PM by hussaimu

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

PM by hussaimu

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:04 am

Dear Admin
I wish you should not have deleted the PM of hussaimu to Frustrate Bohra. It truly shows the character of this guy to defend the actions of Burhani Goondas at Raudat Tahera with sons of SKQ.
I also wanted to see the reaction of Adam,James,zinger et al who all call him BHAI he really sounded like the BHAI Of Gang
I do understand the reasoning of Admin to delete the message due to its profanity but also provided a fodder of credibility for this guy who is loved by True Bohra and Invictius
Can Frustrate Bohra forward that PM to every one on this forum thru PM system specially the defenders of Burhani Goondas (it should not be Burhani but should be Muffi Goondas)
He challenge d anyone to meet him in person but when asked to reveal his identity and where does he wants to meet, he acted like a Paper Tiger

fustrate_Bohra

Re: PM by hussaimu

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:34 am

Thats the reason i post the pm on this forum so that members should know how person of this kind of low character can stoop if they cannot defend logically. This slumdog hussaimu has cross all his limit.

Anyways admin has banned him from this site.

Well sending pm to adam, james, invictius, true_bohra and like minded will make no sense, if they find no shame in ziarat assualt than this pm by pig hussaimu is nothing.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:38 am

i wonder if the younger generation and the generation after them will even bother to know whats going on.

I observed the youngs just go to masjid,pray,jaman and come back home.

Like robots with no interest in the affairs of dawat and within its core admin.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 pm

I do agree with Admin's decision I will share privately with some of the forum members specially some of his defenders whom I do respect despite our differences and their misguided loyalty

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:28 pm

SBM wrote:Dear Admin
I wish you should not have deleted the PM of hussaimu to Frustrate Bohra. It truly shows the character of this guy to defend the actions of Burhani Goondas at Raudat Tahera with sons of SKQ.
I also wanted to see the reaction of Adam,James,zinger et al who all call him BHAI he really sounded like the BHAI Of Gang
I do understand the reasoning of Admin to delete the message due to its profanity but also provided a fodder of credibility for this guy who is loved by True Bohra and Invictius
Can Frustrate Bohra forward that PM to every one on this forum thru PM system specially the defenders of Burhani Goondas (it should not be Burhani but should be Muffi Goondas)
He challenge d anyone to meet him in person but when asked to reveal his identity and where does he wants to meet, he acted like a Paper Tiger
SBM bhai, i call you bhai as well. does that make you a BHAI of a gang? I think not! it is a form of respect when you talk to someone you dont know. they could be older or younger than me, who knows

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Zinger bhai but will you give respect to such kind of characterless person?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Firstly someone pls tell me who.is Husaimu?? And when did I defend him...

Sbm you gotta be making a mistake. What was his post btw.

And if you can compare any Tom dick and Harry on this forum with us is not fair... The guy can be nuisance....after all this forum has an esteemed person with multiple id disorder...this might be his new avatar....

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Give an idea in decent words what he was conveying in pm at least share it with the forum members. In my opinion that guy is still a young teen with josh e jazbat anyway everyone has their own point of view but it should not be aggressive or abusive.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:24 pm

salaar wrote:Give an idea in decent words what he was conveying in pm at least share it with the forum members. In my opinion that guy is still a young teen with josh e jazbat anyway everyone has their own point of view but it should not be aggressive or abusive.
He tried to threatened me using filthy and abusive language

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Br True Bohra and Salaar
Please check your PM
The post is too graphic and very insulting to our sisters on the forum..

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Frustrate bohra and SBM read the pm and shocked at the abusiveness of this guy. This forum is a place for people who can conversate to give their point of view and listen to the other persons point of view rather then start using foul language. I strongly recommend not to let this guy surface up again.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:57 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Zinger bhai but will you give respect to such kind of characterless person?
FB bhai, i did not say i respect him, i said it is a form of respect when you address some one.

i call a taxi driver or rickshaw driver or a random person in the train also as bhai saab

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:12 am

SBM wrote:Dear Admin
Are you for real? This place is infested with trolls left,right and center.Anyone can claim to be anyone and that is the beauty of this anonymous world.Say,a follower of Agha Khan props up and abuses anyone of other sect or faith.Will you start to pour scorn on Agha khan himself due to the actions of a troll ? This is what happens here.A troll claiming to be a follower of Mufaddal Maula TUS abuses Khuzema and others and the ire of the posters gets directed to Mufaddal Maula TUS which is wrong and idiotic. It's very easy to rile the so called progressives on this forum.It's almost as if they are waiting for some abuses so they can start it themselves.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:16 am

In other news, "true islam" is trolling me via PM.Sent me 2 abusive PMs.One yesterday,one just now. Did send a copy to Admin yesterday and it seems he/she is still not banned.So much so for fairness!

If anyone else has got any abusive PMs from true islam,please share your experiences here. :mrgreen:

He/she is into scat in a very invested way.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 am

james wrote:In other news, "true islam" is trolling me via PM.Sent me 2 abusive PMs.One yesterday,one just now. Did send a copy to Admin yesterday and it seems he/she is still not banned.So much so for fairness!

If anyone else has got any abusive PMs from true islam,please share your experiences here. :mrgreen:

He/she is into scat in a very invested way.
Two wrongs do not make one right, does it....

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:17 am

james bhai, please post those pm's here so we can also demand for true islam to be banned

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:23 am

If we all sincerely make an effort to stop this mud-slinging and have constructive discussions, such "trolls" / abusers will eventually see no fun in it and go away. The moment we roll up our sleeves against one another, bad elements take advantage and derail the topics which, unfortunately, I have seen happen on almost all threads.
In a reply to one of my similar posts, someone remarked that the progressives have to mind their language first. But then, this becomes a vicious cycle - who will stop first ? I suggest that one person (progressive or orthodox) can take an initiative to stop using abusive language and one by one everyone will be forced to toe the line.
My earnest request to one and all - Take the initiative and try to have clean discussions. Don't wait for someone else to start. If we want to see change happening, we have to stop shouting uselessly at each other from both sides of the fence. Nothing will be accomplished without meaningful dialogue.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:43 am

True Isalm
You asked me to share the PM from Hussimu about his abusive language I received PM from many of the people who received PMs from you, let me tell you in no uncertain terms You are no better them, I am taking liberty to post that message here at the request of many.
You and your gang can only laugh at the miseries of people , the poverty,the deaths of innocent in the bomb blast in KARACHI ! You are getting your bank accounts filled ! Who cares .
You have no heart . Loot has caused your heart to grow hard !
you retard muffu murdabad, go lick his ass and eat his shit you brainless abde
Even though you PM is not as harsh as the other one but your last sentence does cross the line of civility...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:48 am

zinger wrote:james bhai, please post those pm's here so we can also demand for true islam to be banned
I did post and even though the PM from True Islam does not need any support but asked him to ban is little harsh, I am not even sure if we should have banned Hussimu either, we just need to ashamed them in public and hope they learn and tone down their rhetoric and hopefully our leaders start learning what their actions do to their followers.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:09 am

Did read the PM sent by hussaimu to SBM.
Do believe that he should be banned.

PM from true Islam is disgusting too. In the spirit of fairness he should be banned too.

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:13 am

SBM wrote:True Isalm
You asked me to share the PM from Hussimu about his abusive language I received PM from many of the people who received PMs from you, let me tell you in no uncertain terms You are no better them, I am taking liberty to post that message here at the request of many.
You and your gang can only laugh at the miseries of people , the poverty,the deaths of innocent in the bomb blast in KARACHI ! You are getting your bank accounts filled ! Who cares .
You have no heart . Loot has caused your heart to grow hard !
you retard muffu murdabad, go lick his ass and eat his shit you brainless abde
Even though you PM is not as harsh as the other one but your last sentence does cross the line of civility...
Darn! And here was me thinking there was some exclusivity attached to it.

true islam,

Come up with some new material.I am disappointed with your copy paste job. :mrgreen:

james

Unread post by james » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:16 am

SBM wrote:
zinger wrote:james bhai, please post those pm's here so we can also demand for true islam to be banned
hopefully our leaders start learning what their actions do to their followers.
What is the difference between an Islamophobe and you ? The former attributes every misdeed of a Muslim to Islam and you do the same to the Head of the community.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:31 am

ammar wrote:i wonder if the younger generation and the generation after them will even bother to know whats going on.

I observed the youngs just go to masjid,pray,jaman and come back home.

Like robots with no interest in the affairs of dawat and within its core admin.
Or
There will be a breed of violent, uncouth, aggressive, short tempered, brainless younger generation who will cross limits to please their idol masters.

Recent behavior of jaahil abdes are many and plenty. When the so called bhanela aamils and shehzada are resorting to cheap language in masjids and markaz while giving bayaans, using words like “PILLA” and spewing laanats at tip of their tongue. Then comes the great DAI – SMS who is blabbering on the Takht. The standards of bohra community’s “bhanela” creed is falling so badly… the commoners abdes are going to be far more worse.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:39 am

I read the PM by hussimu. Admin has taken right decision.
It is unfortunate that James is defending this hussu. After all both are from the same school.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:12 am

this is the PM that true islam had sent me. i had decided to ignore it, but he needs to be put in place too

Sent: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:21 pm
To: zinger

Subject: PM by hussaimu

zinger wrote:
james bhai, please post those pm's here so we can also demand for true islam to be banned

If anybody deserves to be banned its invictus and james, those two are brainless abdes who support the chor muffu

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:26 am

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED FROM TRUE ISLAM
"true_bohra wrote:
Firstly someone pls tell me who.is Husaimu?? And when did I defend him...

Sbm you gotta be making a mistake. What was his post btw.

And if you can compare any Tom dick and Harry on this forum with us is not fair... The guy can be nuisance....after all this forum has an esteemed person with multiple id disorder...this might be his new avatar....
Muffu is a chor and you are retarded to believe in him as a holy man. Muffu murdabad

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:32 am

I request Admin to take away PM privilege of True Islam, PM is the privilege provided by this forum and its Admin and using it indirectly gives bad name to this forum. He may be doing more harm to the cause of this forum then helping them, He may have his own personal issues with SMS but should not use the privilege of this forum and cause a damage to the reputation of this forum
Admin: Please revoke his PM privilege and inform entire forum of your decision

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 am

His account is suspended.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:45 am

Admin wrote:His account is suspended.
Thank you and Bravo for being fair and balanced. Hope Kotahri can get a lesson form this Admin in being fair and balance..

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:58 pm

The biggest abuse is when there r derregatory words used for dai zamaan and addressing him with half names and no respect! The very essense of our religion and utmost important is to give total respect and obeyance of panjatan,imamuzaman and in their seclusion dai zamaan and then we disrepect them with some senseless comments most of the time in this chatroom? I think such people should be banned before anybody else!
Personal frustrations and abusive language against dawat(to which people are to blame themselves for distancing themselves from our community) can b used in their personal homes or with their family and not with general public or forums!
Appreciete admin for banning true-islam!and if possible not allow him ever with the same I.p address!