who is representative of Imam zainul abedin?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sufi monk

who is representative of Imam zainul abedin?

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Bismillah,

its time for bohras to think about it,

who is representative of IMAM zainul abedin or the last Imam?

muffy? who lives lavish life and kills animals, buys properties world wide which was meant for poor and needy?

pope francis?

Speculation has been raised that Pope Francis has been venturing out of the Vatican at night, disguised as a priest and meeting with the homeless in Rome.

In a recent interview with Archbishop Konrad Krajewski, who has headed up the centuries-old position of seeking out the poor handing out alms for the Catholic Church, Krajewski seemed to imply that Pope Francis has been joining him on his nightly trips into the city.

Krajewski has been instructed by the Pope of finding those in need, reforming the work into a hands-on project and an extension of the church’s charity.

"The Holy Father told me at the beginning: 'You can sell your desk. You don't need it. You need to get out of the Vatican. Don't wait for people to come ringing. You need to go out and look for the poor,'" Krajewski said.

According to a source that The Huffington Post describes as knowledgeable on the matter "Swiss guards confirmed that the pope has ventured out at night, dressed as a regular priest, to meet with homeless men and women."

Krajewski himself avoided a direct answer to the rumor that the Pope is venturing out in disguise when pressed by reporters. “When I say to him ‘I’m going out into the city this evening’, there’s the constant risk that he will come with me," said the Archbishop.

http://rt.com/news/pope-francis-disguis ... -rome-670/

it is clear even christian pope has better akhlaaq and more common sense than muffy the joker.

qutub_mamajiwala

Re: who is representative of Imam zainul abedin?

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:02 am

Alizainulabedin.mp4
(13.86 MiB) Downloaded 362 times

think

Unread post by think » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:35 pm

you are asking bohras to think, that is above and beyond their religious ability,. They are strictly commanded by M.S. to do as I say, not to do as I do

SincereOfHeart

Unread post by SincereOfHeart » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 am

think wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:35 pm you are asking bohras to think, that is above and beyond their religious ability,. They are strictly commanded by M.S. to do as I say, not to do as I do
The brainwashing of MS followers is deep rooted. It seems that all religion and faith for them today is shouting their chant of 'Mawla mawla etc' as loud as possible, and having the longest beard.
One must do what the clergy say without question, of they will be accused of having lesser ikhlaas (sincerity of devotion). This is reminiscent of Uthmaan, who said to the people 'من سأل ان الميات فقد كفر': those who ask 'why', they have commited kufr . May Allah SWT guide us all.