One Mad Man Proclaimed himself as Caliph

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
tasneempati

One Mad Man Proclaimed himself as Caliph

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:43 am

It is another shameful day for our religion Islam. One mad person with lot of innocent blood on his hand is claiming himself to be Caliph of Islam. Few foolish and fitnati people on this forum are trying to project him as champion of Islam.
These shaitans and many similar to him in past has only brought pain, agony and shame to this greatest religion on earth.
Had those napaks did not hijacked Islam for power, it would have been most successful, peaceful ,prosperous and flourishing religion.
Moula Ali & his children sacrificed themselves to save Islam that time and their followers will do it same now.

anajmi

Re: One Mad Man Proclaimed himself as Caliph

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 am

No different than another mad man proclaiming himself to be the God on earth. Declaring yourself caliph is a much smaller sin than declaring yourself God on earth.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Anajmi I personally feel that having the blood of innocent people on one's hands is a far far greater sin than declaring yourself god on earth. This caliph is a murderer ....... Plain and simple. If you take religion and god out of the picture you will see that this a far bigger atrocity which CANNOT even be compared to the antics that the bohra clergy get upto. Your above flippant comment smacks of indifference to the plight of people in Iraq. I am a married to a sunni and my husband and I are both saddened by how this madman has hijacked this religion and is openly propagating sectarianism and worst of all resorting to the murder of Shias and Kurds. And really there was no need to bring the bohra clergy into this discussion.
Last edited by Spectator on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:26 pm

People in Iraq have been dying for decades. America killed hundreds of thousands to bring democracy and this guy has killed a few more to bring caliphate. Tomorrow America will be ready to bring democracy again to Iraq and more will die.

I worry about the nearer problem and that is the guy who has declared himself a God on earth and has cunningly enslaved a community for decades.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Again another flippant comment. Please see my edited post above. Yes lots of people have died in Iraq but this is altogether different. Why worry about the god on earth leader of a community that numbers just a million - a community that you are not part of now - when there thousands dying in Iraq at the hands of this madman. Get your priorities right. Do you condone what is happening in Iraq?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:01 pm

let me know when you are ready to leave for Iraq to fight for the Iraqis. I will be there at the airport to see you off.

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Its not only about what somebody is declaring himself to be.Its also to be taken into account who that somebody is.Declaring oneself 'God on Earth' is no doubt a great sin,however this act of bloodshed, is as big as that, if not greater.Every true believer is condemning this barbaric act. It is a bit disheartening to see the indifferent attitude of some people.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Anajmi cowardly comment. No decent reply to my question. I can see how you irk quite a few people on this forum be it orthodox bohras, progressives and other people. I thought people were picking on you but now I see that you bring this on yourself with your foolish comments. One does not need fight physically for the injustices against humanity but one can sympathise. End of discussion from part.
Last edited by Spectator on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you ummulbani bahen. You echoed my sentiments. Yes the act of murder is a far greater wrong.

Hasan

Unread post by Hasan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:15 pm

The jihadist insurgent group ISIS, or as it now prefers to be called, the Islamic State, appears well on the road to achieving its stated goal: the restoration of the caliphate. The concept, which refers to an Islamic state presided over by a leader with both political and religious authority, dates from the various Muslim empires that followed the time of the Prophet Muhammad. From the seventh century onward, the caliph was, literally, his “successor.”

The problem with this new caliphate, which, an ISIS spokesman claimed on Sunday, had been established under Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, an Islamist militant leader since the early days of the American occupation of Iraq, is that it is ahistorical, to say the least.

The Abbasid caliphate, for example, which ruled from 750 to 1258, was an impressively dynamic and diverse empire. Centered in Baghdad, just down the road from where ISIS is occupying large areas of Iraq, the Abbasid caliphate was centuries ahead of Mr. Baghdadi’s backward-looking cohorts. Abbasid society during its heyday thrived on multiculturalism, science, innovation, learning and culture — in sharp contrast to ISIS’ violent puritanism. The irreverent court poet of the legendary Caliph Harun al-Rashid (circa 763-809), Abu Nuwas, not only penned odes to wine, but also wrote erotic gay verse that would make a modern imam blush.

Centered on the Bayt al-Hikma, Baghdad’s “House of Wisdom,” the Abbasid caliphate produced notable advances in the sciences and mathematics. The modern scientific method itself was invented in Baghdad by Ibn al-Haytham, who has been called “the first true scientist.”

With such a proliferation of intellectuals, Islam itself did not escape skeptical scrutiny. The rationalist Syrian scholar Abu’l Ala Al-Ma’arri was an 11th-century precursor of Richard Dawkins in his scathing assessments of religion. “Do not suppose the statements of the prophets to be true,” he thundered. “The sacred books are only such a set of idle tales as any age could have and indeed did actually produce.”

It is this tolerance of free thought, not to mention the supposed decadence of the caliph’s court, that causes Islamist radicals to hark back to an earlier era, that of Muhammad and his first “successors.” But even these early Rashidun (“rightly guided”) caliphs bear little resemblance to jihadist mythology. Muhammad, the most “rightly guided” of all, composed a strikingly secular document in the Constitution of Medina. It stipulated that Muslims, Jews, Christians and even pagans had equal political and cultural rights — a far cry from ISIS’ punitive attitude toward even fellow Sunnis who do not practice its brand of Islam, let alone Shiites, Christians or other minorities.

How did this ideological fallacy of the Islamist caliphate come about?

In the late 19th century, Arab nationalists were great admirers of Western societies and urged fellow Muslims, in the words of the Egyptian reformer Rifa’a al-Tahtawi, to “understand what the modern world is.” Many not only admired Europe and America but also believed Western pledges to back their independence from the Ottoman Empire.

The first reality check came when Britain and France carved up the Middle East following World War I. Disappointed by the old powers, Arab intellectuals still held out hope that the United States, which had not yet entered Middle Eastern politics in earnest, would live up to its image as a liberator.

But after World War II, America filled the void left by France and Britain by emulating its imperial predecessors. It avoided direct rule but propped up a string of unpopular autocrats. This resulted in an abiding distrust of Western democratic rhetoric.

Then there was the domestic factor. The failure of revolutionary pan-Arabism to deliver its utopian vision of renaissance, unity and freedom led to a disillusionment with secular politics. At the same time, the corruption and subservience to the West of the conservative, oil-rich monarchs turned many Arabs against the traditional deferential model of Islam.
Out of this multilayered failure, which often included the brutal suppression of both secular oppositionists and moderate Islamists, emerged a nihilistic fundamentalism, which claimed that contemporary Arab society had returned to the pre-Islamic “Jahiliyyah” (an “age of ignorance”). The only way to correct this was to declare jihad not only against foreign “unbelievers,” but also against Arab society itself in order to create a pure Islamic state — one that has only ever existed in the imaginations of modern Islamic extremists. These Islamists misdiagnose the weakness and underdevelopment of contemporary Arab society as stemming from its deviation from “pure” Islamic morality, as if the proper length of a beard and praying five times a day were a substitute for science and education, or could counterbalance global inequalities.

The wholesale destruction of Iraq’s political, social and economic infrastructure triggered by the American-led invasion created a power vacuum for these “takfiri” groups — first Al Qaeda and then the more radical ISIS — to fill. Despite the latter’s recent battlefield success, however, there is little support for the jihadists or appetite for their harsh strictures among the local populations, a fact reflected by the 500,000 terrified citizens who fled Mosul.

Even in the more moderate model espoused by the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist dream of transnational theocratic rule appeals to a dwindling number of Arabs. Only last week, Moroccan women showed their contempt for the conservative prime minister, Abdelilah Benkirane, by converging on Parliament armed with frying pans after he’d argued that women should stay in the home.

Rather than a caliphate presided over by arbitrarily appointed caliphs, subjected to a rigid interpretation of Shariah law, millions of Arabs strive simply for peace, stability, dignity, prosperity and democracy. Three turbulent years after the Arab revolutions, people still entertain the modest dream of one day having their fair share of “bread, freedom, social justice,” as the Tahrir Square slogan put it.

Khaled Diab is an Egyptian-Belgian journalist based in Jerusalem.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:32 pm

spectator,

So can I assume that you are only going to be a spectator from far condemning on anonymous boards but not actually doing anything for the Iraqi people? I thought as much!!

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Bro Hasan, Would you please post the link to the article in your post above. Thanks.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Anajmi, I do to need a lecture from you of all people. You still have not answered my question. Do you condone what is happening in Iraq? This is not a discussion about bohra leadership etc. I gather I am still not going to get a response to my question based on your previous spineless replies. I sympathise with the people of Iraq (and the people of other countries ravaged by war despite the religious affiliations of the perpetrators). The only thing I can do is pray for those people and hope that all this ends soon without more loss of life. Yes, I am only a spectator from afar condemning on an anonymous forum but at least I am not indifferent to their suffering which you appear to be. I am also assuming that you are just not condemning the bohra clergy on an anonymous forum and you are out in the open with your weapons in hand going to bash the deviant aamilsaheb of your town/city for his misdemeanors against the local bohra populace. You are very concerned about the leader who has enslaved bohras. Hope you're taking some out in the open action instead of being a spectator from afar. Thought I would ask since you're expecting me not to just condemn on anonymous forums but to take some action. I'm expecting that you're doing the same with the bohra clergy and bohras whom you love to have an awful moan about. Like I said, I do not not wish to have any further discussion with you. I am sure you will come back back with a retort as you like to have the last word but rest assured that you will not get a reply to your insults from me henceforth. Ramadhan Mubrak to you and please let us not get into quarrel and counter-quarrel during this month.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

The Caliphate Fantasy

The jihadist insurgent group ISIS, or as it now prefers to be called, the Islamic State, appears well on the road to achieving its stated goal: the restoration of the caliphate. The concept, which refers to an Islamic state presided over by a leader with both political and religious authority, dates from the various Muslim empires that followed the time of the Prophet Muhammad. From the seventh century onward, the caliph was, literally, his “successor.”

The problem with this new caliphate, which, an ISIS spokesman claimed on Sunday, had been established under Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, an Islamist militant leader since the early days of the American occupation of Iraq, is that it is ahistorical, to say the least.

The Abbasid caliphate, for example, which ruled from 750 to 1258, was an impressively dynamic and diverse empire. Centered in Baghdad, just down the road from where ISIS is occupying large areas of Iraq, the Abbasid caliphate was centuries ahead of Mr. Baghdadi’s backward-looking cohorts. Abbasid society during its heyday thrived on multiculturalism, science, innovation, learning and culture — in sharp contrast to ISIS’ violent puritanism. The irreverent court poet of the legendary Caliph Harun al-Rashid (circa 763-809), Abu Nuwas, not only penned odes to wine, but also wrote erotic gay verse that would make a modern imam blush.

Centered on the Bayt al-Hikma, Baghdad’s “House of Wisdom,” the Abbasid caliphate produced notable advances in the sciences and mathematics. The modern scientific method itself was invented in Baghdad by Ibn al-Haytham, who has been called “the first true scientist.”

With such a proliferation of intellectuals, Islam itself did not escape skeptical scrutiny. The rationalist Syrian scholar Abu’l Ala Al-Ma’arri was an 11th-century precursor of Richard Dawkins in his scathing assessments of religion. “Do not suppose the statements of the prophets to be true,” he thundered. “The sacred books are only such a set of idle tales as any age could have and indeed did actually produce.”

It is this tolerance of free thought, not to mention the supposed decadence of the caliph’s court, that causes Islamist radicals to hark back to an earlier era, that of Muhammad and his first “successors.” But even these early Rashidun (“rightly guided”) caliphs bear little resemblance to jihadist mythology. Muhammad, the most “rightly guided” of all, composed a strikingly secular document in the Constitution of Medina. It stipulated that Muslims, Jews, Christians and even pagans had equal political and cultural rights — a far cry from ISIS’ punitive attitude toward even fellow Sunnis who do not practice its brand of Islam, let alone Shiites, Christians or other minorities.

How did this ideological fallacy of the Islamist caliphate come about?

Read More :-

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/03/opini ... ef=opinion

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Jamaat Islami rejects declaration of ‘Islamic Caliphate’ in Iraq

Jamaat-e-Islami Hind has rejected the declaration of ‘Islamic Caliphate’ in Iraq and Syria by the resistance group ISIS saying it has no basis in Islam. Addressing a ‘daawat-e-iftar’ on Saturday at the Jamaat Headquarters here, Ameer (president), Maulana Syed Jalaluddin Umari said the announcement of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, under the name “caliph Ibrahim” as Caliph has nothing to with Islam. “We totally reject it and cannot support it because whatever is happening in Iraq is not to be related with Islam. He said Iraq is witnessing internal turmoil and for this present Maliki government is solely responsible. He said Islam has set some certain principles for selecting a Caliph and the declaration of a so-called Islamic caliphate by extremists triggering insurgency in Syria and Iraq violates shariah law.

Earlier, Egyptian Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who is based in Qatar, has also declared Al –Baghdadi’s caliphate as ‘void under Sharia’.

Ameer Jamaat also criticized those Indian Muslim groups which have been trying to send Muslim youths to Iraq for fighting along with Iraqi forces. He said it is not a prudent and practical step as well as against the laws of land. He rubbished the idea of sending youths to Iraq against the trained fighters.

On the safe return of Indian nurses to India, Maulana Jalaludduin Umari said it smashed the propaganda that nurses were made ‘sexual objects’ by the ISIS fighters. “Nurses themselves told the media that they were not kidnapped and they treated us like sisters”. He said the government should also focus on bringing back remaining workers from Iraq.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/jamaat-isla ... e-in-iraq/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:57 pm

ISIS are not terrorists, say rescued nurses on returning from Iraq

Trivandrum: Giving a different picture about the so called dreaded ISIS terrorists the Indian nurses the who returned after a miraculous escape from strife-affected Iraq say that the ISIS are not terrorists.

Suni Mol Chacko from Kannur, who was among the 46 Kerala nurses, told the media, “They cannot be called terrorists. They are part of the local government”.

Harbouring such feelings is Sandra Sebastian of Kottayam district. ”They told us that you are all our our sisters. You would not be harmed. But we did not believe them”, Sandra said, adding, some armed doctors also travelled with them during the seven hours journey from from Tikrit to Mosul. They left the hospital at 12 pm in four buses and reached Mosul by 7 pm.

An another nurse Neenu Jose said that they were given proper foods on time and were treated well by the armed men belonging to ISIS.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/isis-are-no ... from-iraq/

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:24 am

There are reports in international media that GOVT. OF INDIA PAID HUGE SUM FOR SECURING RELEASE OF THESE NURSES FROM THOSE TERRORISTS THROUGH TURKISH CONTACTS.
ghulam muhammed wrote:ISIS are not terrorists, say rescued nurses on returning from Iraq

Trivandrum: Giving a different picture about the so called dreaded ISIS terrorists the Indian nurses the who returned after a miraculous escape from strife-affected Iraq say that the ISIS are not terrorists.

Suni Mol Chacko from Kannur, who was among the 46 Kerala nurses, told the media, “They cannot be called terrorists. They are part of the local government”.

Harbouring such feelings is Sandra Sebastian of Kottayam district. ”They told us that you are all our our sisters. You would not be harmed. But we did not believe them”, Sandra said, adding, some armed doctors also travelled with them during the seven hours journey from from Tikrit to Mosul. They left the hospital at 12 pm in four buses and reached Mosul by 7 pm.

An another nurse Neenu Jose said that they were given proper foods on time and were treated well by the armed men belonging to ISIS.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/isis-are-no ... from-iraq/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:49 am

tasneempati wrote:There are reports in international media that GOVT. OF INDIA PAID HUGE SUM FOR SECURING RELEASE OF THESE NURSES FROM THOSE TERRORISTS THROUGH TURKISH CONTACTS.
Your contentions may be true as it is very difficult to totally rely on the media which is controlled 90% by Jews who have been hatching various conspiracies against Islam since last hundreds of years. It is better that we use our God given intellect rather then blindly believe anything that's dished out to us.

HirsuteGenuflector

Unread post by HirsuteGenuflector » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 pm

An interesting view from 100 years ago- the Seven Pillars of Islam by T.E. Lawrence

This faith of the desert was impossible in the towns. It was at once too strange, too simple,
too impalpable for exportand common use. The idea, the ground-belief of all Semitic creeds
was waiting there, but it had to be diluted to be made comprehensible to us. The scream of a
bat was too shrill for many ears: the desert spirit escaped through our coarser texture. The
prophets returned from the desert with their glimpse of God, and throughtheir stained
medium (as through a dark glass) showed something of the majesty and brilliance whose full
vision would blind, deafen, silence us, serve us as it had served the Beduin, setting him
uncouth, a man apart.
The disciples, in the endeavour to strip themselves and their neighbours of all things
according to the Master'sword, stumbled over human weaknesses and failed. To live, the
villager or townsman must fill himself each daywith the pleasures of acquisition and
accumulation, and by rebound off circumstance become the grossest and most material of
men. The shining contempt of life which led others into the barest asceticism drove him to
despair. He squandered himself heedlessly, as a spendthrift: ran through hisinheritance of
flesh in hasty longing for the end. The Jew in the Metropole at Brighton, the miser, the
worshipper of Adonis, the lecher in the stews of Damascus were alike signsof the Semitic
capacity for enjoyment, and expressions of the same nerve which gave us at the other pole
the self-denial of the Essenes, or the early Christians, or the first Khalifas,finding the way
to heaven fairest for the poor in spirit. The Semite hovered between lust andself-denial.
Arabs could be swung onan idea as on a cord; forthe unpledged allegianceof their minds
made them obedient servants. None of them would escape the bond till success had come,
and with it responsibilityand duty and engagements. Then the idea was gone and the work
ended--in ruins. Withouta creed they could be taken to the four corners of the world (but
not to heaven) by being shown the riches of earth and the pleasures of it; butif on the road,
led in this fashion, they met the prophet of an idea, who had nowhere to lay his head and
who depended for his food on charity or birds, thenthey would all leave their wealth for his
inspiration. They were incorrigibly children of the idea, feckless and colour-blind, to whom
body and spirit were for ever and inevitably opposed. Their mind was strange and dark, full
of depressions and exaltations, lacking in rule, butwith more of ardour andmore fertile in
belief than any other in the world. They were a people of starts, for whom the abstract was
the strongest motive, theprocess of infinite courage and variety, and the end nothing. They
were as unstable as water, and like water would perhaps finally prevail. Since the dawn of
life, in successive waves they had been dashing themselves against the coasts of flesh. Each
wave was broken, but, like the sea, wore away everso little of the granite onwhich it failed,
and some day, ages yet, might roll unchecked over the place where the material world had
been, and God would move upon the face of those waters. One such wave (and not the
least) I raised and rolled before the breath of an idea, till it reached its crest, and toppled
over and fell at Damascus. The wash of that wave,thrown back by the resistance of vested
things, will provide the matter of the following wave, when in fullness of time the sea shall
be raised once more.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Qaradawi says declaration of caliphate void undermsharia
http://weaselzippers.us/192393-qaradawi ... er-sharia/

thinkagain

Unread post by thinkagain » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 am

Lol it says "Only because the Muslim brotherhood didn’t have enough bodies to declare a caliphate." . Qardawi being a MB stooge does not offer any justification on why, typical ego problem

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:23 pm

The Iraqi Minorities in ISIS's Crosshairs

“In one day, they killed more than two thousand Yazidi in Sinjar, and the whole world says, ‘Save Gaza, save Gaza.'”

The poignant lament of an Iraqi named Karim, quoted in The New Yorker, captures the helpless frustration of many minorities facing existential danger in areas controlled by ISIS, the terrorist group, while much of the world has been transfixed by the war between Israel and Hamas. While both Israelis and Palestinians have carelessly bandied about the word “genocide,” it is a real threat for the communities in ISIS’s crosshairs.

By some reckoning, it now controls an area the size of Britain.

ISIS, a death cult led by self-appointed “Caliph” Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, hates pretty much everyone who doesn’t agree with his particular, perverted interpretation of Islam. That includes fellow Sunni Muslims, be they Arab or Kurd. And ISIS fighters seems to take special, sadistic relish in slaughtering Shiites, whom they regard as apostates. The Shiites are the majority in Iraq as a whole, and dominate the central government in Baghdad, but are a minority in the north, where ISIS is now rampant.

But other minorities, just as vulnerable to the wrath of ISIS, have neither international support nor nearby refuge. And ISIS seems to have identified them for special persecution.

The Yazidis: Numbering roughly 500,000, and concentrated around Sinjar, this group is ethnically Kurdish and adheres to a faith that has some aspects of ancient Zoroastrianism. Many Iraqi Muslims refer to Yazidis as “devil-worshipers,” because one of the faith’s foundational narratives of a fallen angel is similar to that of shaitan (or Satan) in Islam. When I traveled to Sinjar in 2003, my Iraqi colleagues, Sunni and Shiite alike, used the term “devil-worshipers” as a joke, even a term of endearment. ISIS, however, is taking the false claim of satanism as deadly serious. Hundreds, possibly thousands, of Yazidis have already been killed and tens of thousands have been driven into the mountains around Sinjar, where they are exposed to the elements as well as ISIS execution squads.

The Shabak: Also concentrated around Sinjar, the Shabak are about one-tenth as numerous as the Yazidis, and even more vulnerable. Their faith doesn’t lend itself to easy definitions, since it comprises several micro-sects with elements of several religions, including Islam, Christianity, and the Yazidi faith. Some Shabak identify as Shiite; that makes them double-heretics for ISIS, which has taken to kidnapping Shabaks from their villages and neighborhoods in Mosul.

Shiite Turkmen: Ethnically connected to Turks, Iraqi Turkmen are a large minority, with estimates ranging up to 3 million people. They are for the most part Muslims, with Sunnis slightly outnumbering Shiites. Historically, Turkmen have enjoyed a stronger position than most minorities; they have been represented in the higher echelons of the government and military. But the Shiites among them have run afoul of ISIS, which has destroyed their places of worship. To complicate matters, many Turkmen are wary of the territorial ambitions of the Kurds, and now find themselves caught between the two.

Leaders of all these minority groups have sent increasingly desperate pleas—to the Maliki government, to the U.S., to the UN—for help. But while some appeals have gone viral online, and the UN has engaged in its usual pro-forma hand-wringing, the SOS has gone largely unanswered as the world focused on Gaza. Now that the ceasefire there appears (fingers crossed) to be holding, there’s no excuse not to respond.

http://m.theatlantic.com/international/ ... rs/375745/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Yazidi Member of Iraqi Parliament collapses in tears after calling upon World to Rescue the Yazidis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNoP-tQ5mCw

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 pm

US Involvement in Creation of ISIL

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's book "Hard Choices" claims that the United States was involved in the creation of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).