Shikar in Zambia

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
james

Re: Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by james » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:58 am

true islam wrote:Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgement. The listeners asked, O Messenger of Allah, what is a just cause? He replied, That he will kill it to eat, not simply to chop off its head and then throw it away" (Nisai, Hakim).
Post the chain of narrators of the above hadith.You failed to reproduce the chain of narrators from Sunan an Nasai as well. You are not to be taken seriously at all.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 am

AbdulSaleh wrote:@ JAMES

it was just a brotherly advice, any ways I am still waiting for the reply to my question asked.

if sunan an nasai is ordering to kill animals, tell me how many islamic scholars goes to jungle and kills animals?

name them
Do you suffer from ADHD disorder?

Where is Sunan an Nasai ordering to kill animals ?

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:09 am

james wrote:
true islam wrote:Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgement. The listeners asked, O Messenger of Allah, what is a just cause? He replied, That he will kill it to eat, not simply to chop off its head and then throw it away" (Nisai, Hakim).
Post the chain of narrators of the above hadith.You failed to reproduce the chain of narrators from Sunan an Nasai as well. You are not to be taken seriously at all.

james first you post the chain of narration for your hadiths then talk. you have no answer that's why you are denying the hadiths. you are a lame excuse for a person, just be a man and admit that you are wrong and I am right

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:28 pm

admin fool stop deleting my comments, because they are the only ones fit for such a forum

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Invictius wrote:admin fool stop deleting my comments, because they are the only ones fit for such a forum
The above abuse by invictus reminds me of a story I read during the cold war era.
An American journalist fell in love with a Russian woman and married her. After a long struggle she managed to leave the Soviet Union and arrived in New York. When she landed she exclaimed “Eisenhower is a bastard”. Her husband was appalled and asked her for the reason as she was always talking about the freedom in the west. She replied “I am not abusing the president- I am just testing my freedom of speech”.

May be invictus is doing the same on this forum, as his abde status will not allow him to express his feelings in the jamaat or on any kothari website.!!

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:29 am

Invictius wrote:admin fool stop deleting my comments, because they are the only ones fit for such a forum
keep on barking you brainless abde. go complain to muffu maybe he will do something

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:37 am

what a shame !!!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:50 am

Haqparast wrote:what a shame !!!
If this is directed towards SHIKARI defenders than let me tell you with the help of training right frm childhood by their aqa and their agents these brainless defenders had become SHAMELESS and they can go to any level to save their masters cruel act.

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:08 am

actually its shame for whole community even on me that I am not doing any thing in physical world to stop them.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Haqparast wrote:actually its shame for whole community even on me that I am not doing any thing in physical world to stop them.
Expressing views is also small step towards doing something afterall we never know who all are getting inspiration from our thoughts. So dont be disheartened you do what you can and leave rest to allah.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Deleted because of abusive language.
Admin

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Deleted because of abusive language.
-Admin

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:42 pm

invictius is a perfect representation of the brainless abde, he dosent know how to argue properly, so all he can do is use abusive language like his Muffy.
sun nirali sharan che :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:32 am

true islam wrote:ok mr james now you are denying hadiths. you are by no way an actual muslim as you are accusing the prophet of being an animal abuser, which btw he was not
i dont want to get into an argument here, but the liar is you and your friends. let me tell you why.

you and your friends first said that it is wrong, as per the Quran, to kill even a single animal.

that became a dog, then a domestic dog, not a hunting dog, then a rabid dog and now you add mice, scorpions, crows and kites too.

so either, you have no clue what you are talking about and making up defenses as you go every time you get cornered, or you have no clue what you are talking about and making up defenses as you go every time you get cornered

For the record, BTW, i personally dont like the idea of killing animals for sport or fun either, and i a quite open about it. if you really knew what you were talking about, you would have produced these hadiths days ago.

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:09 am

zinger wrote:
true islam wrote:ok mr james now you are denying hadiths. you are by no way an actual muslim as you are accusing the prophet of being an animal abuser, which btw he was not
i dont want to get into an argument here, but the liar is you and your friends. let me tell you why.

you and your friends first said that it is wrong, as per the Quran, to kill even a single animal.

that became a dog, then a domestic dog, not a hunting dog, then a rabid dog and now you add mice, scorpions, crows and kites too.

so either, you have no clue what you are talking about and making up defenses as you go every time you get cornered, or you have no clue what you are talking about and making up defenses as you go every time you get cornered

For the record, BTW, i personally dont like the idea of killing animals for sport or fun either, and i a quite open about it. if you really knew what you were talking about, you would have produced these hadiths days ago.
I didn't bring dogs into this, your brainless abde friend james quoted a Hadith trying to prove that it's ok to kill innocent animal, because prophet muhammad said it's ok to kill dogs ( that were rabid)
this is just another lame attempt by you to defend another brainless abde and muffu

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

@ Zinger bro,

If you personally dislike this kind of activity, than why in your personal life are you following this personal holy figure (muffadal Saab) who goes for personal trips with his personal entourage on PUBLIC money, then with that PUBLIC money he does personal hunting and makes his brave act of stupidity PUBLICLY exposed. Now you tell me if you dislike this activity personally than why are you following such a leader at all.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:24 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:@ Zinger bro,

If you personally dislike this kind of activity, than why in your personal life are you following this personal holy figure (muffadal Saab) who goes for personal trips with his personal entourage on PUBLIC money, then with that PUBLIC money he does personal hunting and makes his brave act of stupidity PUBLICLY exposed. Now you tell me if you dislike this activity personally than why are you following such a leader at all.
Akhtiar bhai

please dont mix up 2 topics and issues

i personally dont approve of a lot of things my dad does either, that doesnt mean i disown him.

Would you disown your father if he you saw him doing something you dont like?

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 am

zinger wrote:

Akhtiar bhai

i personally dont approve of a lot of things my dad does either, that doesnt mean i disown him.

father can not be disown but a leader who does wrong must be disown, following a corrupt leader is like being partnership in his crimes.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:56 am

Haqparast wrote:
zinger wrote: Akhtiar bhai

father can not be disown but a leader who does wrong must be disown, following a corrupt leader is like being partnership in his crimes.
the Dai is a spiritual leader and a spiritual father to all Dawoodi Bohras. this may not be the doctrine, so please dont run from here to there asking me to quote an ayah for it, but this is the core belief of all Dawoodi Bohras.

You may ofcourse, not buy into this belief and still be a Dawoodi Bohra, so dont worry too much

james

Unread post by james » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 am

true islam wrote:
james wrote: Post the chain of narrators of the above hadith.You failed to reproduce the chain of narrators from Sunan an Nasai as well. You are not to be taken seriously at all.

james first you post the chain of narration for your hadiths then talk. you have no answer that's why you are denying the hadiths. you are a lame excuse for a person, just be a man and admit that you are wrong and I am right
Troll,

The alleged ahadith which I have posted talks about the narrator.It is graded "Sahih" from Sunan an Nasai which you seem to look up to.If you think the "Sahih" graded hadiths are fabricated in Sunan an Nasai,then the ones posted by you allegedly from Sunan an Nasai doesn't hold much water as well.

Read slowly and take your pick.

james

Unread post by james » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 am

zinger wrote:

Akhtiar bhai

Do you extend this Need-for-Approval-Self Indulgence to Panjatan AS and Aimmat Tahereen AS or do you stop at Dai Mutlaq TUS ?

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:38 am

even christian fathers are spiritual leader and father for them, but when they find them in sex scams they do punish them and disown them....your leader is under crime of killing animals and acting against teaching of islam, so he must be disown as well.

and if still you are hell bent to defend him then you are also partner with him in his crime.

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:42 am

Muffadal mola tus shanaat day by day world is seeing
And some amazing stuff including building houses for
People in galiyakot for old people and for that kaum as well who believe
In syedi fakhruddin shaheed! There is endless list
But mr akhtar wahid we already know ur evil intentions
And with a point of no return I totally expect u to
Do spread stupid seneless messages and try and fool
Naïve people but its jus not working out same way as that
Another fraudster gulam muhammed has failed inspite of trying for
More than a decade
Who wud b the biggest fraudster in the last few years
1) Kq and his kids for turning against haq,dai and imam
2)Sunni turned Gulaam mohammed
3)Sufi monkey(with 20 ids)
Tough answer!!!

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:00 am

What about grand children of both SMS/SKQ ?
maxthemature wrote:Muffadal mola tus shanaat day by day world is seeing
More than a decade
Tough answer!!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:04 am

Haqparast wrote:even christian fathers are spiritual leader and father for them, but when they find them in sex scams they do punish them and disown them....your leader is under crime of killing animals and acting against teaching of islam, so he must be disown as well.

and if still you are hell bent to defend him then you are also partner with him in his crime.
there is Il Papa (the Pope) and then there is Padre, the Father or the Priest.

The Pope is their spiritual father, not the priest.

Try and come up with a better argument please

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:16 am

zinger wrote:
Haqparast wrote:even christian fathers are spiritual leader and father for them, but when they find them in sex scams they do punish them and disown them....your leader is under crime of killing animals and acting against teaching of islam, so he must be disown as well.

there is Il Papa (the Pope) and then there is Padre, the Father or the Priest.

yes off course pope is the head but he is chosen by people and if he fails to deliver people and church do have rights to change him, Mufaddal saifuddin is openly acting against islam and for those who really cares about islam and iman must disown him.

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:20 am

maxthemature wrote:Muffadal mola tus shanaat day by day world is seeing
More than a decade
Tough answer!!!
no building exists in galiyakot yet, it is just under planning lets see how good that scheme will be (I hope it wont be like SBUT project)

but any ways I am interested to know that LONG LIST of your masters good doing which you are referring to, please post it as soon as possible.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:24 am

Haqparast wrote:
zinger wrote: there is Il Papa (the Pope) and then there is Padre, the Father or the Priest.

yes off course pope is the head but he is chosen by people and if he fails to deliver people and church do have rights to change him, Mufaddal saifuddin is openly acting against islam and for those who really cares about islam and iman must disown him.
by all means, please go ahead. feel free. no one is stopping you. Disown him, move on and find peace in your life.

why dont you just change your life and be happy with it? trying to change the world and seeing it not happen is causing you so much angst and grief... save yourself the heartache and move on

Haqparast

Unread post by Haqparast » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 am

what happened brother? why getting personal? what happened with all the logic and arguments you was bringing in?

is this the best reply you can think?

I have already moved on but since you want to defend your master at least do it well.

world is reading and I am sure you dont want to show your master in bad light? so bring the dalil

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:48 am

Zinger don't blame GM and Akhtar Wahid. Mufaddal Saufuddin is digging his own grave with the kinds of bayans done by his aamils and his love for ayyashi. The man is not being guided by any divine inspiration and as a result his administration feels like a game of whack-a-mole. Sorry to say, I see the disillusionment spreading.