Shias and Sunnis

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
onlyprivate

Relation of 1, 2, 3 with Ahle bait

Unread post by onlyprivate » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:55 am

i have following doubts ;
1) why rasolallah saw married is two daughter to Usman while we have been told that he is not good muslimmmmmm !!!!!!
2) why rasolallah saw got married with Abubakar's daughter ? while he is not good muslimmmm!!!!!!!
3) why rasolallah saw got married with Umar's daughter ? while he is not good muslimmmm!!!!!!!

4) why maulan ali married his daughter (Umm Kulthoom) to Umar (controversial issue) ? while he is not good muslimmmm!!!!!!!
from above :
1) Rasulallah saw and ali do not know about these people because if they know they should not have done this surely
otherwide 2) these people are good muslims to get relation with Rasulallah saw and maulana ali.

Both can not be true !!!!!!!!!

silvertongue

Re: Relation of 1, 2, 3 with Ahle bait

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:29 am

2 possibilities.
1)There are many Ayats regarding the Ilm ul Gaib in which Allah swt says that HE gives Ilm ul Gaib to his chosen ones, but ONLY what is to be given. For a specific purpose and time. So possibility could be that.....
2) Secondly, we have also heard that Nabi Muhammad a.s used to say that Allah gave him the knowledge of everything, from the start of this world till the Day of Qayamat, and I do believe that too, no doubt at that.

We know that people are bound by destiny as well. Jibraeel gave the news of Imam Hussains a.s death at the time of his birth. Just think what if Imam Hussain didnt went to Karbala, he already knew what was going to happen as Nabi Mohammed had many prophecies about it. BUT... Allah's wish is the utmost. No matter how much u knw u cannot change whats destined for you. The matter could be the same here.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:00 am

By this kind of response are we auzubillah implying the Prophet saw intentionally married daughters of people of questionable faith, and he was keeping company with people you and I would be reluctant. Welldone so called faithfuls for questioning the integrity and sincerity of the most loved Prophet.

If it is fact that the Prophet saw married the daughters of Ashabas .., do People disagree or agree with this fact ? then please stop right where you are and show respect to the extended family of the Prophet . How dare you call yourselves Muslims to make such accusations .

You are not obligated by any Islamic practise to insult , islam is not based on ritual to abuse and insult one another, them and if anyone recommends you and you have absolute proof that the pious person in your history recommends insulting the Ashaba or the family outside ahlul bayt , as a muslim need to ignore and stay away as they are sowing the seeds of hatred that has weakened islam and is enemy within.

I have not heard the imams say it but I have personally heard SMB and SMS dog whistle awal sani salis and call the congregation to say lanat. We are now left with a choice and we will be judged at judgement day. Who do you trust...the diais interpretation of historical events, the Diai who hunts and has greed for wealth or the prophets saw judgement to marry the type of women and his choice of companions ?

I know my choice it is the Prophets lifestyle and choices which are faultless. Whatever ideological explanation are not that I will rely to make the grave error and commit sins of insulting or doubting the Prophets Saw or Ali As choices.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 am

No one is insulting the Prophet and Imam here. Its just a discussion so chillax.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:07 am

Jibraeel gave the news of Imam Hussains a.s death at the time of his birth.
This is nothing more than a fairy tale. Hundreds of thousands of people have died in the name of Islam. Did Jibraeel visit all of them? Many people have lost their families for the sake of Islam. I doubt Jibraeel visited them either. If Jibraeel did visit Hussain, why didn't he bring a solution with him to the problem? He could've given instructions to Hussain on how to defeat Yazid and get victory which would've actually prevented the shia sunni split and the bloodshed that we see today!!
2) Secondly, we have also heard that Nabi Muhammad a.s used to say that Allah gave him the knowledge of everything, from the start of this world till the Day of Qayamat, and I do believe that too, no doubt at that.
Having this knowledge is of no use if you do not act to prevent tragedy. People hear about a rainy forecast and carry an umbrella and the prophet (saw) knew about a shia sunni split and on-going massacres for time eternity and still chose to do nothing? Now don't give me the bull that this is Allah's will. If this is Allah's will, then stop blaming the sunnis for murdering the shias.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Br anajmi
ASAK
Jibraeel gave the news of Imam Hussains a.s death at the time of his birth.
This guy is saying Jibraeel told Prophet SaW about Huaaein RA's Shahadat at the time of birth of Imam Hussein.
This is also fairy tale.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Well then Jibraeel (as) could've given the solution to the prophet (saw) to pass on to Hussain (as).

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm

silvertongue wrote:No one is insulting the Prophet and Imam here. Its just a discussion so chillax.
Sorry I will not chill ..this is a grave issue that is one of the source that is provoking disunity and it has to be stopped at the grass roots. You , I and many know here that majority of Bohra community who follow its ideology do so. Let us not dance around the issue. It starts with questioning the eligibility of Abubakr, Umar, Uthman AS then drags into Aisha AS goes into their integrity and then once character assassination is achieved...abuses are incited. I have been taught in bohra madrassa, I heard it time and again in majlises for many years , when I was young and brainwashed I too have participated in abuses and I ask for forgiveness for the wrong, I have heard SMB say it while I am in a shahadat majlis and he was seating 20 metres away, I have heard SMS on live video transmission. I heard Bohras say it less than 6 months ago so let anyone not fool anyone we don't abuse the 3 Khalifas.

THOSE WHO DO , STOP INSULTING AND ABUSING THE PROPHETS EXTENDED FAMILY. Once we do this then I will personally lobby to people of Sunni faith to leave Bohras and Shias alone to worship whatever they desire and they will be judged on their own.

Someone can also share and educate which Sunni ideology directly abuses and insults the character of Shia leaders to the same extent. I am not meaning criticising practises...that is not the same. We can tolerate comments of rituals and actions it has different emotional trigger.

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:03 am

onlyprivate wrote:i have following doubts ;
1) why rasolallah saw married is two daughter to Usman while we have been told that he is not good muslimmmmmm !!!!!!
2) why rasolallah saw got married with Abubakar's daughter ? while he is not good muslimmmm!!!!!!!
3) why rasolallah saw got married with Umar's daughter ? while he is not good muslimmmm!!!!!!!

4) why maulan ali married his daughter (Umm Kulthoom) to Umar (controversial issue) ? while he is not good muslimmmm!!!!!!!
from above :
1) Rasulallah saw and ali do not know about these people because if they know they should not have done this surely
otherwide 2) these people are good muslims to get relation with Rasulallah saw and maulana ali.

At the time of marriage Aisha & Hafsa have not committed punishable crimes. Knowing futures sins don't make a person guilty in present. One cannot be punished in present for the sins she will commit in future. None of the Fatimi Dawat books acknowledge on your point #4.

Per Bukhari & Muslim Molatina Fatima (A) didn't even kept talking terms with Abu Bakr and Mola Ali (A) was so angry that he even didn't notified Abu Bakr about martyr of Prophet daughter so Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman should not take part in her last rites. This recorded behavior of Mola Ali (A) and Molatina Fatima (A) also indicates acrimonious and not good relations between Mola Ali (A) and AbuBakr.

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 am

anajmi wrote: If Jibraeel did visit Hussain, why didn't he bring a solution with him to the problem? He could've given instructions to Hussain on how to defeat Yazid and get victory which would've actually prevented the shia sunni split and the bloodshed that we see today!!
Having this knowledge is of no use if you do not act to prevent tragedy. People hear about a rainy forecast and carry an umbrella and the prophet (saw) knew about a shia sunni split and on-going massacres for time eternity and still chose to do nothing? Now don't give me the bull that this is Allah's will. If this is Allah's will, then stop blaming the sunnis for murdering the shias.
Analogy of above: Jibraeel in advance notified Ibrahim to behead his son Ismail. Before beheading Ismail both Ibrahim and Ismail have the knowledge of the deadly fate still both walk happily towards the place of sacrifice than to run away in the opposite direction or inquire trick from Jibraeel to get Allah's will reversed.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 am

Munira_RV wrote:

from above :

At the time of marriage Aisha & Hafsa have not committed punishable crimes. Knowing futures sins don't make a person guilty in present. One cannot be punished in present for the sins she will commit in future. None of the Fatimi Dawat books acknowledge on your point #4.

Per Bukhari & Muslim Molatina Fatima (A) didn't even kept talking terms with Abu Bakr and Mola Ali (A) was so angry that he even didn't notified Abu Bakr about martyr of Prophet daughter so Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman should not take part in her last rites. This recorded behavior of Mola Ali (A) and Molatina Fatima (A) also indicates acrimonious and not good relations between Mola Ali (A) and AbuBakr.

Munira were you present when this incident happen...what historian are you basing such dangerous accusations on ? Have you personally cross referenced this persons motive to write such a story ? Did Ali or Husain live behind a document that was in their own writings that they witnessed the accusations.

What if I made scandalous accusations of some of your mothers and wives..would your blood not boil? Yet you casually throw dirt on the Prophets wives and father in laws . How low and un Muslim can you go.

Why you should doubt this historical theory is because it is sowing the seed of Muslim disunity. Why would you not try not accusing Aisha and Hafsa. How will their position in history change your faith to not blame them . You and I were not there but the difference is I am not accusing them for a rift I do or don't know ever existed.

And even if there was an issue between ahlul bayt and them so what which I don't know and don't trust the historians ...is our purpose not to worship Allah so why are you digging issues to disunity . Disunity is a bigger sin then accusing people of petty arguments.

What is it with you guys you are so fixated in finding an issue with the prophets companions . Why are you feeling insecure to not hate the khalifas ?
Last edited by Bohra spring on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:06 am

so r u telling that 1 2 3 and their daughters all are good till rasullallah's saw lifetime. and became so bad ( cursable by muslimes) after prophet's saw death ?
Munira_RV wrote:

from above :

Munira_RV

Unread post by Munira_RV » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:38 am

Bohra spring wrote:
Munira_RV wrote: At the time of marriage Aisha & Hafsa have not committed punishable crimes. Knowing futures sins don't make a person guilty in present. One cannot be punished in present for the sins she will commit in future. None of the Fatimi Dawat books acknowledge on your point #4.

Munira were you present when this incident happen...what historian are you basing such dangerous accusations on ? Have you personally cross referenced this persons motive to write such a story ? Did Ali or Husain live behind a document that was in their own writings that they witnessed the accusations.

What if I made scandalous accusations of some of your mothers and wives..would your blood not boil?

Why you should doubt this historical theory is because it is sowing the seed of Muslim disunity. Why would you not try not accusing Aisha and Hafsa. How will their position in history change your faith to not blame them . You and I were not there but the difference is I am not accusing them for a rift I do or don't know ever existed.

And even if there was an issue between ahlul bayt and them so what which I don't know and don't trust the historians ...is our purpose not to worship Allah so why are you digging issues to disunity . Disunity is a bigger sin then accusing people of petty arguments.

What is it with you guys you are so fixated in finding an issue with the prophets companions . Why are you feeling insecure to not hate the khalifas ?
I have given my sources as Bukhari and Muslim in reference to relations between [Molatina Fatima (A) bint Mohamed (S) & Mola Ali (A)] v/s [Abubakr,Omar and Osman].

As per Sahih Muslim (31:5915) - Mohamed (S), Ali (A), Fatima (A), Hasan (A) and Husain (A) are the Ahle-Bayt, and his wives are not party to it. As per 31:5955 Aisha acknowledging the same that Panjatan are Ahle-Bayt as well as they are Masoom (flawless). So we should follow the sunnat of Panjatan - Per Sahih Muslim Fatima don't even kept talking terms with AbuBakr!!! And Ali (A) didn't notify Abubakr, Omar and Osman so they should not participate in the last rites of the daughter of Prophet (S). So we should do what Fatima (A) did and remember in 31:5999 Sahih Muslim says who ever offends Fatima (A) have indeed offended Mohamed (S). So not boycotting Abubakr is offending Fatima (A) which indeed is offending Mohamed (A).

Allah has commanded in Quran (42:23) to love of those near of kin: If you love Fatima (A) then you have to boucott Abu Bakr and if you love Abu Bakr then it is offending Fatima (A) which indeed is offending Mohamed (S). Choice is yours.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 pm

For Munira's reading

Prophet’s Wives are Ahlel Bayt
http://web.archive.org/web/200908142323 ... bayt/wives

Prophet’s Daughters are Ahlel Bayt
http://web.archive.org/web/200907200746 ... /daughters

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:08 pm

If
Munira_RV to lazy to read

The Quran Refers to the Prophet’s Wives as Ahlel Bayt

As Muslims, we believe in the absolute authority of the Quran. It is the highest source of legislation; in fact, it is the very speech of Allah. The Quran refers to the Prophet’s wives as the Ahlel Bayt. Allah Almighty Himself negates all those who dare argue that Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها) are not part of the Ahlel Bayt.

The Quran specifically refers to the wives of the Prophet as Ahlel Bayt in the following verse:

“O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in your speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word. And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, you Ahlel Bayt (People of the House), and to make you pure and spotless.” (Quran, 33:32-33)

The transliteration reads:

“Ya nisa al-nabiyi lastuna kahadin mina alnisa-i ini itaqaytuna fala takhdaAAna bialqawli fayatmaAAa allathee fee qalbihi maradun waqulna qawlan maAAroofan Waqarna fee buyootikunna wala tabarrajna tabarruja aljahiliyyati al-oola waaqimna alssalata waateena alzzakata waatiAAna Allaha warasoolahu innama yureedu Allahu liyuthhiba AAankumu alrrijsa Ahlul Bayt-i wayutahhirakum tatheeran” (Quran, 33:32-33)

There is in fact not a single verse in the Quran which identifies Ali (رضّى الله عنه), Fatima (رضّى الله عنها), Hasan (رضّى الله عنه), or Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) as the Ahlel Bayt. Not a single verse in the Quran mentions the 12 Infallible Imams of the Shia, let alone calling them Ahlel Bayt. The term “Ahlel Bayt” has been used twice in the Quran, and both times it is used to refer to the wives. And a similar term, Ahli Baytin is used in the Quran to refer to the wife of Imran (mother of Moses). And yet, not a single time is the word “Ahlel Bayt” used in the Quran for Ali (رضّى الله عنه), Fatima (رضّى الله عنها), Hasan (رضّى الله عنه), or Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). Nowhere does the Quran say “O cousin of the Prophet” but rather the Quran says “O wives of the Prophet.” If following the Ahlel Bayt is the fundamental of belief as the Shia Ayatollahs claim, then why is it that the Quran never once mentions Ali (رضّى الله عنه) let alone mentioning him as the Ahlel Bayt? If we ask our Shia brothers to produce verses in the Quran about the Ahlel Bayt, they will be dissapointed to find that these verses are all in relation to the Prophet’s wives.

Second Time the Quran Uses the Word “Ahlel Bayt”

Ahlel Bayt is used another time in the Quran and again this time to refer to the wives:

“She said: ‘O wonder! shall I bear a son when I am an extremely old woman and this my husband an extremely old man? Most surely this is a wonderful thing.’ They said: ‘Do you wonder at Allah’s decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings on you, o you Ahlel Bayt (People of the House)! for He is indeed worthy of all praise, full of all glory!’” (Quran, 11:72-73)

The transliteration reads:

“Qalat Ya Waylata ‘A’alidu Wa ‘Ana `Ajuzun Wa Hadha Ba`li Shaykhaan ‘Inna Hadha Lashay’un `Ajibun. Qalu ‘Ata`jabina Min ‘Amri Allahi Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuhu `Alaykum ‘Ahlul-Bayt-i ‘Innahu Hamidun Majidun.” (Quran, 11:72-73)

In the verse above, Prophet Ibrahim’s wife asks the angels how can she have a son, and they respond back calling her and Prophet Ibrahim (عليه السلام) as Ahlel Bayt. And again, the collective pronoun is used to refer to the Prophet Ibrahim (عليه السلام) and his wife. Nobody else was in the room other than them, and the angels referred to them all as Ahlel Bayt, including Prophet Ibrahim’s wife.

The Quran declares that Wives are Part of the Family

Allah Almighty says that all of the members of Prophet Loot’s family will be saved aside from his wife. Allah says: “(All) except the family of Loot. Them all surely We are going to save (from destruction). Except his wife…” (Quran, 15:59-60)

The construction “except his wife” would be non-sensical unless the wife was included in the family of Loot (عليه السلم). Otherwise, why would Allah need to clarify that Loot’s wife was an exception to the rule that the family of Loot (عليه السلام) would be saved?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:15 pm

More for Munira_RV

Hadith

In Sahih Bukhari, the Prophet specifically refers to Aisha as part of Ahlel Bayt:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 316

Narrated Anas:

A banquet of bread and meat was held on the occasion of the marriage of the Prophet to Zainab bint Jahsh. I was sent to invite the people (to the banquet), and so the people started coming (in groups). They would eat and then leave. Another batch would come, eat and leave. So I kept on inviting the people till I found nobody to invite.

Then I said, “O Allah’s Prophet! I do not find anybody to invite.”

He (the Prophet) said, “Carry away the remaining food.” Then a batch of three persons stayed in the house chatting. The Prophet left and went towards the dwelling place of Aisha and said, “Peace and Allah’s Mercy be on you, Ya Ahlel Bayt (O the people of the house)!”

She replied, “Peace and the mercy of Allah be on you too. How did you find your wife? May Allah bless you.”

Then he went to the dwelling places of all his other wives and said to them the same as he said to Aisha and they said to him the same as Aisha had said to him

Sahih Bukhari is considered the most reliable book of Hadith, and therefore there is no doubt that this is an authoratative declaration that the Prophet’s wives are Ahlel Bayt.

Certain Shia Ayatollahs will often take Hadith out of context in order to “prove” that the Prophet’s wives are not part of the Ahlel Bayt. We shall examine all of these Hadith in later articles, and we shall see that the reality is that an unbiased view of the Hadith merely confirms the Quran, namely that the Prophet’s wives are part of the Ahlel Bayt.

It is narrated in Sahih Muslim by Zayd ibn Arqam (رضّى الله عنه) that the Prophet’s wives are part of the Ahlel Bayt. In Sahih Muslim (Book 31, Chapter 4, Hadith-5920), Zayd says “His wives are among the people of his household.” He further emphasized: “His spouses are a fiber of his household.” If the wives are the fiber of Ahlel Bayt, it means that they are the fundamental unit of it.

In future articles, we shall–Insha-Allah–examine other Hadith, those that are commonly taken out of context by the Shia Ayatollahs.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:32 pm

The vicious and the ignorant alike will bring forward circular arguments to lead mumineen astray from Sirat Mustaqeem.

Allah Ta'ala the King of Kings chose to divulge the knowledge which encompasses the knowledge of the entire universe to his trustworthy Habib and his most beloved Mohammed Mustafa SAW with full faith that Prophet Mohammed SAW will adhere to Allah's Will and won't attempt to interfere in any way.

Imagine,Allah Ta'ala decrees that the wicked will kill so and so person and the Prophet SAW has been informed of the same.Why would the Prophet SAW go against Allah Ta'ala ? It would be sheer stupidity to ask/expect the Prophet SAW to avert such tragedy when it has already been decreed by Allah Ta'ala.

It would negate the point to inform someone of your intention if you knew that very person would undermine your intentions.

And as for dumping everything on Allah Ta'ala's Will to absolve the crimes of the wicked and the unjust,wasn't Allah Ta'ala aware of Iblees's refusal to adhere to his command from the very moment Iblees was made ? Why let it happen ? It's not as if Iblees turned out to be a defective specimen as Allah Ta'ala is perfect and neither begets nor is begotten.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:50 pm

anajmi wrote: This is nothing more than a fairy tale. Hundreds of thousands of people have died in the name of Islam. Did Jibraeel visit all of them? Many people have lost their families for the sake of Islam. I doubt Jibraeel visited them either. If Jibraeel did visit Hussain, why didn't he bring a solution with him to the problem? He could've given instructions to Hussain on how to defeat Yazid and get victory which would've actually prevented the shia sunni split and the bloodshed that we see today!!
Hundreds of thousands of people have not been accorded with the honorific title of "Master of Youth in Paradise" by Allah Ta'ala.The following words by the Prophet SAW were not said for hundreds of thousands of people but for his own flesh and blood.

"Hussain o minni wa ana minal Hussain"

You can diminish Imam Husain AS all you want.It only reignites the love for him in hearts of mumineen.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:57 pm

I am not promoting love of the companions or Prophets saw extended family, and that one does not need to love Abubakr and his family . What I am saying is don't insult or abuse them. So let's not get childish not hating does not mean love. Yes I respect and honour them like I respect and admire all companions.

In regards to traditions have you and others selectively only picked these few items to make the case for animosity ?

You do realise Bukhari was born 190 AH he was not an eye witness! Sahih Muslim was written over 200 years , which is 2400 months ago, after the prophets death. He recorded culture and knowledge that was passed around.he had his own motivations based on his culture, emotions and vision, but he was a mortal far inferior than the Quran or the Prophet. I hope we agree on this.

Let me ask anyone on this website if they can recall how the 50th Diai lived...which is over a 100 years ago. Get the point.

So selectively picking issues and context and creating fitna is really troubling. I asked you again you are dangerously creating hate based on human written books that we as humans have decided is the best source of record. It is not absolute faultless document. Would such evidence ever be permitted in a modern day law court to accuse someone of fault.

Yet we have such a big opportunity to unite and be one nation , we are spending time to creat rift and dig into one another so we can remain divided. Shame what a shame.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Bro Bohra Spring,

No matter how hard you try but there are some people who refuse to see things from a different perspective, since childhood, certain issues have been drilled in their minds in such a way that it has become a part of their belief. It is extremely sad that in their zest to belittle the great personalities of Islam they don't realise that they land up "Questioning the WISDOM of Prophet (s.a.w.) ". Thanks to the many sectarian leaders who have inherited the British policy of "Divide and Rule" in order to run their own business under the garb of Islam !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Allah Ta'ala the King of Kings chose to divulge the knowledge which encompasses the knowledge of the entire universe to his trustworthy Habib and his most beloved Mohammed Mustafa SAW with full faith that Prophet Mohammed SAW will adhere to Allah's Will and won't attempt to interfere in any way.
The entire point of giving him the message was to have him interfere with the way of the people and reform them.

james

Unread post by james » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:24 pm

anajmi wrote:
The entire point of giving him the message was to have him interfere with the way of the people and reform them.
What a terrific comeback linking life events with the reform of people of Jahilliya.

/sarcasm.

Prophet Mohammed SAW predicted the death of his faithful companion Ammar bin Yaseer. Now if only the Prophet SAW would have advised Ammar bin Yaseer to avoid fighting in wars and to stop inviting people to (obey) Allah so as to avert the "tragedy".If only!
Narrated Abu Hurairah:
that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Rejoice, 'Ammar, the transgressing party shall kill you."
Unmm Salama reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
A band of rebels would kill 'Ammar.
that Ibn `Abbas told him and `Ali bin `Abdullah to go to Abu Sa`id and listen to some of his narrations; So they both went (and saw) Abu Sa`id and his brother irrigating a garden belonging to them. When he saw them, he came up to them and sat down with his legs drawn up and wrapped in his garment and said, "(During the construction of the mosque of the Prophet) we carried the adobe of the mosque, one brick at a time while `Ammar used to carry two at a time. The Prophet (ﷺ) passed by `Ammar and removed the dust off his head and said, "May Allah be merciful to `Ammar. He will be killed by a rebellious aggressive group. `Ammar will invite them to (obey) Allah and they will invite him to the (Hell) fire."
Likewise,Prophet Mohammed SAW predicted the death of his truthful companion Abu Dhar. If only Prophet SAW would have advised Abu Dhar to not oppose the usurpers of his time and in turn avert the tragedy of dying in a desert alone. If only!
When the Prophet went out on the campaign of Tabuk Abu Dharr lagged behind due to his old camel. They complained of it to the Prophet who said: “Leave him be, for perhaps there is good in it, and Allah will make him catch up with you.” When Abu Dharr saw that his camel was too slow, he carried his own gear and continued on foot, following the traces of Allah’s Messenger alone in the heat. When the Prophet saw him his eyes filled with tears and he said: “May Allah have mercy on Abu Dharr! He walks alone, and he shall die alone, and he shall be resurrected alone.
Also,it is believed by the so called Sunnis that Prophet Mohammed SAW predicted the places of death of the likes of Abu Jahl and Utba amongst others.

Anas said “The Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) called on his Companions and they proceeded towards Badr. Suddenly they found the watering Camels of the Quraish, there was among them a black slave of Banu Al Hajjaj. The Companions of the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) seized him and began to ask “Where is Abu Sufyan?” He said “I swear by Allaah, I do not know anything about him, but this is the Quraish who have come here, among them are Abu Jahl, ‘Utbah, Shaibah the two sons of Rabi’ah and Umayyah bin Khalaf. When he aid this to them, they beat him and he began to say “Leave me, leave me. I shall tell you. When they left him he said “I know nothing about Abu Sufyan, but this is the Quraish who have come (here), among them are Abu Jahl, ‘Utbah, Shaibah the two sons of Rab’iah and Umayyah bin Khalaf who have come here. The Prophet (ﷺ) was praying and hearing all that (dialogue). When he finished, he said “By Him in Whose hand my soul is, you beat him when he speaks the truth to you and you leave him when he tells a lie. This is the Quraish who have come here to defend Abu Sufyan. Anas said, The Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) said “This will be the place of falling of so and so tomorrow and he placed his hand on the ground. This will be the place of falling of so and so tomorrow and he put his hand on the ground. And this will be the place of falling of so and so tomorrow and he put his hand on the ground. He (Ansas) said “By Him in Whose hand my soul is, no one fell beyond the place of the hand of the Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ), The Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) ordered for them, and they were caught by their feet and dragged and thrown in a well at Badr.
Now let's see what happens to people who try to carry an umbrella to try to act against what is destined and predicted by Prophet Mohammed SAW.

From Sa`d bin Mu`adh: Sa`d bin Mu`adh was an intimate friend of Umaiya bin Khalaf and whenever Umaiya passed through Medina, he used to stay with Sa`d, and whenever Sa`d went to Mecca, he used to stay with Umaiya. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) arrived at Medina, Sa`d went to perform `Umra and stayed at Umaiya's home in Mecca. He said to Umaiya, "Tell me of a time when (the Mosque) is empty so that I may be able to perform Tawaf around the Ka`ba." So Umaiya went with him about midday. Abu Jahl met them and said, "O Abu Safwan! Who is this man accompanying you?" He said, "He is Sa`d." Abu Jahl addressed Sa`d saying, "I see you wandering about safely in Mecca inspite of the fact that you have given shelter to the people who have changed their religion (i.e. became Muslims) and have claimed that you will help them and support them. By Allah, if you were not in the company of Abu Safwan, you would not be able to go your family safely." Sa`d, raising his voice, said to him, "By Allah, if you should stop me from doing this (i.e. performing Tawaf) I would certainly prevent you from something which is more valuable for you, that is, your passage through Medina." On this, Umaiya said to him, "O Sa`d do not raise your voice before Abu-l-Hakam, the chief of the people of the Valley (of Mecca)." Sa`d said, "O Umaiya, stop that! By Allah, I have heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) predicting that the Muslim will kill you." Umaiya asked, "In Mecca?" Sa`d said, "I do not know." Umaiya was greatly scared by that news. When Umaiya returned to his family, he said to his wife, "O Um Safwan! Don't you know what Sa`d told me? "She said, "What has he told you?" He replied, "He claims that Muhammad has informed them (i.e. companions that they will kill me. I asked him, 'In Mecca?' He replied, 'I do not know." Then Umaiya added, "By Allah, I will never go out of Mecca." But when the day of (the Ghazwa of) Badr came, Abu Jahl called the people to war, saying, "Go and protect your caravan." But Umaiya disliked to go out (of Mecca). Abu Jahl came to him and said, "O Abu Safwan! If the people see you staying behind though you are the chief of the people of the Valley, then they will remain behind with you." Abu Jahl kept on urging him to go until he (i.e. Umaiya) said, "As you have forced me to change my mind, by Allah, I will buy the best camel in Mecca. Then Umaiya said (to his wife). "O Um Safwan, prepare what I need (for the journey)." She said to him, "O Abu Safwan! Have you forgotten what your Yathribi brother told you?" He said, "No, but I do not want to go with them but for a short distance." So when Umaiya went out, he used to tie his camel wherever he camped. He kept on doing that till Allah caused him to be killed at Badr.
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/64/2

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Well, since you do not believe in Bukhari being authentic, you are screwed, and since Bukhari doesn't mention about the prophet (saw) predicting the death of Imam Hussain, you are screwed twice over.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Here is another brilliant piece of conclusion. According to the jamea educated, Hussain died to save Islam. So his death was necessary to save Islam. That would actually mean that if he had won the war and had become khalifa, Islam would not have survived. Hmmm. Shouldn't you guys be thanking Yazeed for killing Imam Hussain?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:29 am

A bitter truth.. You guys have lost faith in Allah and his Messenger and all his teachings and miracles. Accept it or not. But its the fact.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 am

anajmi wrote:Well, since you do not believe in Bukhari being authentic, you are screwed, and since Bukhari doesn't mention about the prophet (saw) predicting the death of Imam Hussain, you are screwed twice over.
I am not impressed by your use of ad hominem.You can do away with projection completely.

Whether I believe Bukhari to be authentic or otherwise is irrelevant as there are other sources which I trust completely unlike you.

Based on your belief that Bukhari is authentic,you got served. :mrgreen:

james

Unread post by james » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 am

anajmi wrote:Here is another brilliant piece of conclusion. According to the jamea educated, Hussain died to save Islam. So his death was necessary to save Islam. That would actually mean that if he had won the war and had become khalifa, Islam would not have survived. Hmmm. Shouldn't you guys be thanking Yazeed for killing Imam Hussain?
You strike again with logical fallacy.Next,you will talk about thanking Iblees for if he hadn't disobeyed Allah Ta'ala then there would be no need for segregation of Heaven and Hell. How would you have earned your place in Hell if it wasn't for Iblees ? You should thank him all the time.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:48 am

silvertongue wrote:A bitter truth.. You guys have lost faith in Allah and his Messenger and all his teachings and miracles. Accept it or not. But its the fact.
It is tragic. On on hand the folks at answering-christianity.com and other various websites refute and the debunk the claims of Non Muslims that Mohammed Mustafa SAW was not a false Prophet (Nauzobillah) by highlighting the miracles of Prophet SAW and on the other hand we have the hypocrites within the fold of Islam saying otherwise.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 am

anajmi wrote: He could've given instructions to Hussain on how to defeat Yazid and get victory which would've actually prevented the shia sunni split and the bloodshed that we see today!!
If only the hypocrites had not gathered in Saqifa and cared about the burial of Prophet Mohammed SAW. If only the hypocrites had adhered to the words of Prophet SAW and not returned from the expedition of Usama bin Zayd out of their own accord.If only the hypocrites had not usurped the rights of the successor Commander of the Faithful Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib AS. If only the hypocrites had not angered the Leader of Women in Paradise Fatema AS.

Then the shia-sunni split would be non existent today.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 am

One simple question and not one single jamea educated abde has the answer. This simple question is enough to shake the cornerstone of your illogical faith. This question is so good, that I am going to ask it again. Let us see if any of you can actually answer it.

If Imam Hussain had to die to save Islam, then that would mean that if he had actually won the war and become khalifa, Islam would not have survived. correct?