Dawat in Pakistan?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: Dawat in Pakistan?

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
silvertongue wrote:Namaz Delays and what not.. all gone now.
Can you guide me with some options in Dubai where i could pay my zakath?
This forum had been collecting Zakat money and that money is distributed to needy Dawoodi Bohras and some Non Bohras in Ahmedabad.
Inshallaha we have started the scheme and so far we have received close to one lakh Indian rupees and have pledges of another one lakh. With this money food packets are distributed as well as money given for school fees, uniform,
We started this scheme 2 years ago and it is being monitored by many members on this forum some of them are Die Hard Abdes. If you would like to know more about it please PM to Bohraji or me

You can the thread POVERTY IN AHMEDABAD and will get idea

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Rebel wrote:True but recently i met an indian and they portrayed that everything in India is so fine , i told that Sb was being called brother of Holy Prophet S.A.W (Naozobillah) in Pakistan and they said No No from where did u hear that ! LOL .. i though India has better condition. Dubai is better in some regards , i dunno why ! Atleast you do not feel that suffocation here as now they have stopped those lectures , Most people are well educated here , they show basic respect towards each other in markaz;Gujrati is not a must here, people accept English as a mode of communication. No fix spaces in markaz. No fights . But then the roots are corrupted.
You may feel DXB to be better because poverty is neglible here. India has much more poverty level than Pakistan and this one reason alone that abuse of human rights by kothar is higher in India. Pakistani society has forms of bohra extremism, moderate bohras are influential and educated and there are those only who visit masjid in Ramadan or 10th Muharram and pay taxes to be in the system and there are also those who have been excommunicated by bhaisahbs there. Not to mention even highly educated people are also zombies and worship MS as God in many parts of the world including Europe, Canada and U.S. Pakistani society is hijacked by a mere few bhaisahbs who have been imported from India during partition time and now have made financial empire from our money.[/quote]

Truly depicted brother ! Dubai also has false believing but atleast have basic sense. And then the government people are there to watch the actions of amils. And in pakistani society women are busy attendig shitabis , making ridas,backbiting !

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 pm

The leader reaches pakistan !
Attachments
image.jpg

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:37 pm

may Allah shower His mercy on people of Pakistan.
Attachments
image.jpg

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Waste of money ...
Attachments
image.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Karachi Jamat will present a Diamond Studded Rolex watch to Muffy............. They also know that his time is up : :D :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:29 pm

watsup msg:

Mola Monday 11.50 ni flight thi raate Karachi padharse. Sagla ne Mubarak.

Mola's car is ready to run in Karachi.

Mumenin ne cycle na faa faa che ane Muffybhai Rolls Royce ma fare che. Aa ne kehwai Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) na saccha waris. Su ajab shaan che.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:37 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Karachi Jamat will present a Diamond Studded Rolex watch to Muffy............. They also know that his time is up : :D :D

:roll: our hard earned going down the drain....

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:14 pm

tasneempati wrote:Whatsapp Msg:

Karachi Taheri Masjid Moula TUS na padharwa nee purjosh tayyari. Mumin muminaat ane farzando ghana josh ane khushee naa sathe Moula TUS na deedar nee tayaari ma mashgool che.
Lol....God save the people of Khi from these dacoits....they will skin all bohras adults and even children penniless before they return to their mahals after their loot.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm

He is converting the zakat money as gifts by the people.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:45 am

One good thing about his visit might be that some people might realize in this holy month that where they are heading towards? whom they are worshiping? May be ! As last time when he visited Pakistan , his actions were an eye opener for me atleast.
There are millions of Pakistanis who eat from hand to mouth,yet they are forced to pay wajebat by taking Qarz e hasana and then they buy these opulent gifts for him ! They will enjoy it in this world but never in the hereafter . He will go announce Qarz e hasana , this that help for mumineen and when a mumin bhai will go to ask amil for his share, amil bhai will say Hush Hush ! Once an aid was given to Pakistan and each deserving family only received 10 rupees ! just 10 rupees.
Only people with money would be given entries for ziayfat, nikah, and other crap ! and poor will be kicked in the crowd just to see his stupid face once ! Peacefully Allah's love,mercy and blessing are for both poor and rich .

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Waste of money ...
Where you get these pictures from? You certainly have contacts inside the kothar or did you take these pictures yourself. I did not find these pictures anyplace on the Net.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:26 am

No ! Please .. i do not need any link with the khotars ! I got these randomly on whatsapp. May be somebody took them on the airport and it was sent to all.I do not live in Pakistan.
Rebel wrote:
WiththenameofAllah wrote:Waste of money ...
Where you get these pictures from? You certainly have contacts inside the kothar .
And brother you have no right to attack me like this !!!

rang

Unread post by rang » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:05 am

Last Year in Ramzan The Great Abdul Sattar Edihi was invited for a Iftar dinner at local 5 star Hotel. He refused the invitation and said ‘ Millions of poor people performs Iftar on Foothpath' , Why should I do my Iftar at a 5 star hotel ? Today SMS will have 2 Ziafats in Karachi. :cry:

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:55 am

Asalaam'alykum forum members,

I think it will become a norm in few years time for Muffadal Saab to travel all year round for collecting najwas etc.
He is least bothered about his fasting and praying in this holy month of Ramadan , in which Allah (SWT) has ordained us his followers to stay steady in fast and prayers and Allah (SWT) has preferred for followers to not travel until and unless it is that important.
Now Muffadal Saab is travelling for money as if there is not tomorrow, it clear reflects of his personality, that how greedy he is that he did not even leave the Holy month of Ramadan.
Muffadal Saab's father SMB (RA) and grand father STS (RA) made sure that they were stationed in Mumbai their residence or any one specific place for Month of Ramadan. But this guy is hopping jets like he owns the aviation industry and makes a show of it.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:15 am

WiththenameofAllah wrote:No ! Please .. i do not need any link with the khotars ! I got these randomly on whatsapp. May be somebody took them on the airport and it was sent to all.I do not live in Pakistan.
Rebel wrote: Where you get these pictures from? You certainly have contacts inside the kothar .
And brother you have no right to attack me like this !!!
so someone who you are connected with or friends with is sending you pictures. I never receive these types of pictures which means I have no association with individuals who are connected with MS gang. It seems that bohra bratheran use whatsapp to send pictures to each other.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:27 am

I also recd the same watch wala msg.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum forum members,

I think it will become a norm in few years time for Muffadal Saab to travel all year round for collecting najwas etc.
He is least bothered about his fasting and praying in this holy month of Ramadan , in which Allah (SWT) has ordained us his followers to stay steady in fast and prayers and Allah (SWT) has preferred for followers to not travel until and unless it is that important.
Now Muffadal Saab is travelling for money as if there is not tomorrow, it clear reflects of his personality, that how greedy he is that he did not even leave the Holy month of Ramadan.
Muffadal Saab's father SMB (RA) and grand father STS (RA) made sure that they were stationed in Mumbai their residence or any one specific place for Month of Ramadan. But this guy is hopping jets like he owns the aviation industry and makes a show of it.
MS and his entourage activities and their amaal, they're accountable for in the eyes of Allah subhanahu.

He is working hard to earn a living to pay for the court expenses coming up. Evidently he cannot use Dawate Hadiyah funds for court expenses.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:49 pm

alam wrote:He is working hard to earn a living to pay for the court expenses coming up. Evidently he cannot use Dawate Hadiyah funds for court expenses.
You are right but he can definitely use the Dawat-e-hadiyah money to cover his shikar expenses, buying mansions in Sri Lanka and elsewhere and buying mines in African countries !

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:16 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Karachi Jamat will present a Diamond Studded Rolex watch to Muffy............. They also know that his time is up : :D :D

I can understand the RollsRoyce, but can anybody elaborate since when did it become permissible for men to wear gold in our Religion..i thought i was forbidden for men to wear gold beyond a certian quantity (what was the Karachi Jamaat thinking by presenting him a Gold Watch) :?:

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:35 pm

all these gifts proves he is the biggest bhatta khor. I can still change if any one can give me one oz of proof that he has performed any miracle, no matter how small or helped the mumineens in any way.. The last time i remember, when there was a bomb in haideri, karachi and many mumineen were dead and injured all he did is put his tail between his legs and in the middle of the night ran off to sri lanka. and there the people not realizing ,welcomed this crafty man. When will these people learn.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm

watsup masg:

Brazil ma original FIFA 5000 footballs Pakistan si bani ne gaya tha ek mumin bhai ni factory si.... Mola ma Ball araz thaai che :

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:05 pm

he is laughing. does he even realize the pains of the majority of his followers living in the slums of bombay or karachi or africa. these are the few rich that support his agenda and so he rules the poor.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:45 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup masg:

Brazil ma original FIFA 5000 footballs Pakistan si bani ne gaya tha ek mumin bhai ni factory si.... Mola ma Ball araz thaai che :
Factory owner Khwaja Akhtar, who has made balls for the German Bundesliga, French league and the Champions League, is excited with the challenge of being a part of World Cup soccer history.
“It was when I felt the roar of the crowd at the 2006 World Cup that I dreamt of a goal of my own: to manufacture the ball for the biggest football tournament on the planet,” Akhtar said.
The people were chanting all around me. I just thought, this is the real thing. I was part of the crowd. I never had that kind of feeling before,” added Akhtar.
Sialkot, a town in eastern Pakistan, was once the unassailable soccer ball production capital of the world -- exporting about 30 million balls a year, an estimated 40 percent of global production -- but India and China have recently caught up.
Does Khwaja Akhtar sounds like Dawoodi Bohra
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... l-the-2014

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:50 pm

does he look anywhere near a religious leader who would take care of the poor and needy? In the disguise of faith he is fooling the people. He is a number one con artist. He cannot be a religious leader if he goes around in a rolls royce with a diamond watch while his followers are begging and borrowing and his goonda committees all over the world are fleecing the mumineen. If Moula ali was here do you think he would lavish himself in these luxuries? Do you expect moula ali to go around in rolls royce wearing diamond watches when his nabi's ummaat is facing hardships. shame on this muffy. for him religion is a cover up to amass wealth.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 pm

If Moula Imam Ali (AS) was alive and living in this era, he would have slayed this Traitor, polytheist, Bidaati etc Muffadal with his Zulfiqar.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup masg:

Seems like he and his children will play football in their free time...and they will remember the great Pakistani gift while running after the ball... :D

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

onlyprivate wrote:@rebel,
we have to think ourselves first. Allah (swt) as given us free will, intelligence and guide as quran. now u have to learn quran and decide urself what is wrong and right. what more help u want brother ????????

Thousand apologies sister in Islam and Shiah of Ali. There are problems in the system but it is still better than a few others. A few have hijacked the system and their infection has created a lot of problems within our society. Our system needs reformation and may Allah and the Originals (Panjatan) help in the revolution which I would hope bring reformation and cleanse the system - some day.
[/quote]

-only private-I did not ask for your help, thanks. Don't know what sort of help are you suggesting?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:52 am

Zulfiqar E Ali is the only solution for this madness.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:34 am

think wrote:he is laughing. does he even realize the pains of the majority of his followers living in the slums of bombay or karachi or africa. these are the few rich that support his agenda and so he rules the poor.
This one has no brains. Is there such a thing as negative brains?

Couldn't stop laughing...