Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
New

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by New » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Ammar Mudreka bs should know the US constitution and amendment, i.e., right to religious freedom, right to free speech and other social freedom.
No one should be against the laws of their country as preached by SMB. However, he himself ruthlessly crushed the right of free speech in India and elsewhere. People worshiped him when he was alive and his grave now. This what we are conditioned to do. Long live hypocrasy.
The San Jose Jummat may have exposed themselvs to defamation.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 pm

The San Jose Jummat may have exposed themselvs to defamation.
And what are they going to do about it? Just suckle and complain...

New

Unread post by New » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:42 pm

No the person who has been defamed may want to consider it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Khatmul Quran Majlis held in Saifee Masjid Mumbai

9th Ramadan, 1435

subcon111

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by subcon111 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 pm

I like to know if this aamil Ammar Mudreka has refrained from contacting his own mother who has defected to KQ camp and married the ex-chief justice of India Mr. Ahmedi????[/quote]

I don't know who is Ammar Mudreka BS is but I do know that his mother is NOT married to the former CJI Mr. Ahmadi.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Khatmul Quran Majlis held in Saifee Masjid Mumbai

9th Ramadan, 1435

Really? What will they do next? Skewers of kabab and tikka? In a masjid?'

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Zoeb Rangwala is a gold medal recipient from Karachi engg college. What a waste of education, this man works for Dai's investment and is collector for the Karz-e Hasna scheme.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:07 pm

murtazm wrote:okay, not taking any side and consider me as neutral. I am one of those who see and believe, and the hospital video makes me believe who the true Da'i is.

I read a few comments about why maula did not know about Syedna's (RA) health as he is 'ghaib na jaannar'. To this I would say even SMB (RA) was not with STS (RA) during his last moments. But, still we believed in him always.

You can definitely pounce on my comment, but I would appreciate receiving constructive and logical replies rather than the demeaning ones which this forum is famous for.
Syedna Taher Saifduddin(RA) was at Matheran Bungalow , and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA) , was in the adjacent room in the same bungalow that night. I have heard this many times during Urus majalis of STS(RA).
Meanwhile Shz MS was not even in the same country (let alone same city or building) when SMB(RA) passed away.
You can verify this from any Kothar or Qasre aali . The history of that last Matheran trip is well documented in many of Dawats documents

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 pm

My understanding is one can not do Roza while travelling as one has to observe proper namaz times at proper places. How does Muffy do it?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:06 pm

New wrote:My understanding is one can not do Roza while travelling as one has to observe proper namaz times at proper places. How does Muffy do it?
He himself is GOD so what is namaz for him?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 pm

New wrote:My understanding is one can not do Roza while travelling as one has to observe proper namaz times at proper places. How does [Syedna Mufaddal] do it?
There are 3 ways to do rozas if travelling.
1. Relation (5 Faraz namaaz)
2. 10 Days niyyat
3. Land in your own name

In Yemen he did 10 days Niyyat in Hutaib, and only travelled within the Hadd.
In Karachi, his sister (Shz Sakina bs) daughter is present and can do tamaam of Namaaz through her.

Know the facts. Don't let hatred blind you.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:21 pm

But why is he travelling, what is the use of it, what does he want to prove?
he is a Spiritual leader not a Business leader!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 pm

He was in Yemen and Pakistan some time ago, was he not convinced then about the support he got from both this places that he had to travel during this holy month of Ramadan.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Adam bhai, thanks, did not know that is why I asked.

Rebel

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

subcon111 wrote:I like to know if this aamil Ammar Mudreka has refrained from contacting his own mother who has defected to KQ camp and married the ex-chief justice of India Mr. Ahmedi????
I don't know who is Ammar Mudreka BS is but I do know that his mother is NOT married to the former CJI Mr. Ahmadi.[/quote]

Lol...you know the mother but you don't the son...ain't that strange?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
New wrote:My understanding is one can not do Roza while travelling as one has to observe proper namaz times at proper places. How does Muffy do it?
He himself is GOD so what is namaz for him?
Very true, he considers himself as God and people of his cult honor him like a God so many pillars of Islam does not have significance for him. It is for his followers to follow the deviant practices which he inscribes.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Aik namaz kya parhatein hain , puri dookan khole kar shuru ho jatain hain

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:41 am

Whatsapp message floating
It seems that Shz MS and Kothar are now taking zakaat in different entities than before. He is siphoning money into trusts that he will control even after he is proved to be the false claimant. 

One brave soul has taken on the Kolkata Jamaat. The Aamil is instructing people to deposit vajebaat in a local trust account and not the Dawat Hadiyah main trust which has the Dai al-Mutlaq as sole trustee.
Attachments
IMG_5119.jpeg
IMG_6493.jpeg

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:58 am

Muffy in his recent speeches is using the age old scare tactics to get support. In africa he has heard saying "all my oponents will turn into scorpions. They will all go to sijjin where muawiah and yazid are. The ignorant of africa believe him and are sending lanats and doing matam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

think wrote:Muffy in his recent speeches is using the age old scare tactics to get support. In africa he has heard saying "all my oponents will turn into scorpions. They will all go to sijjin where muawiah and yazid are. The ignorant of africa believe him and are sending lanats and doing matam.
Selling Jannat is a big business for Bohra Dai Mufaddal Bhaisaheb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4lchcw ... e=youtu.be

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Whosoever has circulated this message to amil Saheb is himself ignorant about trusts. So instead of writing to amil Saheb., I would request him to know about how the functioning is done.

-Dawoodi Bohra jamat and dawat e hadiya are both part and parcel of each other of whom Syedna TUS is the sole trustee.
- The person is highly mistaken of the fact that vajebaat was deposited in. Dawat e hadiya account. It was always deposited in local trust account which was transferred to the parent trust with all the details and documents.
- Do not try to put your assumption and progressive brains in this child like letter which is based on airy inferences and fabricated facts.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Muffy in the Making:

Here there is a constant attack on Muffy and his lifestyle. His father and grandfather are loved and worshiped by a sizable crowd. It is not Muffy's fault that he his turned out this way.

The immediate responsibility lies with father for not providing a proper educational and religeous training. Muffy's character is the culmination of the last 3 generations of iron clad rule by controling the abdes. Who taught him hunting is a good sport? How about money collection?

Absolute control, ayashi, world wide travel in jets, sajoda practice, 24/7 matam, sabil and najwa collection etc etc etc. one can go and on.

Icing on th cake would be Roti making, dabba system and bayro stay home.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 pm

An almond tree that has bitter almonds never change. If you plant a seed from it the next generation will also be bitter. See where I am going. Its is never like some almonds became bitter, later on.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:02 pm

true_bohra wrote:Whosoever has circulated this message to amil Saheb is himself ignorant about trusts. So instead of writing to amil Saheb., I would request him to know about how the functioning is done.

-Dawoodi Bohra jamat and dawat e hadiya are both part and parcel of each other of whom Syedna TUS is the sole trustee.
- The person is highly mistaken of the fact that vajebaat was deposited in. Dawat e hadiya account. It was always deposited in local trust account which was transferred to the parent trust with all the details and documents.
- Do not try to put your assumption and progressive brains in this child like letter which is based on airy inferences and fabricated facts.
Mr. true_bohra:

In Canada we have always issued wajebaat cheques payable to Dawat-e-Hadiyah (America) and not to the Anjuman.. nor to any trust account.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 pm

true_bohra wrote:Whosoever has circulated this message to amil Saheb is himself ignorant about trusts. So instead of writing to amil Saheb., I would request him to know about how the functioning is done.

I agree with Canadianbhai.
Wajebaat checks are payable to Dawat-e-hadiya virtually worldwide, with a few rare execptions. I can confirm this for Mumbai, UK, and USA..

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:19 am

One of my relatives disclosed on telephone that in yesterdays Waez in Karachi, guilty concious Mufaddal Saifuddin said :
Su Samjho Cho Hamey Tamara See Paisa Lewa Ne Awe Chey? Mara Pase Ghana Paisa Chey. Hamne Zarorat Nathi. Faqat Tamara Maal Ne Pak Karwa Waste ane Daulat Ma Izafa Waste Wajebaat Laeeye Chey.
Perhaps words are slightly different but this was his statement.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:14 am

toh Ghana paisa che Muffy tehra anney tehra family passey pacchi SU KAM TU ALLAH NO DAI THAI NE ALLAH NIJ MASJID MA RAMADHAN NA MAHINA MA PAISA WAGAR MASALLO NATHI BEECHAWA DETO......SU KAM SIJJIN NA TUKRA.......
SU RAMADHAN MA TU JAGAH PAR TAPE MARINEY BATI DAI CHE, SU KAM TEHRA RAMADHAN MA YAAD AWEY CHE KE AANEY SI WAJEBAAT NI TAKHMEEM, SABEEL, SIL FITRA, KHUMS, HAQUN NAFS LEWA NA CHE......SU KAM MUMINEEN SI PAISA LAINE BHI TU AALI SHAAN PAKWAAN KHAI CHE, NE FAQAT MUMINEEN NE DAAL CHAWAL SOUP ROTI NE ICE CREAM SI KHUSH KARI DAI CHE.
TU JHUTH ANNEY HYPOCRISY NO BAAP CHE......AGAR AA MUMINEEN TEHRE PAISA NAA AAPEY TOH TU EK WARAS MA RASTA PAR AAVI JAI BIKHARI!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:19 am

True bohra's explanation against the letter written to Amil of Kolkata is misleading. Since last so many years we are giving vajebat DD in the name of Dawat e Hadiya.

Only this time they have demanded in the name of local jamat. Why? If both the trust is same why they have to decide to let go the earlier one to start another one?

Now it is clearing the clouds. Actually Sehzada Saifuddin has fear that he may loose the court case. That is the reason he has put board on every gall that this money is belong to him and he can use as he wishes. the same way the dawat e hadiya he feels is sleeping from his hand and therefor he has started collecting wajebat in other name.

SMS is loosing grip on mumenins. His name is now has no magic. That is the reason to attract mumenins to websites instead of his name the name of Qtbi is used. There are two sites which are using name of Qutbi and writes against qutbi.

There are many bohras who were paying highest wajebat are now in the ques to reduce it. I have talked to many die hard bohras and explanation is, because of life style of SMS, kasreali and amils. they are also not happy about arrogance of MS.

This is the right time for SMS to come to his sense and change his approach towards mumenis. He should open the doors of coffer and instead more la he should change to more de.

From the post of TB is proved that he is from inside of kothar. I request him to please tell you masters to change the attitude towards bohras because they are the source of his bread and butter.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:14 pm

I posted this in the Seattle thread.
New wrote:With the help of al how about creating a dossier of Muffy. He is fully and totally responsible for the acts of his agents. This also can come handy when he comes to the US and wooes politicians to get fake titles. May be the State Dept. Can deny a visa and also send his Amils packing home.

The dosier should not be too long. The media references and pictures (lions and elephant) should be there to establish the authencity.
Admin Bhai can we create a dossier of Muffy on the front page? Each incident must have an external reference or picture to it. The way things are, the dossier will grow by leaps and bounds. The dossier is mainly for non-bohras. It will come handy when Muffy tries to get titles and wooes politicians.