Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:17 am

At Kuwait Central Markaz (Ardiya) we have a visitor amil from India. Every now and then he throws a laanat on SKQ and his sons ( calls them “pillaao” = pups) during the bayaans, it is really depressing to hear him abuse Standing at the Qiblaa.
Interestingly, yesterday he was narrating the Incidents of karbala, he said After the Shahaadat, the dead body of Imam Hussain lay in the in the jungle, his dead body was watched over by a Tiger/Lion ( Sher).
They keep adding some innovative tid-bits into karabala event, a shameful mockery and abuse of Imam hussain and sacrifices of shohdaas at karbala.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

What the hell is wrong in bayaan ???? @humanbeing

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 am

hussaimu wrote:@ silvertongue ... Masjid is GOD place but you know that its Bohra Masjid you avoid going there if you are a Munafiq...
@ WiththenameofAllah ...first read and try understading Quran then go back to Adam AS
@ Akhtiar Wahid .... "by the way you spoke you proved that your no less than a normal dimwit bohra, who has just praise and blind faith for his Claimant who is not even proved Dai according to court."... I am proud to be a Dawoodi Bohra ok... am not like you a piece of hell.. Blind Faith is a part of Faith when you enter into a religion ok.... when you accept any nationality you have to obey the law of the country regardless you like them or not...Who the hell is the court to decide about the DAI?? these things have always been handled by GOD and IMAM. Your name hasnt been given by Moula TUS ... it must have been chosen by your parents who might have the same sort of thinking and iman like you. Moula TUS has made many schools hospitals and other things so keep you crap with you. Why should we follow what POPE does you IDIOT!!!! if you like POPE then be a christian .... and I am not the one to decide where you gonna land up on the judgement day... but I can certainly say that hell is your final destination ... your thinking and iman is same like yazeed and his followers ,,who were used to portrait that ther were muslim but actioned like a kafir and had adawat for Ahlul Bait
Not sure I am any judge of any other person's final destination, but what I can say with certainty is that you are in hell In-this-world. The hatred welling inside you is burning you up. Chill brother/sister.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:38 am

Anyone would feel burns if he/she is a true Bohra when reading your comments..
Either you people come into the Misaq and be a bohra or leave us and join another religion. right now you people are MUNAFIQ.. which means are show that you are a Bohra but inside you are not...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:45 am

Masjid is GOD place but you know that its Bohra Masjid you avoid going there if you are a Munafiq...
Then you would be glad to know that I am a Dawoodi Bohra by birth and will remain till death. My Allegiance is to the Imam and the heir of Ali a.s and Fatima a.s. not to some greedy old man who claims to be the Maalik of everything. The problem is with this man who claims to be the Dai but in no way acts as one. Take examples from the lives of the previous Dais and learn from their sacrifices instead of making schemes how to grab money from poor and emotionally fool people.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:48 am

Either you people come into the Misaq and be a bohra or leave us and join another religion
First of all STOP thinking that BORHA is a religion. FOR GOD SAKE, this is what happens when people dont get education about Islam man.. And this is now a new method what you leader has taught you ey. Instead of improving yourselves you ask us to leave. Mashallah.. :P :P

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:48 am

hussaimu wrote:What the hell is wrong in bayaan ???? @humanbeing
Even 1400 years ago, Karbala was still a desert. No jungles, no lions. We have always heard how Aqa Hussain's jism mubaraka lay on "tapti reti." Why bother doing a bayan if you are going to change facts that have been recounted a million times. If you are going to not hesitate changing this fact, what other fact might you not change on a whim! You are burning because of your own ignorance brother, not the nature of our comments.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:52 am

suleman wrote:I think we should start recording Bayans of this amil and B.S on cell phones and start posting on this forum. ..this vl work much better..
Good idea, please do it, I would really be interested to listen to these nonsensical humorous bayans which most of the time ends on money.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:56 am

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:08 am

hussaimu wrote:Why hell you guys are with us if you have so many problems... Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
Why do you go to masjid if you cant listen the Bayan???? stop being Munafiq !!!!! you people are just hanging in between and will be hanged on the judgement day too
@Akhtiar Wahid = you are munafiq by your name already. Why the hell your back gets burn if my Moula TUS uses Roll or any other means of transport???? and about being the masalla and shawl ...Moula Tus is not LIABLE AT ALL to give you anything in return of your WAjebaat but still its ehsaan that Moula TUS give Tashreef....
You idiot... Your fraud muffy is fooling all the mumineen by giving some low class shit stuff as tashreef to the idiots like you who take it... Actually, the idea is that they dont call the lumpsum money collected as "zakaat" (which is actually to be collected and paid by the mumineens as per sharia) and name it as wajebaat (which includes various illegal taxes and bheek in the name of salaam for muffy and his cohorts) and in return give tashreef which technically reflects as a transaction and allows the kothari parasites to use this so called wajebaat as per their whims and fancy... which is clearly evident in the way muffy is on a buying spree for real estate in various countries these days... These bunch of rascal all all fit and will surely be in finnar-e-jahannum... Allah ta'ala is watching them....!!!

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 am

@silvertongue : as soon as you are suspicious about the zaman's Imam/Dai you are out of Misaq understand !!! by birth bohra !!!
you yourself saying about improving you ...so you agree that you are a spoiled shit....
@ UnhappyBohra : you would never be happy and dont call yourself bohra .. as you are not one.. facts are facts and they will be repeated until the end of this universe... if you have any problem then dont come to masjid and dont listen to them... go to the masjid of abu baker and umar where people like you meet and greet !!!!!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:13 am

hussaimu wrote:@silvertongue : as soon as you are suspicious about the zaman's Imam/Dai you are out of Misaq understand !!! by birth bohra !!!
you yourself saying about improving you ...so you agree that you are a spoiled shit....
@ UnhappyBohra : you would never be happy and dont call yourself bohra .. as you are not one.. facts are facts and they will be repeated until the end of this universe... if you have any problem then dont come to masjid and dont listen to them... go to the masjid of abu baker and umar where people like you meet and greet !!!!!
Convince my wife whom I love dearly and I will be outta there with my two kids before you can say moron!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:18 am

"hussaimu".. Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
Why do you go to masjid if you cant listen the Bayan???? stop being Munafiq !!!!! you people are just hanging in between and will be hanged on the judgement day too
@Akhtiar Wahid = you are munafiq by your name already. Why the hell your back gets burn if my Moula TUS uses Roll or any other means of transport???? and about being the masalla and shawl ...Moula Tus is not LIABLE AT ALL to give you anything in return of your WAjebaat but still its ehsaan that Moula TUS give Tashreef....
Surat Al-Baqarah
2:149

So from wherever you go out [for prayer, O Muhammad] turn your face toward al- Masjid al-Haram, and indeed, it is the truth from your Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what you do.

Surat Al-'Anfāl

8:34

But why should Allah not punish them while they obstruct [people] from al-Masjid al- Haram and they were not [fit to be] its guardians? Its [true] guardians are not but the righteous, but most of them do not know.

When you stop calling you centres masjid we will stop attending ...and when we comment we are doing what the Quran has permitted us . Especially when your dai has stopped his role of performing the true dawat

Who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah, does righteous deeds and says indeed I am among the Muslims.

—Quran , Sura 41 (Fussilat), ayah 33[6]
You are the best nation raised up for humankind. You enjoin righteousness, forbid corruption and you believe in Allah.

—Quran , Sura 3 (Al-Imran), ayah 110[7]
Let there arise among you a group inviting to all that is good, enjoining righteousness and forbidding evil. Those are the successful ones.

—Quran , Sura 3 (Al-Imran), ayah 104[8]
Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good preaching.

—Quran , Sura 16 (An-Nahl), ayah 125[9]

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:20 am

You and QURAN !!!!!!!!
Are people are same as the followers of Abu Bakr and Umar...who dont know about Quran and just make their own meanings and Tafseer.
Why should we stop calling them Masjid??? They are Masajid buillt with Raza Mubarak ..
If you have guts you mother f***** why dont you come in your real face into our masjid???
As I said you are not forced to be a Mumin ... get lost where ever you want to go.. we dont care ...but dont abuse us or our Moula TUS .
You dont have any right to say anything about our religion Masjid and DAi .. if you believe its your wish but just dont abuse ....

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Are you sure your fast is still valid after using the language you have used above?

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 pm

hussaimu wrote:You and QURAN !!!!!!!!
Are people are same as the followers of Abu Bakr and Umar...who dont know about Quran and just make their own meanings and Tafseer.
Why should we stop calling them Masjid??? They are Masajid buillt with Raza Mubarak ..
If you have guts you mother f***** why dont you come in your real face into our masjid???
As I said you are not forced to be a Mumin ... get lost where ever you want to go.. we dont care ...but dont abuse us or our Moula TUS .
You dont have any right to say anything about our religion Masjid and DAi .. if you believe its your wish but just dont abuse ....
Dear hussaimu,

Please tell me if you beleive in what mola says that he will take us to jannat apna gunaho nu bhar uthavi lese, imam hussain he says apna gunaho na waaste shahadat qubook kidi, apna gunaho na maghferat waste.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:09 pm

hussaimu wrote:@ silvertongue ... Masjid is GOD place but you know that its Bohra Masjid you avoid going there if you are a Munafiq...
@ WiththenameofAllah ...first read and try understading Quran then go back to Adam AS
@ Akhtiar Wahid .... "by the way you spoke you proved that your no less than a normal dimwit bohra, who has just praise and blind faith for his Claimant who is not even proved Dai according to court."... I am proud to be a Dawoodi Bohra ok... am not like you a piece of hell.. Blind Faith is a part of Faith when you enter into a religion ok.... when you accept any nationality you have to obey the law of the country regardless you like them or not...Who the hell is the court to decide about the DAI?? these things have always been handled by GOD and IMAM. Your name hasnt been given by Moula TUS ... it must have been chosen by your parents who might have the same sort of thinking and iman like you. Moula TUS has made many schools hospitals and other things so keep you crap with you. Why should we follow what POPE does you IDIOT!!!! if you like POPE then be a christian .... and I am not the one to decide where you gonna land up on the judgement day... but I can certainly say that hell is your final destination ... your thinking and iman is same like yazeed and his followers ,,who were used to portrait that ther were muslim but actioned like a kafir and had adawat for Ahlul Bait
I read and understand Quran both and Quran has many examples related to ppl who follow human beings and Quran clearly states the result of such ppl.

I am a sister and when you reply to my message ensure you do that with due respect. When your leader comes why you forget namaz ? You delay namaz that is 2nd pillar of islam and u finish it in 5 mins.instead of sunnah btw these two quickly done prayers you do namaz of ur dai ... Sunnah left aside ?

And i do not need ur centres to pray ! I only go once or twice because of my family . Otherwise i know well what true religion is ! Allah is sufficient for me .

Your bohra deen does not even teach you to respect ur brothers and sisters in islam , whoever says kalma is your brother and sister in islam. But who would teach you that !

Open your eyes brother before its too late . No earthly mola is coming and saving you . Only Allah will.
Last edited by WiththenameofAllah on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

hussaimu wrote:Why hell you guys are with us if you have so many problems... Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
1. Right to religion.
2. A masjid is a masjid period. If its a bohra masjid then sure there has to be a bohra Allah too. Then stop going to Mecca because its not a bohra masjid. If you can't allow muslims into your masjid then stop going to there's.
3. You sir are beyond brainwashed. Its ok if you call out other people munafiq, but you and your masters are MUSHRIKS. They changed the namaz, the quran, the islam, the main core of faith and humanity.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:46 pm

hussaimu wrote:You and QURAN !!!!!!!!
If you have guts you mother xxxxx why dont you come in your real face into our masjid???

Excuse me I had to delete your foul language

[4:148] GOD does not like the utterance of bad language, unless one is treated with gross injustice. GOD is Hearer, Knower.

[31:18-19] "You shall not treat the people with arrogance, nor shall you roam the earth proudly. GOD does not like the arrogant showoffs. "Walk humbly and lower your voice - the ugliest voice is the donkey's voice."
[ 73:10] And remain steadfast in the face of their utterances, and disregard them in a nice manner.

[14:24-25] Do you not see that GOD has cited the example of the good word as a good tree whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches are high in the sky? It produces its crop every season, as designed by its Lord. GOD thus cites the examples for the people, that they may take heed.

[14:26] And the example of the bad word is that of a bad tree chopped at the soil level; it has no roots to keep it standing.

[41:34] Not equal is the good response and the bad response. You shall resort to the nicest possible response. Thus, the one who used to be your enemy, may become your best friend.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:19 pm

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:59 am

Kale to bayan ma amara yaha had j kari lidhi jhut bolvani
Topic hato Vajebat ( money )
Kehvu hatu k paisa aapo jitna aapso itni jyada barqat thase , pachi keh che kitnak mouze par jaiye to dekhiye che ke momin ne kehvu j nai padtu aavi ne direct j kahe saab double kari do
Pachi itna jussa ma aavi ne kehva laga me khud pehla 4000 – 5000 rs adaa karto tho lekin moula si farman aayu ke aap 1,10,000 adaa karo . jara bhi sochu na bas moula nu farman htu khushi khushi adaa kari lidha ehna bad itni barkat thai ke ehna bad bhi har saal jyada si jyada adaa karu chhu

Koi mne ye samjao bhai k ek moullim je bachha ne padhava nu kam karta hoi ane 4000 adaa karta hoi ehna pas 1,10,000 aaya kaha si adaa karva na liye ane ehna bad bhi har saal ????
Had thai che fekvani ni …
Masjid ma itnu khuele aam jhut ………………………..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 am

ITs just a start of the Muffat daal Empire...

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:36 am

Again same message to you all...get away from us if you dont belive in our teachings... you dont have any right to say things against us they way you people feel bad when I say things against you... Munafiq means when you pretend to be with us but from inside you are against us ... just like abu bakar ... you people are behaving like abu bakar ... Wither be with us or leave us and choose another religion or sect or what ever.. dont say things against our community you people have no right... If you have gut and feel yourself brave and self repested then come and meet me ... its an open challenge to you all cowards who pretend to be bohra... I live in london ... come and meet me if you have anyone living in london......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you stop abusing our community and i will do the same ... the way i dont have any right to say things to you same applies to you .... Be with Us leave us or be YAZID but not ABUBAKR UMAR AND USMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 am

silvertongue wrote:
Why hell you guys are with us if you have so many problems... Be a Mumin or Be a somethin else!!!!!
Masjid is the House of GOD.. And no one has the right to stop anyone from going there. Besides I go to masjid for namaz not to listen stuffs about money and jiyafats and God on Earth crap.
Then I suggest you pray namaz and leave. Why do you stay for the bayans? Why do you even pray behind such people you consider evil, manipulative and money hungry infidels :?: :roll:

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 am

they will Invictius ,,, they will stay in masjid to listen to that and bark on this forum and among other pillas like themselve as they are born to do adawat and being MUNAFIQ....I am surprised ABU BAKAR has his sons alive still

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:30 am

trvoice wrote:
1. Right to religion.
2. A masjid is a masjid period. If its a bohra masjid then sure there has to be a bohra Allah too. Then stop going to Mecca because its not a bohra masjid. If you can't allow muslims into your masjid then stop going to there's.
3. You sir are beyond brainwashed. Its ok if you call out other people munafiq, but you and your masters are MUSHRIKS. They changed the namaz, the quran, the islam, the main core of faith and humanity.
In response to point 2. - Actually no. Bohra masjids are registered under a trust, unlike other masjids which are registered under the Muslim Wakf Board (In India). Everyone has the same Allah and the same Rasool. Beyond that, nothing is the same. Baitullah is not "their" masjid as you claim. Every single Muslim is entitled to that since everyone believes in the legitimacy of Baitullah since everyone believes in Rasoolullah SAW. Bohras consider other Muslim masjids illegitimate for prayer the same way other muslims consider our masjids illegitimate for prayer.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:27 am

. Bohras consider other Muslim masjids illegitimate for prayer the same way other muslims consider our masjids illegitimate for prayer.
Glad you admitted that other MUSLIMS which makes more than 99% of the Muslim Ummah consider your masjids illegitimate for prayer. BTW
when you go to Najaf and Karbala do you pray in your Masjids or you pray in the same Masjid where the rest of Muslim pray (Imam Hussain's Roza) since those Masaajids are not made with the RAZA of your DAI and not been WAKAFED to Dawat e Hadiyah so that Masjid is also illegitimate and all your Namaz and Duas are wasted so sad.....
The only reason I am bringing Karbala because you said everything is same upto Rasulullaha and nothing is same after that....

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 am

abe gadha.... Dawat came to Dai after 21st Imam ... there were Imam at the time of Imam Hussain AS and on that time as well munafiqeen like you were not expected although they use to come without any shame like you.
In our masajid people from other muslim sect do come for prayers and they are never stopped or asked to leave ... only people are not allowed like you who are hypocrates MUNAFIQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.......samjho

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:42 am

In our masajid people from other muslim sect do come for prayers and they are never stopped or asked to leave ... only people are not allowed like you who are hypocrates MUNAFIQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.......samjho
hussaimu
So when SKQ's sons came to do Ziyarat in a holy place, why did you abuse him, they only came there to do Ziyarat and do some Fateha on their Grand father's grave. If you donot consider them anything but they are Muslims and better Muslims then you ever can be?
On the other note, you asked Zinger about not having enough knowledge why do not you learn about the meaning of Munafiq, before you uttered it here in every sentence. let me tell you if you do not
A MUNAFIQ IS ONE WHO TALKS ABOUT BELIEF IN ALLAHA BUT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN HIM NOT ABOUT THE DAI kapish...