54 th dai Jafar us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabhai

54 th dai Jafar us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:54 am

muffadal bhai saheb is going to appoint his mansoos in future . the strongest contender is Jafar us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jafar_us_S ... _Saifuddin

Ja'far us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin (Arabic: جعفر الصادق مفضل سيف الدين‎) is the eldest son of the 53rd Dai al Fatemi Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin He is a professor, author and scholar in the field of Islamic, Ismaili, Fatemi[disambiguation needed] and Dawoodi Bohra studies. He is also a religious poet.
Education

He completed his Masters al Faqih al Jayyid (Arabic: الفقيه الجيد‎) at Al Jamea tus Saifiyah in Surat, India. He further on graduated in Arabic literature from Cairo University. He is also currently studying for a Masters Degree in Arabic Literature at ALESCO, the institute of Arabic Research and Studies, Cairo. He received a Doctorate in Literature and Philosophy from the University of Cairo in 2013.
Career

Currently the highest ranking professor at Al Jamea tus Saifiyah
Heads and overlooks the viva sessions (المناقشة) for Masters Degree dissertations written by students.
Academic works

A literary analysis of the Qasida "Shabb al Gharam" (Arabic: شب الغرام لهيب خد احمر‎) in 1418H of Miya Saheb Wali bhai, Surat. The work is named (Arabic: شفاء الاوام في قصيدة شب الغرام ‎). Language: Arabic.
During the restoration of five Fatemi mosques in Cairo by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, separate works on the architectural features of each of the mosques was published. (Al Jamea al Anwar, Al Jamea al Aqmar, Al Jamea al Juyushi, Al Jamea al Azhar, Al Jamae al Lulua). Language: Arabic.
Al Aqmar : A Living Testimony to the Fatemiyeen in (2000). This book is compiled from a series of studies, translated from the original Arabic text, written during the restoration of al Aqmar Mosque, where it discusses the architecture of the Mosque and the esoteric meanings hidden in the designs and features. Language: Arabic.
al Juyushi: A Vision of the Fatemiyeen (2002). Language: Arabic.
(Arabic: دراسة لشعر الامير تميم من منظور نظرية التلقي‎), where he analysis the literature of Ameer Tameem bin Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah (Arabic: الامير تميم بن الامام المعز لدين الله‎), through the "reflective theory". Language: Arabic.
(Arabic: ادب المناظرة والحجاج في المجالس المؤيدية‎), in which he discusses the style of argument of Mu'ayyad fi'l-Din al-Shirazi in his 8 volumes of al Majalis al Moiyediyah (Arabic: المجالس المؤيدية‎). He received his doctorate for this work. Language: Arabic.
Numerous amounts of Qasida written by him on every religious occasion, including one for each day during the Ashura sermons. Language: Arabic, Urdu, English, Lisan ud Dawat.
Attachments
6df0416156e5a676a36c27307c89411a.jpg

HMALAK

Re: 54 th dai Jafar us Sadiq Mufaddal Saifuddin

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 am

Brother, the One You highlighted is Taha BS and Not Jafar-us-Sadiq BS.. And having a WikiPedia Page does not make him a Mansoos of the current Dai. Don't make Silly Assumptions as always. Grow Up...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 am

Bohra Bhai Jao sui jao.....yaha 53rd Dai decide nathi thaya.....tamein 54th ni waat karo che! ajeen toh sagla Bhed khulse one by one......family ni kartuto samne aaose.....

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:41 am

@bora bhai
You are not suppose to put up ur assumptions n guess any name.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:50 am

Guess Bohrabhai has been appointed to gently float the proposition around just like Arnab Goswami, Rajdeep Sardesai , Barkha Dutt et al surreptitiously did the job of launching the Modi as PM campaign in 2012 after the court verdict exonerated him.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:32 pm

People you are forgetting two kingmakers - QJ and Ushter ...... QJ's son Ibrahim is a very vocal and assertive person, vry ambitious and ruthless .......... to me, SMS Mansoos will not be decided so easily. Alongwith Jaffar (and/or Taha, Hussain), Ibrahim is also a strong contender for 54th .......... who knows what QJ has up his sleeves?? He will not let this 'golden mine' be eventually taken over by Muffadal's son (and bros-in-laws) ........ he after all is one of the main architects of 'ousting Kakajee Saheb' .......... he has floated the 'idea' ....... so what would stop Jaffar or Taha to do the same??? QJ knows it well ........... he WILL secure a formidable post for his son.

To me - SMS will appoint Ushter as Mazoon (SQK is not coming back, how could he??!!), this will pave the way for QJ son to be Mansoos and may be Jaffar as his Mazoon ............ moving forward.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Game of Thrones starts this April but the Game of Dawat seems to have massive ratings...

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:06 am

Future na 54 ma dai ni aje salgerah 6 Mubarak to all

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:08 am

bohrabhai wrote:Future na 54 ma dai ni aje salgerah 6 Mubarak to all

53rd is not decided yet and you already celebrating 54th birthday? :wink: :o

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 am

Sufi monk wrote:
bohrabhai wrote:Future na 54 ma dai ni aje salgerah 6 Mubarak to all

53rd is not decided yet and you already celebrating 54th birthday?
. I am not celebrating but message is going on on what's app I think jafarbhai has strong pr machinery . Only he has created his Wikipedia profile among sehzadas and his birthday message is circulated

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:15 am

bohrabhai wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:
. I am not celebrating but message is going on on what's app I think jafarbhai has strong pr machinery . Only he has created his Wikipedia profile among sehzadas and his birthday message is circulated
LOOL

looks like one more moron is in Que to proclaim self divinity and holiness. :roll:

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 am

bohrabhai wrote:
Sufi monk wrote:
And you are promoting yourself on this forum with rubbish thread. GROW UP.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 am

LOTS OF FITNAT GOING ON . BAD DAYS FOR COMMUNITY. ( OPPOSITE TO WHAT MODI SAYS ' AACHE DIN AANE WALE HE ' . )

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:24 pm

I see progeny of QJ to revolt and become dawedaar in the future!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:47 pm

tasneempati wrote:LOTS OF FITNAT GOING ON . BAD DAYS FOR COMMUNITY. ( OPPOSITE TO WHAT MODI SAYS ' AACHE DIN AANE WALE HE ' . )
correct someone or other from the family would revolt and claim to the dai sooner or later

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:13 am

wise_guy wrote:I see progeny of QJ to revolt and become dawedaar in the future!
Are you a soothsayer??/

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:32 am

true_bohra wrote:
wise_guy wrote:I see progeny of QJ to revolt and become dawedaar in the future!
Are you a soothsayer??/

Nahi bhai. Ye farigh time may film ki kahani lekhtey hain !!

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 am

Sufi monk wrote: looks like one more moron is in Que to proclaim self divinity and holiness. :roll:
Do you really know who you are calling a moron.
As the saying goes, bandar kia jaane adrak ka swad...

simple

Unread post by simple » Sun May 17, 2015 12:48 am

watsup msg :-

Today it will be a historical day in Dawat...

51/52/53 ma Dai na Shehzada sahebo Shafahi Imtehan ma Jalwanoma thasey.... Ameerul Jamea Shz Jafer us Sadiq BS Emamuddin ne aaje Shz Taha BS Najmuddin ye Talaqqi kari ne bethaya...

Mufaddal Mola jaha tashreef raakhta tha waha par Amirul Jamea Shz Jaffer us Sadiq BS Emamuddin ne bethaya..3

simple

Unread post by simple » Sun May 17, 2015 12:56 am

IMG-20150516-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20150516-WA0010.jpg
Su a isharo che?

HighFlyer

Unread post by HighFlyer » Sun May 17, 2015 6:12 am

I dont really believe in ishari bazi and dont even care who is going to be next leader, my only concern is these people should practice what they preach and cut down on ayyashi and start living modestly without too much glamour as per instructions of our previous leaders.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun May 17, 2015 5:12 pm

simple wrote:
IMG-20150516-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20150516-WA0010.jpg
Su a isharo che?

Where does this move by sms leave SKQ and his potential successor ?

The worrying fact is masses of Bohras will welcome the new mansoos and life will go on. Bohras are a unique species

while reformists have no successors, are a dying breed where a fitter species has overrun us...Qutbi is the only mystery, but masses predict the same fate

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Wed May 20, 2015 12:58 pm

This Jafar us Sadiq is pig headed person. He is against the higher education in the western institutions.
According to Jamea Saifiyah statement given by Dr. Shk. Haiderali Indorewala, Ustad of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin - Amir al Jamea Dr. Syedi Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin (RA) returned again in the body of Shahzada Sadiq Imaduddin.

new_james

Unread post by new_james » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello All. New to this forum and have been watching all this mess from the sidelines. money making is the core "amal" for mufaddal saifuddin baisab and his family.

seems like he is raking in less money from bohris then before. therefore the coterie is trying to prop Jafar us sadiq as the next in line. probably they are also silencing qaid baisab family at the same time. Poor qaid baisab, started praying all these laanats to appease his brother, but is not getting anything in return....

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:20 am

New Fatwa given by Shezada Dr. Jafar us Sadiq "Himaqatuddin"
"Bazar Ma Dawat Nee Kitaboo Na Translation Parhwa Si Misaq Tuti Jaey Chey, Garche Ye Kitaboo History Nee Huwey. Agar Koi Ye Kitaboo Kharidi Howe Tu Kachra Tukri Ma Nakhi De Ane Moula Ma Istighfar Arz Kare, Rahmat Na Dhani Muaf Farmause".
Source: Shaikh Y. Siraj, Jamea office, Badri Mahal

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:11 am

new_james wrote:Hello All. New to this forum and have been watching all this mess from the sidelines. money making is the core "amal" for mufaddal saifuddin baisab and his family.

seems like he is raking in less money from bohris then before. therefore the coterie is trying to prop Jafar us sadiq as the next in line. probably they are also silencing qaid baisab family at the same time. Poor qaid baisab, started praying all these laanats to appease his brother, but is not getting anything in return....
QJ's family will be future daawedars. From here on silsila of dawedars will start. Once that happens the SKQ and family will gain more support and streangth.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:22 am

HighFlyer wrote:I dont really believe in ishari bazi and dont even care who is going to be next leader, my only concern is these people should practice what they preach and cut down on ayyashi and start living modestly without too much glamour as per instructions of our previous leaders.
nice point..will this ishari bazi proved in court or atleast even went to judges table..guys be prepared for next roller coster ride..in some days next manoos either (deleted by Moderator) taha or arablic book warm jafar sadik will stand up...dawedari...

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 am

Yesterday I got a message on WhatsApp about the Saalgiraah of Jafar-us-Sadiq. I have never seen in my life about wishing the Salgiraah of any other so called Royal Family member.
Actually I think there is no need to celebrate this Salgiraahs at all. Whats Important is we celebrate the Salgiraahs of our Imams who were our true guides in setting up the Islam and following it.

Wish that people will come up with celebrating the Salgiraahs of our Imams...... God Bless