Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
hussaimu

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:46 am

why dont you read my message properly ??? i said other people are allowed but not the munafiq.....
they were munafiq they are munafiq and they will be forever.... understand .. thats why they were not allowed ...
if you respect KQ they why dont you join him... he will pay you very good amout ... really he has been to others,,,

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 am

I Hussaimu's world view, Allah exists so that the Dai can exist nauzobillah. Allah? Who he? Mufaddal Saifuddin is the one he worships.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 am

if you respect KQ they why dont you join him... he will pay you very good amout ... really he has been to others,,,
So you agree that SKQ does NOT take money but gives money unlike SMS who takes the money and not give...Q.E.D.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:52 am

if someone is paying you to join then obviously hes not on HAQ...gadha...

Rasulullah has never paid anyone to accept islam ... but who had accepted had paid zakat to rasulullah ... also people had sharaf of doing ziafat of rasulullah....

yaar private mein aao na... sab ke samne tumhari tareef kerna acha nahin lagta... gadhey

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:56 am

yaar private mein aao na... sab ke samne tumhari tareef kerna acha nahin lagta... gadhey
hussaimu
Nahi mein Private Sabak mein yaqeen nahi rakhta huan iss liye ke tumhari harkatein bataa rahi hein key tum ney private SABAK mein kiya sikha..
wese tum apna saahi naam aur pataa kub bata rahey hu tumhare challenge key liye

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 am

Why to fight during fast brother SBM ! Leave them, they are ignorants and you really can' do anything for them unless Allah gives them hidayah.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 am

@SBM... mera naam Mustafa hai ... tumhara??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:12 am

hussaimu wrote:@SBM... mera naam Mustafa hai ... tumhara??
Mera naam Shabbir hai....wese SBM stands for Saifuddin Burhanuddin Muffadal (51-52-53) or Syedna Burhaunddin Moula

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:14 am

kamal hai tu shabbir .....jab manta hai tou gali kyun deta hai

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Why to fight during fast brother SBM ! Leave them, they are ignorants and you really can' do anything for them unless Allah gives them hidayah.
Quran 2:18
Sahih International
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

Brother WTNA are you sure some of these unbelievers will ever return to the sirat.

hussaimu

Unread post by hussaimu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:18 am

people on sirat dont need to return... broken spring @

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 am

hussaimu wrote:people on sirat dont need to return... broken spring @
Yes you may be on the Sirat , we are calling you to the Sirat Mustaqim...read the Quran and understand it ...your salvation is in it.

No compulsion is there in religion. Rectitude has become clear from error. So whosoever disbelieves in idols and believes in God, has laid hold of the most firm handle, unbreaking; God is All-hearing, All-knowing.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 am

humanbeing wrote:At Kuwait Central Markaz (Ardiya) we have a visitor amil from India. Every now and then he throws a laanat on SKQ and his sons ( calls them “pillaao” = pups) during the bayaans, it is really depressing to hear him abuse Standing at the Qiblaa.
Interestingly, yesterday he was narrating the Incidents of karbala, he said After the Shahaadat, the dead body of Imam Hussain lay in the in the jungle, his dead body was watched over by a Tiger/Lion ( Sher).
They keep adding some innovative tid-bits into karabala event, a shameful mockery and abuse of Imam hussain and sacrifices of shohdaas at karbala.
Lo! Now new additions that lions and tigers appeared from nowhere. where in the world tigers appeared in the Arabian desert?

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:56 am

Bohra spring wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:Why to fight during fast brother SBM ! Leave them, they are ignorants and you really can' do anything for them unless Allah gives them hidayah.
Quran 2:18
Sahih International
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

Brother WTNA are you sure some of these unbelievers will ever return to the sirat.
I was also born in a dawoodi bohra family , i still live with them. Though my family is liberal and they know the hatkands of these culprits alhamdulillah.
I am not here to fight fight and fight ! But with a hope that someday things will change In Sha Allah. I am v optimistic in this regard . Allah is Al Ghafoor - The most forgiving , May be one day he will forgive them and guidethem to the correct path , this includes my family too.i am afraid dying as a dawoodi bohra and doing all kinds of shirk will not lead to a good result in the end.
I am here to fight for my entire family who these culprits are makig fool of in the name of society, religion ! Those poor bohras from whom these people snatch their hard earn money and are building their palaces , sisters they are raping !!! Women they kill . This all happens in our community !!!!
I dunno brother but i believe change has to come before its too late ! I have tasted beauty of imaan and i want others to taste that as well.This forum is a ray of hope for me. May Allah all of us to the right path of islam ameen.

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

maddy wrote:Kale to bayan ma amara yaha had j kari lidhi jhut bolvani
Topic hato Vajebat ( money )
Kehvu hatu k paisa aapo jitna aapso itni jyada barqat thase , pachi keh che kitnak mouze par jaiye to dekhiye che ke momin ne kehvu j nai padtu aavi ne direct j kahe saab double kari do
Pachi itna jussa ma aavi ne kehva laga me khud pehla 4000 – 5000 rs adaa karto tho lekin moula si farman aayu ke aap 1,10,000 adaa karo . jara bhi sochu na bas moula nu farman htu khushi khushi adaa kari lidha ehna bad itni barkat thai ke ehna bad bhi har saal jyada si jyada adaa karu chhu

Koi mne ye samjao bhai k ek moullim je bachha ne padhava nu kam karta hoi ane 4000 adaa karta hoi ehna pas 1,10,000 aaya kaha si adaa karva na liye ane ehna bad bhi har saal ????
Had thai che fekvani ni …
Masjid ma itnu khuele aam jhut ………………………..
I have seen one mullasaab who used to teach in madarsa but paid wajebaat almost equal to his salary. Since I happened to be his friend. I asked how do you manage these rakam and he said some from my wife's dad, some from friends like me and some from his saving. He used to pay and later in year he used to receive large amount back from kothar based on calculating his salary.

But he said this was my credit report gets better in front of aqa maula and his management to get better posting in future... Well this was 6 to 7 years back, I dont know what would happen know if pays large amount today...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

I dont know what would happen know if pays large amount today...
zohair1977
He gets to join Aqa Moula for SHIKAR :mrgreen:
you figure who are shikar?

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:39 pm

SBM wrote:
. Bohras consider other Muslim masjids illegitimate for prayer the same way other muslims consider our masjids illegitimate for prayer.
Glad you admitted that other MUSLIMS which makes more than 99% of the Muslim Ummah consider your masjids illegitimate for prayer. BTW
when you go to Najaf and Karbala do you pray in your Masjids or you pray in the same Masjid where the rest of Muslim pray (Imam Hussain's Roza) since those Masaajids are not made with the RAZA of your DAI and not been WAKAFED to Dawat e Hadiyah so that Masjid is also illegitimate and all your Namaz and Duas are wasted so sad.....
The only reason I am bringing Karbala because you said everything is same upto Rasulullaha and nothing is same after that....
Yes indeed everything is same up to Rasoolullah SAW- then come the divide- shia and sunni. We (not you) belong to a small sub-sect within Shia Islam. We believe in Maula Ali and Imam Hussain. Those masjids are masjids of Maula Ali, which all Shias believe in, giving all Shias equal rights to pray in the masjid of Maula Ali. These masjids are made with the raza of Maula Ali and we are his believers. Everything is legitimate. I am not one to use rude language, but I have to say, it is very very hard to resist in your case. You try to take my case in your comments but you actually end up taking your own. What more can one expect from an uncivilised munafiq lol :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 pm

watsup msg :

Aaje Coimbatore ma ramzan ni namaz parava aavela jamea na ustad ye hadh kari lidhi.

Ek garib bhai ke jeo no nano potano business chalaave che, wajebat takmim karaava maate gaya. Uddhat ustad ye ek fakhera rakam aapva nu kahyu. Bhai ye samjhavani koshish kari ke teni gunjaaish nathi pan ustad maanya nahi ane majboor thai ne bhai haa kari aavta rahiya. Aa bhai bahut parezgaar ane bhola che. Fikar ma ke kem wajebat ada thai sakse ghare gaya. Ghar teo na baira ye puchu ke kem fikar ma laago cho ? Teo ye jawab ma kidhu ke aam aam banu che ane hu kem aatli moti rakam ada kari shakis ehni fikar ma chu.

Bairo ye dilaaso aapi ne kahyu ke tame fikar na karo hu ustad paase jai ne vaat karis. Bairo ustad paase aavya ane samjhavani koshish kari pan ustad samajhwa tayyar nahi. Ustad ye bairo ni behurmati kari ne kahyu ke baira thai ne tame aam sa maate aavya cho ? Pachi bairo nu naam puchyu ane kahyu ke tamaru naam aa nathi pan KAALI GHATA hovu joiye.

Aaj ustad paase Coimbatore na amil sikhela che ane tesij aatla udhat che. Vaaram vaar emne aahi thi nikaali koi evu jungle ma mokalva ma aave jya tevo koi mumenin na sataavi na sake, em arzi karva ma aavi che pan koi kaarvai thai nathi.

Have aa ustad ane amil ni jugalbandi bhegi thai che. Khuda kher kare. Che koi saambhalva vaalu !! Please koi jagaavo aa kumbhkarano ne ane bachaavo mumenino ne.

"Kuwa ma hoi te hawadama aave" (what is in well, will come in the pot).
This proverb in gujarati is proved to be true by Ustad of Jamia who is in Coimbatore this ramzan. He has abused one lady saying that your name should be KAALI GHATA instead of the name given by Aqa Mola.

This is the same person under whom the current amil of Coimbatore has acquired knowledge. The Amil is also as arrogant as his ustad.

Coimbatore mumenin have appealed many times to replace this amil but it has gone on deaf ears. Will they listen and notice this incident ?

We mumenin once again request the concerned department to look into this matter and send both guru and chela home !

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:28 am

If this Ustad is chela of Syed al khair or Badrul Jamali nothing will happen to him.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:53 am

The Visiting Amil from India at Kuwait Ardiya Markaz stated in his bayaan yesterday :

Color Black is evil and represents bad omen as well as dark intentions in the heart of who wears it. Then he points out in the “ola-musalmano” style, that some wear black dresses ( hinting at Shias – I guess). He also commented that some wear Black Glass ( sun shades) also have dark intentions in the heart. Our Shafeek maula (SMB and SMS) gives us hidayat to wear white and purifies us with noor.

A mindless ideology with no head or tail. A typical shallow thinking to associate black with bad and white with good. Such thinking has the potential to create color discrimination amongst jaahil abdes. Mumins with dark skin complexions may be looked down upon. And these pampered Kothari royals by virtue of their fair complexions boast of “noor”.. what a dismal state abde community is getting into.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:01 am

Shit man... Black is my favorite color yaar.. I wear black, a mobile in black everythng black man.. These guys never leave me alone..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 am

silvertongue wrote:Shit man... Black is my favorite color yaar.. I wear black, a mobile in black everythng black man.. These guys never leave me alone..
And you just proved him right by using the first word in your sentence :mrgreen:
BTW can some one ask this Aamil what he thinks of Bhagwa color wore by Baba Ramdev...and Bal Thackrey....

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:20 am

heheh what can I say.. I am not that Holy or Ghaib na jaankar man.. And sometimes i just irritates me alot,

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 am

If the colour black is evil then why is the Kaaba covered in black ?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 pm

These amils can preach anything because they know that nobody will question them.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:16 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:If the colour black is evil then why is the Kaaba covered in black ?
That is why they say HAQIQI KAABA is the Dai because he is in white :mrgreen:
Just so the Aamil should also know that the color of the KAFAN is also white

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:06 pm

sbm
Just so the Aamil should also know that the color of the KAFAN is also white
so all the Abdes like me who wear White saya, topi kurta and izar are walking dead :roll:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Invictius wrote:
SBM wrote: Glad you admitted that other MUSLIMS which makes more than 99% of the Muslim Ummah consider your masjids illegitimate for prayer. BTW
when you go to Najaf and Karbala do you pray in your Masjids or you pray in the same Masjid where the rest of Muslim pray (Imam Hussain's Roza) since those Masaajids are not made with the RAZA of your DAI and not been WAKAFED to Dawat e Hadiyah so that Masjid is also illegitimate and all your Namaz and Duas are wasted so sad.....
The only reason I am bringing Karbala because you said everything is same upto Rasulullaha and nothing is same after that....
Yes indeed everything is same up to Rasoolullah SAW- then come the divide- shia and sunni. We (not you) belong to a small sub-sect within Shia Islam. We believe in Maula Ali and Imam Hussain. Those masjids are masjids of Maula Ali, which all Shias believe in, giving all Shias equal rights to pray in the masjid of Maula Ali. These masjids are made with the raza of Maula Ali and we are his believers. Everything is legitimate. I am not one to use rude language, but I have to say, it is very very hard to resist in your case. You try to take my case in your comments but you actually end up taking your own. What more can one expect from an uncivilised munafiq lol :lol:
In one of SMB(RA) waaz , i heard him say that namaaz can be prayed legally anywhere except for three places (kabrastaan,place of idol worship,baitul-khalaa(toilet))...so in essence even masjids of other ppl is allowed to be prayed. Recently i had read in one of malumaats email that Shz MS was going from one city to other via road and he prayed namaz at a non bohra's dwelling..i hope everybody gets my point about legal places of worship

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 pm

bohri masjid is not a place of worship but a market for doing business.
This amil needs to come to the american south and utter those words of black and white. it is hard to even imagine what the blacks here known as african americans would do to him.

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Invictius wrote:

In one of SMB(RA) waaz , i heard him say that namaaz can be prayed legally anywhere except for three places (kabrastaan,place of idol worship,baitul-khalaa(toilet))...so in essence even masjids of other ppl is allowed to be prayed. Recently i had read in one of malumaats email that Shz MS was going from one city to other via road and he prayed namaz at a non bohra's dwelling..i hope everybody gets my point about legal places of worship
Definitely you can pray namaz anywhere in any masjid (bohra or not), house, office or even the road/jungle/mountain . The point is not where you pray namaz, but behind whom you pray namaz, I hope you understand my point.