The state of Bohras today

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
hasman001

Re: The state of Bohras today

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat May 24, 2014 7:08 am

Sufi monk wrote:one thing really good happened by this court case, my mom is no more brain washed amte, now she thinks rationally and dont run to masjid all day and night, she even told me her faith is in Islam and Prophet, but also respected SMB dearly, but now she is not very attached with any one any more, she prays namaaz but no more mola mola 24/7.

she also says we are born in this community so do keep contact with all , but do what ever is right thing to do, and just don't follow blindly.
I think I have noticed a slight change in my wife as well. She is also starting to think about a lot of things and no more mola mola 24\7. Good signs

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Sat May 24, 2014 7:12 am

For e.g previously my wife was adamant that we put our kid to MSB. A few days before, I suggested that we should go for a regular school instead of MSB...and she agreed without much resistance, which was quite surprising.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am

MSB is another form of Jamea, children will be zombies with no mind of their own. After graduation of schooling from MSB they will be singing bhajans of Moula Moula all the time. They would also not comfortable with interacting with non-bohras in their practical as most of their schooling days they have had bohra friends.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 24, 2014 11:31 am

Just today met one of my aunt and amazingly she was different in her attitude, she was listening to all my points without any resistance in fact she was agreeing on so many points.

usually she would just get angry if some one talks any thing against kothar.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 24, 2014 11:41 am

which is a good news, good to see there is a change in peoples attitudes, what made your aunt change her attitude and thinking with respect to kothar and co.?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Rebel wrote:MSB is another form of Jamea, children will be zombies with no mind of their own. After graduation of schooling from MSB they will be singing bhajans of Moula Moula all the time. They would also not comfortable with interacting with non-bohras in their practical as most of their schooling days they have had bohra friends.
Yes agree. My cousin once told me of her sister in laws son who studies in MSB. Once going together they were passing a temple. This small MSB kid asked them to shut their eyes & say La Haul!

What brainwashing at such a small age.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat May 24, 2014 2:41 pm

The definition of a moron is that when he can't think of anything to say, he says anything he can think of. Do not betray your lack of education by opening your mouth when you should be keeping quiet.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 24, 2014 4:30 pm

While on the subject "The State of Bohras Today", I reproduce below a post by Mr.S.Insaf which appeared on this forum in September 2003 :-

The community in general is not progressing spiritually and economically. There is extreme poverty in our community. Dawoodi Bohra Jamat – Bombay distributes grains and cloths among poor Bohras during Ramadan. All Bohras who come to the office for seeking help are from orthodox group. Most of them come in such wretched condition that one can hardly believe that they are Bohras.

Recently I was in Surat to attend a Republic Day Function organised by Zehra ben Cyclewala in Saifee Mohalla opposite Jamiya Saifiya on one side and Saifee Masjid and Burhani Hall on other side in Zanpa Bazar. I went for Ziyarat of Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb’s mother Husaina I-Saheba in Qubba. I took a photograph of two Bohra women, Aamina and Fatam outside the Qubba on my mobile. Please see the photograph to realise the plight of Bohras today. Can you believe they are Dawoodi Bohras? Surat is known the city of Dais. To your surprise 40% Bohra women in this city are in prostitution due to acute poverty.

The fact is that the Sayedna Saheb’s family is becoming more and more prosperous along with those Bohras who are given construction contracts for renovating old masjids. No new Masjid is built anywhere. So those who are having great time is not even 10%. Please wake up!
Because of their ignorance, Talebani dress code and food habits our community members are looked down upon. The respect comes from decent behaviour which comes from proper education.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /pwvm7.jpg[/img]

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 24, 2014 11:32 pm

james wrote:
hasman001 wrote: I think I have noticed a slight change in my wife as well. She is also starting to think about a lot of things and no more mola mola 24\7. Good signs
Perhaps Sufi monk's mom and your wife are the same person ? :shock:
ADMIN where are you bro?

TIME to send this barking dog james behind the bar.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Rebel wrote:which is a good news, good to see there is a change in peoples attitudes, what made your aunt change her attitude and thinking with respect to kothar and co.?
Death of SMB knocked her senses and now she is looking wrongs in community which was so obvious from long time.

specially stupidity of muffy on day to day basis and his stupid schemes and bayan is adding fuel to this fire. :roll:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 24, 2014 11:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:While on the subject "The State of Bohras Today", I reproduce below a post by Mr.S.Insaf which appeared on this forum in September 2003 :-

The community in general is not progressing spiritually and economically. There is extreme poverty in our community. Dawoodi Bohra Jamat – Bombay distributes grains and cloths among poor Bohras during Ramadan. All Bohras who come to the office for seeking help are from orthodox group. Most of them come in such wretched condition that one can hardly believe that they are Bohras.

Recently I was in Surat to attend a Republic Day Function organised by Zehra ben Cyclewala in Saifee Mohalla opposite Jamiya Saifiya on one side and Saifee Masjid and Burhani Hall on other side in Zanpa Bazar. I went for Ziyarat of Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb’s mother Husaina I-Saheba in Qubba. I took a photograph of two Bohra women, Aamina and Fatam outside the Qubba on my mobile. Please see the photograph to realise the plight of Bohras today. Can you believe they are Dawoodi Bohras? Surat is known the city of Dais. To your surprise 40% Bohra women in this city are in prostitution due to acute poverty.

The fact is that the Sayedna Saheb’s family is becoming more and more prosperous along with those Bohras who are given construction contracts for renovating old masjids. No new Masjid is built anywhere. So those who are having great time is not even 10%. Please wake up!
Because of their ignorance, Talebani dress code and food habits our community members are looked down upon. The respect comes from decent behaviour which comes from proper education.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /pwvm7.jpg[/img]
I dont think these ladies in pictures are bohras.

what made u think they are bohra? or by mistake u posted wrong pic?

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Sun May 25, 2014 4:10 am

James lives in a bubble where he thinks he can analyze everything to suit his masters' agenda. We should all try and reverse the brainwashing process by saying or doing something everyday which becomes thought provoking for our abde family members and friends. Believe me we will be able to see change after some time.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Very sad to see the pictures of community women in this state and yet more sad to hear that 40% of community women are in prostitution. 40% is very high number, I am not sure this would be correct statistical figure but still sad to hear this. Our leaders live in mahals, eat exquisite food, drive around in top of the line cars, and fly in private jets and the community men and women are homeless...kothar should be ashamed of themselves.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Sufi monk wrote:I dont think these ladies in pictures are bohras.
what made u think they are bohra? or by mistake u posted wrong pic?
These pictures were posted by Bro S. Insaf some time back.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4489&p=56475&hilit= ... rat#p56475

yuzarsif

Re: what religion is this ?????

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon May 26, 2014 4:57 am

Saiyaad wrote:Can anyone please explain if this is real Haq na saheb kind of behaviour in great religion like Islam or is this Human worshipping Cults.
And See Pope Francis washed the feet of several young people
Image Francis, before he was Pope, kissing the foot of a sick boy. Now,they have a clear idea of what sort of Pope has taken over the Catholic Church.
Pope Francis comforts Mr Riva in Saint Peter's Square at the end of his General Audience in Vatican City

Can SMS or SKQ do such act ?.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 am

Absolutely not, I have literally seen MB snatching envelopes from the hands of people while they were doing salams in ziyafat. The kothar wants ghulams to kiss their feet not the other way round. At least Pope kisses his disciples and followers out of love and affection. This is indeed a message to kothar and co. what affection is for human kind.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Mon May 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Humanity and love is the core message of all religion. I posted this image to show the abdes the most important quality of religious leader is to have affection and love for the people and specially for the poor and sick.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 am

salaam should be abolished all together, if people wants to give gift they can give in some other forms, but not money, even if they REALLy want to gift with khushi.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue May 27, 2014 6:42 am

Rebel wrote:Very sad to see the pictures of community women in this state and yet more sad to hear that 40% of community women are in prostitution. 40% is very high number, I am not sure this would be correct statistical figure but still sad to hear this. Our leaders live in mahals, eat exquisite food, drive around in top of the line cars, and fly in private jets and the community men and women are homeless...kothar should be ashamed of themselves.
40% bro amazing

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Tue May 27, 2014 2:48 pm

I have come to conclusion that my beloved community, my roots, my ancestors, and their religion and spirituality have been very cleverly stolen by worldly greed for power and money, and self- fulfilling delusions of narcissism and grandeur from the Royal Family.

Truth, goodness, and compassion for fellow human beings became a commodity, a product, a marketable resource, and in the name of charity, generosity, divine rewards, we have been cleverly and masterfully taken on roller coaster ride after massive hypnotic spells of Maula no Khushi, Husain no maatam, maula in doa.

The Ben sahebs and bhaisahebs whom I once respected are finely crafted sales people with their sophisticating speech in smooth sales talking, selling sawaab, and jannat, as if they have a patent on it.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 pm

saminaben wrote:I have come to conclusion that my beloved community, my roots, my ancestors, and their religion and spirituality have been very cleverly stolen by worldly greed for power and money, and self- fulfilling delusions of narcissism and grandeur from the Royal Family.

Truth, goodness, and compassion for fellow human beings became a commodity, a product, a marketable resource, and in the name of charity, generosity, divine rewards, we have been cleverly and masterfully taken on roller coaster ride after massive hypnotic spells of Maula no Khushi, Husain no maatam, maula in doa.

The Ben sahebs and bhaisahebs whom I once respected are finely crafted sales people with their sophisticating speech in smooth sales talking, selling sawaab, and jannat, as if they have a patent on it.
You hit the nail on the head, what you called royal family are not royal at all, they are parasites for the community. These parasites are busy sucking all the life blood out of the people in the name of religion and drenching the people into darkness and eternal suffering.

JC

Elimination of Sunnat prayers

Unread post by JC » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Lately in all bohra masids Sunnat namaz is being systematically eliminated; even on normal days when there are no so-called time constraints. Specially at Maghrib, soon after Maghrib fraz, the so-called Imam stands up for Tawasul Namaz of Taher/Burhan and immediately after that tullul for Muffi .......... and as soon this ends, Isha Farz starts .... so what they are implying is that Sunnat is not required and you can replace it by these four rakat for 51/52 and debatable 53 ........... :cry:

SBM

Re: Elimination of Sunnat prayers

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 pm

JC wrote:Lately in all bohra masids Sunnat namaz is being systematically eliminated; even on normal days when there are no so-called time constraints. Specially at Maghrib, soon after Maghrib fraz, the so-called Imam stands up for Tawasul Namaz of Taher/Burhan and immediately after that tullul for Muffi .......... and as soon this ends, Isha Farz starts .... so what they are implying is that Sunnat is not required and you can replace it by these four rakat for 51/52 and debatable 53 ........... :cry:
When I used to go to Markaz years ago I never prayed those Salahs instead I took Niyyat of Nafil Salahs and prayed .Only Niyyat I did with Aaamil was for Fard salahs
How would Aaamil know which Niyyat did you take. BTW we are being told in waiz that this world is a temporary place and good things are waiting for us in after life then why you want Tullul Umr in this world :evil:

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Let's pray we are protected from the day these deceivers ask to replace salat with tulul umr prayers

The rate abde Bohras are going downhill we will replace Allah with Maula in all cases
We have dropped Allahs name in greetings , bayans, number of times we recall Allah in a day

While the number of times we say Maula in a day is countless

Just check your whatsapp or SMS or go to The murkuz and listen to conversations

I intentionally do not call Bohra places of worship masjid, I was trying to see if temple is more appropriate , murkuz is safe

Is it true abdes think of going to raudat tahera more than going Kaaba or medina

Speaking few words of Arabic and doing Matam does not qualify to be Muslims
And anyway do Abdes not prefer to be called mumin which is just believer ! One could ask believers of who and what

Abde Bohras forgot the Prophet SAW long time ago !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 am

Abde are turning into “Ghullats” by indulging into excessive praise of the Kothari royals, One will be amazed at which these amils, sheikhs, mullahs and now general abdes are praising Daai to levels of Allah and beyond. They will deny this vehemently, but their words and actions are louder than their denials

Sufi monk

Very important message to all - krantiveer

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:31 am

watch it understand it and follow it....book mark it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DNavQ5l9w

good bye :idea: :arrow:

spineless bohras need such message more often.

think

Re: Very important message to all - krantiveer

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 am

yes, indeed these spinelesws bohri's should wake up from their slumber. all tyhey do is go to masjid just to keep their rites and ceremonies. you can see the old timers dozing away with their back resting against the walls of Allah's house of prayer and you will witness young ones busy with their cellphones texting and playing games. until someone recites a marsia and they start beating themselves not knowing why. They are just sleeping and waiting for this bhai saqheb or zada to end his gibberish so they can go eat , gossip in the thaal and go home satisfied trhat they pleased Allah and Allah will protect them and this zada, a mere mortal of rotting flesh and bones will come to his aid.
jago mumineen jaago. come out of this gulami and smell the roses of freedom.
eneough of this ghanoo jivo, umer daraaz and sehat yabi for these wretched and blood sucking rascals of mumeneen.
Indeed Allah has bestowed man with all the powers so he can subjugate all animals and creatures on earth.
allah is most kind to his humans but humans are the most ungrateful.

do not become animals and let these ungrateful and sleazy clergy rob you in daylight. open the eyes of your mind

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 am

But the fact is the clergy considers to be animals such as donkeys so they can benefit from us. we have agreed to their terms and conditions and provide them with all the services that they require. We are all aware of this that to them we are like animals but he act and behave as the creatures they want us to be.

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 am

if this dep- stick abdes would have understood the meaing of freedom then we woulded been having prombles in thi day and age

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:35 am

jungle999 wrote:if this dep- stick abdes would have understood the meaing of freedom then we woulded been having prombles in thi day and age
Correct, I would understand that people are not ready to take steps to gain their freedom. Although, many do understand that to the clergy we are no more then animals but they are not ready to stand up. The other majority who cannot think and act like donkeys and idiots are the most dangerous as they would hang you if you even try to open their minds on how clergy uses and abuses them.