Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
hussaimu

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 am

wow .. well done way2go....
when said some truth ur back into extreme fire..... and what about you have been saying about my Moula TUS????

I havent abused you at all understand !!!! crying baby

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 am

hussaimu wrote:@ fustrate_Bohra... Dai cannnot be incapable first of all. You dont know or have never been to Dai and neither to Mufaddal Moula TUS .

Ok please highlight few capabilities of ms for which you are getting abusive.

Dai is appointed by the previous one and if the previous Dai has appointed one then there is no question of being capable or not. Who are you to say if the Dai is capable or not??you are taking moula tus name saying ms and taking kq name with saheb??? what is that

Thats correct dai is appointed by previous dai. Let me tell you brother this coward selfish dai is still in question.

go and meet moula tus and then come back to me
Please stop getting abusive and dont disclose ur dai talent on this forum.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:59 am

Dai is never in question.... its people like your Leader KQ who are always in question.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 pm

Sweet heart "A CAPABLE DAI" is never in question because their actions speaks everything.

and fyi am officially not the follower of kq saheb but inshallah definitely will be in near future.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:14 pm

You should be sir definitely...

hes he best Munafiq in todays Era...

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 pm

Who is MUNAFIQ will be known to everybody very soon INSHALLAH.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

http://fatemidawat.com/news-and-events/

Syedna Qutbuddin’s sons visit to Rozat Tahera

Abdeali Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin, Husain Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin and Aziz Bhaisaheb Qutbuddin, three sons of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin, and grandsons of the 51st Dai al-Mutlaq Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, went in peace in the early morning of Shehruallah 7 1435H (July 4, 2014) to Raudat Tahera, the mazaar of their holy grandfather the 51st Dai al-Mutlaq, and of their holy uncle the 52nd Dai al- Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, for ziarat during this auspicious period.

Unfortunately, they were prevented from peacefully performing ziarat by certain members of the community who pushed and assaulted and insulted them. When they returned to Raudat Tahera with police protection, which they had sought, they were assaulted again. The police officers then discussed with the rowdy elements to allow access to the grandsons of the 51st Dai, and when they entered the Roza with police personnel they were yet again verbally and physically assaulted and pushed out by a large group of unruly elements from the community. Syedna Qutbuddin’s sons have filed a complaint with the JJ Police Station.

In correspondence between the advocates of the contesting parties in the court, the advocates for the Defendant Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin have clearly stated that their client has no objection to the Plaintiff Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin or his family members entering Raudat Tahera or any other Dawoodi Bohra community properties. Believing that such promises will be honoured, the sons of the Syedna Qutbuddin went in peace to do ziarat, only to be faced with this illegal reaction. Unfortunately the acts of the Burhani Guards and other unruly elements have desecrated the hurmat of the Roza mubaraka of our Molas, the most holy place for us Dawoodi Bohra mumineen in Mumbai.

A number of things should be noted:

Many years ago when Syedna Taher Saifuddin was visiting Karbala, certain radical leaders prevented him from peacefully performing ziarat because of differences in belief. They sent people to harass, shout vile language at, and ridicule Maulana al-Muqaddas as he walked to and from the Haram Shareef. Syedna Taher Saifuddin sent them a message saying ‘tamay manay kahi na maanta how, pun itnu to jaano cho ne ke may Husain Imam no zaa’ir thai ne aayo chu, anay Husain na zaa’ir ne tamnay aa misal takleef aapwu jaa’iz thaai?! (Even if you do not believe me to be anything, you know this much that I am a zaa’ir – one who has come for ziarat – of Imam Husain SA. Do you find it permissible to treat a zaa’ir of Husain in such a way?!) Syedna Qutbuddin’s sons had come in peace as zaairs of their holy grandfather Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and their holy uncle Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. How was it permissible to harass them and try to prevent them from doing ziarat, much less assault them physically while using undignified language in the sanctified Roza of our Molas?
Reflecting upon the violent actions of the unruly elements in the community towards Syedna Qutbuddin’s sons in the sanctified haram of Rozat Tahera six months after the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, imagine what they would have done had Syedna Qutbuddin come to Syedna Burhanuddin’s janaza. Such people did not care or maintain the hurmat and dignity of Rozat Tahera this Friday and from this unfortunate incident, it is clear that they would not have cared even for the hurmat of Syedna Burhanuddin’s janaza. Husain ImamSA chose not to perform Hajj and travelled far away from Ka’batullah so that his enemies would not desecrate the hurmat of Baytullah, and his Dai Syedna Qutbuddin took the very heavy decision of not going to the janaza mubaraka of Aqamola Burhanuddin, so that such people would not desecrate the hurmat of our Mola’s janaza.

Our Du’at mutlaqeen, especially Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA reared us to be a peace-loving community, one that can be a ‘misaal’ for other communities to follow. Does this conduct reflect the teachings and hidayat of these Awliya? To what level have such community members stooped?
In wake of this sad incident, many people have written to us expressing their sadness. We deeply appreciate your empathy. At the same time this is a time for courage. Those who believe in Syedna Qutbuddin TUS need to come out of the shadows and stand up for principle and truth.

A mumina bairo recently did araz of her dream to Syedna Qutbuddin: she saw that Syedna Burhanuddin came in her dream and said “Bhai Qutbuddin ne kaho ke maari ziarat waaste jaldi aawe”. Khuda ye din jaldi dikhawe ke Taher Saifuddin Aqa na nur-e-nazar, Burhanuddin mola na waaris Syedna Qutbuddin amno amaan ma Rozat Tahera padhaare. Ameen.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Ummul Bani wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: You permitted them to enter because MS had stated in court that he does not prevent Bohras from entering their mazars and if at all they would have been OFFICIALLY stopped then he would have to face another "contempt of court" case and his current case would have been weakened hence he chose to do this by proxy.
Bro Invictus,

Firstly, please be reminded that MS is not a Dai yet and is just another claimant for the title of Dai in the eyes of the law. Therefore, he does not hold the authority to prevent someone from visiting.Whether there can be a contempt of court case or not is secondary or rather should remain immaterial.

Secondly, when you say, "We permitted them", who does 'we' signify here? The followers of MS? If yes, then you should know that the followers dont have as much right as the grandsons do, over the grave of their own grandfather. In fact, they as grandsons can prevent you from visiting if they wish so and if need be. It is first ''their'' right, and then the followers can follow.
He is very much a Dai. Our Dai. The honourable court quashed KQs plea for interim relief against Maula TUS from conducting activities in his capacity as Dai. Hence, even in the eyes of the law, Mufaddal Maula TUS is the Dai. You should understand that in such special civil cases, the burden of proof rests on the plaintiff. Until he proves otherwise in court and the court declares in his favour, Mufaddal Maula TUS is the undisputed Dai. This is the black letter of the law. For example, I challenge that the King of Bhutan has usurped me to the title of King. The king will remain king till I can prove in a court of law otherwise, and the court rules in my favour giving me that authority and title. I hope you understand.

By 'We' I am referring to the entire Dawoodi Bohra Community, specifically, the Raudat Tahera Management Trust. Why do you not understand that these 'grandsons' have ceased to be hudood and are no longer part of the Qasr-E-Ali family. Maula Taher Saifuddin RA and Maula Burhanuddin RA have always loved and cared for ALL mumineen equally. They never said that they love their family more than the rest of the mumineen. I have not said that KQ and his family do not have the right to go for ziyarat, all I have said is that their status will be like that of any other person. They do NOT have any special right to do ziyarat than the rest of the mumineen- Law will tell you that- Islamic as well as secular. They definitely cannot prevent anyone from performing ziyarat- Blood relation or any other reason. I'd like to point out once again, that they have repeatedly shown their indifference towards Maula Burhanuddin RA. They had no love, but only contempt and jealousy for his post. It is worth speculating who shot that video in Raudat Tahera in the first place. Surely it must have been one member of HQs entourage? They came prepared, knowing there would be a reaction to the scene they had planned to create. No mumin would ever take such a video and publish it in the first place.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Invictius wrote: It is worth speculating who shot that video in Raudat Tahera in the first place. Surely it must have been one member of HQs entourage? They came prepared, knowing there would be a reaction to the scene they had planned to create. No mumin would ever take such a video and publish it in the first place.
The Qutbuddin friends were behind the bhaisahebs. The video was shot from the front and published with a bragging message about how the nephews of SMB RA and grandsons of STS RA were done zalil etc. No need to speculate. It is CLEAR that the purpose of the video was to provide accompanying proof to the lowly bragging SMS about how the Qutbuddin sons were beaten up and harrassed in that sacred Qubbah. Please, as far as standing in line, let Malik BS stand in line first...In character and conduct These Qutbuddin sons rank far higher than that charlatan and conman. If he can jump line, so can the Qutbuddin sons.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Maula Taher Saifuddin RA and Maula Burhanuddin RA have always loved and cared for ALL mumineen equally.
So why the heck they are called SHEZAADAS and Qasre Aaali and Qasre Zainy why not just he Mumin and why do they have to have RUMAAL between the hands of an ordinary Mumin and themselves
What a hypocrite you are making of yourself. There is no equality between the Kothari Goons and Ordinary Abdes like you.. get that in your fat head
OR UNLESS KOTHARI GOONS DO NOT CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS MUMINEEN

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Invictius wrote:He is very much a Dai. Our Dai. The honourable court quashed KQs plea for interim relief against Maula TUS from conducting activities in his capacity as Dai. Hence, even in the eyes of the law, Mufaddal Maula TUS is the Dai.
Just by not granting INTERIM RELIEF to SKQ, it doesn't imply that the court has put its seal of approval on MS as a Dai as otherwise the case itself would have been dismissed on day one. You need to do a crash course on law before commenting on such issues.
Invictius wrote:You should understand that in such special civil cases, the burden of proof rests on the plaintiff. Until he proves otherwise in court and the court declares in his favour, Mufaddal Maula TUS is the undisputed Dai.
Agreed that the burden of proof lies on SKQ but till such time that the case is not decided it means that the matter is still under DISPUTE and not like what you state that he is an UNDISPUTED Dai.
Invictius wrote:For example, I challenge that the King of Bhutan has usurped me to the title of King. The king will remain king till I can prove in a court of law otherwise, and the court rules in my favour giving me that authority and title.
The king will definitely remain king till such time that its proved otherwise but if the verdict goes against the king then he would be held accountable for all his dealings and in the subject case, MS will have to justify his various wrongdoings, the list of which is endless.
Invictius wrote:these 'grandsons' have ceased to be hudood and are no longer part of the Qasr-E-Ali family.
Are you even aware as to how these fancy titles were self bestowed by the past dai or should I direct you to an article which appeared on this forum itself.
Invictius wrote:Maula Taher Saifuddin RA and Maula Burhanuddin RA have always loved and cared for ALL mumineen equally. They never said that they love their family more than the rest of the mumineen.
Forget the average mumenin but look at the learned jamea Amils who are given second hand treatment as compared to the royal mafias who are the only ones that get the PLUM postings in cash rich countries where they make tonnes of money whereas the poor Amil has to satisfy himself with some obscure postings.
Invictius wrote:They do NOT have any special right to do ziyarat than the rest of the mumineen- Law will tell you that- Islamic as well as secular.
They do have MORE rights then the rest of Bohras because they are visiting graves of their BLOOD RELATIVES, now do you have more right over your grandfather's grave or your neighbour ?
Invictius wrote: I'd like to point out once again, that they have repeatedly shown their indifference towards Maula Burhanuddin RA. They had no love, but only contempt and jealousy for his post.
Even if you don't believe in their sermons wherein they chant praises of the last 2 Dais but atleast they are MUCH BETTER then MS and his gang who constantly paraded his sick and fragile father like a mannequin in order to garner sympathy and extract more money from the gullible bohras.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 pm

GM - what an excellent and befitting reply to Invictius. Your comments are rational and logical and no one in their right mind can deny your conclusions drawn from invictius's post.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

God created the universe and than he created Dai.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 am

zinger wrote:Max bhai, James bhai and Invictus bhai,

i have just one question for you.

Would Qaid Johar bhai saab or Malik ul Asthar bhaisaab stand in a queue when coming for Ziarat? i assume not.

nowex-Mazun Maula has been declared ex-communicated, so he looses all priviliges, fine agreed. but leave aside position, there is one thing that you cannot deny, they are the same bloodline as Taher Saifuddin Maula and Burhanuddin Maula.
Good thing you didn't attempt to answer my post in point format.For the sake of meaningful discussion,let me ask you again.

Could you please cite example of an Official Condemnation issued from the office of 52nd Dai RA after say,the alleged Galiakot and Udaipur fights and the time Khuzema was allegedly attacked by the people of Surat.In the event you fail to produce any evidence,would you deduce complicity on part of the 52nd Dai RA ?

Also,could you try and imagine a mob of 25-30 delinquents jumping queue at Raudat Tahera ? Do you believe the people standing in queue would tolerate such acts ?
Also, please, please, i beg of you, please do not put up such illogical defences like the woman was planted by the other side etc etc.
As illogical as : "Heard that QE from London was coordinating the attacks when SKQ's sons were at Rozat." ?

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 am

let us accept that what we did was wrong
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James bhai, yes, we have had many a conversation in private and it was wrong of me to mention it here. but you know what i am talking about. how you have always tried to get me to see your point of view. i appreciate the effort, but in every persons life, there is a breaking point. this one was mine
BIB: This gem deserved a post of its own.You are very quick to take responsibility for the actions of 40-50 people. ( 5 if one were to look at Mumbai Mirror ) I wonder if you feel you are responsible for the various kidnappings and killings done by Boko Haram as well ? After all they are your brothers in Islam and you are complicit in their acts.What's the difference between you and an Islamophobe ? He/she blames the whole of Islam and its various sects for the actions of the few. The same way you do it. Take a calculator and see what percentage is 40-50 out of 1 million odd people (-) 200 odd followers of Khuzema.0.005% approx. You want to chastise the Syedna TUS and the whole community for actions of 0.005%.A bit much generalization,don't you think?

Personally,I think you should be tried in a court of law for your role in 9/11. After all what you did was wrong,being a Muslim,etc.

And regarding your mention of private conversation,it's no bother.Feel free to distribute or talk about it to anyone you like.I have always tried to follow "If you can't put your sign to it,don't say it".Forum world is capricious, :wink:

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:51 am

think_for_yourself wrote:
Invictius wrote: It is worth speculating who shot that video in Raudat Tahera in the first place. Surely it must have been one member of HQs entourage? They came prepared, knowing there would be a reaction to the scene they had planned to create. No mumin would ever take such a video and publish it in the first place.
The Qutbuddin friends were behind the bhaisahebs. The video was shot from the front and published with a bragging message about how the nephews of SMB RA and grandsons of STS RA were done zalil etc. No need to speculate. It is CLEAR that the purpose of the video was to provide accompanying proof to the lowly bragging SMS about how the Qutbuddin sons were beaten up and harrassed in that sacred Qubbah. Please, as far as standing in line, let Malik BS stand in line first...In character and conduct These Qutbuddin sons rank far higher than that charlatan and conman. If he can jump line, so can the Qutbuddin sons.
Let me remind you that there were 25-30 of them. No self respecting mumin would shoot and post such a video since he/she would be aware of the ramifications. Okay I get your point. Let us assume that the KQs sons do have the right to bypass queue and perfom ziyarat. If so, why did the other 25-30 people accompanying them also break queue to perform ziyarat? What special rights do they have? Why should they be extended any preferential treatment at all? Shouldn't they have to conform to a normal queue like all other mumineen?

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:58 am

SBM wrote:
Maula Taher Saifuddin RA and Maula Burhanuddin RA have always loved and cared for ALL mumineen equally.
So why the heck they are called SHEZAADAS and Qasre Aaali and Qasre Zainy why not just he Mumin and why do they have to have RUMAAL between the hands of an ordinary Mumin and themselves
What a hypocrite you are making of yourself. There is no equality between the Kothari Goons and Ordinary Abdes like you.. get that in your fat head
I said equal love and care. Their position is higher than other mumineen due to their immense religious knowledge. That is why we give them respect, which is why we refer to them as shezadas, qasr-e-ali, etc. The same way we would give respect to any highly learned person in the academic world, we give respect to them that way. Please present your argument in a coherent, non insulting way. Using terms like "hypocrite" "fat head" etc. only reflect on your obviously poor upbringing and they give no weight to your argument.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:09 am

james wrote:
zinger wrote:Max bhai, James bhai and Invictus bhai,

i have just one question for you.

Would Qaid Johar bhai saab or Malik ul Asthar bhaisaab stand in a queue when coming for Ziarat? i assume not.

nowex-Mazun Maula has been declared ex-communicated, so he looses all priviliges, fine agreed. but leave aside position, there is one thing that you cannot deny, they are the same bloodline as Taher Saifuddin Maula and Burhanuddin Maula.
Good thing you didn't attempt to answer my post in point format.For the sake of meaningful discussion,let me ask you again. SINCE YOU ASKED ME FOR IT, HERE IT IS

Could you please cite example of an Official Condemnation issued from the office of 52nd Dai RA after say,the alleged Galiakot and Udaipur fights and the time Khuzema was allegedly attacked by the people of Surat. NO I CAN NOT. In the event you fail to produce any evidence,would you deduce complicity on part of the 52nd Dai RA ? NO I WILL NOT. BUT PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PUSH WHAT HAS HAPPENED NOW, UNDER THE RUG. WHAT ARE MY REASONS FOR HAVING STANDARDS BETWEEN 2 DUAATS? THE ANSWER I THINK IS QUITE PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE

Also,could you try and imagine a mob of 25-30 delinquents jumping queue at Raudat Tahera ? Do you believe the people standing in queue would tolerate such acts ? WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE OTHER BHAI SAABS COME IN EQUALLY BIG GROUPS? WE LITERALLY STEP ASIDE TO MAKE WAY FOR THEM.
Also, please, please, i beg of you, please do not put up such illogical defences like the woman was planted by the other side etc etc.
As illogical as : "Heard that QE from London was coordinating the attacks when SKQ's sons were at Rozat." ? THIS WAS A JOKE. WHAT YOU WROTE WAS WAS CALLED AS PASSING THE BLAME
I REALLY DO NOT WISH TO GET INTO AN ARGUMENT ON THIS WITH ANYONE, SO PLEASE. LEAVE ME ALONE

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am

Invictius wrote:
SBM wrote: So why the heck they are called SHEZAADAS and Qasre Aaali and Qasre Zainy why not just he Mumin and why do they have to have RUMAAL between the hands of an ordinary Mumin and themselves
I said equal love and care. Their position is higher than other mumineen due to their immense religious knowledge. That is why we give them respect, which is why we refer to them as shezadas, qasr-e-ali, etc. The same way we would give respect to any highly learned person in the academic world, we give respect to them that way. Please present your argument in a coherent, non insulting way. Using terms like "hypocrite" "fat head" etc. only reflect on your obviously poor upbringing and they give no weight to your argument.
I don't partake in witch hunt but you should know SBM is notorious for taking threads off topic.You will say one thing and he will try to link in the other irrelevant topics in a laughable way.

You claimed Both Muqaddas Maula RA loved and cared for all mumineen equally and look how he linked it with Talaqqi/Safaqat sharaf. :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 am

james wrote:
let us accept that what we did was wrong
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James bhai, yes, we have had many a conversation in private and it was wrong of me to mention it here. but you know what i am talking about. how you have always tried to get me to see your point of view. i appreciate the effort, but in every persons life, there is a breaking point. this one was mine
BIB: This gem deserved a post of its own.You are very quick to take responsibility for the actions of 40-50 people. ( 5 if one were to look at Mumbai Mirror ) I wonder if you feel you are responsible for the various kidnappings and killings done by Boko Haram as well ? After all they are your brothers in Islam and you are complicit in their acts.What's the difference between you and an Islamophobe ? He/she blames the whole of Islam and its various sects for the actions of the few. The same way you do it. Take a calculator and see what percentage is 40-50 out of 1 million odd people (-) 200 odd followers of Khuzema.0.005% approx. You want to chastise the Syedna TUS and the whole community for actions of 0.005%.A bit much generalization,don't you think?

Personally,I think you should be tried in a court of law for your role in 9/11. After all what you did was wrong,being a Muslim,etc.

And regarding your mention of private conversation,it's no bother.Feel free to distribute or talk about it to anyone you like.I have always tried to follow "If you can't put your sign to it,don't say it".Forum world is capricious, :wink:
Sorry, but way too many words which are beyond me;
1. BIB?
2. Capricious?

Besides, im really surprised you dont feel ashamed about people acting like animals in the place where 2 Duaats are sleeping.

i havent heard even one word of condemnation from you.

Should i assume that you justify and approve of what has happened?

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 am

Wow thank god ... So glad to see you Munafeqeen ni Jamaat to have a Leader like KQ ,who is your true father leader and DAi... Well done guys keep it up... you were towards the hell anyways but now you have boarded to a concard which will lead to your destination faster... Best Of Luck......
KQ's Pillas will never be allowed to do ziarat regardless whatever the court says ... court has nothing to do with our religion an belief... They have insulted our religion and belief by denying the NASS... which has nothing to do with the LAW.... in the same way their punishment and harrasment has nothing to do with LAW.... atleast those pillas as better then you ..atleast they came in their real face ...not like you bunch of cowards who comes to our masjid pretending a Mumin.... is there any brave among YOU?????? I am asking openly ... if there is and lives in london then come and meet me....... OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL OF YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:28 am

KQ's Pillas will never be allowed to do ziarat regardless whatever the court says
Im enjoying this guy man. A perfect presentation of what the fellow members of the community have become. I think these are the words we hear nowadays in Masjid ey. Just like in the days of Muawiya when he used to curse Maula Ali a.s. in Masjids.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:35 am

hussaimu wrote:Wow thank god ... So glad to see you Munafeqeen ni Jamaat to have a Leader like KQ ,who is your true father leader and DAi... Well done guys keep it up... you were towards the hell anyways but now you have boarded to a concard which will lead to your destination faster... Best Of Luck......
KQ's Pillas will never be allowed to do ziarat regardless whatever the court says ... court has nothing to do with our religion an belief... They have insulted our religion and belief by denying the NASS... which has nothing to do with the LAW.... in the same way their punishment and harrasment has nothing to do with LAW.... atleast those pillas as better then you ..atleast they came in their real face ...not like you bunch of cowards who comes to our masjid pretending a Mumin.... is there any brave among YOU?????? I am asking openly ... if there is and lives in london then come and meet me....... OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL OF YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
im assuming that you have not done Roza. Im hoping you havent, in which case its ok for you to talk like this

anyways, im very much in the Misaq of Mufaddal Maula even now but that does not mean i cant disagree with what he does.

So your masjid is our masjid too

Now, on a lighter note
BTW, living in London, you should know its Concorde, not concard, which anyways was shelved some years back. considering that British Airways had one, you would have know it, or atleast gotten the spelling right.

How long have you been in London for BTW?

P.S. Qutbi Hero/DB Londoner/QB Londoner lives in London, maybe if you wrote to him, he might want to meet you

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 am

hussaimu wrote:Wow thank god ... So glad to see you Munafeqeen ni Jamaat to have a Leader like KQ ,who is your true father leader and DAi... Well done guys keep it up... you were towards the hell anyways but now you have boarded to a concard which will lead to your destination faster... Best Of Luck......
It will be interesting what you would have to say to a bunch of cowards from the British anti-terror unit.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 am

thats what you people always get involved and dont see the real message... i know the spelling is wrong but my aim was to make you understand ok!!!! secondly in misaq its clearly said in the initial part that you can only come into Misaq if you are clean heart and have no doubt ...also it mentions clearly that you cant bring any doubts in your minds about the acts of DAI.... if you dont agree on these two then why did you give misaq????? you are still a munafiq / abubakar in my view... these message has nothing to do with my roza ... look yourself first ... i know far far more than you about islam... and ya if the cowards whose name you have mentioned they are literate enough to read my message and come to me if they are grown up enough!!!!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:07 am

@ Hussaimu
dude you speak like a rowdy teenager who has just got out of detention!
Dude speak politely and in calm manner, and please try to makes sense of what you are trying to stay, there are mostly educated and etiquette members on this forum, anonymity does not mean you come on here and bark like a stray dog.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 am

misaq its clearly said in the initial part that you can only come into Misaq if you are clean heart and have no doubt ...also it mentions clearly that you cant bring any doubts in your minds about the acts of DAI
Any logical person would think its fishy enough, unless Dai is doing the exact pious things which Nabi Mohammed a.s. and Maula Ali a.s used to do for Islam. But here we see the acts of Muawiya building another paradise in Mumbai around the graves of his ancestors.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:22 am

@ Akhtiar Wahid ...if you cant answer me then my messages become barking????and what makes you educated ??? just by studying two books you call your self a well educated and well mannered??? and when it comes to the religion you all bark like dogs... I have said very clearly be with us or leave us ... but dont bark around about our religion...isnt very simple to understand you educated ??? you are hanging in between thats what the problem is .... you are problem for yourself and for us too.

@silvertongue ....if its fishy then why dont you just get lost??? thats what i said earlier ... if you dont like it then leave it ... but dont abuse it...and moreover you seem to be the grand grand kids of muawiya who has been having adawat since birth for Ale Muhammed. Its none of your business what we do , what we spent and how we spent....

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 am

They way u sound .... Shows your upbringing and the back ground where u come from
Kindly show some respect in this month of blessings
Our respected community gives permission to Hindus , Christians , etc ppl to come and pay tribute to our Dias and dauts then why not sons of ex mazoon Molla
They are mumin and far more learned then common people like ....us
Kindly mind your language and stop abusing people with your limited knowledge

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:41 am

and what makes you educated ??? just by studying two books you call your self a well educated and well mannered???
hussimu
List 5 Qualities of SMS including his educational background? Just 5 Qualities can you?