being thrown where sharks and crocs are plenty and its is a minefield.

Let me know when he visits Melbourne or if there is another SED... a "reception" is planned dont know when to expect him and is it at Avalon or Talamurine :roll:

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:33 am

Still no broadcast of his arrival , but he is around , ziafat a are happening in private, or program of events , some community members have received calls for visiting homes, no compulsion but no one is to make any program public . Even the welcoming misaq majlis is by private phone calls . No emails . There is something really fishy and it is as if they are hiding something or someone.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:34 am

SED is operated in stealth....welcoming maqdam was not broadcast...only by invitation.
Shikar is difficult...camouflage, deflections, heard his assistant arrived. He is not going to everyone's homes, when he heads for Melbourne is unknown. There are no signs of forced donations. A reformist intervened to spoil the party.
25% declined to receive the visitor. 75% invited him for either short stay or meal.

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:58 am

Reporter Raju relays:
All Sydney siders have been sent an email, “all must come to Masjid at 7:40pm” “to celebrate
Milad Dai Zamaan”. Pardon my ignorance, I thought MS is the claimant of this title. Can we
Have two Dai Zamaan at the same time? Any comments?

think

Unread post by think » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:05 pm

ozdundee; what news do you have from Perth. i hear news of a new vali mulla. May be a new branch of the bohri jamaat.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:15 am

think wrote:ozdundee; what news do you have from Perth. i hear news of a new vali mulla. May be a new branch of the bohri jamaat.
sorry I am out of contact with my sources

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:58 pm

I heard someone came from Kasreali to Sydney for 1 week waaz and rushed back at the end. He was staying at discrete location to avoid attention. Did not ask for money, did not ask for toomany ziafats . Can someone let me know was he an Indian or travelling on western passport that does not require visa to Australia . Due to failure of my local source to report this earlier ..I am recruiting a better replacement spy.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Can someone from Sydney report back ?

After the fgm hearing on Thursday , the Saheb dawaat left , local Amil has gone out of sight the foster program was changed and prominent people sounded worried

Is he somwhere on the Au continent?

Strange a son of Mazoom was in town was he here anything to do with the case

There is group for madrasa coaching but send a very high ranking person to explain Madrasa is not normal

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:14 am

The ex Sydney Amil Shk Shabbirbhai Vaziri having made the Dawoodi Bohras all over the world very well-known in a negative way, is held in a prison some where in Sydney. His family, wife and two sons have rented private accommodation in Auburn not far from the Masjid. The family is still accorded the same status by the trustees as if the sheikh is still Sydney Amil. It is compulsory to do salaams to his wife and sons and the trustees make sure every one complies. The Anjuman e Burhani trustees who act as secretary and join secretaries, all three of them, are the worst ever. Two from the same family are the top dogs and act as if they own the organization. The Sydney Siders are fed up of their rude behavior and hopefully their reign will end sooner than later. They control the cash collection and no one knows what happens to thousands of dollars as there is no system of accounting but as far as your dues they keep a tab on who has paid and who has not. They bully, blackmail and publicly insult abdes into compliance. Fear is another weapon up their sleeves.

For the Holy month of Ramadhan, Sydney has a temporary amil. His name is Shk Juzerbhai Zakavi. Please read the post below:-

Re: Calling on all Canadian PDB’s
By allbird wed June 15
Bhai be very careful with this Zakavi guy, he is very dangerous. Previously he was posted in Canada where is looted right, left and centre. Then is was Marol where he was involved in Multi-crore with some builder. Marol Jamea tu saifia is this mans brain-child. Very evil corrupt person, sydney siders be very careful. May Allah protect you from this saitan Al-Zakavi

On day one, Ramadhan Pehli Raat, he was fantastic. He said “ I have been told SMS via kothar that waaz must not exceed 20 minutes and jaman should follow immediately after Isha namaz. I will come 15 minutes before Maghrib for Quran Tilawat.”
Since that day he has not kept his word. So can one call him a liar?

Now these trustees have an ally in Zakavi. Calls are coming left right and center for Zakat, Khumus, Salaam, Ikram, Hajj, cash for FMB and Karz e Hassana to name a few. Although it is Ramadhan the abdes feel as if its Moharrum. Zakavi’s waaz was not for 20 minutes and all to do with SMS from start to finish with a few lines on Aqua Hussein. The Sydney Siders are bombarded with 5 minutes of Audio and Video of SMS with rants on cash collection as if we have a money tree, just shake the tree and collect the money. These people have audacity to treat us like ATM.

Are we collecting funds to mount an appeal against ex amil’s jail sentence? Why not make it public?

A mere vatan ke logoh, kub tak sote rahoghe. Jago mere shathio Jago.

tipu sultan

Unread post by tipu sultan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:55 am

QRBhai

How many think like you, do you know if there are dozens who think like you. Make the move, don't wait for any saviour , can you lead the way and report zakavi to immigration, a simple phone call to them or authorities is sufficient . others before have done it in usa and Canada

if you say the funds are for appeal and you are contributing even £1, you are making a big blunder where the whole community in your country not only trustees , men, women and children are contributing to fund a challenge to the justice system , commit government resources away from more important priorities. your money will make lawyers rich while SMS is in hiding overseas and wants to win the argument for his ego.

your government will Remember this challenge by a community for a long time, where will your reputation be, and chances are the appeal will be lost and sentence increased. success rates in western countries is only 30%. will you be able to sleep at night knowing you are taking on the government by association with the accused, your elected government.

the case was not about where the accused did not agree to the guilt but kothar is challenging the judges decision.

this is a dangerous gamble and you are the dice.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Its been months now Melbourne and Sydney jamaat have been unable to obtain visa for new Amils. One Amil had his visa expire another is serving home arrest.

Authorities know about European and American passport holders coming on tourist visa as short term Amils or Saheb a Dawat.

Its is widespread news that a ben saheb in one of the cities who is waiting for visa to be granted us controlling and passing instructions from India . Not very long before Australia has their first ben saheb arrested for breaching visa and arrested at the airport. Why is it dawats dna to break laws

qutbiranglaya

Unread post by qutbiranglaya » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Sydney Jamaat has a new Amil. I am told he is an interim amil from Huston and his name is Shk Juzerbhai Skh Moizbhai Hakimee.
If there is anyone who knows how good or bad this guy is, please let us know as soon as possible. That will prepare us for him arrving on Thursday 2nd Feb 2017. Man from Houston!!!!!! God help Sydneysiders.