Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:40 am

i think i will let you do the effort. i dont have time

@ Admin - please note, 2nd threat again to a participant

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am

zinger wrote:i think i will let you do the effort. i dont have time

@ Admin - please note, 2nd threat again to a participant
but I have lots of time to bash morons like you, so feel free to come here every day. :wink:

james

Unread post by james » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 am

Sufi monk wrote: I have lots of time
No need to state the obvious.

Benefit Scrounger.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm

hey james, questions for you and your folks in the Muffadal saifuddin thread. No one has answered it

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 am

To all those defenders of SKQ
Please look at the following announcement and tell me what is the difference between SKQ and SMS
SKQ camp started playing the same games and they do not even have the power yet. Now they telling SKQ as Hajar-e-Aswad and Haqiqi Kabba
And you want every Progressive Bohra to just blindly jump and follow SKQ when the same Progressives are objecting of these terms used for SMB and SMS
To: moiz
Sent: Wed, Jun 11, 2014 10:49 pm
Subject: Maulana East Coast Safar

14 Shabaan, 12 June 2014

Baad us Salaam el Jameel,

"Bushra" (Excellent News), Our Aqa and Maula Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin tus, is coming to the Poconos on June 14, 2014
As mumineen, we all have our utmost wish and prayers that Allah Taala would make it possible for us to go for Haj and Kiss the "Hajare-Aswad"
Well, it is our profound good fortune that,The Haqiqi Kaaba and Hajare-Aswad is coming to us in our Town.
Aqa Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin tus will arrive in Stroudsburg PA, on 14 June 2014 and will stay for 6 days. Let us take advantage of this golden opportunity, and not miss the occasion,
Mumineen will be able to do Qadambosi, various Araz, and those who would like to Host Maulana tus for Ziaafat etc.will also have the opportun

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:29 am

This was not expected from SKQ saheb, Not good really upset!

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:58 am

SBM wrote:To all those defenders of SKQ
Please look at the following announcement and tell me what is the difference between SKQ and SMS
SKQ camp started playing the same games and they do not even have the power yet. Now they telling SKQ as Hajar-e-Aswad and Haqiqi Kabba
And you want every Progressive Bohra to just blindly jump and follow SKQ when the same Progressives are objecting of these terms used for SMB and SMS

14 Shabaan, 12 June 2014

"Bushra" (Excellent News), Our Aqa and Maula Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin tus, is coming to the Poconos on June 14, 2014
As mumineen, we all have our utmost wish and prayers that Allah Taala would make it possible for us to go for Haj and Kiss the "Hajare-Aswad"
Well, it is our profound good fortune that,The Haqiqi Kaaba and Hajare-Aswad is coming to us in our Town.
Aqa Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin tus will arrive in Stroudsburg PA, on 14 June 2014 and will stay for 6 days. Let us take advantage of this golden opportunity, and not miss the occasion,
Mumineen will be able to do Qadambosi, various Araz, and those who would like to Host Maulana tus for Ziaafat etc.will also have the opportun
this is aqeedah of bohras, so if some body really has problem with this, then they should really look for some thing else.

autocracy and ayyashi of MS is some thing which is not in bohra deen, but this respect is expected by bohras for their dai.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:13 am

Everyone Muslim be it shia, sunni etc. has to have problem with this statements of past 3 dais of being Haqiqi Kaabah and Hajare-aswad, when Prophets and the Last prophet who brought the message of islam never stated of him being equal to Kaabah or Hajare-aswad than who are these mere representatives who do not even belong to lineage of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) make such statements. SKQ saheb should be the reform in himself and should refrain from using such terminology for him even if it means him being the rightful Dai (Person who does Dawah for Islam).

During Jahalat do you even know how difficult was it for Prophet Mohammed (SAW) to get the idols out of Kaabah and change the mentality of Idol worshipers to follow One god Allah (SWT).
We cannot by any means represent anyone with God or his belongings, Kaabah is House of Allah (SWT) and Hajare-aswad is the stone of Heaven which belongs to Allah. No one except Allah has right over his creation and his belongings. We humans are his creation and belonging no one can be above us except Allah (SWT)

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:22 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Everyone Muslim be it shia, sunni etc. has to have problem with this statements of past 3 dais of being Haqiqi Kaabah and Hajare-aswad, when Prophets and the Last prophet who brought the message of islam never stated of him being equal to Kaabah or Hajare-aswad than who are these mere representatives who do not even belong to lineage of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) make such statements. SKQ saheb should be the reform in himself and should refrain from using such terminology for him even if it means him being the rightful Dai (Person who does Dawah for Islam).

During Jahalat do you even know how difficult was it for Prophet Mohammed (SAW) to get the idols out of Kaabah and change the mentality of Idol worshipers to follow One god Allah (SWT).
We cannot by any means represent anyone with God or his belongings, Kaabah is House of Allah (SWT) and Hajare-aswad is the stone of Heaven which belongs to Allah. No one except Allah has right over his creation and his belongings. We humans are his creation and belonging no one can be above us except Allah (SWT)
this is correct thing, but unfortunately for bohras their dai is haqiqi kaba and bolta quraan and I dont think they will even try to amend it.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Everyone Muslim be it shia, sunni etc. has to have problem with this statements of past 3 dais of being Haqiqi Kaabah and Hajare-aswad, when Prophets and the Last prophet who brought the message of islam never stated of him being equal to Kaabah or Hajare-aswad than who are these mere representatives who do not even belong to lineage of Prophet Mohammed (SAW) make such statements. SKQ saheb should be the reform in himself and should refrain from using such terminology for him even if it means him being the rightful Dai (Person who does Dawah for Islam).

Bro Akhtiar These are words said by SKQ If you go to their website these are the words written by skq kids or their associate when he plan to travel east coast. So SKQ Trying their people to blow in front of him. He is showing his true colours just wait and watch.
Got news from my sources that he gave money to working class people to open the business and he is sleeping partner if he find good concept or profit.so they can join in his dawat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:50 pm

shabbir4u wrote:Got news from my sources that he gave money to working class people to open the business and he is sleeping partner if he find good concept or profit.
Do you know about the numerous businesses in which Muffy is the sleeping partner of Bohras ? His brother, Qaid Johar who is in-charge of finance is a sleeping partner with Ilyas Railwaywala in the Bhestan, Surat joint venture, they have also purchased a property behind Big Bazar in Piplod, Surat for Rs.100 crores, QJ is also a sleeping partner with someone in Pune who is building a residential complex in Kondhwa area, QJ is also a sleeping partner in various businesses with the Ramakdawala family of Dubai. These are just a few examples !!

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Imam Zainul Abdedin Doa Translation

http://fatemidawat.com/bayan/publicatio ... anslation/

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Really? So you would rather believe literally in a "stone of heaven" than a person who is here to guide you to heaven? You really think heaven is a physical place with stones and such? Maybe you should contemplate a bit more...The Kaabah itself is a metaphor. If you think of it as a thing to be worshipped then you yourself are an idol worshipper (replacing idols with a cubical stone building) ...maybe you need to think about what it is a metaphor for. You see the kaabah provides us direction for our prayers and so does a dai....hence haqiqi kaabah. I haven't taken too many sabaqs and even I figured it out...

This is what bohraism is about. That you have a person here to guide you on the right path. Perhaps the pendulum swings way too much to the other side on this site. People are way to skeptical about EVERYTHING. if you are a dawoodi bohra, you believe in the doctrine of Syedna Dawood bin Qutub Shah and you earn the right to comment on this site. Else you might as well embrace other shia sects, become one of the sunnis or embrace wahabism...

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:38 pm

some times lack of common sense creates troubles in life.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:39 pm

shabbir4u wrote:

Bro Akhtiar These are words said by SKQ If you go to their website these are the words written by skq kids or their associate when he plan to travel east coast. So SKQ Trying their people to blow in front of him. He is showing his true colours just wait and watch.
Got news from my sources that he gave money to working class people to open the business and he is sleeping partner if he find good concept or profit.so they can join in his dawat.
Ahem...so SKQ is giving money to the "working class" to fund their businesses.....that must explain the thousands of "working class" that have answered his call. If Muffy's bragging drones are to be believed there are only 40-100 people with him...and from what I hear, the majority is highly educated professionals. Not sure where you are getting your info Shabs. You need better intel.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:13 am

what is wrong with financing small business?

at least he is not wasting money in killing wild animals and buying unwanted properties.

arguments from abdes are as dumb as their master muffy.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 am

confusedaboutnass

Unread post by confusedaboutnass » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am

Listen to SMB RA appointing his Mazoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwu1zliy-Mc

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:50 am

by confusedaboutnass on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 am

Listen to SMB RA appointing his Mazoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwu1zliy-Mc
Could Syedna Burhanuddin Aqa RA been more clear..

al-walad-al-ahab (my most beloved son) three times.. with such emphasis..

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 am

it is clear as day light that muffy is not fit to be dai or even chaprasi of badri mahal, so now only option is to follow second in command Mazoon sahab (SKQ) who served dawat for 50 years.

any videos and tapes are irrelevant now.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Served for 50 years, ........ Who did he serve, Did he speak with and for Sheri Asgharali Engineer. He was the most recognised writer, vast knowledge of Islam and a freedom fighter. Muffadal comes from the same tree as his brother. Just because he was the black sheep does not make him a hero. You list the projects he has done for the people and I will list the places he kept his mouth shut, continued living the same life style of the big house.

If he did not speak up then, he will never in future. His educated kids are as smart as the back benchers in my school. Everybody and his brother gets a doctorate. I have more doctorates in my family then the super haramkhore family. SQ is same monopoly money.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 am

Sufi monk wrote:it is clear as day light that muffy is not fit to be dai or even chaprasi of badri mahal, so now only option is to follow second in command Mazoon sahab (SKQ) who served dawat for 50 years.

why dont you answer what seeker110 has written???

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:18 am

zinger wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:it is clear as day light that muffy is not fit to be dai or even chaprasi of badri mahal, so now only option is to follow second in command Mazoon sahab (SKQ) who served dawat for 50 years.

why dont you answer what seeker110 has written???
look at this moron, he gets excited when ever mazoon is criticized, and as far as seeker post is concern when it comes to dai ship I am still more lenient to mazoon than muffy, atleast he was mazoon for 50 years and he looks and sounds more islamic than muffy. (his website and his day to day life is doing more dawah than muffy and his whole team).

at least mazoon is not jet setting whole world and killing animals on peoples money.... :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:22 am

i dont get excited you hack. all im saying is that if you are so convinced that ex-Mazun Maula is the true one then how can you stand seeker110 bad-mouthing him???

Lets face it, you are nothing but a stinking hypocrite, a trouble monger who is here to create mischief only.

you have been exposed time and again for the poison that you are. take a hint, move on!

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:41 am

zinger kindly reply to my post

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 am

rational_guy wrote:
zinger wrote:
You gotta be kidding Bro. im not Muffadal Maula. ask him yourself

Since you believe in Shz MS, QE and Aliasger Kalimuddin. U agree to their ideology and therefore you have to bare brunt to its outcome. But don't you find it curious the whole PR group of the Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin is silent on this matter. Even a 5 year old will tell you, that he/she would want her mother to get educated.
i told you then bro, and im telling you again.

I am not Mufaddal Maula. I am not Quaid Johar bhaisaab and i am not Aliasger Kalimuddin so i do not have answers for them.

rather than take this conversation in circles and bring in the zaahir baatin concept and divert it, i am openly admitting, I DONT KNOW

i would once again suggest you ask this question to the people whom you are intending it for. if you dont get answers from them, dont come to me. there are others far more learned than me like James and Adam. suggest you ask them.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:40 am

I appreciate Zinger's honesty. There is no need to degrade him by some meaningless assumptions.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:21 am

From the day one I wrote both SMS & SKQ are two faces of the same coin.

14 Shabaan, 12 June 2014

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 pm

tasneempati wrote:From the day one I wrote both SMS & SKQ are two faces of the same coin.

14 Shabaan, 12 June 2014

LO! now we another Haqiqi Kaba to deal with...don't miss the occasion...please bring fakhr najwa and salams for Hajare-Aswad KQ and his progeny.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:35 pm

A narration of our history. Molatuna Hurratul Malekat AS. Easy read in qasida format
http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/#sheruallah