finally bohra shows their true intentions-betrays shia

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Sufi monk

finally bohra shows their true intentions-betrays shia

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:06 am

Bismillah,

Finally bohras shows their true colors and betrays shia's of Imam Ali

they also declared MS as god on earth (nauzobillah) lanat on kafir and munafiqs

Listen and comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd9xyuq2yhedx ... WA0001.aac

Sufi monk

Re: finally bohra shows their true intentions-betrays shia

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:13 am

I will personally forward this clip to Imam khameini by email and also ask him to declare bohras as none shia and also stop co operating with them in karbala and najaf. Inshallah

bohras are neither shia nor sunni they are dai follower and not Quran or Islam follower.

Mufaddal saifuddin and all his followers will soon feel the heat Inshallah.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:07 am

koi bhi apne aap ko khuda maan ke baitha hain to uski bhi maa bhen ek kar ke rakhenge Inshallah...dekho ab maza.

ALLAH ek hain uskaa koi shaani nahi jo usko do maane woh kafir aur wajibul qatl.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:15 am

This abde who did the audio recording has lost it,
He is not trying to be brave and courageous by pointing out differences between shias and Bohras and giving an heart breaking example of Maulatena Fatema (AS) Bibi Fatema no one is there to take care of the graveyard where she belongs.
this Guy speaks as if he has the authority in this whole wide world to show right and wrong.
Doesn't he Know that Aqa Moula (RA) was banned in Saudi Arabia because some goon like this who created havoc. (SUNNIS ARE MAJORITY BOHRAS WAKE UP)
And NO, NO ONE IS ILLAHULARD, THERE IS NO ZAMEEN NA KHUDA BULLCRAP, I have never heard from Aqa Moula (RA) zubaan, don't know about his crazy son Muffy.
Now why in the heck are you taking a fight with Shia, Don't they know because of our syndication with shias we are able to visit several shrines, Shia people do maintanance and have VETO power over all this places (SHIA PEOPLE ARE MAJORITY THAN BOHRAS, PLEAAAASE WAKE UP FROM THIS MUFFU NIGHTMARE.)

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 am

Just because of these idiots we (who genuinely want reforms) will also have to pay heavy price.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:27 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Just because of these idiots we (who genuinely want reforms) will also have to pay heavy price.
there cant be any reform if BOHRAS really believe dai as GOD (nauzobillah)

both parties must clear their stand on this important matter or else whole community will be declared as non muslim and kafir.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:38 am

For some reason i cannot open the file. Can anyone please upload it again in a .mp3 format pls. Thanks..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 am

This guy talks about the turbat of Bibi Fatema a.s. that Why dont shias go there and fight. My question where were Bohras when this happened. Instead of blaming them why dont they themselves do it. And now I am concerned that they declared MS as God on earth. A strong evidence to prove my point to my so called Followers of MS.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 am

silvertongue wrote:For some reason i cannot open the file. Can anyone please upload it again in a .mp3 format pls. Thanks..
convert it to mp3 by this link

http://www.zamzar.com/convert/aac-to-mp3/

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 am

Sufi monk wrote:
silvertongue wrote:For some reason i cannot open the file. Can anyone please upload it again in a .mp3 format pls. Thanks..
convert it to mp3 by this link

http://www.zamzar.com/convert/aac-to-mp3/
Yes I got it bro.. Thanks.. I have a simple explanation to describe here in the context of this audio.

Maula Ali a.s. was somehow never involved in the acts of the first three Caliphs. As he maintained the dignity of His Imamate and so did his followers (Shitte E Ali). BUT.. Whenever the first three Caliphs needed Him, He was there. Whenever Islam was in danger, He was there. Maula Ali (a.s) was the person who brought water to the third Caliph during his hard times. What if He thought at that time that I am the Imam so things should happen my way and my followers should BARAAT from whosoever follows the Caliphs before me. Just imagine what would have happened. But it was Maula Ali (a.s) that showed true love and service to Islam no matter what the consequences. But here MS is doing totally opposite. I dont have any words to explain more about him coz after all these time and events happening, I have lost any left respect for MS in my heart. My judge is Allah and as HE guided me, my path to Allah is from the Ahlul Bayt ONLY....

Jazakallah.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 am

Can someone publish the translation of what was said in English.

question is this obviously was spoken with the permission of Kothar. If so a lot of pain can come through.

Can someone post it on you tube for publishing and distribution. The content and intent is very abhorrent. But I am not suprised.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 am

I had still not heard the audio but frm the comments it seems he or his team member had spoke something agnst shiah. as this is very sensitive matter me think we should first confirm the reliable source of the audio and than express our views.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 am

Publish it on youtube, trust me Muffadal is going to get screwed!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:24 am

Just heard, still i cant believe that this audio is release by ms clan.

Guys i feel this is done by someone who wants to create communal tension within us, he would never give raza to issue this bold statement and openly ask people to share.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Where this audio is been recorded, which country, which city, which maszid..whos voice is this..it doesnt look authentic. .looks it is been recorded purposely to post on this forum. .. kindly provide some proof...or else this audio has no value. ..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:55 pm

This audio has been doing rounds on watsup.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:02 pm

I have often heard anti shiah sentiments from our community, somehow especially those who have have been taking sabaks, they have very negative attitude toward shiahs. Even are somehow very different from shiahs that is what I have learnt from community people and even Amils as well.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Rebel wrote:I have often heard anti shiah sentiments from our community, somehow especially those who have have been taking sabaks, they have very negative attitude toward shiahs.
Bohras are even prohibited from attending the shia majlis in Mohurrum.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 am

i have a feeling that this is a fake audio developed on purpose to get this community into trouble.

i can think of 2 people who have already been proposing some rather radical opinions on what should be done with the community, these would be my suspects

secondly, some time back, i dont remember when, one particular member had posted some dua's in his voice. this voice sounds pretty similar to that one.
this member is around with us even today so he knows that i am referring to him

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:31 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Rebel wrote:I have often heard anti shiah sentiments from our community, somehow especially those who have have been taking sabaks, they have very negative attitude toward shiahs.
Bohras are even prohibited from attending the shia majlis in Mohurrum.
AGREED, but all this things r done inside 4 walls.

I think ms clan should respond on this audio otherwise it will be deem consider as this audio was actually released by them.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 am

I know this voice very well, just cannot remember his name. A senior kothari.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:23 am

new audio is in whatsup circulation that mention that present turmoil in iraq is because iraqi people have removed hussain alay salam zari built by SMB . So temna par SMS no gusso utrelo 6 :mrgreen:

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:27 am

Salam o alikum,I am so surprise to hear all this, mufaddal bhai sahab has cross all his limits this time, I had given misaq to him under family pressure but today I will visit amil sahab and ask him to revoke it, my misaq was to support panjatan and not his enemies.
lanat on mufaddal bhai sahab.
Fiamanillah
Abdulqadir Ujjainwala

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:03 am

Did you hear voice of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS speaking what is mentioned in Audio clip??

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 am

not sure if this is new or old pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:44 am

Why the broad brush of everything. What's with this I will send mail to Saudis or mail Iran crap.

One guy says something and its attributed to entire community. People in their hatred for the powers to be will end up harming the community and themselves & their families when shit hits the fan

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Not sure what the big bruhaha is about. My kids are routinely taught in madrassah that the Dai is God on Earth. this is not a new thing for Bohra's. I have also heard several times in bayan key "moula to goya ke zamin par Khuda che."

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:20 pm

"Zamin na khuda" -- WHAT ABOUT IMAM?

Have our doctrine of dai is promoted above IMAM?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Have our doctrine of dai is promoted above IMAM?
Off course..... Don't you know that the Misaq was altered since 51st Dai's time wherein it is now attributed to the Dai and not Imam as was the case since inception of Bohraism !