Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kharas_Mithas

Re: Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:07 am

hussaimu wrote:thats what you people always get involved and dont see the real message... i know the spelling is wrong but my aim was to make you understand ok!!!! secondly in misaq its clearly said in the initial part that you can only come into Misaq if you are clean heart and have no doubt ...also it mentions clearly that you cant bring any doubts in your minds about the acts of DAI.... if you dont agree on these two then why did you give misaq????? you are still a munafiq / abubakar in my view... these message has nothing to do with my roza ... look yourself first ... i know far far more than you about islam... and ya if the cowards whose name you have mentioned they are literate enough to read my message and come to me if they are grown up enough!!!!
A Real Entertainer!!!! and true representation of present abdes. if QJ spots you, he might offer you a posting. As you fulfill all his criterion of being a True Mohabbien of present day Dawat.
"Papa Kehte he bada naam karega" Go on Bro.....you are opening eyes of hundreds on this forum and providing insight of your masters teachings.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 am

I wouldn't be surprised or saddened if bohras were assaulted by the Saudi Religious police while trying to visit the Haqiqi Kaaba in Mecca.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 am

hussaimu wrote:@SBM why dont you just mind your own business ???? who has asked you to consider us anything ??? we dont care who you are .. we just dont want our community / religion to be abused by munafiq like u. What happened in Raudat Tahera was nothing .... they were lucky as they managed to escaped....

@tasneempati... kids who were kidnapped by KQ are innocent they dont know whats hapening around... Your KQ kidnapped kids of TAHA BS and IBRAHIM BS..... as far as the adult kids of KQ are concerned they are pillas and will be called pillas....kids of Mufaddal Moula TUS have not betrayed Burhanuddin Moula RA..
You are not following your own protocols!!!! You have come here without Raza :mrgreen:
Go Back with your hands folded, on your knees and seek forgiveness for reading "Munafiqs" forum without raza :mrgreen:
Your Misaq is indeed broken :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Husaimubhai take a chill-pill. I suggest once ur coward selfish aqa return from world tour you go Bend yourself to 90 degree give him 3 salami prostrate in front of him fold your hands and request him softly
"Maula kai ek to kaam evu karo taki main aa munafiqin ni bolti hamesha na mate bandh kari saku, Maula aap to jano cho ne badha tamari kabiliat na upar hase che ane mane ghani taklif thai che a munafiqin loko ne dalil pesh karvu etle na chutke mane nichu padvu pade che"

May be ur this araz will make ms to do one good thing and in turn will help you to atleast mention that point whenever v ask for ms qualities sry quality.

Please dont forget to carry huge amount as najva otherwise they will not allow you to meet ms eventhough you are HARDCORE/BRAIN DEAD/ILLITERATE/ILLMANNERED abde.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:39 pm

way2go wrote:To all who are responding to James, Invictious and especially hussaimu....
Kindly refrain from doing so is my earnest request. Stooping to the lowest levels they are provoking you all to break the holy sanctity of Ramzan. Please 'eva loko na moey na laago'. They are not worth it.
Ramzan 'no bijo dusko Mubarak thai. Dua maa yaad!
(BTW...I hope the three named are aware that 'bijo dusko' is when one forgives and forgets).
Way2gobhai,
It's the nature of this duniya a - people can't resist retorting back on this forum, but clam up in masjid/Markez in front of Aamil or Kothar.
I'd save 100 retorts here, for the 1-2 I can make in public. It's good self-discipline, and an experience in bravery. What say?

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Invictius wrote: Hahahahahahaha those claiming to be on haqq should have faith in Allah to provide them with safety and not a bunch of cronies.
It is your Aqa that runs around the world with a bunch of cronies. Those 25-30 on haqq were there in a gathering of hundreds pretty much unprotected! If you think that gathering there was an evenly matched in the event of a mob hysteria, you are smoking something in this holy month.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

alam wrote:
way2go wrote:To all who are responding to James, Invictious and especially hussaimu....
Kindly refrain from doing so is my earnest request. Stooping to the lowest levels they are provoking you all to break the holy sanctity of Ramzan. Please 'eva loko na moey na laago'. They are not worth it.
Ramzan 'no bijo dusko Mubarak thai. Dua maa yaad!
(BTW...I hope the three named are aware that 'bijo dusko' is when one forgives and forgets).
Way2gobhai,
It's the nature of this duniya a - people can't resist retorting back on this forum, but clam up in masjid/Markez in front of Aamil or Kothar.
I'd save 100 retorts here, for the 1-2 I can make in public. It's good self-discipline, and an experience in bravery. What say?
'Na bol wama nau goon' :)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Invictius wrote:Let us assume that the KQs sons do have the right to bypass queue and perfom ziyarat. If so, why did the other 25-30 people accompanying them also break queue to perform ziyarat? What special rights do they have? Why should they be extended any preferential treatment at all? Shouldn't they have to conform to a normal queue like all other mumineen?
Agreed that the other 25-30 people accompanying KQ's sons didn't have the right to jump the queue BUT if that was the problem with other zayerins (MS supporters) then why did they hit KQ' son and instead spare these 25-30 people ?? This clearly shows that their TARGET was KQ's sons and not these 25-30 people !

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:52 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Invictius wrote:Let us assume that the KQs sons do have the right to bypass queue and perfom ziyarat. If so, why did the other 25-30 people accompanying them also break queue to perform ziyarat? What special rights do they have? Why should they be extended any preferential treatment at all? Shouldn't they have to conform to a normal queue like all other mumineen?
Agreed that the other 25-30 people accompanying KQ's sons didn't have the right to jump the queue BUT if that was the problem with other zayerins (MS supporters) then why did they hit KQ' son and instead spare these 25-30 people ?? This clearly shows that their TARGET was KQ's sons and not these 25-30 people !
We are not out seeking violence. Yes some people lost their cool and did things they should regret. Naturally, one would pick the leaders of the crowd since they are the sons of KQ and are in charge of the 25-30 others with them. Are you suggesting it would be better if they hit everyone present? That makes no sense. I agree things got heated up, but not to the point of insanity!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Invictius wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: Let me remind you that there were 25-30 of them.[/color][/u]
Which newspaper article or individual came up with the number of "25-30"

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 pm

natkhat pari wrote:Salam
I am witness to incident in which 8 am 3 son with 25 bodyguard enterd roza and stood in line when shabbir bharmal told 3 son.to come directly directly do the ziyarat . Haider bhai and all 25 followers also got out of line. Then stamped begun but all 3 did the ziyarat.
Just your Screen Name, your poor grammar , your cheap vocabulary , and last but not the least your previous non-sensical and haphazardly written posts on this forum , make me wonder if a person like you can end up going for zyarat on a Friday Ramzaan morning and that too at 8 AM :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 pm

hussaimu wrote: KQ's Pillas will never be allowed to do ziarat regardless whatever the court says ... court has nothing to do with our religion an belief... They have insulted our religion and belief by denying the NASS... which has nothing to do with the LAW.... in the same way their punishment and harrasment has nothing to do with LAW.... atleast those pillas as better then you ..atleast they came in their real face ...not like you bunch of cowards who comes to our masjid pretending a Mumin.... is there any brave among YOU?????? I am asking openly ... if there is and lives in london then come and meet me....... OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL OF YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

New

Unread post by New » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:12 pm

I think the 3 sons of SKQ and their associates did the right thing by jumping the line. They wanted to do the ziyarat and get out quickly as things were heating up. This is to minimize communal damage.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Just imagine if Muffadal Saab or any Shezaadas were attacked in a similar manner at Raudat Tahera by SKQ sons or his associates.
They would have gathered all the mumineen worldwide and would have uttered lot of LAANATS on SKQ saheb and his associates.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
hussaimu wrote: KQ's Pillas will never be allowed to do ziarat regardless whatever the court says ... court has nothing to do with our religion an belief... They have insulted our religion and belief by denying the NASS... which has nothing to do with the LAW.... in the same way their punishment and harrasment has nothing to do with LAW.... atleast those pillas as better then you ..atleast they came in their real face ...not like you bunch of cowards who comes to our masjid pretending a Mumin.... is there any brave among YOU?????? I am asking openly ... if there is and lives in london then come and meet me....... OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL OF YOU BUNCH OF COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
GM- the picture of topless old man posing as Burhani Guard is fantastic. I laughed for at least several minutes looking at the picture.
It is so strange people who favor MS call other names, their acts of insults and threats in an index of how cruel and intolerant they themselves are let alone their clergy.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:33 am

While surfing the net in the past several years, I have come across many islamic forums (sunni and shia) but nowhere I have seen people so openly abusing one another with the choicest of abuses.
I request all progressives / abdes to question / respond to each other in good language and proper explanations. Or else better to be silent. Why don't we all take part in healthy (and respectful) debates on the problems that plague the community instead of uttering laanats and using filthy language on each other ? If we all keep our cool, we would be able to work wonders for both sides.
And, as this is a progressive-owned website, those people who have any problems with the views and comments posted here are requested to refrain from coming here. But if you do intend to remain an active member, then you are most welcome sans the abuse and filth.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:While surfing the net in the past several years, I have come across many islamic forums (sunni and shia) but nowhere I have seen people so openly abusing one another with the choicest of abuses.
I request all progressives / abdes to question / respond to each other in good language and proper explanations. Or else better to be silent. Why don't we all take part in healthy (and respectful) debates on the problems that plague the community instead of uttering laanats and using filthy language on each other ? If we all keep our cool, we would be able to work wonders for both sides.
And, as this is a progressive-owned website, those people who have any problems with the views and comments posted here are requested to refrain from coming here. But if you do intend to remain an active member, then you are most welcome sans the abuse and filth.
while i second your request, you have to understand one thing. whatever we as dawoodi bohras do, is a reaction to the posts made here.

choicest of abuses, vile, filthy language and vulgar words are used against the Dai, not just Mufaddal Maula but Burhanuddin Maula (RA) and Taher Saifuddin Maula (RA).

There have been posts that talk about the demoition of Raudat Tahera even. these are some of the milder ones. there are posts even more vile that that one.

Even now, there is one post from one who has called the Dai's famlily as Yazeedi even.

so, if decorum is expected, then decorum has to be shown, only then can it be reciprocated.

i fully agree with your views however. but it is a tough thing to live up to

james

Unread post by james » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:13 am

Forwarding as received:

Request to circulate

I understand your frustration. At the same time, you have to consider their coming for ziyarat as more than just a 'peaceful' visit. It was to incite and provoke. Let's consider the following:

1) Ziyarat already done. As has been established from multiple accounts (although they conveniently disregard this), they were able to do ziyarat in the morning at 8 am. What was the need to come back again, that too with police if not to incite others?

2) Pagris. Nobody wears pagris when coming for normal ziyarat. They wanted to be noticed; they wanted to stand out and announce their presence.

3) Arrogance and protocol. When they first entered at 8 am, 10 to 12 men cordoned off the Qabr Mubarak of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. They physically moved people away and made space for the self-declared Shzs. Why? Today, when Mumineen are present and doing ziyarat, all other Shzs simply pay their respects at one end and move to the other side with minimal disruption. They do not shut down ziyarat for everyone. If they were really interested in peace and ziyarat, they would have come and gone, without being noticed and without causing disruption.

4) The timing. There have been ample opportunities for them to come to do ziyarat before this event. Why haven't they? What was stopping them? Even after it was declared in the papers that no one is stopping them from Ziyarat, they never attempted to come. Not one of the self-proclaimed Shzs. Why now? The answer is obvious. See here: http://goo.gl/vvHA9I

Losing interim measures was a hard blow to them. They came to the roza with one purpose: to incite Mumineen so as to create an incident that they could take with them to the upcoming 14th court date. If they had come to ziyarat just for the sake of ziyarat, none of this would have happened (like in the morning) and they wouldn't have a story to tell the judge. All this was a guise to create commotion and generate publicity so as to plead for undeserved sympathy.

5) More lies. In the paper, Aziz KQ is quoted saying that they "weren't allowed to enter Raudat Tahera". THIS IS A BLATANT LIE. Video footage clearly shows them inside. If they can lie in print media, what says they can't lie about their intentions for ziyarat (and everything else)?

6) How is it that a Mumbai Mirror reporter happened to be there? What role does a reporter have in a 'peaceful' ziyarat trip?

7) Deserters and betrayers. The Mumineen that were in Raudat, happened to be there by chance. When they first came, the Qutbis stood for 10 minutes at the Qabr Mubarak of Syedna Saifuddin unperturbed. No one did anything to them. It was when they came to Syenda Burhanuddin's qabr mubarak, Mumineen objected. Here is a group of individuals who have among other things said that Moula was incapacitated, unable to handle Dawat, and so weak that he was manipulated. They have criticized his policies, they have insulted his children, kidnapped his grandchildren, and most importantly, attempted to assassinate the character of the person that Syedna Burhanuddin has unequivocally chosen as his successor and the 53rd Dai. On top of all this, not a single one of them -NOT ONE- came to his janazah. The janazah of their uncle as they so proudly publicize. Just writing this, I am upset. As must have been those Mumineen who were present in the Qubbah.

Abdeali, Husain and Aziz came for one purpose: to instigate and provoke. Mumineen should have tried to keep their calm, but that they lost it is not unimaginable. They want to compare this incident with that of Syedna Taher Saifuddin's ziyarat of Kerbala. The difference is that Syedna Taher Saifuddin appealed to his naysayers with the logic that he was a peaceful zaa'ir (visitor). Here, the KQ's did not share the same intent. They had come to disrupt and provoke and the newspaper article, the lies they are circulating, their disruption of other worshipers and the legal action they have taken are all proof of this.

Its ironic that they ask everyone to question everything on this side, yet their followers are willing to accept every last word of theirs when they've been documented as being untruthful.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:25 am

pheww...its just 4 days and 10 pages are quite hectic to read...

well zinger bhai i can understand your frustration but there are facts which needs to be seen in other way.

- It was unfortunate that it all happened on the mubarak qabr of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, but its too difficult to control people who loved Syedna RA more than their life and this heated up the whole thing.
- I do not agree with you that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS should condone this and the reason is provided by james bhai I suppose.
- You asked for qaid johar bs and malik ul ashter bs coming in queue and doing ziyarat and qadambosi then they have done this. I can provide you pic for this. In fact Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin stood amongst public and did deedar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in Surat. Pics can be provided for this also.
- Well zinger bhai you should not get that emotional and tone up with the reformist who untill yesterday called you kothari agent and now crying BRAVOS on your post.
- i repeat again that it was very unfortunate but if KQ sons were so keen on ziyarat, why they refrained themselves from the janaza of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA,

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am

Both seems very fishy. No one is on the true side for me. Not Muffi not KQ.. The succession stops after Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 am

well james bhai you clarified in a much better way with this msg of yours.... :wink:

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 am

This guy Hussaimu is confirmed sick and he has gone nuts. He will be outcasted if Kothar understand his language. In other words children or grand children of so called Qasre Aali can be lablled Pillas or Pillis anytime by Abde's like Hussaimu.
zinger wrote:
hussaimu wrote:yes you are right tasneempili .... their wives are pillis who kidnapped the kids and have kept them away from their father

Yo do realise that the same blood of Taher Saifuddin Maula (RA) and Burhanuddin Maula (RA) runs in their veins too!!!

You my friend, are sick!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 am

You asked for qaid johar bs and malik ul ashter bs coming in queue and doing ziyarat and qadambosi then they have done this. I can provide you pic for this. In fact Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin stood amongst public and did deedar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in Surat. Pics can be provided for this also.
True Bohra
Why do not you post the pictures here, why do it in private when many have asked the same question?
Please post all the pictures you have. PLEASE POST IT SOON SOONER AND SOONER

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:30 am

True Bohra
- i repeat again that it was very unfortunate but if KQ sons were so keen on ziyarat, why they refrained themselves from the janaza of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA,
Here is the answer from Fatemidawat.com
"Reflecting upon the violent actions of the unruly elements in the community towards Syedna Qutbuddin’s sons in the sanctified haram of Rozat Tahera six months after the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, imagine what they would have done had Syedna Qutbuddin come to Syedna Burhanuddin’s janaza. Such people did not care or maintain the hurmat and dignity of Rozat Tahera this Friday and from this unfortunate incident, it is clear that they would not have cared even for the hurmat of Syedna Burhanuddin’s janaza. Husain ImamSA chose not to perform Hajj and travelled far away from Ka’batullah so that his enemies would not desecrate the hurmat of Baytullah, and his Dai Syedna Qutbuddin took the very heavy decision of not going to the janaza mubaraka of Aqamola Burhanuddin, so that such people would not desecrate the hurmat of our Mola’s janaza."
Any question contact them not me I am just reproducing what they said and it does make sense to many sensible people

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:02 am

true_bohra wrote:pheww...its just 4 days and 10 pages are quite hectic to read...

well zinger bhai i can understand your frustration but there are facts which needs to be seen in other way.

- It was unfortunate that it all happened on the mubarak qabr of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, but its too difficult to control people who loved Syedna RA more than their life and this heated up the whole thing. YES, I AGREE IT WAS UNFORTUNATE AND EMOTIONS ARE DIFFICULT TO CONTROL
- I do not agree with you that Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS should condone this and the reason is provided by james bhai I suppose. WELL, I AM ENTITLED TO AN OPIONION AND JAMES BHAI IS ENTITLED TO HIS
- You asked for qaid johar bs and malik ul ashter bs coming in queue and doing ziyarat and qadambosi then they have done this. I can provide you pic for this. YES, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS PIC. BUT LIKE I ALWAYS SAID, WE CANNOT IMAGINE, ANALYSE OR CONCLUDE WHAT HAS HAPPENED BY LOOKING AT A PIC. JUST ONE PIC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TELL US WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED In fact Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin stood amongst public and did deedar of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in Surat. Pics can be provided for this also.
- Well zinger bhai you should not get that emotional and tone up with the reformist who untill yesterday called you kothari agent and now crying BRAVOS on your post. IF YOU WILL READ MY RESPONSE IN THE POST AFTER THAT, YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE CLEARLY WRITTEN IM NOT HERE TO EARN BROWNIE POINTS. AND BY GIVING ME A BRAVO, IT DOESNT MEAN THAT HE HAS BECOME MY FRIEND
- i repeat again that it was very unfortunate but if KQ sons were so keen on ziyarat, why they refrained themselves from the janaza of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, I PERSONALLY DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THIS, BUT WHAT EX-MAZOON MAULA SAID IS THAT THEY FEARED THE BEHURMATI OF THE JANAZAA. NOT THAT IM AGREEING TO IT EITHER, BUT I AM ADMITTING I DONT KNOW WHY

Trub Bohra, bhai, thank you for atleast acknowledging the fact that i was upset, and im glad that you are equally upset as i am. that said, i have answered to your post in caps and bold, so as to highlight my response from yours

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:23 am

Just one more thing Invictus bhai, James bhai, True Bohra bhai and Hussaimu bhai,

I am not asking Mufaddal Maula to ask for forgivness or anything, the Pope did that, but thats ok, we are not drawing comparisons here, but at the very least, people from the Kothar should have issued a strict warning that people need to mind their manners and see where they were when all this happened. thats all

the least they could have said is "aa su lagawelu che. Roza ni toh hurmat rakho"

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:41 am

ya i know but logo toh logo che...

when kothar issues instruction of not posting anything on social media, do we care about that...i think NO

and here it is the matter of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and his mazoon who claimed the seat of Dai and said that Syedna RA was controlled by his shzadas (Nauzobillah), do you think it is easy for people to control who loved Syedna RA more than their life

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:42 am

With regards to the pictures, i surely send you as PM because it is for you to see and not for others who are here to mock the Dawat and most importantly the DAI.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:46 am

SBM wrote:
True Bohra
Here is the answer from Fatemidawat.com
"Reflecting upon the violent actions of the unruly elements in the community towards Syedna Qutbuddin’s sons in the sanctified haram of Rozat Tahera six months after the wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, imagine what they would have done had Syedna Qutbuddin come to Syedna Burhanuddin’s janaza. Such people did not care or maintain the hurmat and dignity of Rozat Tahera this Friday and from this unfortunate incident, it is clear that they would not have cared even for the hurmat of Syedna Burhanuddin’s janaza. Husain ImamSA chose not to perform Hajj and travelled far away from Ka’batullah so that his enemies would not desecrate the hurmat of Baytullah, and his Dai Syedna Qutbuddin took the very heavy decision of not going to the janaza mubaraka of Aqamola Burhanuddin, so that such people would not desecrate the hurmat of our Mola’s janaza."
Any question contact them not me I am just reproducing what they said and it does make sense to many sensible people
can KQ also answer about his absence since long long time. Come on if he was mazoon and a mansoos then he should be a man of masses and not secluding himself in the luxuries of USA.

coming to the janaza was difficult but not for qadambosi when Syedna RA was alive and why he flew away from mumbai a day before Syedna was returning from London post his stroke.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:02 am

^
True Bohra
I agree with you, Not only that I have question for SKQ why he did not revolt against injustice and high handness of Aamils and even Shezaadas when he had the 2nd highest Rutba of Mazoon.
Both SKQ and SMB and now SMS are from the same mold except one is little better than other. Like they say SKQ is now Andhon mein Kaana Raaja
BTW about your pictures
If the pictures are genuine and portray what you say then you should not be afraid to make it public unless of course they are doctored. Secrecy is the name of the game for Kotahri Goons and their followers and you are just proving the point by not putting pictures on the open forum but defending the same on open forum, if you cannot provide something in public then you should not have offered to produce in public forum either.