Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
freebhora

Unread post by freebhora » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 pm

And from them from Sahl from Ja`far b. Muhammad al-Ash`ari from Ibn al-Qaddah (?) from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام. He said …

Amir al-Mu’mineen عليه السلام said: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله sent me to tear down the graves and break the images.
6615] 8 ـ وعن علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن النوفلي ، عن السكوني ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) قال : قال أمير المؤمنين ( عليه السلام ) : بعثني رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) إلى المدينة فقال : لا تدع صورة إلا محوتها ، ولا قبراً إلا سويته ، ولا كلباً إلا قتلته.
ورواه البرقي في ( المحاسن ) عن النوفلي ، مثله.
8 – And from `Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from an-Nawfali from as-Sakuni from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام. He said: Amir al-Mu’mineen عليه السلام said: The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله sent me to Madina, and said: Do not leave an image but that you have effaced it, nor a grave but that you have leveled it, nor a dog but that you have killed it.
And al-Barqi narrated it in al-Mahasin from an-Nawfali likewise.
[6616] 9 ـ محمد بن الحسن بإسناده عن الحسين بن سعيد ، عن النضر بن سويد ، عن القاسم بن سليمان ، عن جراح المدائني ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) قال : لا تبنوا على القبور ولا تصوروا سقوف البيوت فإن رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) كره ذلك.
أحمد بن محمد البرقي في ( المحاسن ) عن أبيه ، عن النضر بن سويد ، مثله.
وعن يوسف بن عقيل ، عن محمد بن قيس ، عن أبي جعفر ( عليه السلام ) ، مثله.
Almost the same narrations as in Al-Bukhari! Yet the sect of Imamite Shi’ism that claims to be upon the Ahl Al-Bayt managed to contradict all of this orders, and we are not talking about their laymen, rather we are talking about their highest ranking scholars who approve the RASING of graves AND Images of human beings, pray next to them:more narrations:وعن علي بن إبراهيم، عن أبيه، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن حماد بن عثمان، عن أبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) قال: إن أبي قال لي ذات يوم في مرضه: إذ أنا مت فغسلني وكفني، وارفع قبري أربع أصابع، ورشه بالماء، الحديثAnd from Ali b. Ibrahim, from his father, from ibn Abi Umayr, from Hammad b. Uthman, from Abi Abdullah [Ja'far Al Sadiq] (as) said: My father(as) said to myself in day of illness: When I die bathe me and shroud me, and raise my grave by four fingers, and sprinkle with water. [Wasail Al Shia with Sahih Sanad]
Another “Wahhabi” we guess! This narration is 100% in line with the one in Al-Sahihayn, the ones were the Prophet – sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallama – AND Ali – radhiyallahu ‘anhu – ordered basically the very same which is EXACTLY the opposite of what the scholars of Rafidah preach and do and encourage. On top if it, the narration is AUTHENTIC the narrator are thiqah (trustworthy).
and there are loads of these narrations, where the Ahl Al-Bayt ordered NOT to raise graves (LET ALONE SHRINES!) and to level them etc. i.e. EXACTLY what the evil “Muhammad Ibn Abdilwahhab” has done.
وبإسناده عن الحسين بن سعيد ، عن النضر بن سويد ، عن القاسم بن سليمان ، عن جراح المدائني ، عن أبي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) قال : لا تبنوا على القبور ولا تصوروا سقوف البيوت ، فإن رسول الله ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) كره ذلك .Abu Abdillah – ‘alayhis-salam said,” Do not build upon the graves and dont decorate the roofs of houses because the Messenger of Allah – sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam – hated this.
قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لا تتخذوا قبري قبلة ولا مسجداً؛ فإن الله عز وجل لعن اليهود حين اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد“The prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said: “Don’t take my grave like place of worship or “Kibla”, Allah cursed jews which build Mosques over graves of their prophets”.Source: Sheih Saduk “Man la yahduruhul fagih” vol 1, p 178, hadis# 532;Allama Majlisi “Biharul Anwar” vol 79, p 20;Allama Majlisi “Biharul anwar” vol 80, p 313The very same narration is well known in the two Sahihs! The difference is: Muslim Sunnah scholars ACT upon these Ahadith and Shia Rafidah scholars to so called “followers of Ahl Al-Bayt” not just abondened these beautiful narrations, rather they did exactly the opposite, it’s like them being alergic to Ahadith which are based on Tawheed and Anti-Superstistion and gravebusiness.
The following is a very strong SAHIH narration in the books of the Shia:عَلِيُّ بْنُ الْحُسَيْنِ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ أَبِي الْخَطَّابِ عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ أَسْبَاطٍ عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ جَعْفَرٍ قَالَ سَأَلْتُ أَبَا الْحَسَنِ مُوسَى ع عَنِ الْبِنَاءِ عَلَى الْقَبْرِ وَ الْجُلُوسِ عَلَيْهِ هَلْ يَصْلُحُ قَالَلَا يَصْلُحُ الْبِنَاءُ عَلَيْهِ وَ لَا الْجُلُوسُ وَ لَا تَجْصِيصُهُ وَ لَا تَطْيِينُهُ‘Alee bin Ja’far asked our 7th Imaam about building upon graves and sitting (by them). He said: One cannot build upon it, and sit, and plaster, and “clay” it over
Source:Al-Toosi, Tahdheeb Al-aHkaam, vol. 1, ch. 23, pg. 461, hadeeth # 148Al-Toosi, Al-IstibSaar, vol. 1, ch. 128, pg. 217, hadeeth # 1Al-Aamilee, Wasaa’il Al-Shee’ah, vol. 3, ch. 44, pg. 210, hadeeth # 3426Al-Majlisi, Bihaar Al-Anwaar, vol. 3, ch. 12, pg. 79‘Alee ibn Ja’far (brother of 7th Imaam ), Masaa-il ‘Alee ibn Ja’far, pg. 212, hadeeth # 460Grading: Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is Muwaththaq KalSaHeeH (Reliable (taken as a) SaHeeH (hadeeth))–> Milaadh Al-Akhyaar, vol. 3, pg. 298The reason why it is considered Muwaththaq (Reliable) is mainly because of ‘Alee ibn AsbaaT, he is 100% thiqah, but people have differed on his madhhab. However, Al-Khoei said that ‘Alee ibn AsbaaT is a Shee’ah Imaamee and his madhhab is good. (See: Al-Khoei, Mu’jam Rijaal Al-Hadeeth, vol. 11, pg. 260, under person # 7923)
So this hadeeth is actually graded as purely SaHeeH
And here is what Al-Toosee says about what the four (4) fingers should be.و يرفع من الأرض مقدار أربع أصابع و لا يطرح فيه من غير ترابهGraves should be four fingers above the ground, no dirt other other than the dirt of grave should be placed on itSource:Al-Toosi, Al-MabsooT fee fiqh Imaamiyyah, vol. 1, pg. 187From Wasa’il ash-Shi’a:
this practice of leveling graves is not a “”Wahhabi” thing, it is actually an Islamic thing, a prophetic order, an Ahl Al-Baytic order, and the Sahaba, the Khulafa Al-Rashideen, like Othman Ibn Affan did the very same:
[Also in Sahih Muslim vol. 2 Hadith No. 2114 (also see 2115)] I heard the messenger of Allaah
commanding (us) to level the grave. ‘Abdullaah Ibn Sharjeel Hasanah said: “I saw ‘Uthmaan Ibn ‘Affaan order the leveling of the graves. So it was said to him: ‘This is the grave of Umm ‘Amr the daughter of ‘Uthmaan!’ However, he commanded that it too should be leveled.” [Related by Ibn Abee Shaybah in al-Musannaf (4/138) and Aboo Zur‘ah in at-Taareekh (22/2) with an authentic chain of narrators]

Conclusion: According to Sunnah Sahih Ahadith AND Shia Sahih Ahadith, and even the opinion of classical Shia scholars like Al-Toosi the graves of EVERY muslim should be leveled, there is no exception mentioned for Prophets or Imams or whatsoever. In fact the prohibition for the graves of Prophets, Imams of Islam is more severe then for non-Prophets, Imams, scholars, since what is more likely to occur, that the people exaggerate with the grave of unknown persons or with Prophets etc.? obviously with the later, that is why the Sharia of Muhammad – sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam – is the most perfect Sharia that closed even the tiniest hole that might lead to Ghuluw and superstition.
Ali Ibn Abi Talib and the entire Ahl Al-Bayt would have done exactly the same as Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab and what Islam teaches, i.e. leveling the graves (let alone shrines!), yet their so called “followers” and “lovers” are busy since almost a decade to protest and mourn over the ”destruction” (in fact they were only leveled according to the Sahih Ahadith) of the shrines of Imam Al-Hassan, Baqir, Sadiq, Zayn Al-Abidin (obviously they don’t care the leveling of the Sahaba graves AT ALL!) by Ibn Saud in 1925 (NOT by Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahhab).
We have proven that – no matter if one likes the Saudi state or not – leveling the graves his the Manhaj, the school of Ali Ibn Abi Talib and his descandants according to Sunnah AND Shia Sahih Hadith. So there can’t be only ONE reason why those “Ayatullahs” in Qom and elsewhere persist to erect more, and more shrines (just like catholics do) in the name of “holy men” and “loving Ahl Al-Bayt” the reason is the following:
And the People of the Sunnah, even in times of weakness, adhere strictly to the teachings of Islam, the sayings of the Prophet, his Ahl Al-Bayt and the Sahaba, that is why the earth itself is a witness against the Rafidah, for this is the massive, golden shrine of their unholy father Khomeini (who is always potrayed as a humble man):
and this is the shrine of the former “Wahhabi” king Fahad, a non-scholar, a KING – rahimahullah – who is expected to have at least twice as to what Khomeini has in regards to his grave:
Even a KING, a non-scholar is upon the teachings of the Ahl Al-Bayt, yet those who CLAIM to love and follow them do exactly the opposite of what the Ahl Al-Bayt has ordered, and all they do is to mourn over the lost SHRINES in the Baqi cemetry of Saudi Arabia which were bulldozed according to the sayings of the Ahl Al-Bayt.

reformbohra

Re: Hadith from Ahle Bayt prohibiting grave worship

Unread post by reformbohra » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:36 pm

can you quote Daimul Islam regarding this issue?

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Freebohra, why don't your Saudi bosses tear up grave, level the roza / makbars and remove the name plate from Syedna Mohammad ( S ), Abubakr and Omar? Like they did to roza of Syeditina Fatim bint Rasool (S), and roza of all Imams in Jaant al Baki?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:24 pm

9 Things You Didn’t Know About The Prophet’s Mosque

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 4ULSBGMuMA

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Munira_RV wrote:Freebohra, why don't your Saudi bosses tear up grave, level the roza / makbars and remove the name plate from Syedna Mohammad ( S ), Abubakr and Omar? Like they did to roza of Syeditina Fatim bint Rasool (S), and roza of all Imams in Jaant al Baki?
From. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... -XxIPxr8dw
The reason why it has not been demolished

The scholars have explained the shar’i rulings concerning the building of this dome and its obvious effects on the followers of bid’ah’ who have developed an attachment to this structure and its colour, and they praise and venerate it a great deal in their poetry and writings. Now it is up to the authorities to implement these fatwas, and this is nothing to do with the scholars.

The reason why it is not demolished is so as to ward off fitnah and for fear that it may lead to chaos among the ordinary people and the ignorant. Unfortunately the ordinary people have only reached this level of veneration towards this dome because of the leadership of misguided scholars and imams of innovation. They are the ones who incite the ordinary people against the land of the Two Holy Sanctuaries and its ‘aqeedah and its manhaj. They are very upset about many actions that are in accordance with sharee’ah in our view and contrary to innovation in their view.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Freebohra, why don't your Saudi bosses tear up grave,
I personally believe that there is nothing like grave to tear it up.
One can tear down green dome. Saudi rulers have no guts to do it.

reformbohra

Unread post by reformbohra » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Nobody has the guts to do it. But it was really suprising that many dargahs were demolished in saudi arabia , yet there were no "mojizas" that prevented that from happening. Instead after the demolition oil was found which resulted in increased peace and prosperity in saudi.

salim

Unread post by salim » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:30 am

If you don't want to go to domes to pray to the mediator, you can go there to pray for the mediator. Or at least you can save these heritage buildings for your future generations to get inspiration from. Destroying them is not a good idea at all. I understand they want to Americanized their cities, but at what cost? Destroying this priceless structures, is not a good idea. They can achieve what they want to without destroying our heritage.

reformbohra

Unread post by reformbohra » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:57 am

Far from preserving it , if the historical site are or were a cause of Shirk and other fitna which may confuse people then it is obligatory to remove these structures as ruled in this fatwa. More over the commentary of the hadith below, makes it very clear to remove any such objects which may include Idols, monuments, Shrines, dargahs, temples etc:

al-Bukhaari (3020) and Muslim (2476) narrated that Jareer ibne ‘Abd-Allaah al-Bajali said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: “O Jareer, will you not relieve me of Dhu’l-Khalsah?” That was a house (in Yemen) belonging to the (tribe of) Khath’am, which was called Ka’bat al-Yamaaniyyah. I set out with one hundred and fifty horsemen. I used not to sit firm on horses and I mentioned that to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He struck me on my chest with his hand and said, 'O Allaah! Make him firm and make him one who guides others and is guided on the right path.' " So Jareer went and burned it with fire, then Jareer sent a man called Abu Artaat to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “I did not come to you until we had left it like a scabby camel.” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) blessed the horses of (the tribe of) Ahmas and their men five times.

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

This hadeeth indicates that it is prescribed to remove things that may tempt or confuse the people, whether they are buildings, people, animals or inanimate objects.

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:29 am

Muslim First wrote: The reason why it has not been demolished

The scholars have explained the shar’i rulings concerning the building of this dome and its obvious effects on the followers of bid’ah’ who have developed an attachment to this structure and its colour, and they praise and venerate it a great deal in their poetry and writings. Now it is up to the authorities to implement these fatwas, and this is nothing to do with the scholars.

The reason why it is not demolished is so as to ward off fitnah and for fear that it may lead to chaos among the ordinary people and the ignorant. Unfortunately the ordinary people have only reached this level of veneration towards this dome because of the leadership of misguided scholars and imams of innovation. They are the ones who incite the ordinary people against the land of the Two Holy Sanctuaries and its ‘aqeedah and its manhaj. They are very upset about many actions that are in accordance with sharee’ah in our view and contrary to innovation in their view.
Should that be reason then graves and structures over Syeditina Fatim bint Mohamed (S) and Imams wouldn't be erased by Saudiya.

Followers of biddah or fitnati's (that is all Shiya'ne-Ali) have nothing to do with graves of Abubakr and Omar. Still structures over their graves are not erased, and irony is name plates are affixed over their graves so passerby can recognize whose graves they are!!! No name plates over Syeditina Fatima bint Mohamed (S)! Why this double standard?

Which Sunni or Wahabi scholars have issued fatwa's to specifically erase at least Abubakr and Omar graves, structures and name plates? Because it is against Wahabi/Sunni faith and Shiya too will have no problems.

Their graves/structure are preserved and Fatima bint Mohamed (S) grave is torn up only because they all love Abubakr and Fatima bint Mohamed (S) use to hate him to the extent that she didn't maintain even talking terms with him nor he was allowed to participate in Fatima's death ceremony/burial. One should remember Syedna Nabi sahab Mohamed (S) said, "Whoever offends Fatima has indeed offended me."
Last edited by Munira_RV on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

reformbohra

Unread post by reformbohra » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:35 am

the saudimuftis have given fatawas to demolish the green dome(which includes both) very clearly and explicitly , I saw the thread in this forum too. search it.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:18 am

Followers of biddah or fitnati's (that is all Shiya'ne-Ali) have nothing to do with graves of Abubakr and Omar. Still structures over their graves are not erased, and irony is name plates are affixed over their graves so passerby can recognize whose graves they are!!! No name plates over Syeditina Fatima bint Mohamed (S)! Why this double standard?
@munira

All 3 graves are under same dome. May be you can give advice how to remove dome above 2 and above prophet's grave.

BTW, nobody has credible picture or description of Prophet's grave.

Stop cribbing about Fatema RA's grave. Has anybody has dug up her grave, removed stone surrounding it, so nobody can see where it was?

reformbohra

Unread post by reformbohra » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:53 am

Why are people are so obsessed with graves and dargahs ? This actually validates the rival concerns that the dargahs \saints are being worshipped instead of God.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:49 am

reformbohra wrote:Why are people are so obsessed with graves and dargahs ? This actually validates the rival concerns that the dargahs \saints are being worshipped instead of God.
For the same reasons as they are obsessed with the Kabah and Hajar e Aswad and throwing stones at pillars and running between Safa and Marwah etc. etc,

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 am

Not for the same reasons. One is a part of Islam, the other is not. For those who don't believe, it is all the same.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Humsafar wrote:
reformbohra wrote:Why are people are so obsessed with graves and dargahs ? This actually validates the rival concerns that the dargahs \saints are being worshipped instead of God.
For the same reasons as they are obsessed with the Kabah and Hajar e Aswad and throwing stones at pillars and running between Safa and Marwah etc. etc,
Strange comment by smart person like humsafar

reformbohra

Unread post by reformbohra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:28 am

they rush to protect the shrines
Yet, they ask the Shrines for help!

don't they have minds?!!

reformbohra

Dargahs used by clergy to foment hatred and partisanship

Unread post by reformbohra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:11 am

It is clear that our earlier Islamic scholars never mentioned anything about shrines, dargahs . Just read daimul islam, even it is against building concrete structures. They have now just become a tool to earn money as how the pandit of a temple wants donation from the temple galla same with dargahs e.g: the filthy mujavars of ajmer dargah temple always keep asking money and use various tactics like Music albums to promote the temple.

SImilarly exquisite shrines are deliberately made to divert gullible Muslims who dont know their religion to the path of shirk.

reformbohra

Re: Dargahs used by clergy to foment hatred and partisanship

Unread post by reformbohra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 am

The raudat tahera is dedicated to taher saifuddin and his son, millions of $$ are spent in its construction and upkeep, was it needed to create such magnificent shrines ? while many people are dying in hunger and poverty?

reformbohra

Re: Dargahs used by clergy to foment hatred and partisanship

Unread post by reformbohra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 am

I had also heard that this raudat tahera pagan temple was built after demolishing nearby mosques? Is it allowed to do that!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 am

@zinger

Going to Kaaba, running between 2hills and pelting stones are act of hajj. Common to all Muslims. Shia and Sunni.
Except Nizari Ismaily everybody hopes to do that.

A stupid like from feet kisser and human worshipper

salim

Unread post by salim » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 am

Today's wahabies have muscle power so they are destroying heritage sites, killing women and children, destroying families, killing those who do not agree with their fanatic and fundamentalist interpretations. Tomorrow Hindus or Christians will rule, if they will be as evil as these wahabies, there will not be any Makka Madina, let go Kabba, for the same reasons that today's wahabies acting.

We oppose Modi, bush, Burma killing, etc. But if you see they are trying to act like fundamentalist muslims. So if you love wahabi destruction and killing you should at least you should like Modi and Bush.

Muslims have killed more Muslims than non-muslims have ever killed us.

Quran teaches us to be more diverse, peaceful and plural. Wahabism is very opposite to these 3.

reformbohra

Unread post by reformbohra » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 pm

This is a complete baseless allegation. I live in India and pray in "Wahhabi" mosques ONLY and I found them to be very peaceful , loving and affable. They help the poor, educate people even in secular studies . eg The ahle hadith \salafi madrassa in malegoan is the only one which offers quality secular education as well as deeni education and if you visit them they are the most high quality ones. I have been with them since 5 years and not once anyone has asked me to join some terrorist organisation nor I have heard anything even remotely close to that. Infact I have never seen any one more peaceful then them, this one was one of the reasons to change too. DO YOU THINK PEOPLE will change to quran and sunnah by violence? What appalls me the most is the slander and lies that is propogated to tarnish the Muslims who are on Quran and Sunnah. And many bohras have joined this group only . So do people from all walks of life ,sect and religion only join Quran and Sunnah

Munira_RV

How Bohras are grave worshippers?

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:32 am

Salaam,

Can the respected members here advise in details with proof why Sunni's / Wahabi's / Salafi's call Bohras as grave worshippers?

Shucran

Muslim First

Re: How Bohras are grave worshippers?

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 am

Why are you westing time and energy to prove Shia and many Sunnis are grave worshipper?

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:54 am

Muslim First wrote:Why are you westing time and energy to prove Shia and many Sunnis are grave worshipper?
For knowledge purpose I want to learn arguments forwarded by Sunni's/Wahabi's on why they call particularly Bohras as grave worshippers? I sincerely believe Bohras are not grave worshippers. Let's exchange knowledge widen our understanding on the subject. I request all to share their thoughts on why Bohras are termed as "grave worshippers"? Or is there a judgemental error on part of Sunnis/Wahabi's?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:02 am

Have you ever visited Raudat Tahera in bohri mohalla in Bombay? If you have then you should know why bohras are grave worshippers. Actually, I am sure there is a dargah closer to wherever you live that the bohras visit for "ziarat". Go there and you will know why bohras are grave worshippers.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 am

anajmi wrote:Have you ever visited Raudat Tahera in bohri mohalla in Bombay? If you have then you should know why bohras are grave worshippers. Actually, I am sure there is a dargah closer to wherever you live that the bohras visit for "ziarat". Go there and you will know why bohras are grave worshippers.
I visit dargah often but havent found any bohra actually worshiping any grave, what makes u believe they are grave worshiper?

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Bohras says, "La ilaha illallah". They don't claim that they worship grave, contrary they will reject anyone who will consider grave as God and worship it.

Please give your lines of factual arguments which makes Bohris as grave worshippers otherwise be fair to them and don't paint them what they are not.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:43 pm

If you read the Quran, you will see that the pagans of mecca said the same thing about Laat, Manat and Uzza that they do not worship them. But we know the truth right?

Just like bohras like to call themselves Abde Syedna, the pagans used to call themselves Abde Laat or Abde Uzza. Bohras go to raudat tahera and perform sajda to the grave. They ask the grave inhabitant to help them, when Allah says in the Quran that they have no capability to help or even listen to those who are seeking their help.

And before you spin that, they say "O inhabitant of the grave, please solve my problem". They do not say "O Allah, solve my problem for the sake of the inhabitant of this grave". The first one is grave worship, the second one is wasila. Bohras do the first.
I visit dargah often but havent found any bohra actually worshiping any grave, what makes u believe they are grave worshiper?
I used to be a bohra.