Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haq_ni_dawat

Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by haq_ni_dawat » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:23 am

Salaam,
Let us all post the important or say contradictory bayaans by the aamils or the janaab on khidmat in their respected cities.we may get an insight on various things through this and also understand how these people fool the public.

haq_ni_dawat

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by haq_ni_dawat » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:34 am

yesterday's bayaan in our city left me totally speechless & i was shocked at the same time.bayaan was by some bhaisaab who has come for khidmat from jamea.he was again n again highlighting the importance of meesaq and how one becomes a munafiq if he/she doesnt follow the instructions of DAI,in this case,syedna mufaddal saifuddin.he was again & again playing the same drum that mufaddal to haq na saheb che n su emni shaan che.after this he said that shocking bayaan:

Apna dil ma jitno gham IMAM HUSSAIN (AS) no che khuda taala ehna thi lakh guna wadhare apna dil ma Aali Qadr moula ni mohabbat kare.

So now these people have started side lining even Imam Hussain (AS).If we look closely then it is quite clear that our community is hugely based on the gham of imam hussain (AS).these people had already sidelined Rasul Allah (SAW) & even Hazrat Ali and now they are brainwashing to just concentrate on mufaddal bhaisaab & family and in the way consider him to be everything.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:10 am

OMG... Gosh man.. This is insane..

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:30 am

All Maloon Qasre Jaali, satanic Aamils, lunatic Jamea teachers and notorious Kutharis says:
Tamari Waat Barabar, Mali Takleef Chey, Tej wastay Kahu Chun Ke Aa Takleef Si Nikalwa Chaho Cho Tu Qarz Laee Ne Zakaat Gunagoon Moula Nee Khushi waste Ada Kari Dao. Calculation si 10,000 Rupya Bane Chey Magar Saheb Farmawey Chey ke one lakh 10,000 Apo to Ehma Hujjat ane Behs na Karo kem ke moula ghani barakat apwa chahe chey . Tamari Taqdeer badalwa chahe chey.

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:39 am

everyday in the bayaan we hear the same things..... Pay Vajebaat, Pay Sabeel, Pay Mawasaat dues, Pay Qardan Hasanah..... nothing new in that!

Oh and yes, each day some or the other bayaan diverts to the topic of "Haqiqi Kibla"...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 am

This is what happens when we have illiterate people on the authority.

questions

Unread post by questions » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:40 am

That is why we ( who won't get out of the community for social reasons) must go as little as possible to the jk, maybe just on 23 mi raat only to avoid the constant feeding of ms crap. Wait, this year it will be 'baba no pelo waras' so even 23 raat is gone ! Oh no ha way su karsoon ?!

May Allah give all bohris taufeeq and himmat to throw off our yokes of slavery.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 am

I can see the bright side of it though. I have seen many die hard abdes getting irritated by their money making schemes every now and then. The Masjid Passes, Qardan Hasana, Kadambosi and Salam, the big JIYAAFAT... I hope my friends and other abdes open up their eyes soon..

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:42 am

I heard from an Aamil who was previously in Sagwada reciting a bayaan where he said that " Apne ehwu laage che ke Maula toh Laakho and Croro Rupya maange che pan Haqiqat ma Ye apne Paak karva chahe che." I thought what is he saying. I think that Ye apne Paak nathi karta but actually SAAF kare che.

Now another instance is, we have a Jamea Student who has come here for the teachings of Quran and all its survey. One night he headed the Namaaz and after the Namaaz did the Bayaan on Qardan Hasana, where he said that Qardan Hasana aapwa ma 18 Guna Sawaab che.

Now, on the Contrary, Yesterday night the Aamil said that Qardan Hasana aapwa ma 10,000 Guna sawwaab che. Now What I felt is, why is the Bayaan of two people contradictory if they have studied from the same institution??

God Bless...

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 am

silvertongue wrote:This is what happens when we have illiterate people on the authority.
Not all of them are illiterates, some are educated even with degrees from good educational institutions, they are shrewd, cunning and manipulative. They abuse our freedom of speech, religion and have deviated us from the true path of tawheed, they do all sorts of malpractices and yet command us to be honest and truthful in life.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 am

Hey you know what, a recent whatsapp msg states that now Muffis hand has more shifa than honey which is naturally given the title of Shifa by Rasulallah swt. So now they are slowly excluding all of the things which Nabi Mohammed pbuh stated earlier. Slowly we will see it will surpass everything and all will be left is Mola Mola Mufaddal Mola...

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:42 am

I think we should start recording Bayans of this amil and B.S on cell phones and start posting on this forum. ..this vl work much better..

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:07 am

suleman wrote:I think we should start recording Bayans of this amil and B.S on cell phones and start posting on this forum. ..this vl work much better..
That is a great idea please do that . I might work on forwarding things to Dubai ministry . In Sha Allah.

Still people will not understand, bayans are never on pray,fast,be modest, love each other , do not fight during ramadan but only on Qarze hasana ! Too much of looting now after this new leader has come.
People are this mad , they think he will give barakat and this happens to them . they get a lot of wealth in duniya from the barakat of their leader but we all know the end ! We have to go to Allah.

I have a question, what about arzi? hell with it , nobody know ghyab but at times MB has said things to a person about him that are true. This is all misguidance i believe?
MB could not save himself from MS and illness. He was like a puppet in the hands of MS , displayed on a wheel chair. Yet they claim to save the entire community.
Imam Hussain shadat's was for Islam, No imam neither Prophet S.A.W has ever said that pray to me and forget Allah (Naozobillah) but these culprits do that and people nicely prostrate to them.People join their hands in front of his pictures and say mola mane shafa appi do ! Mola mara roza to tamhe qabool karwaso !

Open your eyes before it is too late.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:58 am

@ withthenameoflallah brother,
I am too a resident of Dubai, U.A.E.. I would like share this weird short bayan which happened yesterday at Taheri Markaz that is Business Bay area. This Jamea Ustaad is currently at amalat in U.A.E for Al Qouz Jamaat and he has been conducting namaaz's etc for Ramadan.
Now yesterday this guy very conveniently said that Saifee Masjid located in Deira Dubai which is lying in ruins and has to be demolished completely, the work has been delayed of this masjid due to our gunaas (sins), I WAS ROFL. i mean first of all this redevelopment was Initiated by Two faced CHOR GUNDA SON OF SURAT AAMIL KINANA, now they have collected all the rakams as units for funding the redevelopment of masjid, which was supposed to redeveloped in 1 year now its 4 years and its in very bad condition, and still they are forcing and sandwiching people inside the under construction site for namaaz by bribing the authourities.
A recent 500000 dirhams bribe was given by CHOR KINANA for water aid charity.
Khud ke logo ki madad toh karte nahee phonch jaate hain rajo ko GIFT DENE KE LIYE!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:01 am

People here serve the needs of this Country then their home country and then this CHOR DAWAT E HADIYA which has taken but not given back anything.
Poor mumineen who work here for salary are left with a THENGA that too in their PICHWARA

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:01 am

[quote="

Oh and yes, each day some or the other bayaan diverts to the topic of "Haqiqi Kibla"...[/quote]

What is Haqiqi Kibla for bohras ?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:03 am

This stooping stupid abdes fall for Silly gimmicks of Tashreef like third class shawl, lowest quality fabric pehran, lowest quality masallah for gents and ladies, gents and ladies rumal etc and stupid silly items.
and what does Dai get, Rolls Royce in Karachi wah bhai wah!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:09 am

Dawoodi Bohra Bayans = Money, Food, More Money, More Food, Haqiqi Qibla, Haqiqi Imam, Haqiqi Khuda, God on Earth... I have every right to call this shirk ey?.. I bet those who say such things or even claim, if Maula Ali would have been alive, he would have treated well with justice to all of these Termites who are eating the community every day and every hour.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:27 am

Why hell you guys are with us if you have so many problems... Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
Why do you go to masjid if you cant listen the Bayan???? stop being Munafiq !!!!! you people are just hanging in between and will be hanged on the judgement day too
@Akhtiar Wahid = you are munafiq by your name already. Why the hell your back gets burn if my Moula TUS uses Roll or any other means of transport???? and about being the masalla and shawl ...Moula Tus is not LIABLE AT ALL to give you anything in return of your WAjebaat but still its ehsaan that Moula TUS give Tashreef....

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:42 am

Why hell you guys are with us if you have so many problems... Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
Why do you go to masjid if you cant listen the Bayan???? stop being Munafiq !!!!! you people are just hanging in between and will be hanged on the judgement day too
Masjid is the House of GOD.. And no one has the right to stop anyone from going there. Besides I go to masjid for namaz not to listen stuffs about money and jiyafats and God on Earth crap.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 am

silvertongue wrote:Dawoodi Bohra Bayans = Money, Food, More Money, More Food, Haqiqi Qibla, Haqiqi Imam, Haqiqi Khuda, God on Earth... I have every right to call this shirk ey?.. I bet those who say such things or even claim, if Maula Ali would have been alive, he would have treated well with justice to all of these Termites who are eating the community every day and every hour.
Gluttony is a sin ! and these people only talk about food.SAb kuch chor k jaman jamaro .
“Nothing is worse than a person who fills his stomach. It should be enough for the son of Adam to have a few bites to satisfy his hunger. If he wishes more, it should be: One-third for his food, one-third for his liquids, and one-third for his breath.”

- Tirmidhi & Ibn Majah

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:56 am

If you see the Dubai Jamaat mails they write the whole venue of it. and specially mention about those Salam covers and Jaman.. I mean they could write a quote something from Najhul Balagha on such occasions to inspire us.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:@ withthenameoflallah brother,
I am too a resident of Dubai, U.A.E.. !
The Abu dhabi masjid is built on Loan from Dubai jammat, inspite that Abu Dhabi jammat was already giving Establishment Fund since a couple of years.

It feels bad to say bad about ammils behind whom we pray ! But then leaving the community is not an option for me currently.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:00 am

hussaimu wrote:Why hell you guys are with us if you have so many problems... Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
@Akhtiar Wahid = you are munafiq by your name already. Why the hell your back gets burn if my Moula TUS uses Roll or any other means of transport???? and about being the masalla and shawl ...Moula Tus is not LIABLE AT ALL to give you anything in return of your WAjebaat but still its ehsaan that Moula TUS give Tashreef....
@Hussaimu
by the way you spoke you proved that your no less than a normal dimwit bohra, who has just praise and blind faith for his Claimant who is not even proved Dai according to court.
Ok Hussaimu lets burn you up now!
My name means chosen one and it is plain simple arabic, but your dumb brain processed it as a munafiq name!
Why is moula not liable, he is liable, he has to work for us for his community we are not paying him to roam around the world in Limo, fast jets and shit. we want him to make schools, hospitals and orphange etc for Mumineen community and help them from their suffering, just like how previous duats and Imams did to help people and serve them, if POPE can kiss someones feet why cant Moula do it out of Love for his followers.
And who are you to decided and judge about what will happen to me on JUDGEMENT DAY! ARE U AL_BAGHDADIS CRACKHEAD BROTHER FROM ISIS WHO HAS DECLARED HIMSELF AS A CALIPH OF ALL MUSLIMS!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:14 am

Dudes stop huffing and puffing here. Check out Taher bhaisaheb's bayans on the Fatemi Dawat website. I suggest pray at home and listen to his bayans after. Your Ramadan will be a lot more meaningful. My Masjid visit last night made me want to throw up, not just from the food I ate there. I will do my Ibadat differently tonight!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:14 am

Woow.. Akhtiar Wahid, WiththenameofAllah good to hear that have some liberal open minded supporters in Dubai.. I bet there are many more.

onlyprivate

Unread post by onlyprivate » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:51 am

yesterday our mulla saab etc. told in bayaan that land of karbala is more in status than land of Kaaba according to Allah (swt)!!!!!!!. they are informing us so many fairy tales about Imam husain and Prophet (saw) which Imam husain and Prophet (saw) themselves would have not known !!!!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:05 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:Dudes stop huffing and puffing here. Check out Taher bhaisaheb's bayans on the Fatemi Dawat website. I suggest pray at home and listen to his bayans after. Your Ramadan will be a lot more meaningful. My Masjid visit last night made me want to throw up, not just from the food I ate there. I will do my Ibadat differently tonight!
When they will get power, they might become same.Power and money will only lead to corruption on earth.This is an excellent decision. there all other mosques"House of Allah" open for you. where you can worship Allah in peace.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:12 am

@ silvertongue ... Masjid is GOD place but you know that its Bohra Masjid you avoid going there if you are a Munafiq...
@ WiththenameofAllah ...first read and try understading Quran then go back to Adam AS
@ Akhtiar Wahid .... "by the way you spoke you proved that your no less than a normal dimwit bohra, who has just praise and blind faith for his Claimant who is not even proved Dai according to court."... I am proud to be a Dawoodi Bohra ok... am not like you a piece of hell.. Blind Faith is a part of Faith when you enter into a religion ok.... when you accept any nationality you have to obey the law of the country regardless you like them or not...Who the hell is the court to decide about the DAI?? these things have always been handled by GOD and IMAM. Your name hasnt been given by Moula TUS ... it must have been chosen by your parents who might have the same sort of thinking and iman like you. Moula TUS has made many schools hospitals and other things so keep you crap with you. Why should we follow what POPE does you IDIOT!!!! if you like POPE then be a christian .... and I am not the one to decide where you gonna land up on the judgement day... but I can certainly say that hell is your final destination ... your thinking and iman is same like yazeed and his followers ,,who were used to portrait that ther were muslim but actioned like a kafir and had adawat for Ahlul Bait

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:16 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:Dudes stop huffing and puffing here. Check out Taher bhaisaheb's bayans on the Fatemi Dawat website. I suggest pray at home and listen to his bayans after. Your Ramadan will be a lot more meaningful. My Masjid visit last night made me want to throw up, not just from the food I ate there. I will do my Ibadat differently tonight!
When they will get power, they might become same.Power and money will only lead to corruption on earth.This is an excellent decision. there all other mosques"House of Allah" open for you. where you can worship Allah in peace.
Brother no point in being paranoid about what_might_happen when what is in the present is good and true. I wouldn't want to let paranoia keep me from something that enriches my life right now. The bayan on doa is superlative!
Last edited by think_for_yourself on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.