Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rebel

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:19 am

LO! Seems the forum is divided between KQ and MS groups - showing miracles of each individuals who they called their Syedna...the fight between two cults of the same family. Now where do the reformists and progressives stand against these cults?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 am

true_bohra wrote:@SUFI

and does that transparency allowing the truth to reveal or its just a gimmick to attract people???

Where was this transparency when Syedna RA made Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS his rightful successor. I am sure that Abdeali qutbuddin was not in state of oblivion with whats going on with his father then.
This so called shehzada of KQ cult is meeting people to brainwash them as he knows that his group have few people with them. He needs to meet and convince people to join his fathers cult and perform sajdas to his father and to him at some point in time. They follow and extend all his grandfathers un Islamic rituals and practices so nothing different from MS group.

Qureshi

on verge to give misaq to Syedna khozeima

Unread post by Qureshi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:31 am

Salaam o alikum,

me and my family of 5 people are on verge to give misaq to syedna khuzaima, but I want to know his stand on "zameen naa khuda", does he really claims this same like mufaddal bhai sahab or there is different thought on this? any one on this forum has any idea or heard about this from syedna khuzaima please comment and I also want to know how will the money of zakaat will be spent? I personally don't mind gifting to Dai but I am against forceful extortion from kothar, if I get satisfactory reply, many family members of mine will consider joining syedna khuzaima.

Shukran,

fiamanillah

fustrate_Bohra

Re: on verge to give misaq to Syedna khozeima

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:40 am

I think you should post this question to Fatemi dawat. This will help you alot.

As far as Zamin na kuhda is concern some one from this site had PM me stating that MS had never proclaimed himself as zamin na khuda. I want to know is their any authentic source by which we can confirm that this DAIS (51,52 n 53) had ever proclaimed themselves (directly or indirectly) as GOD on Earth.

I knew one instance were SMB had done this in the court which was revealed by Insaf bhai.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:46 am

Qureshi wrote:Salaam o alikum,

me and my family of 5 people are on verge to give misaq to syedna khuzaima, but I want to know his stand on "zameen naa khuda", does he really claims this same like mufaddal bhai sahab or there is different thought on this? any one on this forum has any idea or heard about this from syedna khuzaima please comment and I also want to know how will the money of zakaat will be spent? I personally don't mind gifting to Dai but I am against forceful extortion from kothar, if I get satisfactory reply, many family members of mine will consider joining syedna khuzaima.

Shukran,

fiamanillah
When you say "family of five" , do you mean 5 ids or actual real living persons ? :mrgreen:

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 am

james wrote:

Shukran,

fiamanillah
When you say "family of five" , do you mean 5 ids or actual real living persons ? :mrgreen:
5 actual living people, and also few of my relatives who are really frustrated with mufaddal bhai sahab's non nonsensical behavior and policies, one of them is wali mullah himself.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Bhai Q
Please do let us know if you get a reply from SKQ camp on this issue. I doubt the official position of SKQ would be essentially any different from official position of SMS or SMB as far as Bohra tenets go.

Point is, a lot of self- appointed shenanigans and corrupt YN type shenanigans have been crafting innovations and "memes" about this anda lot of other nonsense - Like Zamin na Khuda . . . Which is now widely propagated by Jameaa graduates under misguidance of qasimBS and aliasghar bs.
that's why you have people here making naive and cliched defenses that.
"oh, SMS never said lanatinhis own words"
"show me where he said ABC.."

A lot of "ilhaams" are given undercover, and citing laanat on SKQ was done with complete Raza of the real Dai (SQJ :mrgreen: ) who is the mouthpiece and brainchild of MS.

The Dawat e Hadiyah has become a mega super organization which really should be viewed as a business corporation - period. A lot of worldly greed, power, jealousy and profit motive has taken precedence over core spiritual values. This is readily visible and rampant in SMS camp. Unless Dawate Hadiyah under SMS filters out this worldly evils and restores itslef to basic human values, the Golden Rule, it is headed jet-speed toward self- annihilation. Even if SKQ fails in his ability to attract masses, even if progressives continue on the path of total demonization of the Dai and it's agents, the SMS camp is already severely compromised in its credibility and ability to win hearts out of love rather than fear.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:36 pm

As long as his motive is fulfilled he is least concern whether followers follow him by love or fear.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:As long as his motive is fulfilled he is least concern whether followers follow him by love or fear.
SMS Is different from 52nd dai SMB who was largely followed out of love, not fear.

SMS Is different fromn52nd Dai SMB who inspired Love rather hatred.

SMS Is different from 52nd Dai SMB who inspired spiritual purity rather than robotic rituals.

All these drifts that "Syedna" Mufaddal Saifuddin has provoked, inspired and spread during his short tenure has revoked the 50 year legacy of his father, 52nd dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Viewing the current events from this context, the heart and soul for most people is really crying out for freedom from injustice, freedom from hatred, freedom from fear. Now, For a lot of people, Turning toward SKQ (even inwardly and privately) is a cry and longing for something to fill the shoes of memories from SMB, and longing for another idol to worship.

Let us learn the lessons from history, and turn to the essence of the inspiration derived from whoever our spiritual guide might be, rather than either idolizing and creating another savior in SKQ/SMS or creating another enemy in SKQ/SMS

Like Pogo we may have created the very enemy we are wanting to destroy. "we have met the enemy, and it is us".
Let's not create another idol to worship, nor another dushman to fight. Enoughh is enough. We are and must always never lose sight of the power of choice and the human potential that resides in each of us, each night when close our eyes to sleep, and each morning we wake up to greet the world.

Will the real Successors to SMB's spiritual guidance please stand up?
(Hint: it's not SKQ nor SMS)

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:46 pm

How about the ghaib Imam stand up for once !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 pm

seeker110 wrote:How about the ghaib Imam stand up for once !
He will have to provide a video footage to prove that he is the true ghaib Imam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Salaams,

During the month of Shehruallah Syedna Qutbuddin TUS will lead 5 faraz Imamat namaz in Darus Sakina, Mumbai (other cities in which Immamat namaz will be led will be announced soon). All attending are invited for iftaar jaman after maghrib/isha namaaz.

Syedna QutbuddinTUS Pehli Tarikh Majlis and Qadambosi Bethak will be held on Saturday 28 June at 5:30pm Inshaallah.

Also Qadambosi and Vajebaat bethak will be held on Saturday 8th Ramadan (5th July), Saturday 15th Ramadaan (12th July) and Saturday 22 Ramadaan (19th July) at 5:30pm Inshaallah.

Zakaat and Wajebaat can be arazed during the bethak. Instructions regarding zakaat and wajebaat calculation will be posted soon on fatemidawat.com.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:33 pm

How about telling us the names of organizations we should give our zakats. He does not have any experience in running charitable organization. So why collect money . He should do Khidmat in spirituality, only. He doesnt need money as he is a successful businessman.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS does not have experience with charitable organizations?! You must be talking of someone else. There is not another person that I know who spends more time , money and energy in the interest of the well being of the less fortunate among us - both at an organized and at a personal level. Speaking from a lifetime of personal experience. And you are right. He does not need to use people's money for his personal benefit. He has plenty of his own to support his simple lifestyle.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:58 pm

seeker110 wrote:How about telling us the names of organizations we should give our zakats. He does not have any experience in running charitable organization. So why collect money . He should do Khidmat in spirituality, only. He doesnt need money as he is a successful businessman.
seeker110 bhai.......Kindly check http://fatemidawat.com/about-2/zahra-hasanaat/ to know and learn about the very successful and ongoing charitable organization run by SKQ.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:09 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS does not have experience with charitable organizations?! You must be talking of someone else. There is not another person that I know who spends more time , money and energy in the interest of the well being of the less fortunate among us - both at an organized and at a personal level. Speaking from a lifetime of personal experience. And you are right. He does not need to use people's money for his personal benefit. He has plenty of his own to support his simple lifestyle.
have you already given misaq to syedna khuzaima?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Yes I have

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 am

me and my family of 5 people are on verge to give misaq to syedna khuzaima, but I want to know his stand on "zameen naa khuda", does he really claims this same like mufaddal bhai sahab or there is different thought on this?
Yes, he has. please do a little digging around here. Ex-Mazun Maula has referred to himself as the Haqiqi Kabba and all too

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 am

zinger wrote:

me and my family of 5 people are on verge to give misaq to syedna khuzaima, but I want to know his stand on "zameen naa khuda", does he really claims this same like mufaddal bhai sahab or there is different thought on this?
Yes, he has. please do a little digging around here. Ex-Mazun Maula has referred to himself as the Haqiqi Kabba and all too
Has he? I thought I saw someone ELSE refer to him as haqiqi kaabah, when SKQ was traveling somewhere in USA.

It's the same problem, it's WE THE PEOPLE who put our Spiritual fathers on a pedestal, and propagate the innovations. Time to steer clear from these add-ons, feel good by pleasing and impressing our Maulas by placing them in such a high regard that sooner or later they consider themselves to be Khuda on zameen, or "ilah ul ardh", and feel they are beyond human frailties.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 am

My view is, let the dai call themselves anything Haqiqi kaba or god on earth or bolta quran or x,y,z... am least interested

I am only interested in their action. If their actions are towards humanity and betterment for our community than its absolutely fine with me BUT if their actions are opposite to what they proclaim than i have concern.
Last edited by fustrate_Bohra on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:49 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:My view is, let the dai call themselves anything Haqiqi kaba or god on earth or bolta quran or x,y,z... am least interested

I am only interest in their action. If their actions are towards humanity and betterment for our community than its absolutely fine with me BUT if their actions are opposite to what they proclaim than i have concern.
exactly but they should avoid such comments as well.

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:16 am

btw I personally have seen Syedna khozeima wearing worn out dupatta when I was standing in que at raudat tahera in 2008, he crossed in front of me, and I was so surprise by this gesture.

Qureshi

Unread post by Qureshi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:27 am

first litmus test to chose any islamic leader is to first see how simple he is in his personal life and how much he cares about austerity no matter how much money he has.

fiate2000

Re: The Mazoon Saheb

Unread post by fiate2000 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:46 am

Guest wrote:ANYBODY, ABSOLUETLY ANYBODY, FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, WHOEVER HAS DIRTY MIND AND DIRTY THOUGHTS AGAINST MY AQA MOLA, I SAY KHUDA NEE LAANAT ON THOSE PEOPLE
If you have learnt anything most superbly from your AQA, that is how, to say lanat on anyone who do not hold your views. There is still time say tawba and release yourslef form the clutches of this Psyhcopaths who have big degrees in Psychology and therefore has the ability to turn Abdes into living deads. Think!! If your religion is so pure, ask your AQA to do dawat and call unto others to join them instead of hiding away from everyone and the media so that their ill deeds and wrong doings are not exposed. You are a muslim and you are breakings all the laws and basic principals of islam. Read the quran with its meaning you will understand where you stand wrong. Shouting Laanat in only going to throw you deeper into the scum were you come from. SO brother please hold yourself up and follow the true religion of islam.
from a caring sister

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Qureshi wrote:first litmus test to chose any islamic leader is to first see how simple he is in his personal life and how much he cares about austerity no matter how much money he has.
I would agree with you, these shan na Maula have no idea what austerity and simplicity is......

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:05 pm

way2go wrote:
seeker110 wrote:How about telling us the names of organizations we should give our zakats. He does not have any experience in running charitable organization. So why collect money . He should do Khidmat in spirituality, only. He doesnt need money as he is a successful businessman.
seeker110 bhai.......Kindly check http://fatemidawat.com/about-2/zahra-hasanaat/ to know and learn about the very successful and ongoing charitable organization run by SKQ.
Small resume' for a long life of living on ill gotten wealth. No I am not impressed. I like to see the list and verifiable proof.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 am

seeker110 wrote:
way2go wrote: seeker110 bhai.......Kindly check http://fatemidawat.com/about-2/zahra-hasanaat/ to know and learn about the very successful and ongoing charitable organization run by SKQ.
Small resume' for a long life of living on ill gotten wealth. No I am not impressed. I like to see the list and verifiable proof.
Correct, along with hereditary transfer of wealth form his father, most of the wealth KQ has amassed is from our salams, najwas etc. He has never worked 9 to 5 job like many of us to understand how difficult it is to earn a living and support a family. He kept silent at the tyranny of kothar all his life and looted us in many schemes which were part of kothar and the gang.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm

watsup msg :

Salaams.
Imamat Namaz in Sherullah with raza Mubarak of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS is being organised in Crawford Market area and various other centres in Mumbai.
Please contact Saifuddinbhai Arsiwala +919619921189 and
Shabbirbhai Tambawala +919619127840.
For more information or email
info@fatemidawat.com

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 pm

About Haqqiqi KaBa: Based on my little knowledge, the haqqiqi kaba is a concept. When you take that concept literally and add it in your belief system, it becomes human worship. When you do not accept that concept, that is because it doesn't fit in your beliefs. However, if we explore further and take it as spiritual way by asking a question "where is Kabaa?" In the heart of one who has realized the haqiqat of Allah. As a spiritual person who has achieved that higher state thinks with perspective of Wajhillah". He thinks from that heart where the reality of Allah is realized. His word and actions are distinct and people follow him as he shows direction to follow. The problem is that the meaning of haqqiqi kabaa is not understood in spiritual aspect.
We both groups take it literally either to accept it or reject it.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:37 am

About Haqqiqi KaBa: Based on my little knowledge, the haqqiqi kaba is a concept. When you take that concept literally and add it in your belief system, it becomes human worship.
What have we got here ey. So you mean that Muslims Worship KAABA? so if there is a Haqiqi Kaaba then its human worship right? Bro be clear with these things first. Haqiqi Kaaba simply means the one who is a representative and a rightful authority which Allah swt has appointed. All the prophets were Haqiqi Kaaba. And the Imams are too. We bow to Kaaba not coz we worship it but its a direction showed by Allah and we follow it. Likewise Allah also mentioned in the Quran whom to follow and not to. Its simple and clear.