Shikar in Zambia

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
suleman

Re: Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by suleman » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:48 am

Recived this..
Attachments
IMG-20140616-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20140616-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20140616-WA0011.jpg

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:04 am

ek zamana thaa jab bohras ki duniya mein shaan thi, aaj puri duniya bohras ki mazaak udaa rahi hain

thanx to mufaddal bhai sahab. :|

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:36 am

So the spin being put is that some Bohris went on hunting expedition ane Moula my naam kharab kari lidu.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:58 pm

all the events which are taking place in dawat....indicates the end of this tyranny of Muffadal saab, i do not know but it looks like a miracle that he is making plunders and not be able to make his name in the good books of people.
I feel even the orthodox or the most loyal to loyalist person of Muffadal Saab has a this dark and painful question in his heart about the succession, whether it be right or wrong, But Muffadal Saab will not be remembered as Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) were known.

friday

Unread post by friday » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Glad to see that so many bohras are up against the idea of "shikar" and reject SMS leisure activity.

skeptic

Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by skeptic » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:08 pm

I am aware that this not the place to introduce myself but this particular thread and issue has forced me to register and write here about how i feel.

Below is a msg i recieved from a friend on Whattsapp - when i read it i could not believe that this is not some form of sarcasm or satire however it turns out that our gullible bohra bethren may actually have started believing this kind of incredulous claim among many others. I am shocked and extremely saddened by the state of mental gymnastics our community will do to paint every single (even horrendous) thing done by Muffy to be some new miracle.

The message in question: Haq na dai ni shaan nirali. Em bayaan che ke dai koi jungle ma padhare, to jungle khili ne mehki uthe. Haal afrika ma, moula mufaddal ye ej buhannadi misal ni shaan jaher kari. Jem har ek janvar ane parinda moula na noorani chehro na deedar kari em kehta ke moula hamne parami lo. Dekhnaar ye joyu ke sher, hathi, haran, sasla, machhi badha ye moula ne sajdo bajayo ane em talakki karta ke moula hamara guna maaf karo, hamaro shikar kari humne jannat bakshi do. Ne moula to moula che. Su shaan si shikar kari jannat bakhshavi. Afrika na janvar naseebdar che. Moula zindabad.
Personally, i think there is so much wrong here it would be a thread in itself. What do you all think?

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Now recived this on whatsapp......

This is just to inform that due to our mistake of forwarding the shikaar huruala's photos, those photos are getting circulated on social network with really bad comments which in targeting our community. Plz stop sending huzurala photos from now on. And let us follow the farmaan ne aaliye that say not to do such activities.
And its a request to the grp admin if any1 in this grp thus such activity of forwarding huzuralas photos or any joke on community should be removed immidiately from this grp,

Plz grp admin conform this msg.. And make it strict.
Plz forward this above msg to other grps so every1 should realize how sensitive is this issue and follow the farmaan religiously.
No warnings from now on....ow recived this on whstsapp....

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:19 pm

muffy and his hypocrite followers :roll:

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:00 am

Reason No. 1 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1907, only 41,000 elk remained i n North America. Thanks to the money and hard work invested by hunters to restore and conserve habitat, today there are more than 1 million.

Reason No. 2 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1900, only 500,000 whitetails remained. Thanks to conservation work spearheaded by hunters, today there are more than 32 million.

Reason No. 3 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1900, only 100,000 wild turkeys remained. Thanks to hunters, today there are over 7 million.

Reason No. 4 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1901, few ducks remained. Thanks to hunters’ efforts to restore and conserve wetlands, today there are more than 44 million.

Reason No. 5 why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1950, only 12,000 pronghorn remained. Thanks to hunters, today there are more than 1.1 million.

Reason No. 6 why Hunting Is Conservation: Habitat, research and wildlife law enforcement work, all paid for by hunters, help countless non-hunted species.

Reason No. 7 why Hunting Is Conservation: Through state licenses and fees, hunters pay $796 million a year for conservation programs.*

Reason No. 8 why Hunting Is Conservation: Through donations to groups like RMEF, hunters add $440 million a year to conservation efforts.*

Reason No. 9why Hunting Is Conservation: In 1937, hunters actually requested an 11% tax on guns, ammo, bows and arrows to help fund conservation. That tax, so far, raised more than $7.2 billion for wildlife conservation.*

Reason No. 10 why Hunting Is Conservation: An 11% tax on guns, ammo, bows and arrows generates $371 million a year for conservation.*

Reason No. 11 why Hunting Is Conservation: All together, hunters pay more than $1.6 billion a year for conservation programs. No one gives more!*

Reason No. 12 why Hunting Is Conservation: Three out of four Americans approve of hunting, partly because hunters are America’s greatest positive force for conservation.

Reason No. 13 why Hunting Is Conservation: As taxpayers, hunters also fund the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Forest Service, etc.

Reason No. 14 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunting funds conservation AND the economy, generating $38 billion a year in retail spending.*

Reason No. 15 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunting supports 680,000 jobs, from game wardens to waitresses, biologists to motel clerks.*

Reason No. 16 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunters are the fuel behind RMEF and its 6.3 million-plus acres of habitat conservation. More than 95 percent of our 196,000 members are passionate hunters.

Reason No. 17 why Hunting Is Conservation: A wildlife management tool, hunting helps balance wildlife populations with what the land can support, limits crop damage and curtails disease outbreaks.

Reason No. 18 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunters help manage growing numbers of predators such as cougars, bears, coyotes and wolves. Our government spends millions to control predators and varmints while hunters have proven more than willing to pay for that opportunity.

Reason No. 19 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunting has major value for highway safety. For every deer hit by a motorist, hunters take six.

Reason No. 20 why Hunting Is Conservation: Deer collisions kill 200 motorists and cost $10 billion a year. Imagine costs without hunting!

Reason No. 21 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunters provide for conservation—and for their families. Hunting is a healthy way to connect with nature and eat the world’s most organic, lean, free-range meat.

Reason No. 22 why Hunting Is Conservation: Hunter numbers are down, while hunter spending for conservation is up. Unequaled devotion!

Reason No. 23 why Hunting Is Conservation: Avid hunter Theodore Roosevelt created our national forests and grasslands and forever protected 230 million acres for wildlife and the public to use and enjoy.

Reason No. 24 why Hunting Is Conservation: With funding from hunters, RMEF helped restore wild elk herds in six states and provinces.
Reason No. 25 why Hunting Is Conservation: As society loses its ties to wildlife and conservation, the bonds with nature formed by hunting are the greatest hope for creating the next generation of true conservationists.
Anay Allah na Dai Tus ni shaan niraali chay ...
Beshumaar Hikmato anay Ishaarat hoi chay shikar ma .....
Don't show rules to our Mola he is one who makes them... This is the answer to those bohras who think otherwise

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:37 am

while people are struggling to make daily needs, many people are in hospitals and have no money to pay bills, even on this forum many come and cry for help, but muffy is conserving animals in zambia by killing them,wow this is so amazing.

abdes deserves to be treated as shiit by muffy ... they have lost self respect and ability to think.

one of my friend who is die hard abde and also financially struggling was denied dabba because his last 3 months payment was due, while muffy spent millions just to kill animals? he has small kids and pays 2700 for dabba per month, his monthly income is around 6-8k.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:51 am

skeptic wrote:The message in question: Haq na dai ni shaan nirali. Em bayaan che ke dai koi jungle ma padhare, to jungle khili ne mehki uthe. Haal afrika ma, moula mufaddal ye ej buhannadi misal ni shaan jaher kari. Jem har ek janvar ane parinda moula na noorani chehro na deedar kari em kehta ke moula hamne parami lo. Dekhnaar ye joyu ke sher, hathi, haran, sasla, machhi badha ye moula ne sajdo bajayo ane em talakki karta ke moula hamara guna maaf karo, hamaro shikar kari humne jannat bakshi do. Ne moula to moula che. Su shaan si shikar kari jannat bakhshavi. Afrika na janvar naseebdar che. Moula zindabad.
Personally, i think there is so much wrong here it would be a thread in itself. What do you all think?

Shame Shame, indeed Shame. People who write and forward these texts are clearly so much Brainwashed that they write such things which are indeed shame. I feel pity of them... TO hail a person who kills Innocent Animals is not good. Wasting 10000 Dollars on getting a license to kill an animal is not good. Instead help a poor who will atleast give you his Dua... Bohras, wake up. This is High time.....

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:27 am

Al vazarat si strict message aayo che ke koi bhi mumineen ya mumineen na group aqa moula tus shikar na photo na post kare shikar na photo dusmano apna faiyda waaste use kari raha che ane duniya ma galat msg mokli raha che ke dawoodi bohra na head masoom janwaar ne maare che pls koi bhi photo post na kare ane hoi teh bhi delete kari de.
pls pls pls pls pls
frwrd to all..

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:47 am

Another pic for Zinger to analyse
Attachments
IMG-20140613-WA0000.jpg

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:32 am

Message from Kothar

Al vazarat si strict message aayo che ke koi bhi mumineen ya mumineen na group aqa moula tus shikar na photo na post kare shikar na photo dusmano apna faiyda waaste use kari raha che ane duniya ma galat msg mokli raha che ke dawoodi bohra na head masoom janwaar ne maare che pls koi bhi photo post na kare ane hoi teh bhi delete kari de

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 am

Strict message ki jageh Strict action required by Kothar for those who leaked these pictures and created bad scenerio for SMS. But sure it must be insider's job so no action only strict msg for adna mumineen.
rational_guy wrote:Message from Kothar

Al vazarat si strict message aayo che ke koi bhi mumineen ya mumineen na group aqa moula tus shikar na photo na post kare shikar na photo dusmano apna faiyda waaste use kari raha che ane duniya ma galat msg mokli raha che ke dawoodi bohra na head masoom janwaar ne maare che pls koi bhi photo post na kare ane hoi teh bhi delete kari de

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:50 am

What is easier to threaten and censor publicity or shake off the bad addiction

At least kothar is admitting hunting occurred they are only saying don't let others know ? :lol:

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 am

Every year 5000 elephants are hunted for sport. It's a 200 million dollar boon for African rural communities. A big amount of the money goes to funding conservation which according to world wild life fund (wwf) is essential to the survival of several species. Managing elephant numbers is essential to prevent them from romping into plantations and getting slaughtered in violent conflicts with people. On top of the elephants hunted for sports over 30,000 die at the hands of poachers because conservationists do not have the funding to effectively protect them. But these above are just statistics and not meant to convince anyone. My question is why is this suddenly a big issue. Hundreds of animals are slaughtered by western society In the name Of sports. The list of sport hundreds include the crown princes of Saudi Arabia, al maktoum and his progeny of the UAE, king Carlos of Spain, and several Americans and British celebrities. Moreover thousands of pets are euthanized by PETA because they don't have facilities to keep them. And what about the annual seal hunt in canada that is celebrated as a cultural thing? Nobody protested those names. But when our moula does it, suddenly everyone is a Muslim and a conservationist. We pretend we know it all but moula knows better. That's the belief of us Bohras. If one doesn't believe in moula 100% they have no business being called dawoodi Bohras who first and for most are the staunch followers and supporters of his holiness syedna Mufaddal seifuddin. And any non bohora should save their petty jealousies and their new found love for elephants and their profound understanding of islam for the bigger problem: which is the controlled sports hunting trade in Africa , mainly at the hands of southern African governments and western tour companies. Moulas hunt is but a drop in the ocean and frankly I'm surprised it's causing the hullabaloo that it is. It shows people have fewer problems with the hunting and more problems with Moula tus and whatever mola does same way as reformists had issues with burhanuddin aqa ra during hunting trip or every action out of jelousy! Shame and lanat on all such people!

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:11 am

Salams bhai maxthemature,

If one person does it,it doesnt give it right to others to follow.

One person eats snake,that doesnt mean everyone has to eat it,rite?

What has the elephant and lion done to be killed? tell me? has the elephant n lion killed many humans that it has to be put down?

Muffy knows that whatever he do,NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM.
So thats why he aint afraid to do the things he want.
I would say no one is above the LAW.

There are many elephants n lions in India,why he dont do killing there??? why??

why africa?

My kids tell me that AFRICA is famous for wil animals and plenty of it.
Looks like in future,i will them they are none bcoz all are killed by our hands.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:14 am

maxthemature wrote:Every year 5000 elephants are hunted for sport. It's a 200 million dollar boon for African rural communities. A big amount of the money goes to funding conservation which according to world wild life fund (wwf) is essential to the survival of several species. Managing elephant numbers is essential to prevent them from romping into plantations and getting slaughtered in violent conflicts with people. On top of the elephants hunted for sports over 30,000 die at the hands of poachers because conservationists do not have the funding to effectively protect them. But these above are just statistics and not meant to convince anyone. My question is why is this suddenly a big issue. Hundreds of animals are slaughtered by western society In the name Of sports. The list of sport hundreds include the crown princes of Saudi Arabia, al maktoum and his progeny of the UAE, king Carlos of Spain, and several Americans and British celebrities. Moreover thousands of pets are euthanized by PETA because they don't have facilities to keep them. And what about the annual seal hunt in canada that is celebrated as a cultural thing? Nobody protested those names. But when our moula does it, suddenly everyone is a Muslim and a conservationist. We pretend we know it all but moula knows better. That's the belief of us Bohras. If one doesn't believe in moula 100% they have no business being called dawoodi Bohras who first and for most are the staunch followers and supporters of his holiness syedna Mufaddal seifuddin. And any non bohora should save their petty jealousies and their new found love for elephants and their profound understanding of islam for the bigger problem: which is the controlled sports hunting trade in Africa , mainly at the hands of southern African governments and western tour companies. Moulas hunt is but a drop in the ocean and frankly I'm surprised it's causing the hullabaloo that it is. It shows people have fewer problems with the hunting and more problems with Moula tus and whatever mola does same way as reformists had issues with burhanuddin aqa ra during hunting trip or every action out of jelousy! Shame and lanat on all such people!
brother max, there is a difference between our so called maula (who consider themselves as god on earth) and others.Do u Agree or not?

If yes, than this has to be a bigger issue because a spiritual leader who hunts sounds very awkward i had never heard that ne pope or pandit has gone for hunting.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:32 am

look every one, it is obvious killing and hunting is not some thing new, this is a business and millions of dollars are earned by Africa from hunting every year.

but again here situation is different,

muffy is islamic leader so it doesnt suits him to kill animals for pleasure, on top of that he does not make his own money, he lives ayyash life on his followers money and spends on useless hobbies which costs thousands of dollars every year.

so this act must be condemn by every one.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Max the immature's reply is a copy paste of what's circulating on whatsapp. Kothar sponsored reply.

I expect that in the next Waaz Muffy will issue fatwa to ban Facebook

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:Max the immature's reply is a copy paste of what's circulating on whatsapp. Kothar sponsored reply.

I expect that in the next Waaz Muffy will issue fatwa to ban Facebook
he had already done this, i think next fatwa will b BANNED ON INTERNET.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 pm

and than when nothing works, they are going to ban the whole world and tell us to settle in some land in third world country just like what Jim Jones did. Community members a.k.a abde muffy pichwara will get some royal north korean style treatment.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 pm

maxthemature wrote:Every year 5000 elephants are hunted for sport. It's a 200 million dollar boon for African rural communities. A big amount of the money goes to funding conservation which according to world wild life fund (wwf) is essential to the survival of several species. Managing elephant numbers is essential to prevent them from romping into plantations and getting slaughtered in violent conflicts with people. On top of the elephants hunted for sports over 30,000 die at the hands of poachers because conservationists do not have the funding to effectively protect them. But these above are just statistics and not meant to convince anyone. My question is why is this suddenly a big issue. Hundreds of animals are slaughtered by western society In the name Of sports. The list of sport hundreds include the crown princes of Saudi Arabia, al maktoum and his progeny of the UAE, king Carlos of Spain, and several Americans and British celebrities. Moreover thousands of pets are euthanized by PETA because they don't have facilities to keep them. And what about the annual seal hunt in canada that is celebrated as a cultural thing? Nobody protested those names. But when our moula does it, suddenly everyone is a Muslim and a conservationist. We pretend we know it all but moula knows better. That's the belief of us Bohras. If one doesn't believe in moula 100% they have no business being called dawoodi Bohras who first and for most are the staunch followers and supporters of his holiness syedna Mufaddal seifuddin. And any non bohora should save their petty jealousies and their new found love for elephants and their profound understanding of islam for the bigger problem: which is the controlled sports hunting trade in Africa , mainly at the hands of southern African governments and western tour companies. Moulas hunt is but a drop in the ocean and frankly I'm surprised it's causing the hullabaloo that it is. It shows people have fewer problems with the hunting and more problems with Moula tus and whatever mola does same way as reformists had issues with burhanuddin aqa ra during hunting trip or every action out of jelousy! Shame and lanat on all such people!
You are just like the rest walking blind brain deads.
What proof do you have that NO ONE PROTESTs AND THEY JUST HAVE IT IN FOR YOUR MAULA.?
Give me one proof that there has not been a single protest against the things you have mentioned as such and then I will start giving proofs for the protests for each and every one of those points one by one.

Let me start by saying that I am a member of Sea Shepherd and that covers you canadian seal hunt already.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Max...let me pick the points you have raised and replay them.

Maula is doing this for conservation and his funds are for sustainable wildlife approach
Maula is exercising his sporting instincts...not soccer, not cricket but hunting is what he believes is the best sport for his stature.
Maula is doing what others do that is kill animals...not for fun not for sport because we mentioned this above , but ritualistic killing
Anyone finding fault are his enemies...there is no room for critics
Maula enemies or critics are jealous because the find faults in your absolute faultless non mortal.
Since SMB did hunting SMS can do it so can 54th do it when he comes to the throne. Does that mean if SKQ does not do it then SKQ is not the rightful Diai since he has no photos next to a dead endangered wildlife!
The Maula is so busy jet trotting or hopping in his busy spiritual schedule that there must be hikmat why he needs worldly luxuries, oh yah rest and spend lavish amounts to hunt like a worldly king or Middle East sultans...the Pope or Dalai Lama , grand mufti of Egypt , Coptic pope , are less worthy because they do not find the need to hunt ...we should ask them how they spend their rest time after a busy day !
Your Maula who is the Diai Mutlaq ..how is it he is not fallowing absolute traditions of Muhammad SAW and Ali...if he did it how would he find spare time to hunt?

An obvious point ...yes we reformist were looking for faults..but it's not like he made a once in a life event....he is a repeat hunter for the past many years. He will go and hunt and make sure his photos are not published...but he will not give up hunting , like his other addictions of ziafat , FGM, greed, etc etc.

So it is not one issue..there are several unrelated issues. Now these and many other issues may be irrelevant to you or die hard abdes..and these errors one after another on many other issues may be not sufficient for you to doubt his eligibility, credibility or nature of a true spiritual leader. Well then we have have doubt any further evidence we present will change a diehards heart and mind. Well done you are steadfast abde..you like 1 million other pass the tough test of loyalty, your misaq is intact.

Does that mean we will turn a blind eye to his transgressions or give up....we are also die hard reformists. We will find more faults as time goes by ! That is our commitment and promise to you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Do you know the biggest Hypocrisy : it is the same SMB who started a scheme called "Save the Sparrow"
Can James and Maximmature please tell us how many Sparrows have been saved.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Do you know People sing about SMB Ghano Jivo and Ta Qayamat, In simple words if SMB died, then it is going to be Qayamat
Well Well ---It did come true, SMB died and Qayamat came for poor Elephants and Tigers and Lions since they are being killed for pleasure....if it is not Qayamat I do not what Qayamat is....

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Muffy is the biggest reformist at times. He can and definitely bring an end to the kingdom of 51st. It takes one stupid son, by golly he is the one. Hundreds of children and one iffy ph.d degree. A degree that does not have any market value. Seen many of them struggle through life.

We will grow again. Bastards killed by finest of bhories. As the man says "there was one good christian and they put him on the cross". We have many scholars and thinkers in the reformers.