Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fustrate_Bohra

Re: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Co

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:33 am

Want to know what response skq side had given related to cromwell video episode. From their post mentioned in fatemi dawat if i undestood correct they should have post the reply of this episode by this week end but yet no reponse.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:11 am

By 7 july they will file reply to 494 page of defendent reply i.e. hospital video.

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:48 am

I just rcv this msg from one of my friend can any one conform it ???

Mufaddal moula tus ne khudataala ane khuda na vali imamuzzamaan a.s. yeh mumbai highb court case ma fatehyaabi ata farmavi che....have a look

Disposed Judgement?

A case that has a disposed judgment means the case has been terminated. The ways it can be terminated are through withdrawal, dismissal, transfer, consolidation, imposition of a sentence, verdict of not guilty, or an issuance of a final order. This means that the case is finished and complete and no other proceedings will go for it. The case may be brought up again if the defendant appeals the final decision, especially if it is not in their favor.

AQA MUFADDAL MAULA TUS ZINDABAD!!! Mubarak to all

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 am

Al Waladul Ahab......Al Waladul Ahab......Al Waladul Ahab......Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin ZINDABAD!
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) if had any grudges against SKQ saheb he would not have called him his beloved son three times, but we have never heard a single word for SMB(RA) greedy materialistic blood sucking sons.
He has never called any one of them AL WALADUL AHAB....
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin proved it in his speech that too crystal clear, that his beloved son in SKQ saheb and mentioned that Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) has personally trained him in a similar manner. We have never heard something like that for any hududs or Syedna's family NEVER EVER
I will never accept Muffadal Saab as my Dai.....never!

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:47 am

maddy wrote:I just rcv this msg from one of my friend can any one conform it ???

Mufaddal moula tus ne khudataala ane khuda na vali imamuzzamaan a.s. yeh mumbai highb court case ma fatehyaabi ata farmavi che....have a look

Disposed Judgement?

A case that has a disposed judgment means the case has been terminated. The ways it can be terminated are through withdrawal, dismissal, transfer, consolidation, imposition of a sentence, verdict of not guilty, or an issuance of a final order. This means that the case is finished and complete and no other proceedings will go for it. The case may be brought up again if the defendant appeals the final decision, especially if it is not in their favor.

THAT IS SOOOOOO UNTRUE!
See attachment below...
Attachments
IMG-20140620-WA0008.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 pm

maddy wrote:I just rcv this msg from one of my friend can any one conform it ???

Mufaddal moula tus ne khudataala ane khuda na vali imamuzzamaan a.s. yeh mumbai highb court case ma fatehyaabi ata farmavi che....have a look Disposed Judgement?

The originator of this message himself doesn't know what he has written, it seems he has created his own version of the English lisan-e-dawat. :D

next_generation2014

Unread post by next_generation2014 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 am

What happened in gujarat high court on 20 th June about trust case?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:49 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Al Waladul Ahab......Al Waladul Ahab......Al Waladul Ahab......Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin ZINDABAD!
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA) if had any grudges against SKQ saheb he would not have called him his beloved son three times, but we have never heard a single word for SMB(RA) greedy materialistic blood sucking sons.
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin proved it in his speech that too crystal clear, that his beloved son in SKQ saheb and mentioned that Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) has personally trained him in a similar manner. We have never heard something like that for any hududs or Syedna's family NEVER EVER
and if you will accept muffy as your dai your coming generations will never forgive you :mrgreen:

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 pm

And if we all Dawoodi Bohara will accept any one of both either Muffy or KQ as our Dai then not only our coming generation but,Immam in parada also never forgive us.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:00 am

Fateh wrote:And if we all Dawoodi Bohara will accept any one of both either Muffy or KQ as our Dai then not only our coming generation but,Immam in parada also never forgive us.
do you have third option?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Sufi monk wrote:do you have third option?
Yes , badrijanab's hidden dai. :mrgreen:

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:do you have third option?
Yes , badrijanab's hidden dai. :mrgreen:
he ran away long back :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9854

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:06 am

Sufi monk wrote:
Fateh wrote:And if we all Dawoodi Bohara will accept any one of both either Muffy or KQ as our Dai then not only our coming generation but,Immam in parada also never forgive us.
do you have third option?
Do not know about third option but confident in ALLAH may guide soon.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:09 am

Fateh wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: do you have third option?
Do not know about third option but confident in ALLAH may guide soon.
we all know that,but I am talking from bohra perspective.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Al Waladul Ahab......Al Waladul Ahab......Al Waladul Ahab......Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin ZINDABAD!
Akhtiar how many times have you heard Syedna RA

-Syedna RA has used Al Walad ul Ahab for all Saadat Kiraams, Qasre Ali and also for Mumineen.

-You can still feel Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA words echoing in your ears when he use to address mumineen in waaz and bayaan "MAARA PYAARA PYAARA FARZANDO".

-Get some arabic translator and he will tell you the translation "for this is "Al Walad ul Ahab"

-Also Syedna has conferred title to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS of "AQEEQ AL YEMEN" which is similar to his own title of "MANSOOR AL YEMEN"...Does KQ hold any similar title????

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:54 am

dear all,
please clear my following doubts.
Do dai know all near future (batin)?
1) if yes then did Syedna MS knew about his father syedna MB's death day ? if yes then why did he travel to srilanka on those last days ? is it not good for him to be with his father and dai in his last day ?
if yes then did sydena MB knew what will happen after his death regarding succession ? if yes then why he did not make clear nass like his father syedna TS ?

2) If No, then why in all waiz chamcha amil etc. says dai know all what's happening; to be happned bla blaaaaaaa
why this hypocrisy in bayansssssssssss

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:12 am

true_bohra wrote:
Akhtiar how many times have you heard Syedna RA

-Syedna RA has used Al Walad ul Ahab for all Saadat Kiraams, Qasre Ali and also for Mumineen.

-You can still feel Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA words echoing in your ears when he use to address mumineen in waaz and bayaan "MAARA PYAARA PYAARA FARZANDO".

-Get some arabic translator and he will tell you the translation "for this is "Al Walad ul Ahab"

-Also Syedna has conferred title to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS of "AQEEQ AL YEMEN" which is similar to his own title of "MANSOOR AL YEMEN"...Does KQ hold any similar title????
Tb this translation is for singular.. but what you translated is in plural.

This makes a big big difference in arabic. It was addressed for a specific person.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 am

So now singular plural comes as an excuse.... so what do you want Syedna RA should go to each and specify the sentence or show his love and affection in generality.

Even if you want specific words then each letter of Syedna towards any mumin or some saheb contains this words. GO CHECK OUT..

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:25 am

any answer true_bohra ?
onlyprivate wrote:dear all,
please clear my following doubts.
Do dai know all near future (batin)?
1) if yes then did Syedna MS knew about his father syedna MB's death day ? if yes then why did he travel to srilanka on those last days ? is it not good for him to be with his father and dai in his last day ?
if yes then did sydena MB knew what will happen after his death regarding succession ? if yes then why he did not make clear nass like his father syedna TS ?

2) If No, then why in all waiz chamcha amil etc. says dai know all what's happening; to be happned bla blaaaaaaa
why this hypocrisy in bayansssssssssss

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:48 am

- First tell me was Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS a Dai when Syedna RA was alive??
- Its was Syedna RA prerogative to choose the timing. You and me are no one to decide that. In the succession controversy will any one of you go and ask KQ who will be next in his line or will you leave upto him for deciding the time and his successor.
ANY ANSWER??

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 pm

true_bohra wrote:So now singular plural comes as an excuse.... so what do you want Syedna RA should go to each and specify the sentence or show his love and affection in generality.
What excuse are you talking of?
No, He need not take all that trouble. he can address them in the correct manner in plural and that is it.

Maraa Pyaara Pyaraa Farzando -
He is talking of FARZANDO(plural) not FARZAND(singular).. That would translate to AWLAAD(plural) not WALAD(singular).

And for AL WALAD UL AHAB - the AL is translated from arabic as THE and this term is used to specify a particular person, or else AL is not used.
eg: Allah - Al - THE , Lah (from ilah) god. -- THE GOD that is your allah-
"Allah" u la "ilaha" illa huwa l hayy u l qayyum.... ring any bells.
Imam AL moez li deen illah
Imaam AL mustansir bi'llah..
these examples make things better for you? or clearer?
I hope we are on the same page now.

SO as is the case as i explain above. AL WALAD UL AHAB means "The Beloved Son" and not beloved children (awlaad al mahboob*)
*mahboob can again be written in a different manner
true_bohra wrote:Even if you want specific words then each letter of Syedna towards any mumin or some saheb contains this words. GO CHECK OUT..
THUS any letter of sayyedna cannot have the words as you claim them to be.
In case they do as you claim then i am sorry to say his arabic grammer is horrible.

Please do confirm this with whoever is your source of deeni taleem - if that person is not as ghabi as you, that is.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Admin bhai, this thread is thoroughly out of whack and the postings have nothing to do with the heading. Can you please correct it? The title should be "court cases in india". Other countries may have court involvement as in LA. They may be appropriately titled. Thanks for your hard work.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:53 pm

What is happening in Gujarat? There was a court date on June 20th.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Great reply brother y-kuc

jazakallah

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:46 am

Gujarat High Court Writ Petitions Update: 20th June 2014

June 27th, 2014 by admin
The Writ Petitions were listed before the Hon’ble Gujarat High Court on 20.6.14. My Senior Advocate expressed the urgency of the matter and requested the Court to direct the respondents to file reply soon in the 8 petitions that were filed on 9.5.14 and requested for an early hearing. The Hon’ble Court adjourned the above matters to 4.7.2014 and directed the Respondents to file their reply by then.

http://fatemidawatlegal.com/?p=118

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 am

y-kuc wrote:
true_bohra wrote:So now singular plural comes as an excuse.... so what do you want Syedna RA should go to each and specify the sentence or show his love and affection in generality.
What excuse are you talking of?
No, He need not take all that trouble. he can address them in the correct manner in plural and that is it.

He is talking of FARZANDO(plural) not FARZAND(singular).. That would translate to AWLAAD(plural) not WALAD(singular).

And for AL WALAD UL AHAB - the AL is translated from arabic as THE and this term is used to specify a particular person, or else AL is not used.

SO as is the case as i explain above. AL WALAD UL AHAB means "The Beloved Son" and not beloved children (awlaad al mahboob*)
true_bohra wrote:Even if you want specific words then each letter of Syedna towards any mumin or some saheb contains this words. GO CHECK OUT..
In case they do as you claim then i am sorry to say his arabic grammer is horrible.

Please do confirm this with whoever is your source of deeni taleem - if that person is not as ghabi as you, that is.
If anything is said in plural then it is obvious that in singularity he means the same things.

So whether it is al walad al ahab or awlaad al mehboob.... The importance of words imply on one thing only

Can you tell any Kq's title similar to aqeeq al Yemen

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:53 am

true_bohra wrote:
y-kuc wrote: What excuse are you talking of?

If anything is said in plural then it is obvious that in singularity he means the same things.

So whether it is al walad al ahab or awlaad al mehboob.... The importance of words imply on one thing only

Can you tell any Kq's title similar to aqeeq al Yemen
I will tell you after you tell me of MS's title or more correctly sifat as said by DAi taher saifuddin - Kuzaima ni dua mustajaab che.

If you beleive that avliya kiram are your wasila towards khuda then who would be your better vali and thus subsequently vasila?
A Yemeni Carnelian, or someone who has his Doa Mustajaab che.[/u]

Keep in mind that whoever you choose it will be that fellows doa powers getting you into jannat, more correctly najaat from what you started by questioning Ashir Mudabbir and causing him to become ashir.

Also I would like you to note that both the title and sifat have been given by a dai so their sources weigh equal in this debate.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:13 am

most probably judgement will come in favor of both davedaar and court will allow use of properties to both group, but people may need to wait for this decision like 15 to 20 years.

so for those who have time for all this waiting should start counting days. :wink:

this case is just like the case of ram mandir, people waited for years and years finally judge said property belongs to both hindu and muslims.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:22 pm

AbdulSaleh wrote:most probably judgement will come in favor of both davedaar and court will allow use of properties to both group, but people may need to wait for this decision like 15 to 20 years.

so for those who have time for all this waiting should start counting days. :wink:

this case is just like the case of ram mandir, people waited for years and years finally judge said property belongs to both hindu and muslims.
The case has been fast tracked. Dates will be given every other day and wrapped up in a matter of months. For someone with so little information, you sure do have a lot of opinions!

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:36 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
AbdulSaleh wrote:most probably judgement will come in favor of both davedaar and court will allow use of properties to both group, but people may need to wait for this decision like 15 to 20 years.

The case has been fast tracked. Dates will be given every other day and wrapped up in a matter of months. For someone with so little information, you sure do have a lot of opinions!
And they blame women for engaging armchair and useless talk, speculation and frivolous soothsaying. So much useless idle brained chatter in this forum, with so few women!